or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2014, 12:29 AM

[QUOTE=sooty;1703143]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus59 View Post
I wholeheartedly agree with DR . . .
Since this thread is turning into a therapy session (as opposed to the normal "hot story" thread) I'm gonna say this-- I suspect that many of you guys complaining about bad/no sex in your marriage suffer from the classic "Nice Guy" syndrome. I myself am a recovering "Nice Guy," and can commiserate with what some of you are saying, on this thread and the one from a few months ago.

I heartily recommend the book "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Dr. Robert Glover. The chances are good that if you're willing to put up with practically non-existent, awful sex you'll be reading all about yourself in his book. He explains it all very well, and also how to get the sex you want."

I have spent(wasted?) many hours on OCC and after reading the above post I went to Amazon and ordered this book as it is not available in Australia but it only took about 2 or 3 weeks to arrive by normal mail. I have just finished reading it and can highly recommend it for any "nice" guys out there who are living lives below what they want not only in the sex department but in all aspects of their lives. Yes I could see myself in so much of what the author describes and the power to change it lies within us not our partners who give terrible sex. It is not an expensive book so don't delay, to read this you must be online so take the first step and order the book.

What he said. Also, another book you may want to check out is Married Man Sex Life Primer by a guy named Athol Kay from New Zealand. Damned good book, and written for men. Explains women better than anything I have ever read. If your wife is that disinterested in you, there is something seriously wrong.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to phredphideaux For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 09:58 AM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

I use this thread to feel less miserable. So please don't throw with all those psychological books...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 10:03 AM

wow I dont post much but wow get rid of her fella thats shit , if my wife of 22 years was like this she would no longer be my wife
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aim For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 10:32 AM

Thanked 7,858 Times in 508 Posts
Default Worst Sex

I was working a pool and the other instructor was contstantly trying to hook up with me. I had a girlfriend and she had a boyfriend.....

So one night she brings her sleeping bag and some wine for after work. So once the students left we locked the pool and went for our own swim. After she got loaded on her wine, she started making out with me, the suits came off and we snuggled into the sleeping bag together. I was fingering her and eating her pussy and she was ready to fuck. I went to put on a condom and she said she was alergic to rubber. I asked about the pill and she was alergic to them too. So I tried to get out of there but she quickly mounted me. She had one of those vaginas that a really tight at the entrance and then feels like a balloon. So here we are on the floor and she is bouncing up and down on my peg having several orgasms, while I am trying to pull out. Needless to say I shoot my load and then try and get her to push out my load.

Turns out she was "safe" for out encounter and that was the first and last fuck with her.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:08 PM

Thanked 16,219 Times in 1,172 Posts
Default That's the point

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
I use this thread to feel less miserable. So please don't throw with all those psychological books...
I understand where you are coming from but reading the book has made me much less miserable. I realise that I don't have to be a victim and do have my own power and don't have to put up with a lot of shit that I have endured over the years. If you are happy with your life then fine you don't need it but I bet there are plenty of guys like me on here who would benefit from it and not just with their sex lives but in all aspects of life.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sooty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2014, 04:33 PM

Worst sex ever was a chick I hooked up with, smoking body, very flirty. Get her in bed was like a dead fish. No movement, loose as hell. She would cum quicky and from any position then it was over. After the. 3rd or !4th time I couldn't even get hard for her (and I have low standards!).

As to the wife. Deal with it head on. My current girl just took a facial in the shower 1 hour ago. When we met she was like your wife. Tell her straight up, life is too short for bad sex.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TGSH243 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2014, 05:15 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe4you View Post
well these stories suck, but I do recall a guy in collage say that ..........there is no such thing as bad sex,,,, some is just better than others.......... I am now rethinking that statement.
As I read the title this was gonna be my answer. And as a few others wrote, the only answer here is divorce! Holly shit I am a very lucky man. Not only have I had 50+ years of great sex from my wife pretty much anytime I wanted it, I've had great sex from her school mate GF's and many other women over the years as my wife encouraged me and helped. And I'm not bragging. There are many women out there just waiting to be fucked and sucked. No man needs to read a book or put up with that kind of treatment. All he needs is balls.
My wife laughed when she read about the humming and sleeping wife. Okay to be honest, my wiife has hummed many times too. Hummed on my hard cock while she sucked it. And yes I've fucked her while he slept . Hell she and her GF's fucked me while I slept. My excuse was I had to go to work in the morning. As for fucking her and the GF's while they slept, Hey it was there and I had an erection. But I can't remember anyone falling asleep during sex.
As another man wrote, if you can't get it at home get it wherever you can. Life is too short and we get old too fast.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 06-17-2014 at 05:19 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2014, 12:32 PM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs down

My worst experience was with a french woman, called Magali, 40 years old (I was 46 years). I went to get her home, we flirted on the sofa, then she took me to her bedroom.
I started caressing her, then I licked and sucked her pussy.... but when I wanted to penetrate, she was so contracted that I could never fuck while my dick was very hard .... she did not even want to suck me, and I had just a poor handjob!!

morality: all French women are not good shots !!!!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2014, 11:40 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Worse Sex

A long time ago my father was dating a woman named Pat,him and her dated for about a year then split,a few years after they split I ran into her at a flea market and one thing led to another. I found out real quick that Pat had the hots for me for a long time,I was 17 when her and my father started dating and I was 20 when I ran into her at the flea market,and no we never did anything when she was dating my father,at that time I had no ideal at all she was interested in me. She was 36 when her and my father were dating. Anyway since that is cleared up lol on with it. Me and her ended up back at her apartment and not long after that we were both naked,I got her on the bed and spread her legs and started licking her pussy,their was no response from her so I decided to go ahead and fuck her,I was humping away on her and thrusting it deep in her,all she did was lay their like she was dead! I got tired of this and rolled off her and jacked off just to get my nut which pist her off lol. She was like fucking someone while they were reading the newspaper!!! It was the worse lay I ever had in my life,but the way she talked before we got to her apartment one would of thought they were about to get some of the best sex ever. The funny thing about all this about four years after I fucked her my father got to talking about her one night while I was over visiting him and drinking some beer with him,he said to me that when he was with Pat that women was like screwing someone reading the newspaper while they were dead! I almost busted out laughing and wanted to say something but I didn't dare do so,but what he didn't know is that was my exact thoughts also bout her when I had fucked her! And no I don't know about my father lol but I sure as hell don't have a small package,I am very well endowed!!! Their was something real strange about the chic,she was the worse lay ever for sure! You was just better off to jack yourself off when it came to her!!!

Last edited by daskers; 06-20-2014 at 11:48 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2014, 05:11 PM

Default friends with benefits that did not work out

I had a wild girlfriend the first half of college. We literally had sex two or three times a day every day, and in every possible position. She came easily. She was two years older than me, and she took my virginity on her parents' couch. Our dads were good friends, and me and Julie ended up at the same college together. Unfortunately Julie was very high maintenance, had a nasty temper and was extremely jealous. She dumped me because she thought I was fucking one of her sorority sisters. It was not true, but she was not particularly logical.

One of my best friends from high school happened to be a girl, she was not super attractive but she was tall and thin and had a nice ass. She also had a great smile, and loved sports and beer. She was outgoing and was every one's best friend, her name was Elaine. She went to a college about an hour away. After Julie dumped me it was Christmas break. Elaine found out and invited me over to her home for pizza. We started watching TV and one thing lead to another, and then her parents interrupted a great teenage make out session. They did not seem to any idea was happening and joined us watching TV, so nothing other than intense kissing happened. Afterwards we had a long phone conversion and decided we were not cut out to be girlfriend/boyfriend, and we would stay friends. We talked on the phone every few nights as the next semester began. Just small talk and everything seemed back to normal.

Elaine got an apartment off campus with her older sister. Her older sister had a boyfriend, so Elaine basically had an apartment of her own at age 19. One cold snowy Thursday she called me at 1 am. She said she had been thinking about our make out session, and basically she wanted me to come and spend that weekend with her. She made it clear that she was on the pill and romance and sex were going to be on the agenda.

I was so psyched that someone asked me on Friday why I was smiling so much, I told them I was going on a road trip to another college. His reply was "isn't it great when you know you are going to get laid?" Yes, yes it was.

I showed up at Elaine's apartment Friday afternoon with a twelve pack of beer and clothes for the weekend. She greeted me with huge hug and kiss. We went out to dinner but it was snowing like crazy. The people at the restaurant told us they were closing and they would pack up our dinner as a takeout. We had walked to the restaurant. We held hands on the way home. Elaine set the table in her small college apartment, got out some candles and put on some music. We were going to be snowed in for the weekend, and Elaine certainly did seem to change her mind about sex and romance.

We drank beer and ate our pasta then I helped her clean up. As I was drying the dishes, Elaine stepped away. She returned wearing a see through nightie, her small breasts and trimmed bush clearly visible. I kissed her passionately and she led me to her bed. I kissed her and fingered her, but she did not seem to react much. She would kiss me back but there was no moaning or "that feels good." She did not say anything at all. Julie and some of my high school girlfriends loved me to perform oral sex on them, and Julie always came quick and loud when I went down on her. I kissed Elaine's breasts and worked my way down to her pussy. She spread her legs but still nothing. I licked and fingered and did everything I could think of, but without any response. I decided maybe she just wanted to be fucked, and I was too young and stupid to ask her what she wanted. I stripped off my clothes and got on top of her in the standard missionary position. She did moan when I entered her but that was it. She was wet, so I was a very confused aroused teenager. I fucked her slowly with an even pace. No response. Then harder. She spread her legs but no passion. Finally after 30 minutes I came. She curled up next to me, and started kissing me passionately again. I was even more confused then. I reasoned that she enjoyed it even though she did not come. She curled up next to me. Eventually she got up and brought two beers from the frig.

Having a naked girl next to me on a cold night eventually got me hard again, and Elaine was talking and pleasant. We had finished most of our beers, and I was thinking maybe she had loosened up a bit. She started kissing me with a bit more passion, so I just pulled her over on top of my 19 year old rock hard dick. Again a bit of moan as I entered her, but she did not seem to know what to do. I grabbed her hips and pumped her up and down on me without any response. I was frustrated and aroused, and I just lost control and came. Elaine again seemed either happy or relieved, I was not sure which.

We fell asleep and around 7 am the wind knocked over something on the patio. Elaine wondered aloud if her sister was home, grabbed a robe and got out of bed. She came back with the news we were still alone. I had to piss so I went to the bathroom, then I was cold. I got back into bed and we spooned, eventually my dick was hard. I fingered Elaine, and again she was wet. She moaned a bit as I hit her clit. I rubbed her clit to try and get her to come but no response and no further moaning. I got behind her, doggy style. She put her beautiful ass up the air, and I thought finally I figured out what she liked. But still nothing. I fucked her hard and fast. She seemed a bit winded but no orgasm.

My weekend plans of wild sex were totally gone. When I left on Sunday morning to study for a Monday test, we had sex five times in every way my teenage mind could think up, but she was quite stoic. It did not make sense and did not fit her personality. I called her Monday after my test. Basically we did not talk for a week or two. I felt awful, the sex was bad and I had ruined a good friendship. When we finally talked she admitted she had a boyfriend, and basically she wanted to have a fling to see if her boyfriend was "the one" for her. She apologized for the mixed signals and said she did enjoy sex with me but felt bad about cheating.

I did not really talk to her much the rest of the year. Eventually I found a new girlfriend and we had great sex. My fragile male ego was restored. In May Elaine abruptly called late one night. Fortunately the new girl was not there. Elaine's boyfriend was quitting college to join the Air Force. They were leaving for Vegas in two days to get married and have a brief honeymoon before he went to Texas. She was quitting college to follow him. Her parents were extremely pissed, so no big wedding or reception. I basically just listened.

Fast forward fifteen years. Through the wonder of Facebook, Elaine found me. She lived back in our home town. She have four high school age daughters between the two of us. We got together one day for lunch, and basically decided teenagers were stupid. She had divorced her husband and went back to college. She was dating another divorcee, and confided she was having more orgasms then ever.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s