IMG_6617.JPG   IMG_6618.JPG  

IMG_6619.JPG   IMG_6620.JPG  

IMG_6621.JPG   IMG_6622.JPG  

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to txpaulranger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 01:32 AM

Thanked 8,211 Times in 372 Posts
Default more

more action....
I always regret why I didn't take a face shot.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6627.JPG   IMG_6628 n.JPG  

IMG_6628.JPG   IMG_6629.JPG  

IMG_6630.JPG   IMG_6631.JPG  

IMG_6632.JPG   IMG_6633.JPG  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to txpaulranger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 01:36 AM

Talking good on ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpaulranger View Post
more action....
I always regret why I didn't take a face shot.
well sport I for one like ya efforts
Old 02-07-2016, 08:41 AM

Thanked 93,999 Times in 2,465 Posts
Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by animal1242 View Post
well sport I for one like ya efforts
YA!...we appreciate your galiant efforts.......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonto2011 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 12:38 PM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts

She was a beautiful target!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpaulranger View Post
continues.....
Old 02-08-2016, 06:08 AM

Can I just add that with the terror situation as it is at the moment theres a lot more undercover police/security about all looking for people who might be acting dodgy.
I would suggest when you enter your target area before doing anything sit down and have a snack, a sandwitch and a drink maybe, spend a few minutes. While your doing that tune in to your surroundings and look who is watching who, undercover people will tend to look more aware and may have coats done up on a hot day, odd things like that, (to cover radios weapons etc) They may look bulky if they are wearing body armour. If theres any minor trouble or street traders they may take more interest than normal people.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:13 PM

Thanked 1,399 Times in 148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper53 View Post
Can I just add that with the terror situation as it is at the moment theres a lot more undercover police/security about all looking for people who might be acting dodgy...
Excellent add & excellent advice.

Over the course of many years, I've been able to speak with a couple people who've been nicked. When you are shooting, it's CRITICAL to keep away from KIDS. An undercover officer might not want to break cover to grab a guy who might (or might not) have taken a pic of a woman sitting (or lying) in a compromising situation. But any officer, undercover or not, is going to go after you like a heat seeking missile if they think you are shooting pictures of children.

Remember that from a distance it's hard to tell exactly what some-one is photographing, and with the situation in the world today, the second thing that might jump into their mind (after terror) is that you are shooting pictures of kids for nefarious purposes. Even if you aren't, and you know that there isn't a single picture of a child on your memory card, do you really want to be dragged to a cop-shop, have your gear examined, or worse, confiscated, and spend hours proving you were NOT shooting pictures of kids?? Even in the US, "Innocent until proven guilty" is a fairy tale if the cops take a disliking to you, worse in other countries that operate under different rule of law. Never mind the fact that in many jurisdictions, taking "upskirt" pictures is illegal, even if the panties are clearly visible to all who walk by.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AndyR For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2016, 09:58 PM

Thanked 1,399 Times in 148 Posts

Ok, so lets get back to talking about camera operations again.

The point I'd like to make with these images (which have been posted ad-nauseam on every thread about upskirts on this forum) is that it's not imperative to be an expert photographer, or to know every last detail of your camera to get a good image. It's always better if you DO understand photographic basics (like the exposure triangle, for example - Google this if you are interested), and do understand the most fundamental camera settings. But if you can follow a few settings "recipes", and remember when to use each one, then it will drastically improve your results without too much study at all.

For a few years, waaaaay back around the turn of the century, Jay and I spent a number of very enjoyable weekends over the course of a couple years at a big "drinking festival" (which unfortunately turned in to a family friendly event a few years later - it is absolutely N.O.T. possible to have a family friendly drinking festival. Just. Not. Possible.). My tactic here was to take a lot of pictures of everything. As far as I could tell, there was no event photographer, and this was long before the proliferation of digital cameras, let alone cell phones with cameras. By doing this, I became a common sight, a fixture, which made it super easy to slip in some candids here and there, including upskirts. If you search the big photo sharing sites for "nightclub upskirt", you'll see I'm by no means the only person to ever use this type of tactic, although it is a certainty I was one of the very first to do it using a DSLR (DSLRs had only existed for less than a year at the time).

The problem with this tactic is that sometimes you might see some great candid moment / upskirt you really want to get a shot of, but meanwhile someone from the general crowd / audience takes that exact moment to stop you to discuss photography, just generally greet you, or to ask you to take a picture of his / her group of friends. Jay and I had a contingency plan for such occasions. If one of us was a distance away from the other and a "situation" arose, the signal to meet up was to look pointedly in the other guy's direction while adjusting your baseball cap.

So this particular day, I'd just spotted from a distance what at first almost appeared to be bare vagina, but with a tiny sliver of something white embedded in it. As I approached the target area, to my utter dismay, a group of well built ladies accosted me, to drunkenly say "Hi", and ask about photography. I don't think I every adjusted my baseball cap as long or as vigorously while staring in Jay's direction as I did that day. Fortunately, he noticed, and showed up quickly. I then had to get him to notice our subject (who we call The Patriot, due to her American Flag thong), but without saying anything that would alert the party girls as to what he was going to do next. He finally noticed what needed to be photographed, and I just handed him the camera, which I'd already dialed up the proper settings on. The rest, as they say, is history.

In those days, Jay was a total neophyte at photography, meanwhile I'd been studying hard and practicing for about 5 years by the time this particular August afternoon rolled around. Before I met him, he'd been using some kind of off-brand film camera which allowed you to the change the lens, but just had single fully automatic setting with absolutely no manual over-ride of anything (I hesitate to call it a SLR, but I suppose it was). It took passable photos on a bright sunny day, but that's about it. Obviously a camera such as that had never given him an incentive to learn more. So on the fine afternoon that we found The Patriot, when I handed him the camera, I simply said "It's already set up, just shoot. Don't change anything, don't bump any dials, and don't go past 250mm. GO!!!".

He took a total of 75 shots. Discounting the 6 photos where somebody accidentally walked through the shot leaves 69. Of those 69, 54 are in solid, sharp focus with decent exposure. About 7 have a bit of motion blur, and in additional 8, it's unclear exactly what went wrong, other than to say that those early DSLRs had utterly pathetic auto-focus, and pretty weak exposure metering (we'll blame those 8 losses solidly on Canon).

So by simply following a "recipie", Jay shot an epic 55 frame series that still sees frequent internet circulation a decade and a half later. If he can, you can too...
Attached Thumbnails
The-Patriot-1.jpg   The-Patriot-2.jpg  

Old 02-10-2016, 08:56 AM

Thanked 93,999 Times in 2,465 Posts
Default the patriot...

truly a classic....no other moment to this day has superseeded this moment...WOWEE!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyR View Post
Ok, so lets get back to talking about camera operations again.

The point I'd like to make with these images (which have been posted ad-nauseam on every thread about upskirts on this forum) is that it's not imperative to be an expert photographer, or to know every last detail of your camera to get a good image. It's always better if you DO understand photographic basics (like the exposure triangle, for example - Google this if you are interested), and do understand the most fundamental camera settings. But if you can follow a few settings "recipes", and remember when to use each one, then it will drastically improve your results without too much study at all.

For a few years, waaaaay back around the turn of the century, Jay and I spent a number of very enjoyable weekends over the course of a couple years at a big "drinking festival" (which unfortunately turned in to a family friendly event a few years later - it is absolutely N.O.T. possible to have a family friendly drinking festival. Just. Not. Possible.). My tactic here was to take a lot of pictures of everything. As far as I could tell, there was no event photographer, and this was long before the proliferation of digital cameras, let alone cell phones with cameras. By doing this, I became a common sight, a fixture, which made it super easy to slip in some candids here and there, including upskirts. If you search the big photo sharing sites for "nightclub upskirt", you'll see I'm by no means the only person to ever use this type of tactic, although it is a certainty I was one of the very first to do it using a DSLR (DSLRs had only existed for less than a year at the time).

The problem with this tactic is that sometimes you might see some great candid moment / upskirt you really want to get a shot of, but meanwhile someone from the general crowd / audience takes that exact moment to stop you to discuss photography, just generally greet you, or to ask you to take a picture of his / her group of friends. Jay and I had a contingency plan for such occasions. If one of us was a distance away from the other and a "situation" arose, the signal to meet up was to look pointedly in the other guy's direction while adjusting your baseball cap.

So this particular day, I'd just spotted from a distance what at first almost appeared to be bare vagina, but with a tiny sliver of something white embedded in it. As I approached the target area, to my utter dismay, a group of well built ladies accosted me, to drunkenly say "Hi", and ask about photography. I don't think I every adjusted my baseball cap as long or as vigorously while staring in Jay's direction as I did that day. Fortunately, he noticed, and showed up quickly. I then had to get him to notice our subject (who we call The Patriot, due to her American Flag thong), but without saying anything that would alert the party girls as to what he was going to do next. He finally noticed what needed to be photographed, and I just handed him the camera, which I'd already dialed up the proper settings on. The rest, as they say, is history.

In those days, Jay was a total neophyte at photography, meanwhile I'd been studying hard and practicing for about 5 years by the time this particular August afternoon rolled around. Before I met him, he'd been using some kind of off-brand film camera which allowed you to the change the lens, but just had single fully automatic setting with absolutely no manual over-ride of anything (I hesitate to call it a SLR, but I suppose it was). It took passable photos on a bright sunny day, but that's about it. Obviously a camera such as that had never given him an incentive to learn more. So on the fine afternoon that we found The Patriot, when I handed him the camera, I simply said "It's already set up, just shoot. Don't change anything, don't bump any dials, and don't go past 250mm. GO!!!".

He took a total of 75 shots. Discounting the 6 photos where somebody accidentally walked through the shot leaves 69. Of those 69, 54 are in solid, sharp focus with decent exposure. About 7 have a bit of motion blur, and in additional 8, it's unclear exactly what went wrong, other than to say that those early DSLRs had utterly pathetic auto-focus, and pretty weak exposure metering (we'll blame those 8 losses solidly on Canon).

So by simply following a "recipie", Jay shot an epic 55 frame series that still sees frequent internet circulation a decade and a half later. If he can, you can too...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tonto2011 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2016, 01:51 AM

Thanked 8,211 Times in 372 Posts
Default Thanks for all the good advice

I truly appreciate them.

What I thought of camera setting was that if you set your shutter speed low, you could capture the dark area brighter. So I paid more attention to shutter speed and waited for a right moment and those are results.
I had been waiting for right moment and felt so bummer.

Are there any standard setting to shoot those sitting position to capture the moment of grace of uppie God?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1812.JPG   IMG_1813.JPG  

IMG_1814.JPG   IMG_1815.JPG  

IMG_1816.JPG   IMG_1817.JPG  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV