Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 01:13 AM

Exclamation Laura fulfills her promise

Hey OCC'ers...

I made a promise to you guys, and also to Alex about doing a shout out. Here it is.

Before I hear anyone complaining, this is AFTER a shower with no makeup. Hey, I never said that I would give you a GOOD picture! Anyways, hopefully this will help us all (me included) move foward and restore the easygoing nature of the board.

Laura
Attached Thumbnails
P1010009.jpg  
Old 04-20-2005, 01:35 AM
OCC Staff

Thanked 5,419 Times in 865 Posts

Welcome back laura_bi.

I have a feeling most of our members missed yesterday's drama. All I can ask is that people respect the wishes of our "Ladies of OCC" and DO NOT repost any of the photos or videos found here on other websites.

Now everyone can relax and enjoy whatever the future holds. laura_bi, I do hope you'll choose to start posting some sexy photos of yourself again. No pressure, we would just love to see more of that pretty smile.

Thanks,
Old 04-20-2005, 01:57 AM

Thanked 21,891 Times in 2,883 Posts
Default you go girl

just have fun
and yes i did miss the drama
but the whole thing is to have fun
and the clean{no makeup}, fresh look is great
Old 04-20-2005, 03:45 AM

Thanked 5,912 Times in 351 Posts

Laura:

I am sorry if anyone gave you a rough time. I hope you realize the vast majority of members here appreciate your posts and respect you. I myself enjoyed reading you comments in the More Embarassed Poll. It takes alot of courage for people to post photos of themselves and most of us understand that and appreciate that.

I am glad a few individuals did not stop you from posting and I hope that you continue to post.

Thanks
Old 04-20-2005, 04:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to rob710am
Default Laura!

you and i have been chatting on Yahoo for years now!~ You are REAL and have been GREAT about being open and honest. You are ONE HOT lady and I hope you kept the pics of your brunette GF form years ago!...did you keep the pic i sent? Robstashcuckold, robcuckold808, etc...
Old 04-20-2005, 05:55 AM

I rarely if ever post - but reading Laura's other thread I have to. It has steamed me up so much.

Firstly I say to Laura - you look beautiful honey. Make up or none. Those who count knew you were real without the shout out. Its nice you decided to post it though - for one reason. So that the person who accused you knows he cocked up. So that he can be totally humiliated in no uncertain terms.

And this I say to the creep who made the accusation. If he (its always a man isn't it? Women have more class) is reading this. Take a look at that picture above you. The avatar. The shout out. See that sexy beautiful woman? The one whose fingers typed that message? The one who you upset? That's the sort of woman a creep like you will never be able to get. You are too concerned with your own agenda to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the gifts you have been given by the women who post here.

Finally this I say to Alex - the accusing thread is gone. I never saw it. But you know the names of the people who upset Laura. I hope, sincerely, that they will be banned from this section? If they have paid for the video section let them view that. But if you can't treat one lady right then you forfeit the right to be in the presence of the lovely women who post in this new section. It takes a lot of guts to do this - so far very few are here - it only takes one idiot to drive them all away.

There - I said my piece. But since I rarely post i'll finish like this. Thank you ladies. Thank you Laura, Ann, Lady B, Nikki.... and all the other lovely women who have or will post in this wonderful new section. You are making a lot of men very very happy. I hope that life repays you with all the happiness you deserve in return.

Tuscan

Last edited by tuscandriver; 04-20-2005 at 06:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tuscandriver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2005, 08:39 AM

WOOHOO Laura

Great to have you here - thanks
Old 04-20-2005, 08:49 AM

Thanked 6,512 Times in 915 Posts

Like Alex says lets try and put the drama behind us and move on.

Laura your pics are wonderful and as I've said before the fact that we can interact with the person in the pic makes it even more special.

In defense of the message that was posted I sent a message to laura regarding it yesterday and as I said to her I'm not sure the sarcastic tone of it was actually intentional. Looking at the posters other comments I dont think English is his first language and may of been the reason it appeared rude/sarcastic.

Lets get back to having fun and I hope this support encourages you to continue Laura.

Wetmac.
Old 04-20-2005, 08:56 AM

Im someone who has seen Laura post on that pay site, and have always thought she was a complete doll!

I never knew you guys didn't have a camera, though. We live pretty close to you guys, and I'd be happy to let you borrow mine.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:57 AM

Thanked 31,159 Times in 3,350 Posts

I wanted to throw in my very sincere thank you to Laura and all the posting ladies of OCC. You ladies are fantastic! I, as well, missed the BS yesterday and am glad of it. The mood I was in yesterday would not have mixd well at all with an A-hole on the board. Just know ladies, that people like that are not worth the time of even giving a response too, and that you are greatly appreciated and loved here at OCC.
The Following User Says Thank You to everlong057 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009