uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2021, 10:06 AM

Default Son’s girlfriends thongs

Was snooping and found my son’s girlfriend’s thongs, only clean ones at the moment. Will be hunting for dirty ones next when she stays over.
Attached Thumbnails
BE93E9E0-0865-4CB2-A087-2E73A9B8E9C3.jpeg   EF7ED962-C11F-4C2D-8413-5712604875B2.jpeg  

2E0F9A08-2FEC-40D1-B266-1A17E652C9F0.jpeg  
Old 12-24-2021, 12:56 AM

Thanked 1,593 Times in 285 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun1974 View Post
Was snooping and found my son’s girlfriend’s thongs, only clean ones at the moment. Will be hunting for dirty ones next when she stays over.
hope the next snoop goes well love those black knickers !!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2021, 07:58 AM

Thanked 2,650 Times in 613 Posts
Default used panties

My fwb is very conservative and almost a prude. But once I was in her house (I am the landlord and she gve me permission) and I texted her I was gonna take a pair of her panties from her dirty clothes hamper. She never responded so I asked again. Normally she whoud 'scream' NO, but still nothing. So DID find and take a pair.
She never said anything. Many days later i did it agin.
That was months ago, over a year. I may do it agin soon.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2022, 02:10 PM

Thanked 1,326 Times in 143 Posts

Kicking myself that I keep forgetting about this when i have the opportunity too. I know my wife's parents have some relaxed attitudes when it comes to photo albums. There's been enough subtle hints dropped over the years, mostly by my wife. I'm unsure if this means just some topless holiday snaps or something a bit harder. But even if it's just MiL topless that'll do for me. I just need 15 mins alone in their house. I've had that opportunity before, but I forgot. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity again.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2022, 01:20 PM

I have been doing this 35 years, friends mom, moms friends, neighbours, sister-in-law (hot). But the best and most frequented of all, has to be by far, my MIL. Let’s call her Gale. Gale has a petite frame, 34b breasts, small full satin pantys. She is 24yrs older than me, and still hot till this day. It first started when my wife and before we were married, would stay in her parents bedroom, when they went away for a week every year to the Caribbean. Wife worked shifts so I had all the time in the world to check out the top drawers, and I checked out all the drawers, the hampers, closets, laundry room, etc. I can still feel that rush I got the first time opener her panty drawer! At the time 90% of her bras, pantys and lingerie was shiny satin white, with some tasteful lace trimmings, and all tan pantyhose. She did have a sexy red satin pair of full back high cut pantys, for special occasions perhaps! I found one black garter belt lead at the bottom of her drawer too, but never did find a garter belt or any stockings either. I had lots of time, so I would use her pillow to put a silky slip over, dress it up with a bra, and shove a few pairs of her pantys in the cups under the slip for fillers, choose some pantys, pantyhose, sometimes a dress I had seen her in or even a tshirt she frequently wore, I took pictures, undressed “her” slowly and had my way with her, so many times. I got to know her lingerie so well, it would only take me a couple of minutes around her to know exactly what bra or pair of pantys she was wearing at the time, by bra lines etc, or by process of elimination as visiting her room while at their place was also pretty easy.

One time that is forever etched into my mind, my wife, her siblings and some of their family’s and her father were out on the back deck when Gale came home. Her breasts looked amazing this day! Everyone decided to go for a swim. I pretended I was reluctant to go for a swim but gave in when everybody else was out at the pool. I locked myself in my Gales bedroom to change, and on her bed was a nice new white push-up bra, I had never seen, and a new pair of black satin pantys like all of her other ones that were white! This was such a turn on! And for a bonus, there was a nice big pearly white snail trail right up the middle of the gusset! I was in heaven! I sniffed it, got a touch on the end of my nose even. Gale was out on the pool deck, I admired her body through the window through the blinds, and took a big long slow lick of her cum right into my mouth!. I finished myself, and got my bathing suit on. Later that afternoon after swimming and everybody got dressed, Gale was wearing the same top and jeans, after a quick check I also verified that she now had the bra and pantys I had just had my tongue in hours before, so hot!

Had a key to their home by now as her daughter and I had married (thinking she would one day look just like Gale, that didn’t really work out, but she too is still very attractive). I used to go into her house when she was at work usually at least once as she worked as a secretary part time 3 days a week, FIL travelled for work and was away frequently, and would play with her things. I started taking photos of rooms in her house so I could photoshop her in her lingerie in her bed, or on her couch, kitchen table, riding me in her bed! At this point I had never taken any of Gales lingerie, but decided to take it too the next level. One by one I started taking different bras, pantys etc, but not before replacing them with the identical item, she mostly had Sears, VS, Eprit, Warner’s, Triumph, so they were easy to source. Let me tell you, it was such a turn on to see her bent over and get a nice long look of her cleavage in a bra that I had bought her, and have the original at home to play with after! With young grandkids, it seemed she was always on her knees or bent over so this happed so often! Sometime around 2010, I decided I should stop, my hard drive crashed and I lost all the photos I had buried away, I just took it as a sign that it was time. This also was around the time I figured out my wife was having an affair on me. It was time to patch things up. Today we are still together, my father-in-law had passed away a year and a half ago, and I never have stopped visiting Gales dresser drawer briefly while visiting just to take inventory, still a turn on! I have started visiting her frequently while my wife is working shifts still, if I have the chance to fuck her I would Oh so take it, she has talked about sex and how it’s been a long time for her since, and she has even been wearing loose knitted sweaters the last couple visits that I can clearly see her bra through, idk maybe my obsessive mind is playing tricks with me, or maybe this is really going to happen!
Old 01-19-2022, 05:52 AM

Default Snooping

Yes something I have done all my life when the opportunity presents itself.

Friends staying over generally go out at some point and I go straight to their room and find yesterday’s panties, one particular friend of the wife is a little younger than us and always looks nice I wanted to see her underwear and wasn’t disappointed. Matching panties and bra, not lingerie but cute panties and quite marked with her juice. I did wonder if her bf that stayed that night had finished inside her and it was his. Anyway very nice, bra was 34 b I remember.

SIL on another occasion ran out of battery on her phone and when she arrived asked if we could charge it as she didn’t have her wire. I only had the computer to charge via usb so of course no problem. Well I hadn’t used this phone before and when I plugged it in it opened up without password and photo button was there so I had to look. Let’s say she is active lol. Numerous picks, I now know every inch of her ha.

She was a flirt when younger but had a kid and now single mum she hasn’t lost her sex drive from the cocks ( yes many) on her phone and her fingering herself, her nipples and bum. Hairy but trimmed. Weird knowing so much about her whenever I see her.

She has larger tits than her sister, my wife, but similar shape.
Old 03-20-2022, 07:04 PM

Default Opportunity strikes

I was just having fun reading all of these secrets missions yesterday when I realized that I was in position for a perfect opportunity. With the wife away I’d been tasked with taking care of the in-laws pets. I’ve had this job before but never gave it a second thought. My MIL is my age thin, flat chested and into yoga. I don’t particularly care for her as a person but I do fancy trying to get a peek of those perfect nipples. So after reading these threads I decided to head for the hamper. No luck finding a bra as she rarely wears them, but I did score a pair of nicely scented blue panties. My nose quickly found the space covering her pussy and oh how sweet it smelled! I never expected her to smell so nice! My heart was pounding as if they would walk in on me and I quickly put them back. Careful to place them exactly where I found them.

After my nerves settled down I returned for another sniff. This time taking my time. Her scent was intoxicating! I decided to take my exploration further. This time heading for the night stand. She seems a bit on the prudish side so I wasn’t expecting anything good. Surprise again! A rather thin red vibrator, some lube, and some other thing with wires connected to a silver egg. Now I’m really shaking, still nervous about getting caught. I put everything back where I found it and left. Calming myself down I went back a third time, this time with a plan.
Old 07-11-2022, 06:28 PM

Default Helping Friend Move

When I was in college (early 2000s) I was helping my best friend and his parents move from one house to another. They weren't moving far, just to a nicer house. Most of what we were moving was the heavy stuff like dressers, beds and TV stands. We had just finished doing the three kids' bedrooms and getting that stuff into the moving truck and the next room to do was his parents' bedroom.

So I went into his parents' bedroom to get ready to see what we had to move in there. All of the dresser drawers were already removed from this giant dresser they had and somewhat stacked or laying onto his parents' bed. And right out in the open in plain sight was his mom's panty drawer. My eyes fixated on seeing her intimate things just right there. It was a big, wide drawer and what I remember the most how many different silk and satin pairs she had and how neatly it was all folded into the drawer. And there was this shiny, satin red pair folded on top on of the stacks that just drew me in.

I was the only person in the room for a good minute or two already. And seeing everything I was seeing was making my 20-year-old nuts tingle with excitement. So I went for it and reached down. I wanted to feel the shiny, silky material of my friend's mom's panties so I touched them and rubbed the material between my fingertips. They felt slippery to the touch when the material rubbed against itself. I also remember a distinct smell to them. They were clean and unused - but they smelled of some combination of nylon and perfume. It was intoxicating and such a turn on.

Then I got greedy and pulled them up to my face to get a stronger whiff of that scent. And literally when I began doing that, my friend's mom walked into the room. I had no warning - she was moving fast and quietly and totally caught me red-handed with her panties in my hand about to pull them close to my face for a whiff. I dropped them immediately and was SUPER embarrassed. She reacted with a coy, "whaaaat.. are you doing....?" She said it slowly and in a way that she didn't seem mad or anything, but more of a slight smirk in her tone. I was beat red in embarrassment. All I could do was apologize and walk away from her panty drawer. I was too embarrassed to even look her in the eye to apologize.

My friend and his dad walk in moments later. I was terrified of what was going to happen next. I was literally pumping with adrenaline because I was expecting his mom to tell them. My friend would have been so pissed if he knew what just happened. But nothing happened. His mom just kept going about her business like it was nothing. The only thing she did was start taking those drawers from the dresser and moving them out into the living room where they weren't in the way. And then we moved the rest of the heavy stuff out of that room and that was that. My friend's mom just kept it her secret it seemed.

She was even super nice to me when we finished everything. Hugging me and saying "thank you" several times for all the help, ordering us pizza and paying me $100 more than what I was originally told I would get paid. I always thought she was the coolest lady ever from this day forward.
Old 08-24-2022, 12:26 PM

Thanked 1,201 Times in 49 Posts
Default Renewal

Love this thread, so figured I'd give a bump.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to da5354 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2022, 10:41 AM

Thanked 5,830 Times in 777 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickerboxer View Post
When I was in college (early 2000s) I was helping my best friend and his parents move from one house to another. They weren't moving far, just to a nicer house. Most of what we were moving was the heavy stuff like dressers, beds and TV stands. We had just finished doing the three kids' bedrooms and getting that stuff into the moving truck and the next room to do was his parents' bedroom.

So I went into his parents' bedroom to get ready to see what we had to move in there. All of the dresser drawers were already removed from this giant dresser they had and somewhat stacked or laying onto his parents' bed. And right out in the open in plain sight was his mom's panty drawer. My eyes fixated on seeing her intimate things just right there. It was a big, wide drawer and what I remember the most how many different silk and satin pairs she had and how neatly it was all folded into the drawer. And there was this shiny, satin red pair folded on top on of the stacks that just drew me in.

I was the only person in the room for a good minute or two already. And seeing everything I was seeing was making my 20-year-old nuts tingle with excitement. So I went for it and reached down. I wanted to feel the shiny, silky material of my friend's mom's panties so I touched them and rubbed the material between my fingertips. They felt slippery to the touch when the material rubbed against itself. I also remember a distinct smell to them. They were clean and unused - but they smelled of some combination of nylon and perfume. It was intoxicating and such a turn on.

Then I got greedy and pulled them up to my face to get a stronger whiff of that scent. And literally when I began doing that, my friend's mom walked into the room. I had no warning - she was moving fast and quietly and totally caught me red-handed with her panties in my hand about to pull them close to my face for a whiff. I dropped them immediately and was SUPER embarrassed. She reacted with a coy, "whaaaat.. are you doing....?" She said it slowly and in a way that she didn't seem mad or anything, but more of a slight smirk in her tone. I was beat red in embarrassment. All I could do was apologize and walk away from her panty drawer. I was too embarrassed to even look her in the eye to apologize.

My friend and his dad walk in moments later. I was terrified of what was going to happen next. I was literally pumping with adrenaline because I was expecting his mom to tell them. My friend would have been so pissed if he knew what just happened. But nothing happened. His mom just kept going about her business like it was nothing. The only thing she did was start taking those drawers from the dresser and moving them out into the living room where they weren't in the way. And then we moved the rest of the heavy stuff out of that room and that was that. My friend's mom just kept it her secret it seemed.

She was even super nice to me when we finished everything. Hugging me and saying "thank you" several times for all the help, ordering us pizza and paying me $100 more than what I was originally told I would get paid. I always thought she was the coolest lady ever from this day forward.
Great story. It’s great that she didn’t make an issue of what she caught you don’t. Based on her reaction to you, and didn’t tell her husband or your friend, she may have enjoyed it.

Not saying she would ever do anything more could have happened. However, I do think she may have been turned on a bit knowing a healthy, young man found her exciting enough to handle her panties. Possible masturbation thinking of what she saw.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1