Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2021, 07:33 PM

Thanked 1,593 Times in 285 Posts

oh yesssss !! a fantastic scent who evers they maybe
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2021, 08:29 AM

Thanked 16,285 Times in 1,135 Posts

I remember this thread from long ago!

There are some really serious snooping going on here!

My snooping is so tame!

1) I was with a friend and his friend (female). We went into her walk-in closet to try to get her kitten off of a high shelf. I saw a bra sitting on a shelf within the closer, so I stared long enough to get the size on the tag without touching it: 34b. And this whole time I thought that was a really daring snoop! But I guess not after reading these again!

2) My wife's best friend (at the time--20 years ago) gave me an old computer that I could have to run a mini server on since they didn't need it anymore. The husband jokingly said, "I erased everything, so don't bother snooping, although I would be curious if you could still find anything." I took that as a dare. One night I was bored and ran very basic recovery software. 100s of very boring photos of his wife in various dresses. Then there was one topless. She had identical breasts to my wife, so it wasn't that exciting. I showed my wife. We never told the husband that I was successful.
Old 08-17-2021, 09:47 PM

Default Niece

My snooping is considered basic based on what I’m reading here, typical going thru closets and drawers whenever and wherever I can etc

One instance that turned into something interesting not so much on what I saw but what I found out later...
A while ago my nephew came to visit his grandparents from overseas with his wife, I’ve only met her twice and she’s a drop dead gorgeous petite European girl... 25 black hair, I would say she’s 5’2 and weighs probably in the 120 area and I’d estimate C cup tits (unfortunately i didn’t get to see a Bra)

Of course I made it my mission to get into her room, sneaked in one day and all I managed to get was a black used panty on the floor in the closet with some nice cum stains on it (and some small hairs so I guess she’s got a trimmed pussy...)

Fast forward a couple of months and we find out she’s pregnant and they tell us that she ovulated the 1st night they we’re staying at grandparents house, so turns out the cum stains I saw was actually the cum that got her pregnant....
Old 08-21-2021, 05:28 PM

I think mine is like most. Since I was probably in high school or younger any chance I got to go through a girl's bra and underwear drawer or laundry basket I did. There were very few I had not been in and seen or taken with me. I also have done the same with computers or email when I had the chance. Only been lucky to grab some sexy photos of a couple but never hit the jackpot and found like nudes or sex photos or found any good toys. But I still try any chance I get. A bit of a fetish of mine.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to hotsxysweet For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2021, 11:07 AM

Thanked 17,565 Times in 1,120 Posts
Default Snooping #4

Adding #4 to 3 already existing experiences of mine which I posted here in this post

I can't believe I forgot to post this in my original post, but hey, here it is.

6-7 years ago or so a neighbour girl (well, woman) asked me to do some computer work for her. She recently got divorced, and while I was working on some basic computer maintenance she got a phone call and left me in her little office for about 20 minutes or so.

Yeah, I couldn't resist having a little look at her pictures. And to my great surprise the chubby cute but shy neighbour girl had a big load of nudies in her \My Pictures! Most of them were without face, but a lot of them were: her awesome big boobs, perfect shaved pussy, spread all open! A few pictures with toys (in pussy and ass!)... I didn't had a way to copy these to my "personal use", but I sure enjoyed having a look!
Old 09-29-2021, 06:35 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 93 Posts
Default Be prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeyes View Post
Adding #4 to 3 already existing experiences of mine which I posted here in this post

I can't believe I forgot to post this in my original post, but hey, here it is.

6-7 years ago or so a neighbour girl (well, woman) asked me to do some computer work for her. She recently got divorced, and while I was working on some basic computer maintenance she got a phone call and left me in her little office for about 20 minutes or so.

Yeah, I couldn't resist having a little look at her pictures. And to my great surprise the chubby cute but shy neighbour girl had a big load of nudies in her \My Pictures! Most of them were without face, but a lot of them were: her awesome big boobs, perfect shaved pussy, spread all open! A few pictures with toys (in pussy and ass!)... I didn't had a way to copy these to my "personal use", but I sure enjoyed having a look!
I always have a thumb drive with needed 'software' on it and plenty of free space to copy important files to. :-)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2021, 02:59 AM

Thanked 17,565 Times in 1,120 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peek View Post
I always have a thumb drive with needed 'software' on it and plenty of free space to copy important files to. :-)
That's very smart! Sadly I didn't have that common sense back then. But the pics of her spread and toying herself are still somewhere in my "memory". But lessons learned, if I get another chance like this, I'll take my flash/thumbdrive!

Did you ever find something good?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2021, 10:18 AM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts

A couple of years ago My friend called me assaying his computer had gotten a ransomware attack. After trying to tell him what to do over the phone was not working I told him to bring me the computer Ill see if I can fix it on my own time. It was an easy fix but I started snooping all of his computer and found about 100+ pics of his wife. Some clothed and unclothed and in between. His wife is quit a bit over weight now days but there were a few pics of her when she was younger and still looking hot. In her younger days she looked like the chick that played Marcy in the TV show Married with children. They had a pool and there were a few pics of his wife and her friend tanning topless at the pool. Now here friend had small A cup tits bit was skinny and hot as hell. There was even one pic her friend standing in her thong bikini and topless with that tight firm ass.

No, I didn’t get any copies because I don’t find his wife attractive because she has a mean and ugly personality and it is hard for me to like her. I only put up with her because she is my friend’s wife. As far as her friend, well I can go to the internet and see pics like that all day by the millions.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2021, 09:28 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 93 Posts
Default Oh Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeyes View Post
That's very smart! Sadly I didn't have that common sense back then. But the pics of her spread and toying herself are still somewhere in my "memory". But lessons learned, if I get another chance like this, I'll take my flash/thumbdrive!

Did you ever find something good?
I worked IT and always did side jobs, vids, pictures, everything from rated R to "Oh my god, now I have to kill myself" good. The best stuff always was from 'broken' laptops it seemed. I ascertained my neighbor was an online DOM from her broken laptop. My favorite was the hot blonde church lady who's hubby liked to film her. All of the material was kept for a while, then disposed of, my SO would not approve.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2021, 12:00 PM

Thanked 2,961 Times in 232 Posts

I wouldn't say that I actively snoop, but if the right opportunity arises, I can't resist it.

My fiancee temped me at the very start of our relationship, and it is what led to us having fun together and eventually being a couple. She used the shower at my home and "accidentally" left her dirty clothes, with her thong right on top, when she left for the day. As a not seasoned snooper, I got busted the next day because I didn't put them back in place (surprised that she came over so early). Total set up!

She is younger than me and finishing her last bit of college a couple of hours away. I split my time between home and school as much as I can. She has two other roommates that are great, and she shares a bathroom with one of them, which means that the three of us share it when I am there.

I've used the other bathroom/shower when the line is long, at the 3rd roommates urging. Both of the roommates leave their clothes piled around with no attempt to gather them up. I'm sure my fiancee told one of her friends about what she did to me, and I wonder about the other one. I feel like they leave their panties out on purpose for me... not to bust me for snooping, but to tease me, and it works!

One of the roommates also comes home on the weekends occasionally, and all of our laundry gets tossed in together. I'd say that everyone takes a turn contributing to running loads and folding clothes. I've recognized a few pairs of panties and also messed up which belonged to who. So some of my "snooping" is right in front of the person. Pretty tame, but it is still a turn-on for me.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1

0m:54s