photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2018, 03:43 PM

Default What have you been able to get or teach a girl/So/wife to do?

What have you been able to get or teach a girl/So/wife to do?

Maybe she hadn't done it before, or it was something you liked especially, or maybe you got her to do it regularly instead of only occasionally. Did she take to it immediately or took awhile. Now enjoys, or just does?

In my case it was expanding her comfort zone from missionary/doggie to wot, toys, oral etc. She basically took to all things which increased out closeness. It did take years for her to get to liking cumming in her mouth, but that also got added to her top skills, more really on her own, but now it is quite common and she enjoys.
Old 03-28-2018, 12:50 PM

ZackDay and I must have had the same basic inspiration, same day.

His thread on when she began blowjobs
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=220791
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joelo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2018, 05:21 PM

Thanked 4,811 Times in 153 Posts

The first thing she does regularly now is squirt. I found out by accident she is a squirter. We had been fucking for 15 years before I slipped out of her pussy after fucking her hard from behind and she squirted. She told me I was too big for her to squirt while inside her and her ex told her it was nasty so she stopped. Now she squirts from oral sometimes and she'll even push me out of her while fucking so she can squirt.

The second thing she does more now than she did is anal. My wife is strange about anal in that she doesn't like lube and doesn't prep. For the first 10 years we were together anal was a once a year thing, kinda like a present for me. Then I introduced her to anal beads and vibrators and while I didn't get to fuck her ass much more than before she liked having her ass played with more to where she would request the anal beads. From then on I would finger her ass while licking her clit and she gets off hard from that with the added bonus her is already warmed up and I know if I'm going to get dirty that night. Now she gets her ass fucked once every couple of months.
Old 03-29-2018, 03:45 PM

Thanked 4,904 Times in 251 Posts

I told her that I had a dream of her just holding a towel in front of her while there were 2 cable guys over. She sent me a picture and asked like this. Kind of but you showed more that lead to her sending more and more pictures to me. Needless to say I'm very happy about this situation
Old 03-30-2018, 02:06 AM

Thanked 12,175 Times in 453 Posts

I taught my fiancée how to give a proper blowjob. She sucked at it (pun intended) when I met her.

I can't say I "taught" my ex to be nude in public; I merely encouraged and motivated her. When I met her the idea of being naked in front of other people was preposterous to her. Fast forward a couple of years later and you could see her at a nudist resort completely naked, walking around talking to people; or lying by the pool with her shaven kitty in plain view of everyone.

It's really all about building up their confidence. If you make them feel good about something, they're more willing to step out of their comfort zone and explore.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 09:08 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
It's really all about building up their confidence. If you make them feel good about something, they're more willing to step out of their comfort zone and explore.
So true. And not just confidence in themselves, but sufficiently confident that "you" [BF, husband, the instigator in chief] willl not then hold anything against them for actually doing something new once the thrill of the moment has passed. Not just in the light of day but, depending on the relationship, also further down the road. Both have to be in place or many will not "risk" stepping out of their comfort zone. There has to be some level of trust that whatever will not negatively affect the relationship.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 01:16 AM

Thanked 12,175 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
And not just confidence in themselves, but sufficiently confident that "you" [BF, husband, the instigator in chief] willl not then hold anything against them for actually doing something new once the thrill of the moment has passed.
Absolutely. I spent a lot of time, care and energy "building up" my ex to try social nudity. When she finally did it; I was thrilled. But then she decided to run with it and take it further than I'd expected. She started shaving and being really relaxed about lounging around with her legs open. As I saw other nudists "enjoying the view" between her legs, at first I was like: "Wait a minute! That was not what I was trying to get her to do!" But then I had to do a reality-check, and come to terms with the fact that she was now doing it "her way", and not mine.

The same concept can be applied to sharing/swinging and whatever else "alternative lifestyle." If you instill in her the confidence to step outside of her comfort zone, you have to be ok with her doing it or taking it to a level that's more pleasurable/comfortable for her.
Old 04-02-2018, 01:01 AM

Thanked 25,746 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default She taught me

She taught me, to 69 nipples w/ her...she dangles her nipple in my mouth while she nibbles on my nipple....... I added reaching back and fingering her clit... it drives her into a wild orgasm.

Does anyone else do this?
Old 04-02-2018, 08:04 AM

Thanked 7,275 Times in 373 Posts
Default Emma

Probably not everyone's cup of tea but something I love.

I've always enjoyed rimming Emma as part of oral sex on her. Usually with her legs held high so I can access all of her. I love the feel of my tongue pushing inside her anus and the way she opens up. Especially if we then have anal sex.

We talked about it and she did say that she loves the feeling of me doing it to her, I asked if she ever thought about returning the favour on me but she said she wasn't sure she could.

As we continued to have fun over the next few weeks I noticed that she was starting to pay more and more attention to my anus. Beginning with a finger against me when sucking my cock and then her tongue going a bit lower and lower as she licked and sucked my balls.

Eventually she took the leap and quickly licked my anus. Which did feel amazing. When she realised it had the same feeling on me as it did on her. She was happy to keep doing it. Although she doesn't tongue fuck my anus in the same way that I do hers.

It is now part of our sex life and we both enjoy it.
Old 04-02-2018, 10:02 AM

Thanked 5,723 Times in 428 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
She taught me, to 69 nipples w/ her...she dangles her nipple in my mouth while she nibbles on my nipple....... I added reaching back and fingering her clit... it drives her into a wild orgasm.

Does anyone else do this?
Absolutely, every single chance I get!

(Admittedly that's not much these days.)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:

Tags
shy, teach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s