Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2019, 05:26 AM

Thanked 11,084 Times in 719 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
She looked over at the photo and said she wished she knew someone that could take photos like that. I just told her if she finds the venue I will bring my camera.
Maybe she was hoping you would volunteer there and then?
The Following User Says Thank You to doublefister For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 06:29 AM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 279 Posts
Default Wow!

Your wife is spectacular! Keep taking pics of your "project" for us, please!!! Damn.... she's beautiful.
The Following User Says Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 11:50 AM

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfridayguy View Post
When we moved into our house, the master suite had no door to the bathroom, just a big opening. I decided to build a door frame and some sliding doors. I took some pictures to discuss with the door salesman to show him what I was trying to accomplish. I put a couple pics of my wife naked right after those pics, and accidentally scrolled too far when showing him the opening. He was embarrassed and apologized, but I told him not to worry about it, but not say anything to my wife. He looked at like 10 pics before she was walking up. He couldn't stop looking at her body. She had no idea as she chatted away with him.
I would show her off every chance I got if I were you too! She is absolutely amazing! Lucky guy!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to discreetfun2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2019, 01:13 AM

I'm trying to figure out the best way to show people we know without making it weird or me living alone lol. I think soon I'm going to use the accidental phone pic idea with a friend of ours. Any other "accidental on purpose ideas"?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mopa23 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2019, 05:01 AM

Thanked 5,425 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopa23 View Post
I'm trying to figure out the best way to show people we know without making it weird or me living alone lol. I think soon I'm going to use the accidental phone pic idea with a friend of ours. Any other "accidental on purpose ideas"?
I have used the phone several times both truly accidentally and on purpose. I also lent a friend some photography kit and accidentally on purpose left some cds full of photos many of them were of Tracy both with me and other guys. I know the discs were looked as they were mixed up when I got the kit back.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2019, 11:12 PM

So I tried something today, but came up empty. I'm in a hotel that's having some work done outside. Left my computer facing the window and turned on the webcam to detect motion then locked it with a screen saver of my wife up. Unfortunately no one came by to look but going to make another attempt tomorrow.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mopa23 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2019, 10:15 AM

New way that I never expected..... let her do it herself on purpose. The wife decided she wants to try stripping to kill off her student debt. The stage part I find very exciting, and I can't wait to take her to an amateur night to try it. Full nude here, just a little apprehensive about vip dances and the light-mid contact there for greaseball dudes. But she does have the body
Old 05-13-2019, 05:21 AM

Thanked 11,014 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustardseed View Post
New way that I never expected..... let her do it herself on purpose. The wife decided she wants to try stripping to kill off her student debt. The stage part I find very exciting, and I can't wait to take her to an amateur night to try it. Full nude here, just a little apprehensive about vip dances and the light-mid contact there for greaseball dudes. But she does have the body
Sound's VERY sexy!! We'd all love to see a sample I'm sure. What do you feel about the VIP dances?
Old 05-13-2019, 02:50 PM

Thanked 6,700 Times in 273 Posts
Default took my wife

Mustardseed,

Took my wife to an amateur night a couple of times, full nude. Wow what a thrill to see your wife stripping in front of a crowd! Can't describe how I felt knowing as she started to remove her clothes that soon she would be completely naked in front of several dozen total strangers. When she was completely naked, dancing in a spotlight, everything was exposed. She didn't hold back anything and never played the shy don't look at my pussy game.

You have to understand that there are going to be a lot of men who will want to fuck your wife and you are going to hear in graphic detail what they want to do. If that kind of thing bothers you, either don't go watch her or talk her out of doing it.

Neither she nor I have regretted her stripping at a club. About the only thing we regret is that we don't get the opportunity to do it more often.
Old 05-14-2019, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
Sound's VERY sexy!! We'd all love to see a sample I'm sure. What do you feel about the VIP dances?
Not sure yet. I can probably deal with it. I haven't had one in 10 years since I was a bar money waster myself so I think I need to visit with her and get a few vip dances myself to see what the standard contact it. At least if anyone touches her they will get thrown out head first and the rest will drool over her and leave home for palmala handerson and only I get to fuck her. We have a very solid marriage, I know I can trust her. I would kill to see her doing lap dances for some women
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s