uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2011, 03:41 AM

Default fucking great!

This is incredible one of the best stories I've ever read from start to finish it's fucking great!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lfergu11 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 07:56 PM

Thanked 1,285 Times in 439 Posts
Default I felt like a kid again!!!!!!!!

God that was horny
Quote:
Originally Posted by janneman1 View Post
CHAPTER 4

“Oomph, oomph, aaah, eeyah,” I was truly amazed at the extend of Belinda Jones’ grasp of the English vocabulary. She improved. “Yeah, fuck me baby, give it to me.”

Not to be left behind, she might think I was a moron with no language skills at all, I joined in. “Yes, yes, baby,” I ran out of words and used some of hers, “Oomph, yeah, aaah!”

I looked at the juggling medically enhanced double D’s and wondered how I ended up here. We weren’t having sex; she was riding me. I felt like the mechanical bull at Barney’s Bar and Truckstop. The red-head above me was winning and there were no second places. I grabbed those big, perfect rounded, mamas again. They were really all over the place and I was afraid they might rip loose from her body; perhaps hit an innocent passer by in the street on the head. My hands looked small against the mounds of flesh (or whatever was inside of them) and I had to use all my strength to control them. I looked down at her waist. How does she do that? My penis looked like a car’s indicator lights. See them; don’t; see them; don’t… She had the energy of a Duracell bunny, the determination of a kamikaze pilot. There was no stopping this lady. And all she had wanted was some opinion on something.

“Do you think I should wear the pink ones or the blue ones?” She had asked once we were in her apartment. I had looked in awe at the slivers of material in her hand. It had the remote resemblance of some g-strings. There hadn’t been too much blue or pink on either of them, so I had a hard task deciding. My biggest mistake for the day had been to ask her to try them on. She had never gotten to the blue ones before she had attacked me. Her passion, lust and want had combined to a powerful strength as she had shoved me onto her bed. I had been pinned down, how I ever had managed an erection, I never knew; perhaps it had been the fear.

Due to some strenuous activities I had earlier the day, my penis felt like a numb piece of wood. It was on autopilot, no feeling at all. I watched as the lady continued to work vigorously. Her motions became more and more rapid, violent. I finally saw a hint of light at the end of the tunnel; she was close to an orgasm. Suddenly she managed a long “oooooh” and threw her hands up like the soldier in the Platoon movie. She fell down on my chest. Panting. Sweating.

“Did you cum baby?” she asked from under my chin.

“Yes, yes! It was awesome!” There was no way in Hell, I would tell her I didn’t.

I managed to get home. Only just. My body was tired and aching. I could barely walk.

“Goodnight Mom, goodnight Dad. Don’t wait for me I had some dinner at Barney’s.” My bed looked more beautiful than any of women I had seen during the day.

I took Ann’s advice to lie low for a couple of days. I had had a phone call or two of some people who wanted to lie low in my company, but gracefully declined by means of very carefully planned excuses. Lisa Skinner had become my regular companion during school break and I was, like her, also on the receiving end of some jealous stares from my classmates. My reproductive system appreciated the time off and luckily I had to offer no excuses to Lisa who had to prepare for the upcoming gymnastics tournament.

The days passed mostly without incident, except worth mentioning that I now received a daily dose of unforced exhibitionism in mathematics class. Mrs. Skinner’s mood had notably changed from the first incident and it had almost become a ritual: She gave out assignments in the last ten minutes of mathematics class; waited till everybody was busy; displayed her naked red bush from underneath her desk. My little blackmail exercise must have led her to a discovery of an uninhibited self.

It was Friday, last class of the day. Mathematics. I was looking forward to a third installment (since Wednesday) of Mrs. Skinner’s exhibitionist act. I was also looking forward to the weekend. I already had told my parents I had to go to some sort of school camp and would not be back until Monday. I had omitted the fact that the camp would be at Mrs. van Zyl’s home. I looked at my watch. Time was running out, she was not going to make it, I thought and I felt rather disappointed. The bell rang and everybody scampered around to be first out of class to enjoy the freedom of the weekend.

“Mr. McBride,” Mrs. Skinner was very formal in her tone and instructed, “Could you possibly stay behind. I need to discuss your last test results.”

Mathematics wasn’t one of my best subjects and I received a few sympathetic glances from the other pupils as they left the class. As the door closed behind the last to leave, Mrs. Skinner approached my desk.

“You rotten, blackmailing, little twit!” Her voice was scary and the chair burnt my behind. This wasn’t the best place to be on a Friday afternoon. She came very close and stood next to me.

“I…I…Mrs…” I was still scrambling for a lousy reply when I realized this was Superwoman in a telephone booth. The one second the green skirt was there, the next it disappeared miraculously in one swift movement of her hands. Superwoman had strength in her arms as she rammed my head into her naked crotch.

“You wanted to look; then look!” she shouted and forced my nose still deeper into her very fleshy, very deep slit.

When you have your head stuck in a lady’s crotch, you have a very limited choice of options available. I started to lick. My tongue delved into the never-ending thick swollen labia lips, licking up the transparent juices of her womanhood captured between the folds. I went down and savoured the rich sweet-sour flavours concentrated at her entrance. The forward grip on my head relaxed. She now shoved my head up and down, dragging my tongue along the entire length of her femininity. I moved over her clitoris. It was protruding like a miniature penis. This was Superwoman! A very loud “Ahrrr” escaped her mouth as I captured the knob between my lips and sucked. She forced my head down again and if possible, she had gotten wetter since my last visit to her vagina. The overflow of her liquids triggered my own erection and I knew I just had to introduce my penis to this soggy swamp of pleasure.

I tried to stand up and she relaxed the grip on my head when she realized I was going nowhere. My whole face was sticky wet and I tried to wipe off most of the liquid against her blouse as I moved my head up to her breasts. She had no time for my clumsy efforts and ripped her blouse open, propelling the buttons all over the room. Superwoman was at work again and the big lacy bra disappeared in a matter of seconds.

They were big, even more so than Belinda Jones’, but very different. The texture was soft and natural and I used both my hands to explore; one at a time. The areolas were in proportion to the rest the breasts. The circles were large and colourful, the shades of rosy pink darker where the nipples formed. It seemed like the appropriate thing to do and I buried my head between them. I was in a world of my own, detached from reality. There was no sound at all.

I felt the grip at the back of my hair and the sounds of my surroundings returned. She violently rammed my head to her left breast and my lips engulfed the peak of her nipple. A string of my saliva connected us for a moment as she rammed my head to her other breast to apply the same services. I forced my head out of her grip, wanting to add the taste of her mouth to the collection of my experiences. Her taste reminded me of the rich fragrance of roses, the pleasure increased by her protruding tongue. I still needed my pants and tried to keep her occupied while I unbuckled, afraid she might offer her assistance.

For a big lady she was unbelievingly graceful in her movements as she ascended her buttocks onto my desk. I managed to lose the last of my decency and was naked from the waist down. She opened her legs and I moved in between them. The curly red hair was clinging together with a glistening shine at the deepest core of her slit. The hole was amazingly tight but her juices enabled me to slide effortlessly into her. For the first time I heard the sound of sex. The “schlup-schlup” sound filled the room as I heaved my penis in and out of her. My balls were soaking wet, covered in her juices and added a “schlump-schlump” sound effect to the music as it slammed against her anus. Her heels dug into the small of my back, unleashing an undiscovered new sensation of pleasure that filled my whole body. I reached between her legs, just managing to connect my thumb to her massive clitoris. I felt the immediate building up of pressure in her vagina. The damp walls gripped like a wet blanket and I felt the pressure of my own unreleased pleasure. I hadn’t had sex since Tuesday. My loads were thick and plenty as I shot it into her, the warm spurts of liquid activated her screams as her legs contracted spasmodically against my thighs. Our mixed juices oozed from her vagina as I left her, a witness to the escapade.

We dressed in silence. She took the green jacket from the back of her chair and buttoned it to the top. It covered most of her torn blouse. She wiped the remains of our sex up with a tissue paper from her desk.

I couldn’t resist. “You wanted to discuss my test results Mrs. Skinner,” I reminded her.

“Congratulations, you got an A plus,” she said as she walked to the door.

The afternoon sun soaked into our bodies as we lay next to Ann’s swimming pool. Autumn was shaking hands with Summer and there was just a hint of a cool breeze. I didn’t know she had a swimming pool and used my white tanga jocks as a substitute for swimwear. I looked to the woman next to me. Her dark nipples responded to the breeze and I could clearly see them through her red bikini top. My glance followed her slender legs, the smooth thighs. The red bikini bottom strained to a curved mount, slightly divided in the middle. She was truly beautiful and I knew of no other place I’d rather be. She reacted as promised when I told her of my week, drawing every piece of detail out of me.

“Well I guess I don’t have to worry about Maureen then, she was avoiding me like disease this week,” she laughed as I told her of my encounter with Mrs. Skinner.

“She’ll pitch,” I promised with confidence. “In fact I won’t worry about the commitment of any of your models.”

She laughed, turned from her back to her side to face me. She rested her head in her hand. “We still have to do a rehearsal you know. We never got to it last week.”

“Not completely,” I admitted. “Say, why don’t we set up the rehearsal with all the models, the locals I mean.”

“We can all do with a practice run,” Ann agreed, “I’ll speak…”

“Ann! Aaaaan!” We looked to house to locate the source of the high-pitched calling.

“Over here Diana!” Ann shouted.

Mrs. Simons’ head peeked from the back door of Ann’s house. “Oh there you are!” Her step was quick as she approached us. She stopped in her tracks as she saw me.

“Pete! I didn’t know…”

“Come join us,” Ann invited quickly. Pete and I were just busy discussing the fashion parade. It’s so hot, we decided to cool down a bit,” she sort of excused my presence with her at the swimming pool. Mrs. Simons sat in a nearby plastic chair.

“Come,” Ann invited again, “the sun’s lovely. Get a tan!”

“I can’t,” Mrs. Simons pointed to her blue jeans and white t-shirt. “No swimwear.”

“Neither has Pete.” Ann said smilingly.

Mrs. Simons looked at my substitute swimwear. She quickly shied away, her eyes left behind for the briefest of moments before it followed the rest of her head. The white tanga fitted snugly over my private parts. As it was still wet from my swim, it clung to my contours, the pink of my skin shining through.

“Come on Diana!” I encouraged. I felt that I knew the lady well enough to be on a first name basis. “I’m sure you don’t have something I haven’t seen before.”

Diana blushed at my choice of words. “Well…okay. But I’m not going to be the only lady in my underwear. You have to change too!” She looked at Ann.

“Okay,” Ann accepted the challenge. Let’s go and see if I can find something for the occasion. The two women disappeared giggling into the house.

I closed my eyes and relaxed as my body sucked in the heat, both from the sun and the hot cement below me. I dreamily wondered what the two were up to.

“We decided to go skinny,” Ann said and I opened my eyes. Brown and black. I looked at the two pubic bushes above me. Both Ann and Diana were naked as the day they were born. Ann still sported her neatly trimmed triangular bush, her full lips visible and inviting through the brown curls. Thanks to the professional touch of someone very close nearby, Diana boosted a very neatly trimmed landing strip. Two little clean-shaven lips showed proudly at the bottom of the two inch wide, black strip of hair. I looked at their breasts; saw the beauty in the contrast. One pair just more than a handful, the other just less. Both contained a readiness, a hidden vivid energy captured in their roundness.

“No lurkers allowed!” Ann shouted as she grabbed Diana by the arm. Together they jumped in the pool, the splash of water all over me, erasing the warmth I collected from the sun.

I took up the dare and pulled down my jocks. My penis although half erect, had shrunk to an embarrassing size due to the cold water.

“And today’s temperature: Three inches!” Ann teased before I could join them with a skilled dive into the water.

“You talk about my dick or you ladies’ nipples?” I pointed to both women’s erect nipples when I emerged again. I was suddenly on the receiving end of huge splashes of water. I launched my body forward and caught both women on the top of their heads. As I pushed down a wrestling match ensued as both women tried to keep their heads above the water. I suddenly found myself in a less favourable position as both of them were upon me, dragging me below the water. The most wonderful thing about being ‘dipped’ by two women is simultaneous feeling of four tits on your body. I put an arm around each and dragged both women down with me. We emerged a couple of seconds later, all gasping for air. I refused to let go and pulled both ladies still closer to me. I felt the coarseness of their sex against both my thighs, the softness of their breasts against my chest.

The silence was almost disturbing; the only sound the droplets of water from our bodies to the pool. Like the sound of a clock ticking. I lowered both my arms, heard the gasp as I touched the soft flesh of their buttocks. A hand engulfed my penis, another rubbed over my chest, two different hands groped my buttocks. I kissed Ann with soft passion, felt how the touch on my chest and one bum cheek intensified. I turned my head; saw the closeness of Diana’s mouth. Kissed it. The hand on my penis clenched, strength was added to the grip on my other bum. I lowered my body, reached down between their legs. My searching hands cupped both their vulvas at the same time; their gasps for air a harmonious choir. I forced my fingers upwards, felt their slippery, smooth wetness; the pool’s water suddenly hard and unforgiving as I dragged the both of them to the patch of grass next to it. Their scalding hot kisses embraced all of my body as we fell down on the grass, our bodies entwined in a human knot. I closed my eyes to block out the confusion. I cried out as two tongues explored my penis, drew up my knees involuntary. One tongue remained; the other went down to my scrotum. The enormous pleasure danced on the edge of pain as my testicles were sucked into a mouth. The mouth released as I heaved my hips upwards, but the tongue continued down, flicked out at the sensitive connection between my scrotum and anus.

I reached down, felt her hair and pulled Ann up to my wanting lips. Her breasts edged along my chest, our hardened nipples connected as our mouths did. I tasted the salt of my own sex on her tongue, pulled her closer as my hands explored the muscles on her back. Diana blew lightly over my shaft, the cool touch of her breath crept up to the top. She teased my tip with the warmth of her lips then took it away. I arched my body, searching for her heat. She rewarded me with the fullness of her mouth, took all of me, her lips pressing into my base. She released again and her body crawled up against me, pressing firmly against mine as she did. She joined Ann’s kisses at my mouth. The sensation of two lips against mine stopped and I opened my eyes. They were kissing each other. Their hands explored each other’s faces as they kissed, moved down to fondle each other’s breasts. I drew both of them closer. Our three tongues combined as one gorged sexual organ.

I felt Ann’s legs over me as she moved her sex closer to mine. I felt the familiar entrance to her vagina, her heat, as she lowered herself onto me. She grabbed Diana by the shoulders and turned her so they were facing each other on top me. I saw Diana’s knees at my sides. She was on top of my face lowering her crotch to meet my promising lips. I looked up at her advancing sex. Her hairless lips were aroused and open, exposing the pink brilliance of her sodden vagina. I breathed her in as she sat down on my lips, her weight burying my nose in her folds. She released the burden slightly and her body went up again, allowing my tongue to explore her. I closed my eyes again and drank in the feelings of shared ecstasy on my penis and mouth. I heard their kisses above me. Opened my eyes and saw the exploring hands of Ann and Diana on each other.

I felt the contractions of Ann’s inner muscles. She was close. I groped the buttocks above me, spreading them wide open. Diana’s vagina stretched open along with the cheeks and I could see the deepest walls inside. I shoved four of my fingers inside of her, feeling the resistance of her perimeter. I kept them inside and arched my neck up. My tongue found her clit and worked on it. Our three bodies became a synchronized machine. Someone adjusted the speed and our rhythms picked up simultaneously. Our orgy of passion was on the verge of explosion. Ann was the first to come; her body echoed her faint cries as she contracted. My mouth’s rhythm still increased and I moved my fingers in and out of Diana. I felt the weight of Ann leave my body. Diana moved her body to the vacant space, our bodies now entangled in a 69. Her mouth took me in yet again. I saw Ann next to us. Her hands stretched out to the both of us. She assisted the movements of my tongue on Diana’s sex with the one hand, the other clenching my balls down below. In a way she controlled our movements, our speed. Like a master puppeteer she worked on both of us. Synchronizing our pleasures. She worked us up to the edge of an abyss. Below winked the river of ultimate ecstasy. Then she let us fall; together. I saw her finger pressing hard on Diana’s clit, almost boring into it. At the same time I felt her hand working on me, touching nerves I did not know I possessed. My penis convulsed into spasms forcing enormous loads of semen into Diana’s mouth. She swallowed all of it as her own hips shuddered violently from her own orgasm.

We lay silently on the grass. Communicating without speech. The darkness of the night surrounded our entangled bodies as we spoke the language of shared intimacy. My mind returned to the fashion parade. I should speak to Ann, I thought. Bringing all the ladies here for a rehearsal would be a good idea.

I was relaxing in the company of Ann and Diana. We were in Ann’s living room enjoying some hot drinks on her comfy sofa set. Despite my objections, the ladies were modestly dressed again. Ann was topless with a pair of loose fitting French knickers covering her lower body. She sat casually cross-legged on the sofa opposite me. I looked where the material parted with her thighs. The visible brown triangle of hair was a vibrant reminder of what happened next to the swimming pool. Dressed equally modest, Diana was sitting next to her. She had replaced her nudity with the t-shirt she had worn earlier the day.

We silently decided each by ourselves, not to discuss what had happened at the swimming pool. It was like a sacred, buried treasure and I think we were all afraid that discussing it would spoil the perfect image in our own memories.

“I didn’t even ask,” Ann sipped on the mug of hot chocolate, “was there a reason you wanted to see me or did you just come and visit?” She looked at Diana.

“I was on my way to the city,” she replied, “my house was getting a little small for me and I thought a movie, maybe dinner or something would do me good. I thought you might want to join me, I didn’t know you…well you had company.” She looked at me.

“We could still go,” I offered, “it’s been a while since I’ve been there and…well in the company of two lovely ladies it can only be fun.

“It’s late,” Ann said skeptically.

“Oh come on, you want to go to the city or a retirement home?” I teased.

“Okay,” she agreed and stood up, “we should get dressed then. Where are we going, what shall we wear?” She looked at Diana.

“You could go as you are,” I spoke my humble opinion.

Diana laughed and said. “You’d love it won’t you!”

“Of course,” I laughed. “No,” I said in a more serious tone, “I just don’t want to go with ladies who look like their going to church or something.”

“Tell you what,” Ann dared, “you pick our clothes!”

“Okay,” I was immediately game. “From top to bottom?”

“Sure, we can drive by Diana’s home and you can look in her wardrobe as well. What do you say Diana?”

“All right,” she laughed, “I just don’t want to look like a wh*r* or something.”

“Promise you won’t.” I committed.

I walked behind the two giggling ladies to Ann’s bedroom. “All yours.” Ann pointed to her wardrobe.

I sifted through the clothes on the coat hangers. At last I decided on a very little denim skirt.

“Pete, I haven’t worn that for ages, it’ll barely cover my ass!” Ann protested.

“Chicken?” I asked. “Come on, I’ll leave the choice of the blouse in your hands. Where’s that box of lingerie?”

“Over there!” she directed me with her eyes and I went to the corner of her bedroom to inspect the box of intimates I’ve briefly seen the other day. I decided on a light blue sheer g-string and handed her the piece of blue mesh. She said nothing as she took it, but her eyes made some fire and brimstone remarks.

We took Ann’s car and were at Diana’s home about twenty minutes later. I picked a light, long, white summer dress from her wardrobe and placed a pair of white bikini panties next to it on her bed. She looked at my collection and opened a bottom drawer. She took out a long full-bodied slip and held it up in the air.

“That won’t be necessary.” I took it from her hands and threw it back into the drawer.

“Pete, this is white,” she motioned to the dress, “one can see right through it!”

“That’s way you are allowed to wear the panties. Come on, Ann wasn’t chicken.” I was very motivational in my efforts.

“Okay then, but I’m warning you; they are not going to let us into any decent diner.” she said. She obviously wasn’t going to be out done by Ann.

“Believe me they will,” I promised.

We crossed the city’s borders an hour later and decided to go to one of the big malls. There would be plenty of restaurants to choose from and interesting places to do some window-shopping at. I felt like a rich drug lord with two beautiful secretaries hooked in my arms as we walked towards the restaurants. We received various admiring glances from approving gentlemen but just as many vicious stares from the ladies who accompanied them. The short denim skirt didn’t disturb too much of the view of Ann’s long slender legs. I looked to my left. For the first time I realized to what extend Diana’s dress was see-through. The light in her room had been very dim and I might have been more forgiving about the slip, had I seen what I did now. Her white panties were clearly visible and I looked in awe at the way her vulva moved along as we walked. The dress acted only as a very thin veil under the bright lights of the mall. Well nothing we could do about it now anyways, I thought. I just hoped she didn’t see herself in a mirror.

We chose a little fast food pizzeria as our destination. We were all very hungry from the afternoon’s swim and none of us wanted to wait long for food. We sat at a table with a long three-seater couch. I followed Diana as she shifted in. Ann moved in after me, taking the isle seat.

A young, acne faced waiter headed to our table. As the result of some encouragement from Diana and me, Ann had taken off her bra in the car. It left the pink flesh of her B-cup breasts to shine through the white material of her blouse. Both ladies were thus wearing white at the top, with nothing underneath.

The waiter made eye contact with the two pairs of nipples staring at him. “Can…uh…wow!” His eyes were full of appreciation through the thick lenses of his glasses. He tried again. “Can I get you anything?”

We placed an order and watched as the waiter disappeared into the kitchen. A few seconds later, a few of his colleagues and kitchen staff were trying to peep unnoticeable through the kitchen door. I was having a good time and judging by their laughter Ann and Diana did too. The mood was set just right for my dare and I whispered it first to Ann’s ear then to Diana’s. The two of them giggled like two naughty adolescents on Sunday school camp. Nonetheless, Diana moved over me and now sat next to Ann. They accepted my dare.

We had numerous courtesy calls to our table, by numerous waiters and the manager, all checking on and very willing to assist on the improvement of our well-being. Our (original) waiter finally arrived with our order about 15 minutes later. As he placed the pizzas in front of us Ann clumsily dropped a knife to the floor. I looked next to me. Diana’s dress were hiked up high to her thighs, Ann, well she couldn’t really make her skirt any shorter, so she just joined Diana and spread her legs too. The waiter’s head disappeared under the table. The knife had fallen right between Ann’s legs and he moved with his head between them. It must have been very dark underneath the table, for the waiter took an eternity to retrieve the knife. As the poor fellow at last came to his feet he must have forgotten about the table above his head. Several pieces of cutlery scattered on the floor, most of them between Diana and Ann’s feet. I can’t imagine the waiter worried about the bump on his head for he used the opportunity well and continued his search thoroughly as he returned to the floor. We heard several laughs and giggles from our fellow patrons in the restaurant and I realized how awkward it looked. The protruding bum between the ladies’ legs was quite a sight.

At last we were left in peace to finish our meals. “So are you satisfied?” Ann asked from over Diana’s shoulder.

“Call me a pervert, but it made me so horny to think he saw the two of you in your panties,” I whispered back.

“Well call us perverts, but are you talking about these?” She showed her opened handbag to me. Inside were two panties nestled next to each other.

Back in the car I could no longer hold my curiosity. I asked from the back seat. “So how did you do it? I never saw you…well remove them.”

“Never ask a magician his tricks,” Ann laughed and winked at Diana.

“I can live with that,” I knew I would get no more information out of those two. I lay back in the seat and enjoyed the memory of the escapade. The pizza had been free. The manager said there was no way in earth he would accept money from two such lovely ladies, we just needed to promise a return visit. The fact that Diana had no longer possessed the decency of her panties must have contributed fairly to the discount on the pizza. The black landing strip had been clearly visible from underneath her dress. Again I had been glad she couldn’t see herself in a mirror. The amount of glances from innocent passers by, had been doubled on our way out.

“Hey, any of you two ever been to a strip club?” I broke the silence in the car as we passed the “The Poon Box” sign next to the highway.

“No”

“No”

Both these ladies were too respectable and decent to visit such places. I had a hard time; well it took about two minutes, to convince them to turn the car around. I explained the educational qualities of places like that. Both Ann and Diana must have thought they could put such education to good future use, for they giggled with eager anticipation as we drove to the big brick-faced building.

We paid the 150 bucks with a smile since our dinner had been free. Both Ann and Diana were decent again. I had learned half of their ‘magic’ trick as they pulled on the panties in the car. The Poon Box was a strip club somewhere in the middle of up-market and low class. We entered the large, smoky, dimly lit hall. The music was hazardously loud. On the big stage in the middle of the hall, a Belinda Jones look-alike with blonde hair was doing her thing. We saw an empty table in the far corner of the place and sat down. I ordered a brandy and Diana a glass of red wine. Ann declined, as she was our designated driver.

We focused our attention to the stage again. The big titted blonde was in some kind of orgasmic state as she poured hot wax from a candle over her assets. East met west as she sat down on the lone chair and spread her legs. Her hairless pubes got the same wax treatment and I involuntary put my one hand over my crotch in a protective gesture. The wax must have been very hot for she screamed out loud, moved her hips spasmodically up and down as she trembled her legs. Apparently it was the great crescendo of her show. Her screaming stopped as a few patrons clapped their hands. Hastily she scurried around the stage to pick up a few pieces of clothing and some of the tools she supposedly had used in her show. I wished we were there ten minutes earlier as she filled a basket with the remains of the candles, some carrots, a huge cucumber, a power drill and what looked like a plastic penis attached to it.

The music’s volume dropped considerably as the blonde left the stage. A voice over the speakers announced that ‘Freewilly Anderson’ would be on stage in forty-five minutes. All guests were more than welcome to use this time to hire girls for some table and lap dances.

I was on my way back from the loo when I saw someone very familiar. I walked to the table more or less on the opposite corner of the hall from where we sat. A lady was dancing robustly on the table to the preying eyes of two gentlemen. I had watched quite a few table dances on some other tables from the safe distance of our own. I knew the lady in front of me was close to the end of her routine as she was down to her panties only. After she stripped them down too, she gave each of the gentlemen a kiss and pressed her voluptuous breasts into their faces. She juggled them against their ears for some added effect. As she descended the table I stepped closer.

I greeted very politely. “Good evening Mr. Skinner, good evening Reverend Jacobs.” For a moment I thought the whole place brightened from the whites of their eyes. Mr. Skinner rubbed over his false mustache, perhaps hoping I would dis-recognize him. Reverend Jacobs pulled down his hat and it reminded me of an ostrich that hoped to become invisible by sticking its head into the sand. They were not polite at all and only stared at me with their open mouths, without returning my courteous greetings.

“Preparing for Sunday’s sermon?” I asked, not at all distracted by their ill-mannered behavior.

“Hello Pete,” Reverend Jacobs was getting polite, “yes in fact we do,” he said lamely. “You see the shepherd of the flock should know where the wolves hide…”

“Your vision was blocked with some tits from where I was standing Reverend,” I cut in and looked at Mr. Skinner. “Be sure to tell Mrs. Skinner all about your findings. I find this hiding place of wolves most interesting, I’ll ask her Monday at school.” I turned to walk away from them.

“Uh Pete, just a moment,” Mr. Skinner called me back. His lawyer mind must have jumped into action. “From my point of view this is a rather catch 22 situation. You tell on us and…well I think your headmaster would find it most interesting to know of your presence here.” There was an annoying smile in his eyes.

I was planning to become a lawyer myself and lied. “Oh, Mr. Morrissey. Why don’t you tell him right now? He’s sitting over there.” I pointed my finger to the darkness at the far end of the hall. I had a similar conversation with him earlier on. You’d better hurry; I think he’s leaving now.” I looked at some imaginary man in the distant darkness. The two heads in front of me ducked underneath the table. I waited for a minute or so and said. “You can relax now, he’s gone.”

The two heads popped up again. Mr. Skinner said. “Pete, we must talk.”

“We will Mr. Skinner, we will, don’t you worry about that. For the moment you can relax. Enjoy your show. If I were you I’d stay put for a while, Mr. Morrissey might still be in the parking lot.” I walked away and heard the raised voices of their argument.

“I told you we should have gone to Titty Witty. This place is the hangout of our town!”

On my way back to our table I made a quick stop at the manager’s office. I obtained permission for my plan.

“You’ve ever heard the joke about the reverend and the elder who played gholf on a Sunday?” I asked Diana and Ann as soon as I joined them at our table again.

They shook their heads; neither of them could recall such a joke.

“Well,” I briefed them, “two little angels decided to punish the reverend. They let him hit a hole-in-one on the most difficult hole.

“Punish him?” Ann asked confused, Diana’s face had the same confusion.

“Well they reckoned; who’s he going to tell of his achievement?” Both women laughed as they pictured the reverend’s predicament.

“I want you two ladies to punish our dear Reverend Jacobs and his elder Mr. Skinner.” The ladies had not the faintest idea what I was headed to, but continued to listen.

“They’re over there,” I pointed with my thumb over my shoulder.

“Here! In this place?” Diana’s eyes were big. Ann looked pleasantly shocked.

“I swear,” I confirmed.

“You want us to punish them? How?” Ann asked.

“Table dance, the both of you. On their table.”

“What! Pete they know us…” Diana protested heavily.

“Precisely! Who are they going tell?” There was silence at the table as they drank my words in. Ann was the first to explode in laughter, Diana followed as she drew the correlation between my joke and the current situation.

“I don’t know,” Diana was pulling backwards again.

“Diana, you were so flaming hot earlier the evening. Don’t put ice on it now! If you can look me in the eye and honestly tell me you didn’t enjoy it when that waiter looked at your wet open pussy, I’ll say let’s call it a day.” I was speaking with drift in my voice.

My straightforward approach must have shocked her but I could see that she knew it was true. She looked at Ann. “You game?”

“I believe the sins of our reverend and his followers should not go unpunished.” Ann said and looked at me. “When do we do this?”

“I arranged it with the manager. As soon as I sit down at our reverend’s table he’ll instruct his DJ to add some volume and play a nice song.

Ann looked at me and laughed. “Pete, you are…”

“One hell of a cute bastard,” I completed her sentence. “I fully agree with you Mrs. Van Zyl. Let’s do it!”

We worked out some more details before I stood up and left. They followed me from a distance, not wanting to reveal their presence prior to the right moment. I took the empty chair next to Mr. Skinner and sat down at their table. They were still in a heated debate about various other alternatives to The Poon Box. They immediately went quiet as they saw me.

“Mind if I join.” It was not a question, rather a statement.

“No not all Pete,” Mr. Skinner’s whole face was contorted in a huge smile. He was in smooth-talk mode. “You see Pete I was thinking…”

“Shut up and enjoy the show,” I interrupted him. He looked shocked. Clearly, he was not used to anybody talking to him the way I just did. Not him, a respected lawyer, an elder! I moved my glance to Reverend Jacobs. It looked like he had long ago given up any hope. He was preparing for a ride to Hell.

Before anyone could reply the music became louder, the lights brighter. Joe Cocker’s ‘You can leave your hat on’, filled the room.

“Good evening Mr. Skinner; Reverend.” Ann was first on the table and I was impressed by her manners.

Reverend Jacob’s throat became visible. Mrs. van Zyl! Ann! What is this?”

“Shhh!” She pressed a finger to her lips to motion him to silence. Ann was crouching in front of him, her knees pressed tightly together. Very, very slowly she opened her legs. I couldn’t decide whether I wanted to look at their faces or at Ann. Both men looked in awe as the blue see-through panties became visible from underneath the short denim skirt. I looked back at Ann. She had a taunting provocative smile as she separated her knees as far as she could. She closed them hurriedly and stood up.

“Hi guys!” The voice belonged to Diana who had just joined Ann on the table. Again my task was difficult to decide whom to watch. Reverend Jacobs and Mr. Skinners moved their eyes from Ann to Diana. Their eyes were fixated on the white bikini panties that showed through the white dress. As if in cue both women’s bodies began to follow the rhythm of the music. They must have paid some good attention to the other table dances for they looked superb as they slowly danced. Their hands moved over their bodies, as if invisible lovers touched them.

Ann lowered her body while her hips continued to sway in slow provocative circles. She went down till she was on all fours crawling like a lioness in heat to Mr. Skinner. She crawled until she was only a few inches from his face. Her blouse hung loose from her body, displaying her bra-less breasts as they dangled in harmony. My mind was made up and I decided that Ann’s rosy pink nipples offered a far better view than the faces of the men next to me. She moved her hands up to her chest, pressing her breasts against each other. Her hands were quick as a kung fu expert’s as she grabbed Skinner’s head and forced it between the two mounds. She wiggled her assets from side to side before she released his head again. His face was red and he sucked greedily at the oxygen in the room. The lioness took hold of her body again and Ann crawled to Reverend Jacobs to extend him the same courtesy.

I looked up to enjoy a piece of Diana’s performance. She danced with her legs apart, her hands moved up and down over her thighs. She grabbed her dress as she did so, hiking it higher and higher up over her legs. The dress’s rim moved over, then above her panties, exposing the bright white material in the light. Her vulva lurked like a creature of want, longing for freedom from the piece of cotton material. She teased our view away, dropping the dress to her ankles again. Her hands moved both to the insides of her thighs. She pressed the dress against her body as her hands moved up; engraved the triangular contours of her womanhood.

I saw the red face of Reverend Jacobs. He was gasping for air and I knew Ann was finished with her face-to-the-tits-routine. She switched places with Diana, moving closer to Mr. Skinner and me. We looked up at her. Her legs were discreetly pressed against each other. The skirt was short and we looked up to the blue mesh material. The curls of her brown pubic hair appeared almost black through the blue material. The panties had a faint dark line in the middle of her arched swelling where her slit cut into her body. She looked down at us, her face almost a smiling frown at our fixated curiosity. Ann turned around and presented her back to us. Her body moved slowly forward as she bent over, still keeping her legs together. Her skirt hiked up over her thighs. My heartbeat was in conjunction with the blue denim material. Up, up and up it went. The bulge of her lips protruded suddenly between her thighs. Two gorged lips were divided by the thin blue line of her g-string. As she stood, she spread her legs. She smiled seductively at us from between her legs. Her vulva dangled like a ripe fruit from a tree. The thread of the g-string cut deep into her, the pink of her inner lips visible because of her stance. Ann moved her one arm over her back. Her hand traced the lines from her hips to her buttocks. Her hand moved between the cheeks, a curled middle finger went to the core of her womanhood. It pressed the material of her panties even deeper inside. I saw the froth of her juices as she worked the finger through the lips. The curled finger disappeared inside of her, came out with a bubbling excretion of her liquids. Her body came erect and she turned to face us. She held the wet finger up in an indecent gesture. She moved it to Mr. Skinner’s face. A shiny trail was left under his nose as she wiped it against his upper lip. His chest heaved as he inhaled her sweet flavours. A dark spot formed at the height of the bulge in his pants.

A second pair of hands joined our scene. Diana’s arms encircled Ann from the back. Her hands moved down over Ann’s shoulders, over her breast, her belly. It stopped at the brim of the denim skirt. Moved up again, below the blouse. Cupped her breasts. Their hips swung in union to the music. Ann leaned backward and turned her head to kiss Diana. There was a quick flickering of tongues before they disappeared in each other’s mouths. They continued to kiss with strained necks, as Diana moved her hands down again. She curved her fingers together as she pressed hard down on the mound between Ann’s legs.

I looked around us. A huge crowd of spectators had formed a circle around our table. The manager was there as well. He had warned me “no touching”. I looked at his face and relaxed; he wasn’t going to interfere.

Diana was still working on Ann. Through the material of the skirt, she kneaded the fleshy mound between Ann’s legs like a piece of dough. Her hands came up again, grabbing the edges of Ann’s blouse as she moved. They ceased their kissing and Ann put her hands in the air as Diana pulled the blouse over her head. Ann turned to face Diana, her firm naked breasts compressed against Diana as they kissed again. Their hips increased their beat as a new song mixed in with Joe Cocker. They tangled their legs together as they danced. Each placing a leg between the other. Her move was swift as Ann moved behind Diana. They were both facing us again, the taller Ann from behind Diana’s shoulder.

Ann’s hands moved to Diana’s neck, moved down to first button of her dress. One by one they became loose as Ann’s hands worked down over her body. As the dress fell to Diana’s feet, Ann moved her two stretched out hands up on the sides of Diana’s body. Her hands traced the contours of Diana’s thighs, her hips, just above and to the sides of her chests. The movement stopped and the journey continued forward to Diana’s little breasts. Her nipples were erect and swollen as Ann circled her palms over them. Her fingers curled and covered them completely as she pressed into them. She back-trailed her hands on their previous path and went down and over the white cottons. There was urgency in the fingers as they rubbed and squeezed into Diana’s vulva. A middle finger pressed deep into the slit, leaving the material stuck there. A feeling of uncontrollable want, took possession of me as I stared up to Diana’s white clad sex. I wanted to reach up, remove the barrier of my vision. I saw the hand next to me go up. Mr. Skinner was also fighting a battle of lust. Diana saw his wanting fingers and struggled out of Ann’s grip. She went down on her knees, and then opened them wide as she sat down on her heels. She guided Mr. Skinner’s hand to between her legs; allowed him to touch her. His hairy fingers delved into the swelling of her panties, rubbing them to a soggy second skin that clung to her lips. She didn’t object as he hooked his thumbs into the elastics to pull the panties down. The wet sticky material left her vagina reluctantly as his hands moved down.

I didn’t see when Ann moved over to Reverend Jacobs. It must have been right after Diana had broken loose from her embrace. I looked over to them and wished I could take a picture for the church’s weekly news pamphlet. Ann was on her elbows and knees with her back to him. Her upper body was lowered to her resting elbows, her ass was pointing to above. I had also missed the moment when she removed her denim skirt and panties. Reverend Jacob’s face was buried deeply into her ass’s cheeks, liking vigorously at her genitals. He popped his head out for a gasp of fresh air and spread her cheeks with his hands. His face was shining from her juices. He popped his head back to return to his duties.

I looked back at Diana. She was now sitting with her bum on the table, her legs hooked over Mr. Skinner’s shoulders. Two of his fingers were prodding in and out of her vagina. Diana lay back and allowed his head to move to her pubes. Mr. Skinner flopped down to those luscious little lips and took all of it in his mouth as he slurped up her liquids.

Ann suddenly pushed the reverend’s head away and lowered herself from the table. Diana saw the movement and did the same. Their moves were synchronized as they reached down to unbuckle the pants of the two gentlemen. In a matter of seconds both Mr. Skinner and Reverend Jacobs were naked from the waist down. I looked down at Mr. Skinner. His member was fat, skewed and wrinkled; the head blue from his erection. I looked to Reverend Jacobs. I came to the conclusion that although I didn’t sport the biggest tools in the world, from a certain size down, one became a reverend. It had quite a resemblance to Mrs. Skinner’s clitoris. Ann and Diana went down to these odd looking organs with open mouths.

I looked at the manager and nodded my head. He gave a signal to the DJ in the upper booth. The music stopped abruptly. As arranged, Ann and Diana immediately moved away from the two gentlemen, avoiding their lustful grasps.

“Please no, don’t stop. Don’t go.” The two of them pleaded simultaneously and it was a pathetic picture. They were unaware of the laughing crowd around them and looked in desperation at Ann and Diana while they were getting dressed. Only when I spoke they looked around them and realized the embarrassing circumstances they found themselves in.

“Unfortunately gentlemen, that’s as far as we are prepared to assist you in your research for Sunday’s sermon.” I said laughingly.

Ann and Diana was dressed again and, hooked into my arms from both sides. “And let this be your punishment,” I added, “to know that the only dick inside of these two lovely ladies tonight, belongs to me.

A wave of laughter and cheers erupted in the hall as we walked to the door.

“Our pants!” Reverend Jacobs’ voice sounded coarse with panic.

I stopped and turned to face them. I held the pants up high in the air and jiggled them tauntingly. “For the type of research you two gentlemen do, you won’t need this,” I said as we turned to leave.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thegit For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 04:07 AM

Thumbs up The Ladies & Pete

Great story , one of the best ever.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zl00pedragl0ver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2013, 06:17 PM

Default This Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl00pedragl0ver View Post
Great story , one of the best ever.
I have read the whole story in Literotica! awesome well worth the effort.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zl00pedragl0ver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2015, 06:56 AM

Default Music Teacher

I had to have a quiet giggle. The author said somewhere that English wasn't his home language. Nope, not with a Mrs van Zyl teaching. The man is Afrikaans speaking, from my country South Africa. I was a music teacher for 5 years....but alas, never had the pleasure 0f knowing or entertaining a sexy teacher as our fictional character. Dankie vir die sexy verhaal broer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Proffie56 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2015, 12:01 AM

One of the most well thought out stories I've ever read. Love it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tekheid For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s