photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2011, 01:42 PM

New match will be posted tonight only if I get some comments or suggestions.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:00 PM

how about a backstage segment where kelly kelly or another babyface is taking a shower and ends up humiliated by a rival.
The Following User Says Thank You to rattrap For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 10:05 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

significant improvement between the two chapters, sir. As far as suggestions go, 'forced' lesbianism is always pretty hot, more of that in a prolonged scene would be awesome. I feel like the girls get off the hook pretty quickly..!

as far as the girls go, put McCool in there!
The Following User Says Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 10:53 PM

Episode 1-Segment 1

KELLY 1
KELLY 2
KELLY 3
MARYSE 1
MARYSE 2
MARYSE 3

Kristal Marshall and Ashley Massaro have left the arena as the fans anticipate another match. However, they go crazy when the jumbotron cuts to a video and everyone sees Kelly Kelly taking a shower, oblivious to the hidden cameras surrounding her.

Kelly is completely nude and massaging her body with soap. Kelly bends over to get a new bottle, and you can see a shadow forming outside of the shower.

As soon as Kelly comes upright, Maryse(wearing sparkly silver wrestling shirt and shorts) jumps into the shower and grabs Kelly by the hair. Kelly screams, especially because she can now see that she is surrounded by expensive TV cameras.

Maryse, trying to avoid the water,bangs Kelly's head into the tile in the shower. Kelly grabs her head in pain and falls to the ground. As Kelly Kelly falls, her legs spread open, leaving the water to pour into her pussy and crotch area.

Maryse is not done with Kelly as she takes the water, and turns it as hot as it gets so that the boiling hot and steaming water will burn Kelly's "private" parts.

Kelly lets out a scream, and gets up, rubbing her burnt pussy. Maryse decides that her rival still needs more torture so she takes Kelly by the hair, and leads her out of the shower and into the bathroom. She does something to be sure to humiliate Kelly, she gives her a "swirly" (this is where her head is put in the toilet bowl and its flushed, causing a lot of humiliation). Kelly is bent over, her head in the toilet bowl and her ass sticking out to the cameras, as she tries to fight of Maryse's embaressment. It is too late as Maryse puls down on the flusher, and pushes Kelly's head down.

She lifts up Kelly, who is hurt and dazed, and throws her back into the shower. Kelly falls flat down, and screams as the hot water meets her naked body.

The General Manager, Stephanie McMahon hears all this screaming and runs to the bathroom are and sees what is going on.

"What the hell have you done!!" Yelled Stephanie as she saw Maryse standing over Kelly's hot and naked body.

"I had to teach her a lesson, she cant mess with me" Maryse says in a French accent.

Stephanie, fed up with this, rips off Maryse's top, revealing her big breast. Maryse yelps and covers up right away.

"I will not tolerate shit like this on my show!... Next week I will schedule a match between you and Kelly and the loser will be forced to go through a "process" I put together, a very humiliating process." Stephanie said "Oh, Maryse, I will be the special guest referee... get ready." Stephanie told, and then left the bathroom area.

Maryse, thinking the cameras had left, uncovered her boobs, as they jiggled upon her letting go of them. Maryse began crying as she knew next week she will be tormented.

She was caught up crying, she did not realisze that a soaking wet Kelly has gotten up and was now behind her. Kelly stood up Maryse, pantsed her, and then smacked her full ass.

Maryse held her ass in pain, and Kelly, looking for revenge, threw Maryse into the shower that she was just knocked out in. However, an unknown person showed up behind Kelly and tossed her into the shower as well.

The two enemies were both knocked out on the shower floor, in the 69 position with burning water pouring all over their naked bodies.

Carmella 1
Carmella 2
Carmella 3
Christy 1
Christy 2
Candice 1
Candice 2
Candice 3

Carmella DeCesare walks out to the ring wearing a black bra and panties set with dark stockings. When she gets to the ring, the fans see it is occupied with a bed, pillows, bottles of baby oil, among other things.

Carmella grabs a microphone. "I am going to give you fans what you paid to see!"

The skinny, busty diva with a nice ass took one of the bottle of baby oil and poured it on herself and then began seductively dancing. She lied down on the bed and spread her legs apart, giving the crowd a quick glimpse before she got up and continued dancing.

Then loud music filled the arena and Candice Michelle and Christ Hemme emerged into the picture. Candice was dressed in a tiny pink nightgown with her very large breast almost ready to pop out and she had on pink fuzzy boots. Then Christy had on a red bra and panties lingerie set that showed off her legs and arguably one of the top 5 butt's in the league. Carmella looked on in disgust as the two bust woman approached her.

"Carmella. These fans did not pay to see you do your trashy little dances. They came to see hot sex, and I think me and Candice can provide that for them." Christy laughed. "I'm not sure if anyone wants to see your fake anorexic body covered in nasty oil, but I guess we will find out soon" She said, as the two charged in to the ring.

Carmella quickly kicks Candice so she can focus on Christy. Carmella takes the baby oil, and squirts it in Christy's eyes, so she can not see. Christy coveres her eyes and yelps as the skinny Carmella easily removes her bra and panties set. Although Christy does not seem to embaressed, her big tits and thick ass are hanging out along with her clean shaven pussy.

Carmella lets out an evil laugh and points at Christy's nude body. However, this laugh is quickly removed when Candice in her tiny pink nightgown pantses Carmella, exposing one of the most rounded and tan butts in the business and perhaps the nicest pussy, as well.

Carmella lets out a scream and puts both of her hands over her pussy, but leaves her ass to be viewed, perfectly. Candice grabs her bra and is about to rip it off, but a nude Christy gets up and says that she wants to do it.

Candice hold Carmella, as she tries to kick free, unsucessefully. Christy rubs Carmella's pussy (to embarrass her) and then rips off her bra, revealing her nice tits. Carmella is now screaming and wants to hide her body, but Candice is holding back her hands. Carmella cannot believe she has been stripped of everything but her high heels and stockings!!

Christy kicks her in the gut, and Candice releases her. Christy puts her over her knee and delivers 12 soft, but humiliating, spankings. Carmella kicks and screams during the process.

Candice takes off Caremellas stockings so she is in nothing but her black high heels. They go to a pole outside of the rings and tie her to it using her stockings! Carmella kicks and yells. Christy and Candice each grab big bottles of baby oil and drench Carmella as she screams and kicks.

Christy then grabs a mic. "Well, oh well, Carmella has finally been taking care of. but didn't we say these fans came for hot sex, Candice?" Christy asked. Candice nodded her head yes.

"Well, Candice, I'm naked and we have this big bed, so how about you get naked and we get to work!"

Wit that, Candice seductively removed her nightgown. Followed by her hot pink thong, and finally her giant pink bra.

Candice and Christy, both nude, made out, while holding and squeezing eachothers asses. The kissing got more and more intense as they went onto the bed, Candice on the bottom and Christy on top as they masturbated eachother and ate eachother out.

The fans were in shock by this but also really turned on. They finally finished and rubbed eachothers breasts as they walked out.

Mickie James 1
Mickie James 2

The Cameras go backstage, and show Mickie James, who is wearing a thong and a shirt, beating up a naked Dawn Marie. Nobody knows what really has happened. But Mikie James is sitting down on Dawn Marie's back and just beating her ass with a small whip. It does not even seem as if Dawn is moving as whip marks start to form all over her big ass.

Mickie leaves the backstage area, shaking her ass which is only covered by a tiny purple thong, and the camera zooms in on Dawn Marie's big red, and now scarred ass.

*The Next post will be the final one for Episode 1. I have nothing planned just yet, so leave a bunch of suggestions (Match-ups,types of match, punishments, settings,ect) It should be up within a week. Please send me "Thanks" and comment!

Have a great day!!
-JackNY51

Alicia Fox
Ashley Massaro[X]
Candice Michelle[x]
Carmella DeCesare[x]
Christy Hemme [X]
Dawn Marie [x]
Gail Kim
Jackie Gayda
Kelly Kelly (Barbie Blank)[x]
Kristal [X]
Layla El
Lita (Amy Dumas)
Maria Kanellis
Maryse[x]
Melina Perez
Michelle McCool
Mickie James [x]
Stacey Keibler[X]
Stephanie McMahon[X]
Torrie Wilson[X]
Trish Stratus[X]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JackNY51 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2011, 04:28 PM

C'Mon Guys, I work hard on theese and am going to need comments and suggestions to keep it going.
The Following User Says Thank You to JackNY51 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2011, 11:39 AM

Very good so far, but maybe you could make the matches a bit more even? Have one clear winner, but kind of...mix it up, maybe? Like going back and forth within the matches

Another thing that I personally like, is when the strippings are unexpected and really surprising for the victim. She wouldn't be prepared (storyline), and maybe even more humiliated, when the matches aren't set to stripping stipulations, if you know what I mean. But that's just my five cents! No criticism, because this is a great initiative!
Old 09-09-2011, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanskumoekk View Post
Very good so far, but maybe you could make the matches a bit more even? Have one clear winner, but kind of...mix it up, maybe? Like going back and forth within the matches

Another thing that I personally like, is when the strippings are unexpected and really surprising for the victim. She wouldn't be prepared (storyline), and maybe even more humiliated, when the matches aren't set to stripping stipulations, if you know what I mean. But that's just my five cents! No criticism, because this is a great initiative!
Thanks for the conment!!

Could you please elaborate on the first paragraph, I don't get what youre saying. And the next match and those after will have much more suprise strippings.

Please continue to leave suggestions, as that us what will make this progress more and more
Old 09-10-2011, 03:37 AM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackNY51 View Post
Thanks for the conment!!

Could you please elaborate on the first paragraph, I don't get what youre saying. And the next match and those after will have much more suprise strippings.

Please continue to leave suggestions, as that us what will make this progress more and more
I think what he's trying to say is that it shouldn't be so easy for one girl to win. It becomes obvious pretty early on which girl is going to win, usually, and if you strongly suspect the winner and turn out to be right it's less surprising... and after a while, some surprises would be good to make it interesting.
So basically if one girl seems to have the upper hand, even if she is going to win eventually, have the other girl put up more of a fight, maybe make it look like she might actually win.

Im liking this series an awful lot, if this continues it could turn into something fantastic..! I liked the Maryse/Kelly fight -- it had many elements of a winning story: the girls got explicitly humiliated in front of a film crew! Classic ENF goodness. My primary suggestion to you now is to work on your descriptions some. Add details that make it real. Take a little more time describing exactly how the girls lose their clothes, what their exposed body looks like, and eventually their horrified angry reaction (hehe).
That's my humble advice. If you get that part down your stories will improve a hundred fold... and they're pretty darn titillating as it is, so keep up the good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 08:56 AM

Эта не беда -- другая бы не была.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerindclvr View Post
I think what he's trying to say is that it shouldn't be so easy for one girl to win. It becomes obvious pretty early on which girl is going to win, usually, and if you strongly suspect the winner and turn out to be right it's less surprising... and after a while, some surprises would be good to make it interesting.
So basically if one girl seems to have the upper hand, even if she is going to win eventually, have the other girl put up more of a fight, maybe make it look like she might actually win.

Im liking this series an awful lot, if this continues it could turn into something fantastic..! I liked the Maryse/Kelly fight -- it had many elements of a winning story: the girls got explicitly humiliated in front of a film crew! Classic ENF goodness. My primary suggestion to you now is to work on your descriptions some. Add details that make it real. Take a little more time describing exactly how the girls lose their clothes, what their exposed body looks like, and eventually their horrified angry reaction (hehe).
That's my humble advice. If you get that part down your stories will improve a hundred fold... and they're pretty darn titillating as it is, so keep up the good work.
Thanks Sooo much for all the suggestions, this is what I need to better the series.

I'm out of town into Tuesday, so that's when a new update will be up, but since its the last part of episode 1, it should be pretty crazy so it will be worth the wait.
The Following User Says Thank You to JackNY51 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney