Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2009, 12:17 PM

Thanked 2,561 Times in 123 Posts
Default First mature watched

Whilst in a crowded pub in Portsmouth one weekend after a soccer gamein the 1960s i met an old couple and got chatting to them,he had been working in the docks during the 39/45 war and i was obviously Navy, he was telling me about his time working during the war. We got a table in the corner with a bench when he got up to get a round in i moved up along side his wife, when he returned he sat on my other side.
It was a tight fit and i could feel the ladies leg pressing against mine we had been chatting for a while when i felt her hand slip over my thigh and she gave me a squeeze,she must have been about 58yrs or more,she started to rub my cock through my trousers,after about ten minutes her husband lent over and said "why do`nt you come back to our place for the night and get a bus back in the morning.On the way to their house Maud the old lady kept rubbing my arse,when we got to their house she went into the kitchen to fix a couple of drinks i sat on the sofa next to her old man.
When she came back she sat opposite us and casually spread her legs apart ,i could see her dark stocking tops and white knickers,Len her old man said to me that what he wanted was to watch me fuck his wife as he had always wanted to watch a younger man fucking her. We got in the bedroom and she stripped down to her undies, she had a white bra stuffed with a pair of 40dd by the look of them, a girdle and stockings and a pair of white knickers,she asked me to help her out of her girrdle as it was a bit tight.As i slipped her panties down i noticed the crutch was well stained, she had a mass of black and grey hairs with a hint of pink showing,i undone her suspenders and slid off her stockings whilst she sat on the bed i could smell her c*nt , it smelt of warm piss and a bit fishy.As she lifted her legs i could see her c*nt lips very fleshy and a big clit starring at me.She stood up to let me roll her girdle off and then i unclipped her bra her tits only dropped a few inches, i was expecting them to sag but they were firm with large dark nipples.
I stripped off leant forward and got my hand on one of her tits and my mouth on the other, the other hand went into her c*nt, her husband had been moving around watching all this time.She put her hand down and grasped my hard cock slowly pulling it up and down, she move dbackwards and i had to let go of her, she sat down and started to suck my cock running her tongue around the end and drawing it deep into her mouth,she certainly was `nt a beginner at cock sucking i looked around and Len had his cock in his hand stroking away at it it looked like it was about 9 ins long and fat with it.
Maud stopped sucking and laid back grabbing my head and thrusting it between her thighs her c*nt was wet and juicy smelling of warm piss it tasted very salty and yeasty i suked on her clit for a moment then slid up the bed and stuck my rampant cock into her, whilst i rammed away at her i started to kiss her transfering her c*nt juices it was,nt long before i shot a load of spunk into her.As i rolled off her Len straight away planted his mouth over her dripping c*nt the slipped his hard cock into her, he was better at me in taking his time till he shot his load,by that time i was ready for second,it was strange slipping into her sopping wet c*nt and it felt gritty from all the cum in her.When i finished she went off to the toilet and had a wipe down we all stayed in the bed together that night it was a tight fit and during the night i got into her for another poke at her,when i rolled off i felt lens hard cock pressing against me so i stroked him till he shot his load.
After that night i visited them about once a fortnight for a good clearing out of my ball bag, i ;lost touch with them when i got posted to another Barracks.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to zitzy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1