Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2015, 05:10 PM

Thanked 25,729 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Montana

Hi, Montana,

My key party night w "K" was Submissive little schoolgirl... because thats what I wore... the exact same outfit in that older pic I posted above, w/ sheer crotchless panties. When I opened the door and he saw me it was instant turn on for him.. I suggested the theme...

We played some extensive foreplay @ first, as I had him relax on the bed & chair while I teased him lap dancing and rubbing his cock under my skirt. I teased him so well that he started to cum and I sucked him for about 10 seconds and he exploded in my mouth. Wow, I was surprised by that , & happy!
After a short while I became his "spread tied to the bed " submissive schoolgirl. I brought the velvet rope, and he tied me spread, and then did whatever he wanted to me.. My legs were a little loose so I could raise my knees to give him a nice view under my skirt, and he went down on me w/ a vengence. I had wild orgasms -one after another- then he slid him cock in my wet pussy and fucked me tied to even more orgasms, until he unloaded in my pussy which sent me into orbit. I thought I was going to faint!!?? He left me tied on the bed full of his sperm while he watched me from a chair while we talked dirty to each other.

He came over to me and enjoyed reaching under my skirt and playing w/ my wet pussy w/ his hand and squeezing my ass cheeks. He untied my legs and told me to flip over on my stomach w/ my hands tied to the bed. He continued playing under my skirt and then goy on me and started fucking me from behind. Then he lubed up my ass and slide his cock in and fucked my ass and left another load of sperm. --- remember, there is obviously recharge time involved in all of this..... though in between he was always hard enough to use my holes.
So there I layed , w/ his sperm in each hole enjoying that feeling knowing I made him cum in me. I like knowing that... lol

Well he untied me and we fucked and sucked until 3am.. He liked me on top w/ my skirt d*****d over him while I rode him.....he was running out of steam/sperm at one poin..lol... so he was fucking me standing against the window, and I turned and dropped to my knees and gave him a -long length-slow-loving-teasing- blowjob that drove him crazy until he exploded in my mouth. He came so much that it blew out of my mouth and dribbled down my tits.
We both colasped on the bed and talked and laughed and fell asleep.... when we woke up in the morning, I climbed on top and rode him for one more time, and he put another load of his warm sperm in my pussy.. it was running out of me and down his balls.... He showered and left to go back to his wifes room... when hubby came back, I was dressed as I was the nite before, and greeted him w/ sperm running down my thigh under my skirt. He pushed me onto the bed and fucked me like his sl*t , while I told him what went on w/ "k". He was so turned on, calling me his used sl*t , and me telling him where "k"s cock was all nite. he filled me w/ his sperm w/ a big moaning orgasm.. It really felt good being so full of 2 mens warm cum.
We showered, and later met everyone for a trip to Chimney Rock overlook.

Do you still want to know about Sunday night group fun? --3 couples. or just me?

Last edited by GRITS; 09-15-2015 at 05:20 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2015, 05:06 PM

Damn, that's hot! I wish I could find a naughty sl*t like you! I'd love to hear more in general. What do you like more, group play or one one sex?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MontanaMan7 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2015, 06:56 PM

There is only one thing I love more than my wife and that is sharing my wife with friends.
Attached Thumbnails
16170357400_f20007c148_o.jpg  
Old 09-16-2015, 10:44 PM

Default Montana

Thank you...

Actually, both.

I enjoy hubby alone on a daily basis... and enjoy our little key party one-on-ones.... but also enjoy the group thing very much. Hubby & I met at our swing group.. he visited as a guest one evening. I enjoy being the center of attention of several men @ once. Thats why I don't own any toys, with so many men available!!.. lol
Old 09-18-2015, 07:03 PM

Default Wife & friends

Hi guys, hubby is away on a hunting trip in Alabama for the weekend.

So I am allowed to be w/ our select friends. My girlfriend came over today, and I invited a "select" friend to join us. We all spent the afternoon together in bed. He was a happy camper because when he got here he wasn't expecting to also see my girlfriend.... So he got to be our center of attention.. lol.. we only wore spiky high heels.

We were all basically fucking and sucking each other all afternoon .. We did a stacking thing for him, where as my girlfriend layed on her back and I layed on top of her, and he would fuck us both shifting from pussy to pussy while we layed there... it was almost like musical chairs.. we never really knew whos pussy he would cum in.. neither did he? When he did let loose, he was in my girlfriend. We later both rode him at once.. I rode his cock, and she rode his face as us girls faced each other kissing and playing with each others nipples. He put a huge load in my pussy that ran out when I got off him.

He went home a while ago, but my girlfriend is staying the night for some girly fun together. Considering he left a sperm load in both of our pussys, its going to be interesting later when we have girly sex?!!

Hubby will only know whats happening, if he looks here, which he'll probably be too busy to do so until he gets back. I think?

Tomorrow, Sat.,- more fun.
Old 09-19-2015, 09:58 AM

Damn!!! I'm hard as iron after reading three sentences.
The Following User Says Thank You to MontanaMan7 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2015, 12:31 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Dollie------------------ Great story. Don't you just love that hot sperm inside your pussy from other men? I'm sorry I waited so late in life but I've been trying to catch up. Three or more men for hours is the most fun. But I don't swallow or take it in the butt. So it all goes deep in my pussy or all over my boobs and belly. The more hot cum I get the more I want. Hubby and the old men usually just squirt a little and quit. Those younger kids cum over and over and last forever. With two or three they all get recharged like you wrote.
Woman to woman talk is fun.
Please tell us more of your stories. Long ago we camped in that are so feel like we are there.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2015, 12:39 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Hi guys, hubby is away on a hunting trip in Alabama for the weekend.

So I am allowed to be w/ our select friends. My girlfriend came over today, and I invited a "select" friend to join us. We all spent the afternoon together in bed. He was a happy camper because when he got here he wasn't expecting to also see my girlfriend.... So he got to be our center of attention.. lol.. we only wore spiky high heels.

We were all basically fucking and sucking each other all afternoon .. We did a stacking thing for him, where as my girlfriend layed on her back and I layed on top of her, and he would fuck us both shifting from pussy to pussy while we layed there... it was almost like musical chairs.. we never really knew whos pussy he would cum in.. neither did he? When he did let loose, he was in my girlfriend. We later both rode him at once.. I rode his cock, and she rode his face as us girls faced each other kissing and playing with each others nipples. He put a huge load in my pussy that ran out when I got off him.

He went home a while ago, but my girlfriend is staying the night for some girly fun together. Considering he left a sperm load in both of our pussys, its going to be interesting later when we have girly sex?!!

Hubby will only know whats happening, if he looks here, which he'll probably be too busy to do so until he gets back. I think?

Tomorrow, Sat.,- more fun.
I misssed this and wrote a story. It's been years since me and GF's did this with hubby. Us girls never did girl things together except to sometimes stick a vibrator or food in each other. We mostly played with hubby. He didn't know who he was in or which hole either.
I mostly did it so he'd leave me alone. I was skinny like you and he'd wear me out.
Now it's me with two or three men but only them taking turns in my front hole. I never know which one is in me.
I do love getting my boobs fucked while another fucks my pussy. At least that way two get to play and maybe another holding my boobs.
Keep having fun. I'm too old but the men don't seem to care.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2015, 09:06 PM

Default Sat. Afternoon.....

Hi, like I said, --Sat. Fun.

I want to write this tonight, before hubby comes home tomorrow night... when he asks me about my weekend, I;m i'm going to tell him to read about it here?!!..lol
.He does know I would be fooling around, but not any details...

My girlfriend stayed today, until tomorrow.. so I invited 3 -"select" friends over for some afternoon fun w/ us. W/ her OK.
She wasn't prepared for it clothing wise, so I loaned her an outfir to use. We both wore, shiny slinky dresses , (example below), she wore purple, and I wore red, and garters and stockings & high heels, w/ no panties. Shes alot bigger on top then me, 34C, but these dresses fit all..

So the "select" guys show up at noon, and were pretty happy to see us dressed like we were. We all had cocktails, and relaxed , and then us girls started to tease them sitting on their laps, and walking around bending over picking things up off the floor sort of stuff. So I started by telling the guys to strip!! "Yeah just strip and sit and enjoy!!" So they did, and were sitting on the living room couch & chairs. I walked over to one guy and stradled him rubbing his cock between my pussy lips, and then after a few moments moved to another guy to do the same.. They all know my girlfriend so no one were strangers, She started to do the same, and also started sucking one guys cock.

After teasing them to our desired hardness, us girls sat on the small couch and began kissing each other and reaching under our dresses. The guys were silent and watching until one guy came over and put his cock between our mouths kissing, so we started kissing his cock. Needless to say we all moved into the bedroom soon after
and began the afternoon activities!!..lol I told 2 guys to sit on the floor leaning aaginst the bed, and we stood over them while they licked our pussys under our dresses... it was a hot scene!! Then we had the other guy lay on the bed and we both straddled his face and cock while playing with each others nipples through our dresses. The other 2 guys were getting pretty excited... Then we got up and things just went sexy after that, as the guys started to caress & kiss us and feel our bodies from all angles. Then we all ended up sucking and fucking MMMFF all afternoon!!

Our dresses came off after a while, and we were in our garter/stockings/heels for the rest of the afternoon. Everyone generally took turns being with everyone, and us girls enjoyed a few DPs , spitroasted, and more.
Early afternoon we had the guy all go down on us girls too orgasms. Then they were allowed to cum...and they DID!! WOW- we must have done something right or they were very horny, because they all were non-stop cummers.. maybe it felt that way because there were 3 guys? They were putting sperm in us all afternoon. I'm not sure of the #'s, but it felt good being full of sperm EVERYWHERE. My girlfriend dosen't do anal, so they pumped sperm into everywhere else. I wanted all 3 in me at one point a>TP..lol, so I rode on top of one guy and the other 2 entered my ass & mouth... so my girlfriend played with the guys nipples and caressing their balls and rubbing her 34C tits on the guys in an effort to get them to all cum at once in me. Well it worked, because she did a good job and once one guy let go his sperm, the other 2 were turned on enough to do the same. It was a hot scene feeling all 3 cocks explode in me almost at once. Exeryone needed a major recharge after that..lol

I just layed there on the bed, and my girlfriend layed next to me caressing me to comfort as I did the same to her. The guys werein the kitchen getting drinks, and we just laughed at all the fun we were having. When they returned, she was feeling horny after watching me, so she started caressing and teasing the guys, and who ever got hard she slide their cock in her. She went around the room to all 3 guys getting on & off their cocks. Then the guys deciced to all do her at once.. no anal... so they all rotated > spitroasting her a few times While I teased their nipples and balls, , until 2 of them exploded in her mouth & pussy, and I sucked the 3rd guy off so he wouldn't be left out..lol

Well, it was a really wild afternoon.. we went through a whole bottle of lube, and one of my stockings were torn somewhat.. Us girls had sperm everywhere, and liked it that way!!

The guys took turns taking showers (we have 2 full baths) , and we joined 2 of them for a senual shower together. Then they left around 6pm ish? and us girls made dinner and relaxed. My girlfriend is staying again tonight so no doubt we'll be having a girly session before sleep.

I like when hubby goes away like that and I get to have fun like that... But understand, that when I go away, HE gets to have the same kind of fun. And he does.!!

below are the 2 dresses we wore.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0073.JPG   DSC_0081.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 09-19-2015 at 09:10 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2015, 10:09 PM

Default Sat nite

BTW-- we (girlfriend & I ) want to answer comments or questions tonite from you !!
Attached Thumbnails
004.JPG   011.JPG  

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break