Login
or
Register

Old 06-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,731 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamadin View Post
Please do post what ya got... Blurry boobs are better than no boobs.
The benefit of posting any movie taken at WNBR (or any other event with nudity) is that, boobs or no boobs, watching it can help one decide whether or not it might be worthwhile to attend future rides.

So I will post it at some point, if only for that reason.

Klondike
Old 06-08-2008, 11:34 PM

One more comment to delay:

This sentence appeared in the very discussion that I posted:

[QUOTE]Your participation in the event is essentially tantamount to releasing your image into the public domain.[END QUOTE]

As long as that is made clear to all participants, no photographer can be accused of practicing voyeur photography.
It would be interesting to consider if this, in fact, makes the bikers actually "models". Anyone....? Does there need to be an actual, signed contract?

Klondike
Old 06-08-2008, 11:39 PM

Thanked 4,775 Times in 109 Posts

[QUOTE=Klondike;426748]One more comment to delay:

Quote:
Your participation in the event is essentially tantamount to releasing your image into the public domain.[END QUOTE]

As long as that is made clear to all participants, no photographer can be accused of practicing voyeur photography.
It would be interesting to consider if this, in fact, makes the bikers actually "models". Anyone....? Does there need to be an actual, signed contract?

Klondike
No signed contract at all. in terms of taking the photograph or video. They are in a public setting and are you. You are completely free to snap away, video, or film and publish your photos or video in anyway you see fit. However if you were to profit from this in any way then the contract becomes more of a point.

Last edited by bjcojak; 06-08-2008 at 11:41 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-08-2008, 11:52 PM

[QUOTE=bjcojak;426749]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
One more comment to delay:

No signed contract at all. in terms of taking the photograph or video. They are in a public setting and are you. You are completely free to snap away, video, or film and publish your photos or video in anyway you see fit. However if you were to profit from this in any way then the contract becomes more of a point.
I realize that. I mean I know I can photograph them without a contract. But can they technically be called "models" without a contract? That was my question (half in jest)...

Klondike

Last edited by Klondike; 06-08-2008 at 11:57 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:15 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,297 Times in 3,811 Posts

Hi guys, I have a set of shots from 2 WNBR's taken over last weekend however after a lot of thought, I will only post a small selection here.

After spending time chatting (and them posing for me) to these ladies, I have decided that most will remain (sort of) private! I am willing to EXCHANGE this collection (about 280 shots in total) for other 'private' shots to be taken next week at London WNBR and the Freemont Solstice ride on June 21st. I am aware that this will piss off some members here, and I apologize for that. I am sure Flikr will be full of photos over the next few days, if the number of guys taking photos with me were anything to go by!!!!!

I will post a few of my shots here later today. I think you will like them!!!

If you want to trade shots with me (they should be your own work and not stolen from Flikr), PM me this week and I will send you a password to where the site is. It may take a while to set up, as at present, the pics are about half a gig at present!
Old 06-09-2008, 05:07 AM

Just in case you still think I should post all my pics, I can still offer you a selection of those taken by a friend who rode in the Madrid ride in Spain last weekend........more to come!!!!! You will notice that when the Spanish ride, they all do it naked! None of this 'Dare to bare' stuff!!!
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg  
Old 06-09-2008, 10:35 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
Just in case you still think I should post all my pics, I can still offer you a selection of those taken by a friend who rode in the Madrid ride in Spain last weekend........more to come!!!!! You will notice that when the Spanish ride, they all do it naked! None of this 'Dare to bare' stuff!!!
Damnation! Some real cuties in there!
Old 06-09-2008, 11:39 AM

OK eyes down for some of my photos!!!!! This was from the ride in Southampton in the UK, last Friday evening.

The low evening light made it difficult to take moving shots without some camera shake....mind you, if you saw these girls riding (and skateboarding) past you in public, your hand would shake! The fully nude girls with body paint (tiger on a bike and fox on a skateboard) were both students I think, from the local university. These were worthy of an award for painting, superb stuff on superb bodies!!!

The ride had about 160 riders, of which about 70 were female, from that total, about 35 were topless and 8 fully nude (one of which stripped mid-ride) and the rest in swimsuits . Although a warm evening, the setting sun caused the tempratures to fall low enough to scupper the nude BBQ that was planned after the ride. Those who stayed to eat all dressed quite quickly after the ride.

More to follow.......
Attached Thumbnails
1.JPG   2.JPG  

3.JPG   4.JPG  

6.JPG  
Old 06-09-2008, 12:12 PM

Thanked 260,420 Times in 8,686 Posts

For more from Pedro's friend, see "ciclonudistazgz" at Flickr: 198 total pictures
The Following User Says Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2008, 02:13 PM

You know what I hate?

People that do this ride fully clothed.

People that don't strip completely

Men doing this ride with their embarrasing little plonkers ruining any chance of a good wank.

BUT I appreciate that last one can't be helped. The first two can however. BAN anyone who doesn't do the ride nude. This is the point of the ride, if you wanna see some sl*t topless, the beaches cover it. We wanna see pussy. Show some guts or take a hike.

peace out.
The Following User Says Thank You to slagboy For This Useful Post:

Tags
wnbr

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12