uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2015, 06:00 AM

Default Cheating Wife Exposed

Hello all, I've written a few short stories on other boards a few years back but I decided to give it a try again. I'm big into the niche genre of stuffed/ padded bras or tops being exposed and the women humiliated. Hope you enjoy, feedback appreciated.

Cheating Wife Exposed

Audi had been married to Brian for almost three years when it happened. He was away working more and more in the oil fields to support them while she was left at home. It started innocently at first flirting at bars on girls nights, but after months she couldn’t keep it at just flirting anymore. Audi was used to being the center of a man’s attention, in her prime at 5’5 she was slender and fit. She had long brunette hair and hazel eyes. While she didn’t have much for curves she had a perky butt and courtesy of some very generous lingerie what appeared to be a small “C” cup breasts. In reality it was expensive pushup bras and silicone inserts that looked and felt real. But after two years of marriage she had become noticeable pudgy, though still cute. However without her bra she was almost totally flat much to her own embarrassment though few people outside her husband (who was her high school sweetheart) knew it. Her butt had become more plump than perky and it drove her crazy. She had begun to drink constantly in her spare time from her job in retail. She was spending absurd amounts of money on alcohol, hotel rooms for bar hook ups, and clothing, especially her bust enhancing bras and swimsuits. But the drinking and unhealthy life was showing more and more on her body.

Soon she was having a full on affair with a James, neighbor in the apartment complex she and Brian lived. She also had an account on a hook up site that she used to flirt with strangers and send pictures of herself, though never topless. Brian became wise to her extra marital activities when he started noticing the flow of the money and her lack of any good reasoning for it. After he had a cyber wiz friend go through her computer that May he found out everything. It all came to a head during 4th of July weekend at a pool party at their apartment complex. Audi was already buzzed when she and Brian showed up. His sister Julie and his 11-year-old niece Taylor were also there. Julie hated Audi, but she often needed her to babysit Taylor. Audi was in her new designer bikini with a purple top that had her inserts sewn into the lining of the pushed up cups and matching string bottoms that managed to cover and shape her flabby plump rear. She drifted over to a group of neighbors in the pool including James and joined in their conversation. Brian was over talking to his sister Julie. “ I can’t believe you’re letting that cheap wh*r* carry on in public like that Bri” his sister scolded him as they watched with dismay. “ I know sis but I just love her so much, I keep hoping she’ll change if I take a job closer to home” Brian groaned. Audi carried on blissfully unaware even going so far as to start groping James’ crotch slyly under the water. She didn’t notice her niece swimming nearby playing with the other children, but Taylor noticed her and where her hand was. Taylor paddled over to her mom and uncle “ Uncle Brian, you know Aunt Audi is touching Mr. James under water?” she proclaimed. “That b*tch is doing what?!” Julie fumed. “Sis just calm down I’ll handle it” Brian begged. “ No forget that shit I’m going to go expose that sl*t for who and what she really is” Julie said as she jumped into the pool and began swimming over to Audi. Audi didn’t know that Julie knew about her “little” secrets in her bra, but she had figured it out one vacation when she saw into Audi’s suitcase. Julie had decided that she’d had enough of that fraud of a b*tch cheating on her brother. She silently swam up behind Audi and grabbed her hand under the water that was busy fondling James’ crotch. “What the hell do you think you’re doing you filthy little sl*t?!” she screamed at her drunk sister in law. Audi looked like a deer in the headlights but regained composure and fired back “I don’t know who you’re calling a sl*t unwed mother, or little ( a shot at Julie’s smallish B cup)”. “ I’m calling you out you fake b*tch, you think you can cheat on my brother and grab some strangers dick in public?!” Julie yelled at the snide and defiant Audi. “I just needed a real man to satisfy my needs, and he’s not a stranger we’ve been fucking for months” Audi fired back not realizing how over her head she was. She was out of shape and drunk, Julie was 5’9, sober, and in shape. Julie had heard enough “We’ll see what’s real and little you b*tch” she reached out and tore Audi’s top from her body in one powerful yank. Audi Screamed and covered her chest with her arms as Julie held the top triumphant above her head “Looks like someone has been stuffing her top” Julie grinned as she pulled out one of the silicone inserts, tossing it over to the kids leaving it floating as they giggled and picked it up to throw around. Everyone at the party burst out in laughter with some filming and taking pictures on their phones. Audi was beet red as she clutched her flabby mosquito bite nipples cowering before Julie. “Please Julie just give it back I’m sorry” she choked out fighting back tears. “ Go get it wh*r*” Julie laughed as she tossed the top over on the fence next to the pool. Audi began kicking her way over to the side of the pool, and as she went to climb out Julie went for the kill yanking the strings on her bottoms and exposing her no longer supported flabby ass and bald pussy. Audi screamed again as Julie tossed the bottoms over next to the top on the fence and pulled her by the arms back into the pool. She hooked Audi’s arms behind her back and walked with her to the shallow end and held her in only 2ft of water for all to see. “Everyone come see my fake wh*r* of a sister in law” Julie called as the laughter grew to a roar at the sight of her completely exposed chest and body. “Aunt Audi, where did your boobs go?” giggled Taylor as she held up the silicone falsie in front of her crying Aunt. After a few more minutes Brian had finally seen enough and convinced Julie to release Audi, but by then her bikini had mysteriously vanished from the fence, and towels seemed to have vanished as she scurried around trying to cover herself. She finally ran from the pool area back to James’ apartment banging on the door begging to be let in.

Brian and Audi were divorced a month later, with him getting the better end of the money due to the financial and sexual indiscretion he had documented. The video and pictures of her humiliation had gone viral on social media all over town.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BigBreastlvr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2015, 09:11 PM

I'm also a big fan of this sub-genre of ENF so I very much apreciated seeing this on the board. A highly enjoyable short story.

I hope you continue now you've gotten back into writing; do you have a link(s) to your previous stories?
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmythehand For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2015, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythehand View Post
I'm also a big fan of this sub-genre of ENF so I very much apreciated seeing this on the board. A highly enjoyable short story.

I hope you continue now you've gotten back into writing; do you have a link(s) to your previous stories?
Hey Jimmy, there were two on the old stripping and pantsing dreambook, to my knowledge only one ever made it to the archive the other is in limbo somewhere I would assume. It's in the newest archive under back stabbing best friend.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigBreastlvr For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf bikini, humiliated, padded bra, small boobs, stuffed bra

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005