The Following User Says Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2018, 03:18 AM

Mybe she could wear transparent seethru panties.. mmmm
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markkrek For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2018, 11:39 AM

Thanked 4,664 Times in 559 Posts
Default Thank you once again...

Thank you once again...

...for the newest photos, thank you for showing her like a schoolgirl, thank you for schowing her sweet bottom and slip, thank you for showing her breasts and nipples againa and again, thank you for showing a littlebit of her pubic hair...

Do only what you like - and say her she's a very, very hot, sexy, erotic, horny and sonderful lady...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2018, 05:01 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

Yesterday evening there was darts on the tellie again, and it has become almost custom to send some pics of my wife to our friend during a game. All three of us like watching darts, but my wife and our friend are fans of different players. My wife is a fan of Barney, while our friend likes Van Gerwen much more. I usually side with my wife, but I don't really mind who wins the game: my interest is more in sending exposed pics of my wife during the game

Yesterday Barney and Van Gerwen had to play against each other, so both my wife and our friend were very bussy telling each other how good their player was throwing. My wife was sitting next to me on our couch, wearing a bra, a top and a blouse, apart from her trousers. She has picked up a cold during our stay in Germany last weekend, so I didn't count on her wanting to sent any pics. But I asked her anyway. To my surprise she was actually fairly into it, and before long she stripped out of her bra and blouse so she was only wearing her red top.

I pulled down her top a little, revealing one of her nipples, and asked her for permission to send that pic to our friend. My wife agreed to that, and before long our friend received the pics below this post. The second one shows both my wife's breasts as I pulled down her top a little further, and to my surprise she allowed me to send that one. After reviewing that picture in our whatsapp group she did say she should have been more carefull before giving me permission to send that one, but she did not seem to (really) mind he got to see her breasts once again.

She had already opened the button of her trousers, and after the game was won by her favorite (Barney) I asked her to remove her trousers all together so I could send a picture to our friend showing her excited about the fact her player won. It's the fourth pic below this post, and as you can see my wife didn't want her breasts revealed any more after the earlier pictures in which they are fully exposed. That last picture shows her panties to their full extent however, so I didn't really mind her covering up her chest, for now.

It seems she is sometimes okay with revealing one or both her breasts to our friend, or her panties, but she is still too shy to show it all at the same time. I do think that's a matter of time however. My wife knows full well we have been sending him pictures of her naked breasts over the past weeks showing also her panties, and she is more then willing to remove some of her clothes if I ask her if she wants to send some pictures. She also get's fairly wet after we do so, I checked that again last night I am fairly sure I will be able to get her approval to send topless pictures ever more frequently over the next couple of months as she gets more used to it.

Tonight our friend is coming over to visit, so I am curious as to how far my wife will be willing to expose herself when he is around. We have not yet bought the game of twister, since I would like my wife to be more comfortable showing her breasts to him in real life before we play it. That way there is a far better chance he can touch and feel up her beautiful breasts during the game: if we played it now he would only be able to feel them through her top.
Attached Thumbnails
20180419_222146.jpg   20180419_222717.jpg  

20180419_222725.jpg   20180419_224349.jpg  

Old 04-20-2018, 07:50 AM

Default What a story!!!

Tim: How am I jealous of your friend: He constantly gets new erotic photos, sees live more and more, soon he may even touch this dream girl, even topless - at least Tim does not mind.

Whether she agrees to show herself live topless only in panties? Wait... And if she's ready to let him feel her breasts: wait... I

Oh, how excited I am for the sequel, how cool ist this story - makes me very horny. But please do not force anything that this classmate may not want!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2018, 09:51 AM

Thanked 1,714 Times in 316 Posts

This has gone on so long, cannot believe the friend has not realised that he is being took for a fool, as I would. This will purely end up in the fiction section.
The Following User Says Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2018, 01:51 PM

Just curious, not sure if its mentioned before, do you send him the pics with full face or cropped ones?

ignore the hate

bob
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bobsharer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 02:29 AM

Default @ charismatic: Bad review

@ charismatic: I thik it's a very true story!

It's like in real life, with the right sex: Some works immediately, some takes just longer, one finds his dream job immediately, the other searches for years. One goes to bed with a man / woman after 10 minutes, the other waits until the wedding.

It is certainly not so easy for a lady to be sexy for her partner when she is not used to it to present foreign persons.

I think this girl is making progress, slowly but steadily. And I suspect that she goes even further, maybe just something, maybe further, as her husband suspects.

The story lives on in this tension, and it sounds very real to me. I enjoy every single chapter, every little step, and the pictures of this woman are not only very erotic, but also very sensual and appealing.

Hope that there are many more chapters and Tim will show us how easy his wife might be!

All I can say is: Thank you Tim, thank you dear sexy wife!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 05:20 AM

Thanked 1,254 Times in 74 Posts
Default similar story

i have a similar story to share as well. when we were married 12 years back, my wife was shy and she never dreamt of sleeping with anybody else. Even she had had just one boyfriend before me.
Couple of years into marriage she was still conservative and and i was very protective of my wife. Fast forward 8 years and we had two kids and life was becoming hectic. we decided to take a break and in one of the summer holidays visited Spain. we were staying in hotel and to use the beach we had to take a common bus. Since it was a weekend, all of the buses were full. we missed 3 buses and decided to take the 4th one.It was just a 10 minutes ride to the beach. The 4th bus was also crowded. It was full of students vacationing and for us there was no place to stand even. Somehow the boys made space for her to enter and i was standing at the doorstep. Most of them were in shorts or just had a towel to their waist.

That ride completely changed my wife, since she was so wet that we had to take a bus back to the hotel and i had to fuck the shit out of her. My son was just one year old then and she was still breast feeding. Milk was still oozing out of her breasts when we opened to door to our hotel room.

Finally she narrated to me what had happened inside the bus. She was surrounded by 4 or 5 boys who was touching her everywhere with their monster dicks and that really aroused her. Even her skirt was lifted and there was precum on her panties.

once she narrated the story i was also really aroused and i fucked the b...h really hard. we then started sharing her pics and she used to initially enjoy all the comments from our friend groups. No Nudes or hardcore but just some sexy ones. Today she has already slept with 2 boys 10 years younger than her.

Somehow elderly men doesn't interest her. She is more interested in Teenagers and young men below 30 years. i have shared her pics on several of my posts earlier. Anybody wanting to see her more can just send me a message and i will send them her pics.
Old 04-21-2018, 01:40 PM

Default U

What happened on the bus ride
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kimokeo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV