Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer549 View Post
Sounds like a great day. Are there any pictures?
This is the only pic on her facebook that shows off her curves. What's crazy is before her divorce she never wore anything higher than a knee length skirt to my knowledge. I honestly think she's gone off the deep end, but what do I know?
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Old 06-27-2013, 03:16 PM

Thanked 3,908 Times in 216 Posts
Default MIL and SIL

So my wife and I had gone to a floating bar in the British Virgin Islands called Willie T's. If you jump off the top naked you don't have to pay for your drinks. We were telling my mother in law and sister in law about it a year or so after we got back. My wife has a very open relationship with both of them and they both admire the fact that she is a bit more adventurous then they are. So fast forward to this past February.....and I jokingly tell my mother in law that when we are down in BVI together (We go every year with my wife, her mother, and her sister) we're going to take them to this bar. She comes right back with "I don't see what the bid deal is.....I mean they're just boobs....we all have them). So I called her out. I insisted that she actually wants to try it and do something a little crazy for once.

So we rent the boat, go to the bar....have a few drinks, and then a couple of college aged girls go up top and take the jump while we all cheer. Next thing I know my mother in-law says to the 2 girls. "Come on we can let them show us up". Now my mother in law is very attractive, tall, and a bit on the heavy side. She always wears a one piece. Next thing I know she slides the one piece down to her waist, unties my sister in-laws bikini top and heads up the stairs. The tree of them jumped topless into the water in front of the 40 or 50 onlookers there. Sorry to say I have no actual photo's of the event......but if you ever get down that way. It's worth spending the day there....a voyuers paradise.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:09 AM

Thanked 2,189 Times in 138 Posts

This is a great thread. Great stories guys
Old 12-19-2013, 10:19 AM

Thank you guys for the stories! I dont have any of my own sadly, but i sure enjoy reading all of yours!!
Old 12-19-2013, 12:39 PM

Thanked 18,176 Times in 797 Posts
Wink back in college...

When my wife and I were first married, my sister in law came to live with us to take summer school classes at a local college. We had a two bedroom apartment on the first floor of a large complex. The sister in law was a bit of a prude, and criticized my wife because we had been sexually active for years before we got married. In fact, she had seen us both nude many times, sometimes fooling around. She told my wife that she was disgusted to see her give me blowjobs, and my wife said she would understand once she was in love.

One night my evening class got canceled and my wife was working the evening shift, so I went back to the apartment alone. When I walked in, I was greeted by our basset hound but the sister-in-law's door was closed as it often was when she was studying or sleeping. I got the dog his leash and we walked out. As we rounded the corner, there were 3 guys(and another dog) standing behind my apartment. When I walked up, I saw they were standing next to my sister-in-law's bedroom window with the blinds up and she was naked riding a young guy like a she was riding a bronco. She fucked and sucked him twice in several positions and spread herself wide open so he could eat her vigorously--we all enjoyed seeing her all and enjoyed the action. He climbed off, and she posed for a few Poloroid photos, some spread wide open. Both of them began to get dressed and my little group dispersed. I walked the dog around the perimeter of the apartments and got back to find a car leaving in front of my apartment.

Inside, my sister in law was sitting in cut off jeans and a white blouse on the sofa reading a book and drinking a soda.
She was surprised I was back early, and even more surprised to see that I had the dog. I explained that I had come back early and thought the pooch needed to walk. She relaxed, but when she left to go to her room I told her I had used my typewriter on the desk in the bedroom she was using earlier in the day and had opened the window to let in some fresh air. She might want to close it so she did not get too cold that night. I heard the window close and the blinds come down. She came back out and asked where I had walked the dog, and I told her I took it around the neighborhood and I was sort of surprised that a bunch of guys were standing around behind our building. She blushed and looked shocked, but did not say anything. To this day, I think she knows I saw her but I have never confirmed it.

Of course, thirty years later and many events later, I have seen her in her underwear but not less. Her current husband and my sister in law and my wife and I changed clothes in a room at the same time before a wedding about a decade ago. My not very modest wife changed everything in front of him---and he got quick looks at her lovely breasts and hairy triangle, but all I saw of my sister in law was her bra and conservative panties.

Back to the college days, my sister in law was quite thin, with small very firm breasts with nipples a bit large for the size of the boob, her ass was very flat and she had an extremely hairy bush. It wasn't that it spread outside a normal triangle shape, but curly dark hair looked very thick and deep.

One last point. When she returned to the sofa, the basset attacked her leg and was going at it. She tried to push him away but he was insistent. I kidded her that she should be flattered that he found her so desirable. She did not seem amused. I wondered if he smelled her recent activity or was it just coincidence. Later, I told her that I was worried that I should not leave her alone with the dog. She just looked disgusted.

I am still hoping to find her Poloroid photos on One Click Chicks soon. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Old 12-20-2013, 02:15 AM

I saw my sister in law naked, like big time unbelievable naked. And right in front of my wife.

I took a week off work to repaint the interior of my house. My wife asked if I could pay her sister to be our helper. No problem. Plenty of painting to be done. At one point I was up on a step ladder in the dining room painting the corner moldings with white oil based enamel. The sister in law came in to get something. She bumped into my paint tray and managed to knock it off the ladder getting it all over herself. The floor had a tarp, so that was okay. But my sister in law had paint in her hair and on her face and neck. It was oozing down her shirt and dripping onto her shorts and legs. Like it was everywhere.

My wife and I at first used paper towels to get the major gobs of paint off her. But it was oil based paint and you can't just wipe it off. So I get the turpentine and some rags and my wife and I go at it that way. But by then it was under her shirt and seeping down her chest and back. So my wife tells her she has to take her clothes off so we can get to the paint under her clothing. And my sister in law is like "No way". And my wife is like "Yes way". My wife says she has to take her clothes off right there in the dining room so we can at least get the big blobs off. Then she will have to stand in the shower and we will rub her skin and hair with the turpentine and soapy water to get the residual off.

So after a little discussion, that's what we did. My sister in law took off her shirt (no bra), and her shorts (no undies). (I was told not to look. Oops.) Once we got most of the paint off, I laid out a path of newspaper to the shower. For the first few minutes the plan was for me to stand behind the sister in the shower so I couldn't see the goods, but I could use turpentine, a rag and a comb to get the paint out of her hair, while my wife worked on her sister's front. But there was so much paint everywhere that within short order I was on my knees dabbing at her pubic hair with turpentine. Nothing was sacred. 30 minutes of me touching my sister in law everywhere with my wife standing right there. Happened two years ago. All true. We laugh about it now. What else can we do. Plenty of jokes by people asking my sister in law if she can come over and paint their house. LOL!
Old 12-20-2013, 04:58 AM

Thanked 26,497 Times in 1,269 Posts

I've written post about my wife's sister several times because she was a little hottie who loved attention and always seemed to get it. My older brother's wife is just the opposite, quiet, demure, refined with multiple advanced degrees, picture an Audrey Hepburn type. I was a teenager when they got married, my brother had just left for Army OTS and SIL was staying with us until she found an apartment.

One morning I'm home with fever from a bad cold and everyone else is either at school, or at work and my mother had gone to the store. SIL is in the bathroom across the hall taking a shower and I'm half asleep in bed. I hear my SIL call out "someone please, I don't feel well". I jumped up and went to the closed door and asked "are you Ok?"

My SIL said "help, I think I'm going to faint". I was pretty shy and not anxious to go in, but figured I'd better. I ran into the bathroom and my nude SIL was standing in the tub shower, holding onto a towel rack with a glazed look in her eyes. I grabbed her and she immediately passed out. I had a wet, naked, slippery 110 lb woman in my arms, I was able to lift her out of the tub and carry her to my bed across the hall, where I covered her up with a blanket. This was before 911 service so I called my father's office to ask him what to do, but about the time I heard my mother drive up, I ran out to get her, she ran in and SIL was coming to.

It turned out that SIL was pregnant, didn't know it and had fainted. I got fapping material for weeks from seeing bush and actual boobage contact, got treated as a hero for rescuing my SIL from injury. Not a bad day.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:20 PM

Default Tale of 3 sisters

Years back when I was just dating my 3rd wife, I also met her two sisters. Third wife to be would stop seeing me from time to time. During one of those periods, I asked out one of the sisters(single). More to she what she knew about the situation than anything else. We did have some enjoyable dates, just dinner and talk mainly. Over time we did talk about fucking but decided not going there. Little did I know that my 3rd to be was from a family where sex was a sport. Later, when my 3rd and I got back together, for good, she commented on how when she questioned the sister I dated, she and I had both said right out that we did not fuck. Of course, I would have liked it if we had, but things worked for the best. The other sister was married to a very nice guy, but I heard that he didn't feel like fucking anymore. And after a few years, my then wife, said that she was hoping that I would fuck this sister. I dream of such things, but while I liked this woman, I just couldn't get hard when I was around her. What a revolting development

I also learned that my MIL had died about a year before I came along. The reason I mention this is that she was known to fuck every son-in-law in the family. (and there had been more than a few) Interesting bunch to say the least....

What ended things was my daughter-in-law fell in love with me, and that got to be a problem. My wife said that she didn't really care what DIL and I did, as long as we didn't fuck. We didn't, but.... it was very frustrating for both of us.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:52 AM

Thanked 1,631 Times in 168 Posts
Default GF's mom

Quick recap of an incident with my girlfriend's mom. My gf was living in Texas with her mom and when we got engage I moved in with them. One day I came home from work and thought no one was home since the dog was in his kennel. I let him out of the kennel to take him outside when he immediately made a bee line to the back of the house. I quickly followed and as I got near him he jumped up and pushed on my gf's mom's bedroom door, opening it. As he took a couple steps into the room I have chase; much to my surprise the mom was in there and not alone! i called the dog and quickly backed out of the room while shutting the door. All not before I caught a pretty good look of the mom naked on all fours getting fucked doggie style. Real nice tits!
Old 12-31-2013, 04:49 PM

Default my SIL...

I've had a hardon for my SIL for YEARS. A couple of years ago I started sneaking a hidden camera in her bathroom right before she would go to shower. Here are a couple pics. enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
TravSILphoto 18.jpg   Travphoto 9_anon.jpg  

The Following 88 Users Say Thank You to LDSCuriousGeorge For This Useful Post:
812white, abel80, alphaone, amater, anonfag1, apeyboy, A_Z60, B30360, barerider69, bbid, bdawg22, bignoze, Blue Tony, blueyez54, bobnudd, bodogxxx, bsanchez, Candi Delight, CesareRF, chiguy_38, clc100, collector5757, commaro, conductor 327, crassnburn96, Crazy_whoah, cupofjoe, daveyami, devster, dkdiablo, dnbeck1974, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, echoes46, Ej332009, fapfreediet, flyboy0777, gaffy, geordiekev, George VI, gradient, greendoor, groggy2, Iron280, ironhorse, jackqx4, jellyworm, jiinx81, jjazz, kroost, lapeer25, loganity, lyvewyre_62, magnaebony, mastic, maverick21, maymedson11, mdincan, mohad, mojo19, Morgpond, MR. BLONDE, MrBill, Mudd, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, nellie1781, peteflip, piecenick, PuffyNips, rak1918, rubylips, s2k3, sandbag, scott30007, supralb, tempted, Thomas.payne, tossout78, TruckerTim, two2bits, tylergal, ubekistano, voy92584, willieone, wolf86, xxtommmyxx

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
100419378 01ac1

2m:43s

07-31-2010
Graduation 1

5m:59s

07-26-2022
It has to be real 4

2m:56s

09-13-2017
Big Brother 6 Kissing

0m:59s