Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-18-2009, 04:18 PM

Send a message via MSN to bad girl jade louise uk
Default Bad Girl Jade gets shared by other chav crew

another tale from last year x

The chav crew I go with consider the back of the spar there hangout. They don't like any other chavs hanging out at the back of the spar.

Anyway once this other crew were already around the back when Nicky and his crew went around the back with me. They were 3 of them all well fit with chav gear on and motorbike gloves. They all had shaved heads and two had pieced eyebrows. They got me wet they were so sexy.

Nicky told them to fuck off as it was there turf. They told him to go fuck himself and they all squared off. One of the lads in the other crew called Kevin was smoking weed. Nicky said wait you give us some of your shit and we will let you stay. They told him to fuck off, but if they could get some fun out of me they would do a trade. I was turned on by this, I was being treated like a dirty wh*r* who could be traded.

Anyway Nicky said ok but we got to watch as shes our b*tch. so Nicky and the lads all had some weed and then watched as Kevin grabbed me by the arm. I was wearing this http://www.passionfashions.co.uk/ish...opscr2720.html

He then pushed me against the wall and just started to snog me and he put his hand up my dress and pulled my knickers to one side he put two fingers up me while his other hand got my tits out. He started to kiss my neck and suck my tits while he fingered me hard and fast. He then got on his knees and started to eat my pussy and finger it a bit. he turned me around and started to lick and eat my arsehole out. He lubed it up with his spit and he poured some vodka on it as well. he then got his dick out and tried to get it in my arse hole. he pushed hard and it poped in. He started to fuck my arsehole really hard and fast really pounding me while i faced the wall and he snogged me and rubbed my clit at same time. i came over this and had a great orgasm squirting on the wall. he called me a dirty b*tch and pulled out and said take this cum. he came on my face.

then this other lad called danny said i want some as well. Kevin said get your fucking dick out then. so he did and then Kevin got my head and pushed me onto dannys dick. I started to suck him off and he got hold of my head and started to fuck my face.he did this until he came down the back of my throat it shot down there.

After that the other lad Jake made take a few hits of his joint. I was out of it then it was strong shit. Jake then made me face the wall with my hands on it. He just put his dick in my pussy and really ragged and pounded my pussy hard feeling my tits and snogging me. he then said it was good but he wanted me to ride his dick. so he sat on the floor back to wall and i sat on his dick facing him he had me lean forward and sucked my tits while he pumped me hard. he shot his load up my pussy and it dripped out. Me and him snogged after that. The other lads were all wasted. Jake said his house was nearby and no one was in. He actually lived just around the corner from me in this nice house. anyway I went back with him and he fucked me again doggy style and me riding him. He came up my tw*t again and licked it out. We got wasted on more weed. I went back home then and quickly hid in my room so no one could see i was stoned.

Next day I felt like shit and went to have a test, I was clean of STDs and not pregnant. I dont want kids yet so am glad it was ok. I decided to curb my slapper ways a bit and didnt hang out with the chavs for 3 weeks. However temptation and a boring office job drove me back to them. I love it of course lol.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bad girl jade louise uk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2009, 04:31 PM

Default thanks

another great story
The Following User Says Thank You to slugg For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2009, 03:53 PM

Send a message via MSN to bad girl jade louise uk

thank x

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator