Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Have you ever shared your wife / gf ?
Yes, I loved it 17 26.98%
Yes, I hated it 2 3.17%
I want too. 18 28.57%
I want to but she does not know.. 13 20.63%
No 13 20.63%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2009, 01:56 AM

Thanked 28,784 Times in 1,006 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to nailit
Smile fla_red_69's first threesome

Well like most guys I know I had always wanted to see my wife get fucked by another guy. She on the other hand was as prim and proper as they come. We had been married for 10 years , had 3 kids and I was the only man she had ever been with. She is 5-2 and about 175 with 36dd's and beautiful strawberry blonde hair with a bright red bush. Also she had only drank 2 times around me and both times she got sick and passed out cold.

Well we had some good friends who lived across the street from us. Dean and his sister Wendy would come play cards and hang out with Red while I was at work at night. He was 18 and Wendy was 25 at the time and we were both 30. He would flirt with Red nonstop and she just shrugged it off as a joke.

Well one sat night Dean and I were drinking some beer out in my driveway and out of the blue he told me he wanted to fuck Red. I told him it was cool with me as long as I was there, but he had to convince Red to let him in her pants. Easier said than done..... Well we talked her into having a few drinks with us and when she loosened up some, I asked her for a tit shot. Well she gave us one and ran in the house, it floored me, she had never done anything remotly daring in her life. I have known her since kindergarten. So we followed her inside hoping to see more. Well once we were inside we convinced her since Dean had already seen her tits to just go topless for the rest of the night. After a lil bit of begging from both of us she agreed and took off her shirt and bra. She was getting nervous and drinking more , I had to get her to slow down. I did not want her passing out on us.Well after an hour of her being topless and Dean and me telling her how beautiful her tits were, Dean asked her if he could touch them. She looked at me and I nodded my head with approval. So she let him. My cock felt like a iron bar watching him playing with her tits. I ventured over and started sucking one and moitioned for Dean to do the same. When we both were sucking her tits she was moaning and enjoying it. I unsnapped her pants and unzipped them ,after I got them open. I nodded for Dean to slide his hand down her pants.

When her started fingering her she was really got hot , rubbing both of our cocks. It was more than I had hoped for. I got down on the floor and pulled her pants and panties off and started eating her. Dean had moved up and laid her back on the couch and had his crotch face level with her. I watched her struggle to get his pants undone and when she freed it she was shocked, he had a good 8 inches and thick.( I am only 6 on a good day ) After looking it over and licking it she pulled it in her mouth and started sucking him. I almost blew my load watching my wife suck another mans cock for the first time. This went on for about 10 minutes and he pulled out and shot off all over her face ( she discovered she loves facials then ). Me and Dean switched places and he started eating her out and she was sucking me. I only lasted a couple minutes before I unloaded down her throat.
After Dean made her cum, he was hard and ready to fuck her. When he slid into her,( she discovered she liked different cocks ) it made me hard as a rock again and made her shake and moan. He is larger than me so it was a new feeling for her. He fucked her for about 10 minutes with him on top and then he flipped her over and slid in to her from behind. She started sucking me again while he was pounding her doggie style. After about 5 minutes he said he was cumming and when he went to pull out , she reached behind her and pulled him in tight and had him unload in her. This caused her to cum again too.When he pulled out I took his place and started fucking her, I cannot begin to describe how great it felt to be fucking my wife with another mans cum in her. I only lasted about 10 minutes and when I was done we rested for about an hour and they started playing again. We ended up fucking and sucking for almost 6 hours that first night.

Our life has never been the same since. We have had many many MFM 3somes and FFM 3somes ( Several with his sister Wendy ) and full swap with couples. Red actually let me start playing with her Sisters also at this time..

7 years later Dean is still fucking Red.... She lets him have it whenever he wants...He is also the only guy who gets to fuck her without me being there........ Here are a few closeup pics of Red and Dean fucking and a couple of her hot pussy and 1 pic of Dean's sister Wendy after I shot a load on her face...She is a natural redhead too and she gave permission to post her pic........Any guys or couples on the space coast of fl wanna play look us up and we will see if we are compatible......Thanks Nailit
Attached Thumbnails
067.jpg   150w.jpg  

153w.jpg   012.jpg  

013.jpg   wendy.jpg  

fcff.jpg   016.jpg  

075.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2009, 12:05 PM

Swinging can be such an amazing experience.

Wife and I did it once and it was the hottest thing I have ever been apart of.
The Following User Says Thank You to justme312 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2009, 09:48 PM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 131 Posts
Default Great story & pics

Thanks for posting this - glad it turned out to be only the start of an amazing journey.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s