Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2020, 02:47 PM

Thanked 2,746 Times in 109 Posts

keep posting more pics. she is smoking hot
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thealbaarea For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 08:17 AM

Default Yep I have more photos

Thanks Thealbaarea. Yes I can post some more photos. But there are ones she was aware I was taking. So not sure where about a on this site would be best. Not really linked to this thread.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MyWifePandora For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 01:37 PM

Default Photos

Ok put some in Sexy Amatures.

Let me know what you think.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MyWifePandora For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 01:21 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default I would beg for that ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyWifePandora View Post
Ok put some in Sexy Amatures.

Let me know what you think.
Wow! Those pics are fantastic, especially the one of those white panties on her dark skin...simply amazing!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 02:26 PM

Default Thanks

Also replied on other thread. Thanks for feedback. Also just added one other photo on Hardcore Amateurs. Enjoy.

Link: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...postcount=4563

Last edited by Turtle; 07-06-2020 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Added link
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MyWifePandora For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2020, 11:58 AM

Of course she is aware! A woman knows exactly what she is showing and to whom she is showing it. It works best (and is more fun) if it can look 'accidental'.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Suki2Nippz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2020, 05:33 PM

Thanked 2,746 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyWifePandora View Post
Thanks Thealbaarea. Yes I can post some more photos. But there are ones she was aware I was taking. So not sure where about a on this site would be best. Not really linked to this thread.

what a body wow. her skin, her tits, her bush, her smile. all of it is perfect. youre a lucky man. the things my mouth would do to both her holes if i just had a hour with her
The Following User Says Thank You to thealbaarea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2020, 08:59 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

So I was at a nudist venue last week. It was late, my wife and I were still up, naked playing pool. Another couple, younger, showed up and asked to join us. So we started playing.

My wife was being her usual self, leaning against the pool table, bent over trying to get her shots in (we're both terribly bad pool players). At one point, the dude is standing behind her, and I suddenly realize he's sporting a raging hard-on.
Now...I'm pretty surprised because in all my many years of nudism, I've never seen anyone actually openly erecting at my wife. I'm sure it happens at swingers resorts; but that was not where we were. So at that point I'm just befuddled.

My wife, on the other hand, "seems" perfectly unaware of the attention she's getting.

Did she not see the erection? I seriously doubt it. It was unavoidable. Dude was hung and swinging all over the place. Does that stop her? Nope, she goes even deeper into bent stances.

We're not into swinging so this situation was never going to go any further (even though dude's petite and completely shaven girl was not exactly unattractive). But I was amazed by my wife's...openness.

Of course, she pulled the "plausible deniability" card; and although she doesn't deny she saw the erection, she claims she barely noticed it and brushed off the idea that she's the one who caused it.

Funny how that works.
Old 09-07-2020, 01:18 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

I didn't realize how much of an exhibitionist my wife was for many years. Sure, her swimwear was always sexy, she didn't wear a bra except at work, but this was in the '70's and '80's, a lot of women didn't wear bras. She was never never modest when breastfeeding our children, but that was natural, in the post-hippie era a lot of women were open about nursing.

One Saturday we were having a BBQ with just my SIL and her new BF. My wife and her sister have always had a little rivalry thing going, SIL used to flirt with me sometimes, but I knew it was just to annoy my wife, so I didn't pay attention. That afternoon my wife was wearing a cute sundress that I liked, it was a little low cut and short, but appropriate for a BBQ. She spend a lot of time getting to know her sister's new BF, I did most of the cooking, while everyone else played with the kids.

Later, after they had left, my wife went to take a shower, she lifted off her dress and I noticed she didn't have any panties on, no bra I expected, but not pantyless. I asked her when she took them off, she said she hadn't worn any all day, that she was behind in her washing. I shrugged it off.

Move the clock ahead a few years, when she confessed some of her hobby, she told me about that day. She said she purposely sat on one of our swivel bar stools, new BF was in a lawn chair. Every chance she got she swiveled toward him to give him a look at her pussy, accidentally of course. She said later she was getting drinks out of the fridge, when she reached down, BF was standing behind the door talking to her, she said she knew he could see down her dress all the way to her pussy. Then he helped her pick up the kid's toys outside, she bent over when he was behind her and he saw everything.

I love when she recalls these incidents, but to answer you question, yes, she realizes it.

Tags
exhibitionism, pussy flashing, upskirt, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12