uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2014, 05:50 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Okay I have this habit of trying to add a story to most threads here. Lucky for us, at our ages, we've pretty much seen and done it all. But only here in America. We are far from worldy travelers. More like RV'ers and cheap motels. I used to be ashamed to say we are middle class and I worked at a factory. Hey somebody's gotta do it! So my stories are about an average blue collar worker and his horny wife as we galavant around the midwest and south.

First a few questions. Why do cleaning crews always clean first thing in the morning? At campgrounds we always had our RV bathroom but would rather use the showers and toilets at the campgrounds so we didn't mess ours up. So 8 or 9 AM off we'd go to shit, shower, shave, and shampoo. Yep, gotta pee like crazy and there's three young women cleaning the crapper.
Same at the motels, large and small. We'd be out late so want to sleep late. That's kinda why we got a motel! I can't begin to tell the many times we were either woke up from a sound sleep or interupted from a good fuck by a couple of old women wanting to clean the room. WTF? While you try to 'splain this here's just one funny little story about a motel, a noisy bed, and a kinky ornery couple having sex.

We retired June 1994 and started attending as many bike events as we could. Bike Week and Biketoberfest are across the state from where we now live in the Daytona area. We also started attending the large street rod shows over there also. We'd camp for the bike events and naturally need a motel for the car shows since we'd drive one of our old cars over.
Bike week...... While Dollie was acting like a teenager winning a wet T-shirt contest, we met a tit lover in the bar. Okay to keep it honest, she came in second after a tie and a random finger point by a woman in the crowd pointed to the other woman. Found out the tit lover owned a small motel just up the street. Made us a deal we couldn't refuse. We explaned we stay in our RV in campgrounds. Hell I forgot we do stay in motels for the car shows. I suppose I also had boobs on my brain as we stared at titties and talked about Dollie's to the guy. I do remember her getting a few free beers just for showing him her boobs. He'd already seen them during the contest outside. But some guys never get enough boob watching.
Long story even longer, we agreed to check out his small motel someday. Truth is I did not plan on ever stopping. Well things got kinky and he mentioned maybe if we started staying there he'd give us a special rate if Dollie wore skimpy clothes. Like that's ever gonna happen! In reality that always happened! We did check out the motel. We did get a cheaper rate. Dollie did wear skimpy clothes. In fact eventually we stayed at the motel to spend weeks at a time at the nude beach 20-25 miles south so she was often in a very brief bikini. Way too brief for a 50+ year old woman.
As the years passed Dollie was flashing her tits to the motel owner. This progressed to letting him fondle them. After even more years and cheaper rates yet, our motel buddy was masturbating Dollie and fondling her. We were all getting a good deal. Ended up getting the only suiet and paying a measely $25 a nite, with our own key so we could go anytime day or night. The motel owner and his wife now had side jobs and weren't always there. Our own key took care of this minor problem. None of this has much to do with this story but it got your attention.
We parked in front of our room and noticed the room beside ours seemed to have movement at the dr---pes. We both got a few glimpses of a guy maybe 40's peeking out at Dollie. Yes she was mostly exposed as usual as we carried our supplies into the room.
As many motels, our bed had the headboard against the wall to that other room. The other room also had the headboard against the same wall. This left the thickness of what seemed to be a tissue paper thin wall between even though the motel was cement block and brick. We'd had that room many times and this was the first time anyone was next door. Don't get ahead of me.
Right off we could hear the guy next door coughing and moving around. About when we got naked and jumped in bed we could hear him on the phone just like he was there in bed with us. We couldn't hear who he was talking to but what do you think he was talking about? Yep that hot looking older lady next door and how he'd love to fuck her. Well things like this turn my wife on. As we lay there cuddling and soon fondling his conversation got more detailed about that old woman in the other room and eating her pussy....and things like that.
Dollie made me eat her pussy and this led to fucking. The bed was known to squeek and rattle without too much movement. After awhile I was holding the wooden headboard and ramming my cock as hard and deep into Dollie's pussy as I could. I thought sure the bed was gonna fall apart. I won't even pretend to repeat what we said. But things from her like. "Oh honey your big cock feels so good in my pussy. Push harder. make me cum." I'm sure you know how it goes. And of course I came back with the nastiest replies I could think of as I kept banging away.
Now and then we'd stop and be quiet. Yep our neighbor was still there on the phone describing our actions. This went on for some time considering we were both in our late fifties by then. I'd shot my wad several times and was exhausted from fucking. Still I didn't want to stop. To fake it, we just layed there with my cock inside her, as I kept pushing and pulling on the headboard until I couldn't do that anymore. Then Dollie took over banging that wooden headboard against the wall. Tired out and grinning we fell asleep.
I can't remember if we saw our next door neighbor or not the next morning as we left for the large car show. I do remember we did a repeat the nexrt evening. Sunday morning when we were packing up to leave we saw an even older couple come out of that room next door. I hadn't even noticed the different car next to ours. I also don't remember what the prim and proper old lady said to us. But it was not nice, yet funny!
This story can be found in CLOSET CLEANING and has more detail and facts since I had originally written it long ago. As you see, what started out as showing off for one middle aged man turned into something else.
Similar games happened at other motels, hotels, and RV parks over the years. Some in front of a live audience.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2014, 10:51 AM

Thanked 1,009 Times in 86 Posts
Default Neighbor and a Hot Tub

So living next door to a couple with two kids. The boy was 15 the girl 17 when I moved in. She was pretty hot and her mom was even better. Got to know them all really well, went to the lacrosse and the soccer games with the family. Shared the hot tub in the yard many times. Loved with mom or the daughter were in there - little cozzies leaving not much to the imagination. Also would sunbath in the yard tops and bottoms untied. Never showing much but giving some material to keep in the spank bank for later.

Like I said, very close to the entire family. So I knew everything that was going on and no one thought anything of me being around.

Late in the evening one night I am sitting on my deck looking over my yard and theirs. I can hear chatting in the hot tub, daughter and new boyfriend. He is trying to get in her cozzie, she is having no parts of it. A little later a shriek and a slap and never see that boyfriend again.

A couple days later she is in the yard sunbathing. She asks me if she should give it up to the boy. We have a long chat about what she likes and doesn't like and how she feels. Honest and straight forward, and she is thinking of college and wondering what she should do. She decides nothing until later ... couple boyfriends come and go. She is looking great, very fit and very hot.

Fast forward. First thanksgiving home from college. Over for the big feast and it is obvious she is giving it up to the new boy who came home with her. Later that night - warm night, windows open. I hear the sounds of her getting pounded hard and she is loving it. I can hear his balls slapping on her tight little ass. She lets out a growling scream and the noise subsides.

Later I wander over to the hot tub and she is in there ... topless. YIKES what a site. She explains to me she decided to give up her virginity and is never looking back. I mentioned I heard that earlier and she just smiled ...

Still gives me a hard one thinking of that night ...
Old 09-13-2014, 11:21 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default us being heard

This is a story about others hearing us, in particular my father. My dad and step mom live in another state than we do. During deer hunting season my dad comes back to hunt and visit family and friends. When we aren't at deer camp he stays with us for a couple of days to visit family and friends.

So, going back to the first deer season after we were married, my dad and I hunted for the first 4 days of the season before I had to get back to work. My dad came back to our apartment with me. We didn't have a spare bed in the 2nd bedroom at the time so he was going to be on the pull out sofa in the living room. The sofa was along the wall shared with our bedroom. When we got back and I saw my bride I suddenly realized how horny I was after being away from her. I couldn't wait until it was time for bed. After chatting for a while we said our good nights and headed to our bedroom.

Once in bed I started kissing her and reaching under her oversized t shirt. She giggled and said “stop, I can't do that with your father out there!” I relented for all of about a minute before reaching over to caress her bare thigh. She didn't stop me so I started whispering into her ear how much I missed her and how much I wanted her right now. Soon she turned her face towards mine and we were kissing again. As my hand moved further up her thigh I knew she had changed her mind because she parted her legs to give me better access. I now teased her by not directly touching her pussy, just teasing a finger under the edges of her panties or trailing a finger lightly over her mound on the outside of them.

She was now getting heated up so she pulled off her shirt and I started kissing her breasts at the same time I reached into her panties and stroked up and down her now wet pussy lips that were starting to spread open. Now she pulled off her panties and spread her legs wide apart. As my hand was bringing her closer to orgasm she said to kiss her. She then proceeded to moan in to my mouth as the orgasm swept over her. I then got between her legs and guided my cock deep into her pussy. I held still for a bit to feel her pussy convulse in aftershock before I started a slow in and out. As I did she drew her knees up to her chest to allow me to drive deep inside her. She has a hard time keeping quiet once she gets worked up and she either quit trying or forgot my dad was on the other side of the wall because she was now moaning with every thrust. As I was getting closer myself, I suddenly became aware of how loud the wood slats under our mattress were squeaking. It wasn't going to make me stop however. I started thrusting faster and harder and soon told her I was cumming. She let out a loud moan as she had another one herself.

As we were lying there afterwords, my wife was whispering to me things like“oh my god I'm so embarrassed. Do you think he heard us?” Inside I was thinking there is no way he didn't but I told her “he's probably already asleep because of the busy weekend we had hunting.” When I left for work in the morning my dad was sound asleep. That evening my wife told me she could feel her face flush with embarrassment that morning talking with my dad before she left for work. Of course that didn't stop us from having another round of sex later that night. In fact I even did her doggy style, adding the sound of flesh slapping together to the bed and my wife's moaning.

This has repeated many times over the 19 years of our marriage. She still gets embarrassed but still likes sex to much to tell me no. And my dad has never said anything to either of us about it.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:18 AM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 47 Posts
Default I posted this under a different user name before.

I've posted this before - you reminded me of it again - here goes...

I went on a residential training course and stayed in a hotel for a week. One night I was woken up by the couple in the room next door fucking loudly. I could only really hear the man, he was grunting and talking dirty. I tried to get back to sleep, but started to get hard and the thought of them going at it only 2 feet from my bed.

I pushed my ear close to he wall to try and hear the full action.

I started to play with my cock as a stood against the adjacent wall listening to the sounds of pleasure. They were fucking like wild animals. Faster and faster it sounded. My cock was getting a good seeing too also, my hand was a poor substitute, but it did the job I got very turned on and came all over the wall.

They seemed to cum at the same time, I heard him grunting and lots of deep panting. Then it stopped. I went to bed and feel asleep.

In the morning as I went down for breakfast, I past the door of the adjacent room just as the couple was also coming out for breakfast. I was excited at the chance to see the couple and what they looked like. They would never have know I'd cracked one off listening to them fucking.

I nearly fucking fell over as two men came out and smiled at me as they left the room.

I sat near them uncomfortably at breakfast. I thought back to the episode. Come to think of it, I didn't hear a woman at all, and didn't put 2 and 2 together.

Fucking idiot! Oh how I laugh now!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rzgreen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2014, 03:00 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzgreen View Post
I've posted this before - you reminded me of it again - here goes...

I went on a residential training course and stayed in a hotel for a week. One night I was woken up by the couple in the room next door fucking loudly. I could only really hear the man, he was grunting and talking dirty. I tried to get back to sleep, but started to get hard and the thought of them going at it only 2 feet from my bed.

I pushed my ear close to he wall to try and hear the full action.

I started to play with my cock as a stood against the adjacent wall listening to the sounds of pleasure. They were fucking like wild animals. Faster and faster it sounded. My cock was getting a good seeing too also, my hand was a poor substitute, but it did the job I got very turned on and came all over the wall.

They seemed to cum at the same time, I heard him grunting and lots of deep panting. Then it stopped. I went to bed and feel asleep.

In the morning as I went down for breakfast, I past the door of the adjacent room just as the couple was also coming out for breakfast. I was excited at the chance to see the couple and what they looked like. They would never have know I'd cracked one off listening to them fucking.

I nearly fucking fell over as two men came out and smiled at me as they left the room.

I sat near them uncomfortably at breakfast. I thought back to the episode. Come to think of it, I didn't hear a woman at all, and didn't put 2 and 2 together.

Fucking idiot! Oh how I laugh now!
Just tell yourself they were tag teaming some hot willing hotel maid!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2014, 04:59 PM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 47 Posts
Default Hallelujah!!

Hallelujah!! I'm saved...

Thanks I've now got that image crystal clear..
Old 09-17-2014, 11:28 PM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts
Default Hotel room next door

Several years ago my wife and I were staying with another couple in a hotel room at the beach. The second night we were there I was just about to fall asleep when I started hearing slapping noises and grunts from the room next door. Not much longer I could hear a girl start moaning "oh... oh... oh..." over and over and over again. Normally this would be really hot but the way this girl was moaning, it sounded like she was totally bored and it was in the same monotone over and over, no change in speed, volume, or pitch. This went on at least 10-15 minutes. I had kind of sat up a bit listening and I looked over to the other bed to see if anybody else was still awake and hearing this. The other guy then leaned up and we looked at each other for a couple seconds before we both just burst out laughing. This woke the girls up and they wanted to know what the hell was so funny so we told them, complete with our imitations of the moans. They ended up laughing at us and wanted to hear for themselves but the noise had stopped so we eventually all went to sleep.

The next night, about the same time, she started up again, so the other guy and I immediately woke the girls up so they could listen. We all sat there and listened for a good 30 minutes, trying to keep our laughter quiet. This time, it sounded like the guy was being really rough with her, judging from the volume of the flesh slapping sounds, at times going jackhammer fast. Through it all, the girl never changed her moans one bit, not even when the guy let out a huge grunt as we assumed he climaxed. This was about 10 minutes into the session. Then not more than 15 seconds had passed before we could hear slapping sounds again, this time in a different rhythm and punctuated periodically by what we guessed were spankings. This continued for not quite 10 minutes and still the girl never changed a sound. Again, only a few seconds passed between the guy climaxing and it started up again, with yet a different rhythm. This time it was slower but it was causing the bedframe or headboard to smack into our wall which was really loud. We all sat there laughing as silently as we could, almost to the point of tears. When this guy finally finished he literally bellowed and made the bed really slam into the wall. And throughout this whole thing, the girl never changed her moans. This, coupled with what otherwise sounded like really hardcore rough sex with at least 2 guys, was too much and we finally had to burst out laughing out loud.

The way the sex itself sounded you would have expected to hear screams of pleasure, not all those monotonous moans. She truly sounded as if she could not have been more bored. Her moans were so incongruous to everything else that it really just made it comical, and not even remotely a turn on! We tried the whole trip to get a look at who was staying in that room, but never could to our dismay. And to this day, if any of the four of us start imitating those moans, the rest of us will crack up laughing to the point of tears.
Old 03-08-2015, 12:39 PM

Default Thin walls

Wife & I went or a free 4 day cruise for doing a time share thing. Had a really small inside cabin with paper thin walls. The young couple (20's) next door did it at least three times every night and we could hear everything as if we were in the same room. They do it twice then wake in the middle of the night and do it again. Sounded really hot. We also heard their regular conversations. Hearing them both orgasm so many times I had to check them out. Waited to hear them leaving and left our cabin at the same time. Should have left their looks to our imagination. They were much hotter in my mind.
Old 03-08-2015, 01:13 PM

Thanked 1,954 Times in 188 Posts

On a business trip to Sri Lanka quite a few years back, had a very long day and ordered my evening meal by room service, since it was about 11 pm when i got back to the hotel.

I was so knackered, I actually fell asleep while eating. The thing that woke me up was a very loud couple next door going at it hell for leather with a lot of loud moaning from the lady.

Next morning at breakfast, I asked the waiter who was in the room next to mine. 'English couple' he said - and said he would point them out when they came into the breakfast area.

Sure enough they appeared - looked like a honeymoon couple to me - and she was quite fuckable too.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2015, 12:31 AM

Thanked 25,734 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default The Wife

We always leave the hotel shades open.... One story-- on a vacation trip to NYC, our room faced an office bld.about another bld. away, so alot of floors had a good view. and we left the shades open (floor to ceiling windows) for all to see..

There were guys on one floor putting signs on the window w/ scores- ie: 1 thru 10, and sex requests!
We fucked against the windows, and full view on the bed to their delight.... they went wild, and so did the wife trying to over impress them to MY sexual delight. Sometimes she would wave to them while fucking. Below pic was an outfit she wore.
Attached Thumbnails
r.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12