photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2019, 10:02 PM

I had a female roommate for about five years during college. We were close friends since we were little so there was never anything going on between the two us and I never found her to be sexually attractive. However, I still enjoyed listening to the sounds of her getting fucked.

Our apartment had two floors and her bedroom was right above mine. The house wasn‘t really soundproofed so I could hear everything very clearly. Because her bedroom basically was a former attic there wasn‘t really any possibilty to properly close the hatch to her floor which helped as well.

She‘s a regular girl and we never really talked about sex. During the first two years of us living together she had a steady boyfriend who fucked her pretty well from the sounds of it. It always started out with some rhythmic creaking of the floor above me, followed by some soft moaning that would get louder and faster as soon as she came. Again: I never found her sexually attractive but it was still fun to hear this rather quiet girl orgasm and then see her the next day in the kitchen or something.

Anyway, after two years or so they broke up and she entered a period of sexual drought (which didn‘t really seem to bother her). Then, one night a few years later we went clubbing together and she started making out with some dude. I left at some point and went home. About one hour later, she arrives as well - including the guy from the club. They were pretty drunk and the sun was already shining outside. So I positioned myself behind the door of my room, which was slightly opened, and saw them making out together. Then he went to her room and she went to our shared bathroom. Shortly after she exited the bathroom - fully nude! Then I heard her going back to her room, and after a short amount of time they started fucking.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:25 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default Fuckasions

My wife and I used to go on fuckasions (several day getaways where we would be fucking 90% of the time). As was the case, we got out of town from San Diego to Santa Anna. We grabbed a hotel. It was a room that was on the top floor of the hotel (6th floor9) with windows all across the outer wall. We looked down from our room onto a major thoroughfare, as well as down to the hotel parking lot. There was also a gas station across the street. During that afternoon, we screwed several times and drank a good amount of hard liquor. We took a late afternoon swim in the pool. My wife was wearing her sexiest string bikini without any lining -- top or bottom. When the bikini was wet, you could see her rock hard dark tits poking through the thin orange material. Her camel toe was readily visible from the front side, and her ass slit was apparent from the rear. In fact, the top of her crack was exposed above the small bikini bottom. The views pretty much kept me hard throughout our swim session. After a quick dinner at a nice restaurant with her wearing a very low-cut red jump suit with her boobs and tits very visible every time she sat down or leaned over, i was prepared for more fuck action back at the hotel. I made us some drinks (more straight scotch for her and straight bourbon for me). We were both a little tipsy, but she had matched me drink for drink. It was getting to her a little more than me. I ripped off her red pantsuit and thong. We threw our bodies on the bed and started making wild, passionate love. I then stood up at the edge of the bed and pulled her by the legs over to the edge and began screwing her there. Then I lifted her up by the butt and carried her over to the window with my erect penis still engaged. I showed her the view at night that we had seen earlier in the day. We still had all the lights on in our room. She said the lights on the street were beautiful. I set her down on her feet and turned her facing toward the window. She was bare ass naked and fronting the window with many cars and people on the street below. I took her hands and placed them up over her head on the window with face forward, pulled her feet back a little and inserted my rod into her pussy from behind. I started pumping her for all she was worth. She started climaxing. Then, I turned her to the side and pushed on her shoulders until she dropped to her knees, she began to give me a blow job right in front of the floor length windows. I still did not cum. Then I grabbed the desk chair and pulled it up to the window, and bent her over at the waist with her arms resting on the chair's back and her to the side toward the window. I proceeded to insert my rock hard member in her sweet, wet vagina and felt of her swaying boobs and tits while rocking her world to another climax just before I unleashed my load in her throbbing love nest. I am certain that many people in the parking lot and over at the gas station got a nice show that evening. My wife was so exhausted from the afternoon and night action that she seemingly did not mind being the center of attention for onlookers.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 05:54 AM

Thanked 2,484 Times in 199 Posts

About 15 years ago I was working on the South Coast of England for a few months. There were quite a few of us working down there and the inevitable hook ups happened a lot during that summer.

The guy in the room next to me was a quiet soul, but a real dark horse. He pulled one of the girls on the team who was a plain sort but pretty.

That night, and every night for the next 2 months I heard her screaming the house down as he fucked her twice or even three times a night. I heard every word out of her mouth and it wasn't until the flight home at the end of the project where I casually mentioned I could hear them.

She was aghast at this, but I reassured her that it was no problem for me and she was "clearly enjoying it" at which point she sprayed her drink all over herself in shock whilst her boyfriend just have me a knowing smile
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 10:06 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

It's always fun to hear another couple having sex, but it takes my wife to another level. One morning in a hotel, we were all packed and ready to check out, we had about a half hour until the shuttle took us to the airport. It was quiet, we were both reading books when I heard a familiar noise from the next room, I told my wife to come listen. When we got near the wall it got louder, a woman panting and moaning, a bed squeaking, she was begging for him not to stop. Even though we were all dressed, my wife strips off her skirt and stockings and wants it NOW.

We barely made the shuttle.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer