photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2017, 05:06 PM

Anyone based in London might be interested in going to this on January 13 or 14.

Sisters of Eden: Volume I: Blood

"The Sisters of Eden present an explicit and explosive taster of our first project, Volume I: Blood – an orgasmic celebration of the functions, beautiful variety and overdue ownership of the female body. Through physical explorations and a sharp tongue, we turn the performance space into a battleground whereby we break free from social and political prisons and birth a new form of revolution – a female revolution.

Warning: show contains nudity"

hxxps://www.ticketsource.co.uk/event/EIIMFF
Attached Thumbnails
C1hFrpTWgAAAWeZ.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breckon84 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 06:46 AM

Anything in Paris?
Old 02-19-2017, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfcvbnm View Post
Mrs Henderson Presents is opening in Toronto in the next few weeks - Evelyn Hoskins (very pretty British actress) is playing the Emma Williams role
There are some insanely gorgeous actresses in this production. A few tweets about the nudity has started already. Can't wait to hear how this progresses.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jazz9999 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 06:20 PM

Default Lady ChatXterley

Just seen the best stage nudity in London since Trilogy. AbiXgail CastXleton is the eponymous heroine in Lady ChatXterley with BluXe OranXge Theatre Company.

The first half is the teaser: she undresses to Victorian knickers in front of a mirror, and is then jostled for a couple of minutes topless by a group of women right in front of the audience.

For the second half she is completely naked for all but about five minutes - about 45 minutes in total. After undressing to have slow passionate sex with Mellors (which continues as other scenes play elsewhere on the stage), she then chats with Mellors for ages in full light, sitting unself-consciously on the bed, then stretched out full-frontal lying on her side, then kneeling and standing; raises herself up in front of the audience with arms wide to describe how she presented herself to men; stands back to the audience looking out of the window; runs around the stage in a thunderstorm (at one point she hurdled a table running towards me, legs akimbo, and landed almost in my lap); is picked up by Mellors and hurled around; and finally lies naked on the floor, about a metre max from the front row, while Mellors lays flowers on her body, opening her legs and inserting the final forget-me-not herself.

She also talks about her nudity in other scenes, describing the joy of running around with no clothes on; and discusses her "Lady Jane" as she is inserting flowers into it. The (female) director describes in the programme how she decided the nudity had to be "real, not lies; representing sensuality with its strongest quality: lack of self-awareness, free from the burden of dictated artificiality". That's exactly it: AbiXgail makes no attempt to position her limbs or cover herself differently just because she is naked.

Her acting is genuinely superb throughout and from her bio she doesn't appear ever to have done any nudity before - mainly Shakespeare and young people's theatre. I've no idea why she decided to take on this role. Be aware the production is a serious, well-directed affair with a respectful audience, which has been touring 17 fringe theatres of the UK. I'm afraid I saw it on its final leg at the CocXkpit Theatre London - a small theatre where you are at the same level as the actors and very close. There is only one performance left tomorrow, but tonight was far from full so there may be tickets. In case it's not obvious, the actor playing Mellors is similarly unencumbered by clothes throughout the second half.

Jobin
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jobin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2017, 12:06 AM

Thanked 4,589 Times in 279 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobin View Post
Just seen the best stage nudity in London since Trilogy. AbiXgail CastXleton is the eponymous heroine in Lady ChatXterley with BluXe OranXge Theatre Company.

The first half is the teaser: she undresses to Victorian knickers in front of a mirror, and is then jostled for a couple of minutes topless by a group of women right in front of the audience.

For the second half she is completely naked for all but about five minutes - about 45 minutes in total. After undressing to have slow passionate sex with Mellors (which continues as other scenes play elsewhere on the stage), she then chats with Mellors for ages in full light, sitting unself-consciously on the bed, then stretched out full-frontal lying on her side, then kneeling and standing; raises herself up in front of the audience with arms wide to describe how she presented herself to men; stands back to the audience looking out of the window; runs around the stage in a thunderstorm (at one point she hurdled a table running towards me, legs akimbo, and landed almost in my lap); is picked up by Mellors and hurled around; and finally lies naked on the floor, about a metre max from the front row, while Mellors lays flowers on her body, opening her legs and inserting the final forget-me-not herself.

She also talks about her nudity in other scenes, describing the joy of running around with no clothes on; and discusses her "Lady Jane" as she is inserting flowers into it. The (female) director describes in the programme how she decided the nudity had to be "real, not lies; representing sensuality with its strongest quality: lack of self-awareness, free from the burden of dictated artificiality". That's exactly it: AbiXgail makes no attempt to position her limbs or cover herself differently just because she is naked.

Her acting is genuinely superb throughout and from her bio she doesn't appear ever to have done any nudity before - mainly Shakespeare and young people's theatre. I've no idea why she decided to take on this role. Be aware the production is a serious, well-directed affair with a respectful audience, which has been touring 17 fringe theatres of the UK. I'm afraid I saw it on its final leg at the CocXkpit Theatre London - a small theatre where you are at the same level as the actors and very close. There is only one performance left tomorrow, but tonight was far from full so there may be tickets. In case it's not obvious, the actor playing Mellors is similarly unencumbered by clothes throughout the second half.

Jobin

Can you describe her naked body - breasts, butt, and pussy (including labia, since she spread her legs) in particular? Did she have pubic hair?
The Following User Says Thank You to uvm2019 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2017, 09:37 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,297 Times in 3,811 Posts

This is the poster for this production, shame it's finished!
Attached Thumbnails
C441c9LUkAEnSOp.jpg  
Old 02-27-2017, 02:05 AM

Default Lady Chatterley's

Thanks for the heads up. Went to last showing. It was an awesome performance on many levels.
Old 02-27-2017, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonxie2004 View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Went to last showing. It was an awesome performance on many levels.
I'm intrigued by the idea of the sex scenes continuing alongside other scenes.. what sort of positions did they get up to?!
Old 02-27-2017, 07:04 PM

Was Googling around for reviews and found a pretty in depth analysis here:

nudityonstage.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/stage-nudity-review-abigail-castleton.html?m=1

Having seen the show myself I can verify that it's bang on the money. Hopefully some photos or videos emerge some day.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Adrift12 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2017, 11:35 AM

Thanked 9,208 Times in 392 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrift12 View Post
....Hopefully some photos or videos emerge some day.
There seems to be a showreel mp4 of her performance available for download at the following casting website. The catch is you need an official profile there in order to get it - (I don't have one).

castingcallpro.com/uk/actor/profile/abigail-castleton

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s