Login
or
Register

Old 10-15-2017, 05:16 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
With some difificulty she agreed to post the following photo. She doesn't want to go further without a story to arrouse her.
Oh my God!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 01:24 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Oh my God!
Just one more, if you like it. Probably the most revealing picture of her I have ever posted. She took her panties of especially for this photo, they are lying in front of her on the floor.

If my wife knew I was posting this she would NOT be happy... But I think it's so extremely sexy to show her of like that
Attached Thumbnails
20171010_103423.jpg  
Old 10-16-2017, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Just one more, if you like it. Probably the most revealing picture of her I have ever posted. She took her panties of especially for this photo, they are lying in front of her on the floor.

If my wife knew I was posting this she would NOT be happy... But I think it's so extremely sexy to show her of like that
You are doing great job! Thank you!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Am@deusIII For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 07:08 PM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
With some difificulty she agreed to post the following photo. She doesn't want to go further without a story to arrouse her.
Not sure what the story would be but let me tell you, your wife arrouses me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 10:44 PM

Default Korean MILF wife

It is a major turn on when I know other men seeing her nude.

I copied and edited it a bit from my xhamster profile

I have some videos of my wife. Check them out.

xhamster.com/users/ryuken01

All the videos I posted were real. I especially interested in voyeur / hidden videos.

A little about my wife. She grew up in a very conservative family (typical Asian). Before I met her, she only had one boyfriend and she insisted she never had sex with him. He even never saw her naked. They actually broke up because he touched her pussy while she was sleeping.

Few years ago I lost interest having sex with her to the point we almost got divorce. She was too conservative for sex advancement. She used to turn off the lights, and hide inside the comforter. I really not enjoy having sex with her.

Time goes by and she opened up a little. What made me decided to post her nude videos was because she told me once someone tried to look under her dress, and another time a doctor had no reason to but touch her breast pretending to check on her. I wasn't mad (of course I wouldn't tell her) but instead I got all aroused.

Before I posted her videos, only few people had seen her naked (probably just doctors). Even though she doesn't have a perfect body, and now she is 45 years old, she still has very soft skin and beautiful pussy (my opinion).

Now I love having sex with her, knowing that a lot of men had seen her naked, and position her to my hidden camera.

I can't show her face... She works for an upscale department store, and she will kill me if she finds out. She doesn't know any of the videos I took. I either blindfolded her or use my spy app in my cell phone.

Imagine that you are able to see a naked middle age woman, who dress professionally and conservatively everyday, with no knowledge anyone except me had seen her body.

I sometimes feel guilty of posting her nude videos, but it is so addicted. I hope one day I will see someone take a voyeur video of her here at xhamster. I even though about her being a sl*t, and fuck by other men.
Old 10-16-2017, 11:53 PM

Thanked 8,584 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:

Wauw, a great shot! She really has gorgeous breasts!
I hope you will get her to spread het legs, showing her open c*nt for us! Does she sometimes shave? She should, so we can see her pussy lips too!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2017, 04:48 PM

Add me to the fan club. She's so sexy!

It's fun to read about the discussion of what to post. Her shyness only adds to her attractiveness! Please tell her how stimulating her pics are to so many of us and most of all thank you for allowing you to share them. And thank you for doing so!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrhitachi99 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 10:00 AM

Thanked 5,815 Times in 772 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
It's a good question. When I was younger I hated the thought of another man seeing my girlfriend in that way, even getting angry about guys she had been with before me and banning her from going topless on holiday. I guess that was the innocence and immaturity of youth. Now I'm older, I've shared my wife (pictures of her) with some close friends who have shared pictures of their wives back. I guess it turns me on to think of another jerking off to pics of what I get to see close up and in the flesh every day. And vice versa of course.
What you Express is a lot of what I feel too. It is hard to put into words why I like sharing her pics, and knowing those friends jack of to her. I get to see and have sex with the woman they want to during the time they stroke and cum.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2017, 04:39 PM

Thanked 4,608 Times in 411 Posts
Default agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Nope. I don't want dick pics sent to me, even if the hard-ons were caused by my wife. Now, my wife may think differently on this point!
I agree, not unless there is a photo of my wife in the photo.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2017, 02:38 PM

Thanked 3,754 Times in 103 Posts

The thrill of exposing my wife started many years ago at a family BBQ when my wife rushed over to one of our kids who had fallen while playing. She was wearing a sundress, bra and panties. She squatted to help our child, not realizing she was facing the table full of family and her panties were fully on display. Most of the men, including me saw her warm thighs and panty covered pussy but only one woman noticed the display. Her sister got up and got in front of her and blocked the view. Though the display lasted only 30 seconds or so, I found my cock had gotten hard knowing the men had seen this lewd display my wife had unknowingly given them.
This episode excited me so much that, a few years later, I managed to convince her to show her pussy in person to a man I had gotten friendly with. She had never met him but she reluctantly agreed after I explained how excited I was to show her off. She didn't quite understand why I wanted this but went along. I invited him to our home and convinced her to wear a sheer blouse without a bra. She agreed and as we shared a few drinks, he had a perfect view of her dark nipples and areola thorough the blouse. I sat with a full erection throughout the hour he stayed.
When he left, we fucked and she admitted it excited her very much and agreed to meet him again. The next time she wore the same blouse but this time she wore no panties under her skirt at my insistence. She assured me she would go no further but as she sat in a chair in front of me and him on the sofa, he respectfully prodded her to show him her pussy. Little by little, she parted her legs and then, overcome with lust, she lifted her legs and revealed her pussy completely. We both squeezed our cocks through our pants and after I few minutes, a wet spot formed on his, as he let loose his cum. I fished out my cock and stood over her and made her suck it. Then she looked over to him and beckoned him to her. He stood next to me and she took out his cock, wet and slimy with his spent load and sucked it into her mouth, cleaning all the leftover cum.
This was the beginning of a 23 year relationship with him, She became his personal sl*t and he fucked her over 500 times and never used a condom. His visits gave me the opportunity to dress her in various revealing outfits to display her for his pleasure. I would pick out her clothes depending on the mood we were in. They would range from classy to downright nasty and wh*r*like.
The first photo shows my wife spreading her pussy open just the way she did it at the second meeting but this was taken a different day.
The second one is him fucking her in his apartment.
The third is in our bed, with her teasingly showing me how hard she got his cock.
The fourth is her greeting him, dressed classy but naughty.
The fifth shows her meeting him at a motel, dressed like a streetwalker. She objected but I convinced her to do it.
The sixth is her strolling around his apartment and teasing us.
Attached Thumbnails
2004-05-04_065422_tina105a.jpg   43639980.jpg  

2004-05-07_122120_tina109a.jpg   2004-05-04_065623_tina100.jpg  

54296898.jpg   tina150.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s