uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2017, 04:09 AM

Default First mff threesome. not what I expected

I had dated Ann-Marie years ago. She had been a real cutie. Petite,only just over 5 feet tall,blonde,and with big tits that that were firm and as beautiful as she was.And she loved showing them off.Always wearing low tops.And flashed them quite often. That's why we split up actually.I was sick of being ribbed about it.Sick of my mates telling me they fantasised about her.I reckon most of them wanked off thinking of her.
She wasn't even the best shag I ever got, so I wasn't bothered about dumping her.I thought I would have no problem replacing her with another hottie. I was wrong.
Anyway,that was years ago.She had five kids now,from 3 or 4 different guys.The slag.Mind you.She was still very cute.She had moved back to her mothers with her youngest kid and started drinking in my local again.She always said hi if she seen me.Sometimes I said hi back.Sometimes I didn't. I didn't want my mates seeing me with a slag like her.And she knew it.I had seen her upset more than once if I blanked her when my mates were around.Well tough.
But she still invited me around to hers now and again for a night cap.If my mates were around I refused.If they weren't around I went.Only for a few free late beers mind.No funny business . I don't shag slags.
Then..... One night a cracking little blonde came into the bar.A little stunner.Mini skirt barely covering her arse, big tits hanging out of her low top.bloody hell !
Every guy in the place was drooling over her,me included. Then she sees Ann-Marie and goes straight over to her.I went over and said "Hey Babes ", to Ann-Marie, even though I had ignored her all night.The blonde stunner kissed Ann-Marie on the cheek and left without as much as glancing at me.Long story short, it was her daughter Rachel,named after her scraggy granny.I hadn't seen her in years.She was only fabulous.
After that I was a lot nicer to Ann-Marie.Always bought her a drink or two.Anything to try see more of Rachel.I even snogged Ann-Marie a couple of times when I was particularly drunk and horny.I always imagined it was Rachel though.Easy fantasy too.They both had similar tits, and were about the same height.Though I was certain Rachel's would of course be firmer .
Then one night Ann-Marie was particularly drunk she asked me if I ever had a threesome.I said " I wish.Every guys fantasy, right ! Have you I asked ? ".
"Never you mind" she said,with a cheeky and drunk smile.Well after buying her a few more Captain Morgan's, she told me she had.She said loads of guys were into mother and daughter threesomes,and she didn't mind.
"You..... you... you..., you mean you and Rachel" ? I stammered. "Sure", she said,"It's great craic. Why, would you like to join us". "Fuck yeah", I said.And my cock was so hard it hurt. "Oh I can see that",she said,rubbing my erection through my jeans."Hang on", she said, and moved to a quieter spot, to make a quick call.She came back and said, "We're on.She's out but will be back in half an hour. C'mon home now.We'll get started.You don't mind shagging a slag do you ? " I went red and stammered again,but she laughed and just stood up and took my hand and led me out the door.All my mates were watching but I didn't care.I knew they were laughing at me but it would be worth it. I'd tell them everything tomorrow.
We got to her house and went up the stairs.She threw me on the bed and jumped on me,grinding her pussy on my cock.It was so good.She pulled my trousers down and and I was soon naked.I quickly discovered she had no knickers on under her skirt.Old habits die hard I thought.She lifted her top off, revealing her big tits.Oh yeah ! As beautiful as ever.I should have taken her up on her offer of sex ages ago.Her belly was a little saggy and she had some stretch too,but after 5 babies,no wonder.Not that I cared at that moment.She reached over and turned the light off,leaving us in almost total darkness.She climbed on top and my cock slid in her very wet pussy.I almost forgot about Rachel as I sucked and licked her nipples.Then I heard the hall door open and close.I heard footsteps come up the stairs.The door opened,and I could just see a dark shadow.But fuck it made me all the more horny.I started to say something but Ann-Marie shushed me,putting her finger on my lips.I heard clothes fall to the floor.God I wished I could see her.She joined us in bed,going under the covers.I felt her take my cock in her mouth."Oh Rachel,Rachel", I said as she sucked me expertly.I sucked Ann-Maries tits and kissed her passionately.Soon I was on the verge of cumming."I'm gonna cum Rachel,stop,let me fuck you,". She didn't stop.I ejaculated in her mouth.I shot what felt like mountains of cum .And still she sucked.And swallowed.After a few seconds I was too sensitive and pulled my cock out.Still she licked me.And licked and nibbled my balls.It was heavenly.The best blow job I had ever got.Easily the best.What a little cum wh*r*."Oh God Rachel,that was so good.Let me lick you out.And let me see you.I want to see you".Ann-Marie reached over for the light,and turned it on.
It wasn't Rachel,called after her granny.It was Rachel THE GRANNY !!!!!!
Oh my God.Oh my God.Old Rachel.65,maybe 68 year old Rachel..I felt sick.I felt used.
Oh God.She was......yuck.She was....ancient.
Ann-Marie took her cigs of her locker and lit one.Looking very satisfied.
I turned to her."You said you and Rachel !"
"Eh yeah !!," she replied. "You've met my mam Rachel before.She was smiling.She knew what I had thought.I looked at her mother.There was cum on her lips.My cum ! She licked it.Like a cat.A very old cat.
Oh my God,I kept saying.I fell back on the bed.The ancient one crawled up me,on top of me.She sat on my chest,her legs astride me.Her pussy inches from my face.
"Lick me big boy",she said.The light went off,and I felt wet pussy being pushed in my mouth.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackelaine For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d