Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2015, 07:16 PM

Thanked 1,259 Times in 96 Posts
Default Wife first time at naked resort

Hy. First i wanna introduce myself. I am mark 30yo. My wife andreea is also 30yo.

Andreea doesnt knokw i am in occ and that i share her pics. I did share her before throu our collegue "thebiginch" by inventing a story if him fucking her. Not a true story but it made me v hard. Now i decided to go further and introduce her to you first time with face. Hope u like her.

Now to the story:
I wished for a long time to be able to expose her and i knkw that being at a nude resort is not really exposing but as it was her first time it made my day.

We were in Croatia this summer.
As we entered the nudist complex ther were people riding the bike naked....naked fsmilies etc..

We got to the beach where we started undressing. Noone carred kf course but it turned me on watching my wife undress.
She is 173cm and has 55kg. So tall and slim, long brown hair with a pair of small A cups.
Her pussy was freshly waxed and looked gorgeuus. We started walking around and i got hard a few times just thinking that so many males see her naked. She was totaly fine with being naked witch surprised me.

As we went jnto the water i entered her. She was pretty relaxed. Wished that the area would have been more swinger friendly but as it was not we had to behave and i just stayd inside for few secs.

All the way ut was greate and i m happy she got naked om the beach, the marina, the shop and so on.
Attached Thumbnails
20150805_150544.jpg  
The Following 92 Users Say Thank You to Barza.andreea For This Useful Post:
9ward1, acecal, al2012, americuadorian, apeyboy, arizona27, aus guy, babesofcollege, BadPhotog, breastexp101, brunettesrule, budbuddy54, byoboy, cancun81, Candi Delight, cartman88, clc100, corally, cox, cufan86, cupofjoe, dan68, dandd, delt, dkdiablo, dli01, dpence, DRDavenport, echoes46, gacill, GeekWorshiper, GirlsandBeer, hamdullah, homa1, irish drunkard, JacksonSG-1, JakeBullet, james_king, jamsicator, jellyworm, JennyRed, Jess561, jiinx81, jojo33bdx, josemadre, karaban, klauskri, kuryaki, lasthero15, latenights, lebenengel, Lue, machjock, maxima12, ModelT-MsDollie, Mogli1960, mysweetie61, naaktstel, napster82, nectcouple, Obironic, Officer, palladin, peda246, Ptetflo, quietones, rak1918, ray6421, rb67, rodela37, savaged, seymourglass, Share88, shnowballs, shoarma, simonpr, snowlvn, Srey, stiv837, strandmeiden, strtgld08, thatoneguy55, thealbaarea, thefergieferg1, Tifosi, tossout78, trinpar, TruckerTim, United100, wolf86, wxt50, xXroninXx
Old 08-26-2015, 07:44 AM

She's cute... I'd play with her!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JennyRed For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2015, 08:33 AM

Thanked 2,260 Times in 288 Posts
Wink

Which one is your wife? I see three nice looking women there. Nice butt! I wonder what the other two look like from behind.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2015, 09:12 AM

Thanked 3,592 Times in 623 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post
Which one is your wife? I see three nice looking women there. Nice butt! I wonder what the other two look like from behind.
All three of them are his wife, I think. It's some kind of panorama shot.

Gorgeous woman. Hopefully, there are many more shots of her on the way.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2015, 07:07 AM

Thanked 468,548 Times in 21,566 Posts
Default Glad you finally posted on your own

I hope there are more from your holiday.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thebiginch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2015, 11:13 AM

Thanked 29,737 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default second time

My wife and I intend to go to the local nude beach this weekend. It will be hot and should be lots of people there. She went last time and went topless. Having her around other nude men seeing her boons was a huge turn on. With it being hot it should be packed and lots of guys should see her boons again. This time she said she will drop her bottoms and let her pussy be seen by other guys.

The thing about my wife is until last beach visit I was the only man that had ever Sen her boons before. Now other guys will see her pussy and hair design. She's very polite again friendly and makes small talk with guys when against the beach so they should get agaibndtn eyeful.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2015, 06:26 PM

Thanked 3,815 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by barza.andreea View Post
Hy. First i wanna introduce myself......

All the way ut was greate and i m happy she got naked om the beach, the marina, the shop and so on.
She is gorgeous, every straight male would twist his head (and hide his erection) from seeing here walk around like that. Ty for sharing her, and the story

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2015, 07:40 AM

Default great ...

you got one of your fantasies checked .... lets see when we can do ours. For long we have been planning to visit a nude beach/resort but havent had the chance !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alterego8184 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2015, 07:05 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default First Time at the Nudist Resort.

I was also around 30 and my wife 28 the first time we visited an RV resort nudist park in lower Wisconsin. At the time we lived in central Illinois and were camped at a nearby state park. We'd heard about the nudist park for several years and wanted to check it out.
We married young, me 19, Dollie 17. Right off we were going nude or close to it often. Actually that's why we camped, to be around a few strangers in places we could walk and swim with not many around. So we were sort of used to being naked and being seen.
Like some of the others, Dollie was always comfortable and friendly. When men walked up she would talk as if she were fully dressed. Me, I got an erection when I saw other young gals naked. This nudest resort was no different than any other campground except people were naked.
We'd been naked in those other places but always felt worried about police and we seemed to be on display. At the nudist park we felt relaxed and enjoyed our visit. In fact we returned the next afteroon, swimming, hiking, and having lunch with many members, all naturally.
After that, we went to many nudest campgrounds around the midwest and a few in Florida. It has always been fun. But not really what two exhibitionists who like to shock and surprise others care for. Same with the legal nude beaches. Always have a good time, but not the same as Dollie pulling her blouse or skirt up where people don't expect it.
Most nudist parks are friendly, non sexual places to get naked among other nudists.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2016, 01:31 PM

Thanked 468,548 Times in 21,566 Posts
Default I was hoping therer were more than 3 photos

Please post more
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thebiginch For This Useful Post: