Default Oops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennarae View Post
here's me
Where's you? Lol.
Old 07-04-2018, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneme123 View Post
In our old house the back garden was overlooked by our neighbours house. In the summer the wife would sometimes pop on a bikini and sunbathe out in the garden. One day she comes in a bit flustered and tells me that she's just watched the neighbour wanking whilst watching her from his bedroom window. The wife was wearing dark sunglasses and just watched while he enjoyed the show and finished his business, I'm guessing unaware that she was looking at him. I laughed it off but secretly found it incredibly hot, supposedly the wife did too because it wasn't long before she was asking me upstairs for some attention.

A few weeks later I was out the front washing the car and the wife was out the back. The neighbour pulled up onto his drive, we exchanged small talk and as he's going into his house I shouted after him "I'm doing all the hard work and the Mrs is out the back sunning herself!" He laughed and went indoors. My phone goes and it's a text from the wife saying "I heard that!" Ten minutes went by and I get another text from her "I have an audience". I decided to go indoors and up to our bedroom which also overlooked the back garden. I text the wife "Now you have an audience of two". I saw her pick up the phone and smile as she read the text. The idea of the neighbour watching my wife was so hot I started wanking myself. About 5 minutes later she sits up and I thought she was going to come inside but she reaches around and unties her bikini top, her tits now on show she lies back. That was it for me, I didn't last too long after that (neither did our neighbour I was told later).

We moved last year but I still see the neighbour from time to time - he always asks after the wife!!
Fukk hot
The Following User Says Thank You to allmyfaves4ever For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 11:06 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Some really hot stories in this thread of wives letting others see their bods, whether in photos or live, and enjoying the effect on other men. Have not done that since she said she does not want any pics of her to get out, whether posted on the internet or shared directly, but am thinking that resolution is weakening. This past week was at a party and one guy who she always flirts with was pretty wasted when he came to the party. After we had all had a few I found him pretending to take photos of the party, but he was totally fixated on my wife, including a long segment in a video. If she is in the right mood am thinking might be able to convince her to email him some pics anonymously from a dummy email account. Will post if / when anything develops...

Last edited by Omega88; 07-09-2018 at 11:10 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 05:59 PM

Thanked 1,495 Times in 62 Posts
Default Two Pair

We always travel with another family on vacation. The other couple's husband is in sales and always has a conference call on his cell when we are away. Everyone is ready for the beach and he is still on his call. So his wife and my wife are getting annoyed waiting and tell me to text him a picture of them in their bikinis. This way it will pop up on his phone while he is talking to hurry him up. I took the pic and was ready to text when I told them that this would be much funnier if they were topless! Neither of us had ever seen the other wife's tits. So I was expecting a no way nice try response from them. But they looked at each other and said that would be hilarious and dropped the tops. Their only rule was no face. I was in shock as I took as many pics as I could before they knew I was stalling and covered up.

A few minutes later he came out with a dazed look and said great titty pic. Now we each have the pics for our viewing pleasure. This is the pic I texted him.
Attached Thumbnails
sd2c.jpg  
Old 07-09-2018, 06:25 PM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts

Okay, which one is your wife?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2019, 02:49 AM

Thanked 94,232 Times in 5,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funcpl77 View Post
To explain a little, my wife has always been on the conservative side. For the first 10 years we were married, it was always jeans and t-shirts or sweatshirts. I finally got her to start wearing tank tops with bra padding in them. Took me forever to get her to wear them on a regular basis. She had one that looked totally smoking on her. The only problem was that her 34AA breast did not fill the cups. If you were sitting beside her, you could easily see her whole breast and nipple.

A number of people that I knew and did not know got the chance to see her breast any time she wore that shirt. I loved it. It was ruined one afternoon when I was at my best friends house chilling out with him, his sister, my wife, kids, and I. She bent down to pick up our youngest and her breast was completely visible. He started pointing at it and saying attic. Attic. A T T I C(Spell it out and you will get it...A Titty I See). It pissed her off and she stopped wearing revealing clothing for some time. I am just now getting her to wear things like that again and that happened 5 years ago. She will never wear anything like that around him again. Had he not made any comment, she would have continued to wear it around him and he could have got his eye fill.
some people can spoil all your fun...

telegram blog flickr mega
Old 01-22-2019, 03:12 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts

I wrote about my first time here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...01#post2493601
The Following User Says Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2019, 03:25 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

So I wrote earlier on in this thread a couple of cases of this happening. Well I can update now. The couple we played strip poker with who got a glimpse, we have remained good friends with and now live close by. Well we often see them for dinner or go away for the weekend together. One night we were staying where there was a hot tub. We all got drunk and climbed in in our underwear. Well it wasn't long before we persuaded the girls to go topless. We then took our pants off and before long we were all naked. This time we both got a very good look at each others wives breasts and a few glimpses of them naked. We also happened to have a waterproof camera with us so now we both have pictures of each others wives half naked 😀
Old 01-22-2019, 04:37 AM

Thanked 94,232 Times in 5,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
So I wrote earlier on in this thread a couple of cases of this happening. Well I can update now. The couple we played strip poker with who got a glimpse, we have remained good friends with and now live close by. Well we often see them for dinner or go away for the weekend together. One night we were staying where there was a hot tub. We all got drunk and climbed in in our underwear. Well it wasn't long before we persuaded the girls to go topless. We then took our pants off and before long we were all naked. This time we both got a very good look at each others wives breasts and a few glimpses of them naked. We also happened to have a waterproof camera with us so now we both have pictures of each others wives half naked 😀
The polite thing would be to let us see the pics...

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2019, 05:43 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
The polite thing would be to let us see the pics...
Indeed it would. It would also land me in a world of pain lol
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022