uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-28-2017, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukgoldfish View Post
Thanks for sharing anowland..that sounds hot! Do you know if that guy had seen her naked? I think that is one of the hot parts of this thread..knowing that other guys at the wedding had seen her naked and enjoyed our wives bodies before we had
She said she kept her panties on, because she didn't want to let him fuck her.

At the time of the wedding I didn't know any of this. It was about 10 years later that she told me. Yes, it's hot, but it would have been better had I known at the time.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to anowland For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 01:28 PM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anowland View Post
I thought so too. She did invite a guy she had known from college, but assured me they had never been an item. Years later she confessed that she had let him finger fuck her, whilst she gave him a blow job. She said that doesn't count. I haven't seen him since our wedding day.
But anowland, along with you other comment, where you say her panties remained on, it all means he's seen your wife's naked body from head to toe, and milked her tits and fully enjoyed her vagina. That's got to turn you on.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
But anowland, along with you other comment, where you say her panties remained on, it all means he's seen your wife's naked body from head to toe, and milked her tits and fully enjoyed her vagina. That's got to turn you on.
I wonder if he made her cum when he fingered her? Was he a player type of guy?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 04:37 PM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
I wonder if he made her cum when he fingered her? Was he a player type of guy?
goldfish,

you're just doing that to get him to go nuts. and I approve. Hahahahahaha!!

ukgoldfish says, "No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die."

Bahahhahahaa!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 07:14 AM

Default Friendzone

This may not quite fit her but...

We invited a friend of my wife to our wedding that my wife totally 'friendzoned' even before that was a term. They worked together at a fast food restaurant before we started dating and became good friends. He was a couple of years older and my wife had no attraction for him except as a friend. She probably should have hung around him less because she encouraged him but she could not see that he liked her. (She can be clueless about some things)

He came to the reception late and alone and didn't stay long. Kind of felt bad for him but we have been married for almost 30 years, so I guess she didn't make a terrible choice.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 01:58 PM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts
Default Lover at wedding

In my case it was a girl I use to fuck all the time that was getting married. She invited me to her wedding. I had no weird feelings about it nor did she. I even fucked her before she walked down the aisle and a few more times after she returned from her honeymoon. Her husband had no clue of any of it. Not unless he ask or noticed her pussy was lose right after they got married. If so I was never told anything about it by her.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 02:37 PM

Thanked 2,598 Times in 131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
In my case it was a girl I use to fuck all the time that was getting married. She invited me to her wedding. I had no weird feelings about it nor did she. I even fucked her before she walked down the aisle and a few more times after she returned from her honeymoon. Her husband had no clue of any of it. Not unless he ask or noticed her pussy was lose right after they got married. If so I was never told anything about it by her.
Been there myself....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Handiwerker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2018, 04:29 AM

Quote:
I met my wife at university - she was 18 and still a virgin when she started university.

We got married 4 years after we left university and there were 2 guys at our wedding who had fucked her. One was a boyfriend she dated for about 6 weeks at uni. He took her to bed after plenty of tequila one night and fucked her. I know from what she's said when asked that he was very sexual and a bit more experienced than her and taught her a lot about sex. He came to the wedding with his partner who was a friend of my wife and so we couldnt really not invite him.

The other guy who came to our wedding was a friend of hers from the same course they'd done. Turns out that one time after a night out she'd been drunk again (anyone spotting a pattern) and he'd fucked her in her room. I found out from a friend of a friend that he'd fucked her bareback twice and left his cum in her pussy..

I have to admit was very horny seeing those guys at the wedding and knowing theyd seen my wife naked and fucked her more than once.

She at least had the decency to look shy when we met them in the line after the wedding.

For info, my wife is 5' 6", 34b, pretty face, slim, lovely legs and bum and at the age of 18 - 24 a very tight pussy
I know this thread his died down a but but i found out some new information which I thought I’d share!

Beth’s friend - and bridesmaid at our wedding visited last weekend. After a few bottles of wine the conversation turned to university days. It appeears that the 2nd guy i mentioned above who fucked Beth after a night out had also fucked Sarah (the bridesmaid) after another night out. Therefore, at our wedding that guy had the pleasure of knowing he had fucked both the bride and the bridesmaid....
Old 04-16-2019, 04:33 AM

Quote:
I know this thread his died down a but but i found out some new information which I thought I’d share!

Beth’s friend - and bridesmaid at our wedding visited last weekend. After a few bottles of wine the conversation turned to university days. It appeears that the 2nd guy i mentioned above who fucked Beth after a night out had also fucked Sarah (the bridesmaid) after another night out. Therefore, at our wedding that guy had the pleasure of knowing he had fucked both the bride and the bridesmaid....
Just giving this thread a bump (because i love it!) and wondering if any guys out there had the pleasure of their wives ex lovers at their wedding or if any guys had done the fucking of the bride (and / or the bridesmaids)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2019, 12:40 PM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts

At our wedding there were at least two guys that had been with Tracy before and at the evening reception at least four. Of course by the end of the day two more were added to that number.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife