uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-16-2018, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 View Post
It has to be one of the best views any sauna has!
There is Sauna on the boat in Prague with view of Prague Castle and even Charles Bridge (hxxp://laznenalodi.cz/?lang=en_us), if you like these views, you should try it.
Attached Thumbnails
aa.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eclipsecz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipsecz View Post
There is Sauna on the boat in Prague with view of Prague Castle and even Charles Bridge (hxxp://laznenalodi.cz/?lang=en_us), if you like these views, you should try it.
Have you been there? If so how is it? Are the showers exposed? Any enf type situations?
Old 05-17-2018, 05:05 AM

My girlfriend has been there. Most of the people go directly to the rive and to the shower after dip. Bathers were m/f mixed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eclipsecz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2018, 06:09 AM

Sun and 27 degrees in Berlin on Sunday. the perfect recepie for viewing loads of young and hot ladies at one of the their spa centres( the one starting with a V.). that place is truly amazing
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ionescu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2018, 07:33 PM

Earlier this year I was in Austria with my wife. As it was winter with cold weather I managed to persuade her to try the sauna in the hotel to warm us up. She had taken her swimming costume to the spa changing room, but before going in to change I informed her that the Austrian way was no more than a towel! She was a bit surprised, but went along with it. I had previous experience of German saunas during business trips, but we had not been together previously in such a sauna.

There were different changing rooms for men and women, with towels and spa shoes available. After undressing I wrapped a towel around myself and walked through to the spa, which had a quiet room with beds and soft music playing. Through another door were showers, a cold pool and steam and sauna rooms. My wife then appeared with just a towel around her. I took this as a cue to take off my towel and shower. The showers were open, but as we were the only people around my wife dropped her towel and showered.

We then entered the sauna, finding two ladies inside. One was mid 30s and the other nearer our ages (50s), both were naked and sitting on their towels. We sat on benches opposite, giving us a good view of them. The younger woman had nice medium sized tits, with a neat black bush. The older lady was chubbier with large saggy tits and a whispy blonde bush.

I had undone my towel with my naked body on view. My wife was having trouble keeping her towel in place and was showing more flesh, with her tits on show.

After a couple of minutes another guy entered the sauna. The younger woman then added water to the hot stones and proceeded to twirl her towel round her head to spread the steam; a welcome sight!

We spent an hour or so in the spa between the steam room, sauna, showers and resting on the beds. I enjoyed seeing my wife naked with the company of other women; by the end she had lost any inhibition was sitting naked in the steam room with the older lady and other guy. Perhaps helped that he was well endowed if a little older.

Later that evening we had a great fuck back in our room.
Old 06-23-2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
Truly full bushes are nearly non-existent. But those blond or redhead girls who naturally have little bush which is also fair may do little about it.

In smaller places, or those more likely to have first-timers or casual visitors, you are more likely to see the “bathing-suit” trim, ie very visible bushes that are a bit trimmed, especially on the sides, as a “rectangle”.
This spring, I ended up sitting next to a chubbier girl, early twenties. She was sitting right next to me, around the corner and heavily sweating. and particularly the wet drops in her face were bothering her. She was sitting on one bench, long towel, legs extended/ankled but pressed together. As the sweat-drops in her face kept coming, she pulled her feed back to her crutch ... and I got to see the most thick, unshaved bush I've ever seen in my entire life. Her pubic hair was very long, very black, thick... Even though the light was rather bright in that cabin, there wasn't anything visible than - hair. So she leaned forward and grabbed the end of the towel to dry her face, while her full breast were shacking softly in front of my eyes. I whispered something like "very humid air tonight...", she nodded somewhat approvingly and then went back into her starting position. But sweat kept on bothering her... so the same spectacle repeated about three four times...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GioG For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2018, 01:54 AM

Thanked 2,660 Times in 148 Posts
Default Weekend at the spa - part 1

Hey!

I’ve been at my regular spa a few times since my last report again, so I thought I could share some more impressions. I’m aware that sometimes my descriptions might sound unbelievable and made-up but I’m pretty sure regular visitors to European saunas know that they’re not. There are even so many great impressions that it’s impossible to share all of them. I can only recommend everyone trying it out yourself to know what I’m talking about. Even on not so busy days you’ll definitely not be disappointed.

But I think this time even I hit some kind of “jackpot”.

Note: while writing this I realized this is going to turn into a longer text, so I’m going to split it into several posts. I’m sorry for those who wish for a less lengthy writing style, but it seems that’s more difficult for me than just dumping my memory.

Soccer girls (1)

One thing I particularly like is watching out for good looking spa visitors in the check-in area or on the way to the spa venue. You can easily spot potential visitors on the street near the spa or at the parking lot by watching out for persons with beach bags or rucksacks. Waiting in the line together with them, listening to their chats, imagining how they would look like naked and knowing they would definitely get naked in a few minutes is just great!
This time, when I was about to approach the entrance, I noticed a group of girls dressed in sports clothes strolling across the parking area. You have to know, there is a sports center right beside the spa which is home to several local soccer clubs (men and women). I’ve asked myself a few times already whether sports teams from this center could be potential visitors of the spa but so far I’ve never spotted (or identified) any, so I was assuming they probably had their own sauna or they rather went to the municipal (and non-nude) swimming pool which is also close by and much cheaper.
I slowed down and let the group check in first to have a closer look at them. It was a group of 6 girls and by looking at their clothes and emblems printed on them it was obvious they were players of one of the soccer clubs. Three of them even wore their number-jersey, two wore tracksuits and one girl was dressed in her street clothes. The girl with the #21-jersey was clearly a few years older than the rest - she was rather tall, athletically built, with long brunette hair done in a ponytail. It seemed like she was the leader of the group, I assume she was the trainer or captain of the team. She was also the one talking to the lady at the check-in counter who seemed to know her - at least that’s what I got from their conversation. I guessed captain-girl being in her 30s while the rest of the group was early- or mid-twenty. Two of them could have been siblings - one in tracksuit and one in #20-jersey. Both were similarly built, shorter and a bit less slender than captain-girl but of course still athletic, both with dark-blonde/brunette hair and roundish faces. The girl in street clothes had quite prominent, flashy-blonde dyed hair and for me she was the beauty-winner of the group. A few centimeters taller than the “sibling-girls” she had a killer body clad in tight blue jeans, tank top and sneakers. The remaining two girls of the group both had an obvious foreign appearance. One looked Turkish or South European and wore a red #11-jersey, shorts and trainers while the other girl had brown skin, curly hair and looked kinda Caribbean. I’m pretty sure they were Germans too, and they were all chatting in perfect German but these two girls obviously had some migration background.

You can probably imagine my excitement when waiting in the line with these girls while the captain-girl chatted with the woman at the check-in counter. I was quite disappointed though, when I noticed they had choose the women’s locker room. Unfortunately for us, the spa has dedicated woman’s lockers since some months as an option to the traditional coed locker rooms. Still, I was excited and positive that I would be able to sneak a more revealing peek at these ladies later on. And I was damn right! But more on this later.

Note: in case you are now having some questions in mind:
Yes, it’s easy to find out the name of the soccer club if you know which spa I’ve been to
Yes, I looked up their website
Yes, I was able to identify the girls and find photos of them
No, I’m not gonna share any names, links or photos in public
Yes, I can give you some more information privately if you poke me

Three generations

There was a lot more to see on that day! It was a weekend and an extremely busy day at the spa despite the weather being sunny and hot. Besides the soccer girls, there were at least a handful of other promising ladies waiting at the check-in. But I finally got my locker key and headed for the coed changing area. I got there and it was packed with people, more guys than girls - damn ladies changing rooms!. But still, there were some women after all and my attention got caught by a group of four women which appeared to be three generations of the same family. There was an elderly woman who seemed to be the mother of another woman in her 40s and the grandmother of two teen chicks. The whole family was wrapped in their bathrobes already, so I may have just missed the right moment. I hurried up putting my stuff into the locker and followed them to the spa area. They seemed to be first-timers to this spa since they studied the flyer with the sauna map. I took a closer look at the group and I noticed that the mother was quite attractive. But even more the daughters. They both had the same, blonde, wavy hair and kinda similar facial features. The one I guessed was the older sister had a more longish face and I guessed her being 18 or 19. Her sister’s face was a bit rounder, she was also a bit shorter in general and I’m pretty sure she was the younger of the both but hard to tell how many years they were apart. Both girls were beautiful from what I could see, though I wasn’t able to make out any anatomic features through their cosy bathrobes. But I wouldn’t let them leave before I found out.
The nice thing about a busy spa is, you don’t stand out when tracking somebody. So it was easy to follow the group until I noticed which sauna they’ve decided on. They choose the panorama sauna which is one of my favourites, since A) is has relaxation music, B) it has a huge panorama window facing towards the outside pools and C) it is as bright as day, so you can see every detail. I hurried up so I could enter the sauna before them to get a good position. Luckily there was still plenty of room inside so I placed myself at the top row and waited for the family to come in. Not a minute later I heard the door open and the group walked in, one after the other. Grandma was first and she was the only one who hasn’t wrapped the towel around her body. It’s hard to guess her age but she wasn’t that bad looking after all - at least compared to what I’ve seen at saunas already (usually you see more ugly bodies than beautiful ones but for obvious and good reasons nobody is writing about them in detail ). Grandma’s breasts were large and of course they were saggy, but still she was somewhat attractive for her age. And.. tada! She was completely shaved! :O
As most people do when they enter a sauna, the women stood in the middle of the room for a moment and looked for a suiting place. The two teens were already nervously fiddling with their towels, unsure when they should give up their cover. After a few seconds of discussion the group agreed on a position (two rows below me in my plain view) and Mum acted as a good example and removed her towel to position it at the wooden bench. Mommy’s pussy was hairless as well with her long lips nicely visible. She was in good shape with a flat belly, rounder hips and shapely legs. Her breasts were large, bell-shaped with a proper degree of sagging and it was nice watching them dangle while she was bending over. She had large, protruding, brown nipples. Then, just a second after their mother, both daughters decided almost simultaneously that the moment of truth had come and finally dropped their towels too. My cock twitched for a moment when I was suddenly looking straight at these two amazing, fully naked teen bodies. From her body type the younger sister fitted well in a row with her mom and grandma. Her boobs looked a bit funny though - they were less full as her mother’s, still quite large and firm but they were longer than wide - mango-shaped would probably describe them best, also size-wise. Her areolas were medium-sized and of a light rose, as were her slightly erect nipples. Her pussy was smoothly polished, no traces of hair obscuring the view of her small and tight looking slit. While it was still quite obvious that the four women were relatives and that the teens were sisters, the older sister looked quite different from her neck down. First there was her stature: she was skinnier than lil-sister with slimmer hips and overall less curvy. Consequently, her boobs were much smaller and less prominently shaped - two pale, firm, small (A- to B-cup sized) buds with tiny, pointy nipples, sticking perfectly on her petite chest. It was also nice to see that, other than the rest of her family, old-sister had decided to keep a small amount of pubic hair. A neatly trimmed rectangle of dark blonde hair covered her pussy lips. For a split second it seemed to me that the she peered at her sister’s bald pussy, like “let’s quickly check how lil sis decided to go down there..” At least that’s how I interpreted her glance.
Now that the whole family had given up their cover, there was this short but awesome moment which burnt a picture in my brain: four women of three generations lined up naked less than 2 meters away from me, with their pussies in plain view and their boobs (well, at least 6 out of 8) dangling while they arranged their towels. Priceless! Of course I stayed in the sauna as long as they did and enjoyed another view of old-sister’s mini-tatas and small bush when she later decided to relax on her back. When they finally left, I followed them out just to complete my adventure by also checking out both sisters’ butts, a round A-shape on lil-sister and a nice, firm heart-shape on old-sister.

-jar
Old 07-09-2018, 04:12 AM

Default Germany

After great and detailed story from john_amadeus_r, mine will be quite boring.

I spent 2 days Spa town with hot streams in Bavaria. First day, my wife and I spent in the hot stream pool. No nudity there. However, the second one we headed to Sauna House with its own pool and many saunas. It was weekday so I was not expecting young visitors before 4 pm and I was right, only pensioners and us. Unfortunately, it was same all day. We were the youngest; only one younger person was there for some time, but who cares.

I have seen only few visitors I want to tell you about. Coincidentally, they took sunbeds next to us. On the other hand, they chose them in purpose maybe. Lady with black dyed hair in her 40ies with her husband. Both tanned and shaved, I thought she is lasered or waxed after first look, but later on realized she probably shaved same day morning. Rounded butt, but not chubby. But very nice silky look. Saggy C cups. Nice company I would say.

Another nice woman also in her 40ies, very skinny, with not-tanned star left from her pussy. Fully shaved, nice b-tits. Accompanied by man, looked like her date.

Last one was late 40, with short blond haircut, nicely looking, nice rounded butt, great tight breasts. I hope my wife will have this type of body and shape in her age. She was shaved only on the top of her pubic area, labia was covered by light brown hair.

Must visit this place on Saturday next time.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eclipsecz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2018, 04:58 PM

Thanked 1,914 Times in 108 Posts

Can I give an honourable mention to the establishments in The Netherlands.

We recently visited the Wellness Centre Elysium near Rotterdam.

There were literally hundreds of people there, all naked, with a good proportion of young females. The place has dozens of different saunas, pools and lounging areas with huge outdoor areas for sunbathing. It was so big and there were so many people there that no one instance comes to mind, just wall to wall boobs and pussies with every possible style or amount of hair.

No obvious sexual activity, but as I said, the place was crowded and we were there mostly in the afternoon.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stackman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2018, 01:51 PM

As a regular sauna-goer, I would like to share some of my favorite stories.

I'm visiting saunas in Austria and Germany. So, I'm in voyeur-heaven

First of all: How it all began

With my gf (now wife), I was visiting a sauna when we were about 18 years old for the first time. Nothing special to tell. I was quite shy, but I liked it.

I hope you like this story !

Ok, now the real stories:

Half a year later, we talked with our best friends about sauna. She is quite good looking, 175 cm, brown haired, C cups. he is rather unsexy with a big belly. He proposed to go to a local spa/sauna together. I was like "hell yeah", the girls were like "...ok...maybe...maybe not...really?". Nevertheless, we arranged a date.
My gf was really unsure, if she really wanted to naked infront of him. The same applied for his gf. She is super-prude. From what I heard from my wife, she also does not really like sex very much, but thats another story.

We went to a local "Thermalbad". On the way to it, the girls were still like "what are we doing? we will leave our towels on...."...meeh, I was really looking forward to see her naked. I always wanted to see her this way. She was one of the sexiest women of our friends....
We directly went to the sauna place without going to the baths section before. There was a mixed locker room and some cabins. The girls chose the cabins to undress - unfortunately.

When we entered the first sauna. Everybody as shy, even us boys. All four left their towels on...

In the next sauna, we boys said "well fuck this, lts put away our towels, this is childish" (since everybody else was naked...). But the girls still left their towels on. I hoped we could be a good example for them...

Afterwards, his gf wanted to take a shower. I looked for a place, where I could glimpse into the open shower, but she told him , to take his towel and make it a barrier between the shower and everybody else, so she could shower without nobody seeing her naked. In that moment, I was desperate. I believed I would never see her naked But fortunately, I could have a little glimpse on her nipple, which showed itself above the towel in full-errect mode. I think I have seldom seen such huge nipples (since my wife has really small ones).

In the next sauna, we boys sat down and undressed. My gf laid down on the other side. His gf beneath me. Suddenly, she stood up, put away her towell, put the towell on the wooden bench and laid belly-down on her towel. While lying down, she was on her knees in a doggy-style position, placing herr gorgeous ass (really gorgeous!) right infront of me. I was so horny, because now I know what it looks like, when he is allowed to fuck her doggy-style (what rarely happens, as I believe...). I also saw her pussy-lips between her legs. my gf was also surprised and followed her example and put away her towel and sat down. I know that she was to shy to look at his penis, but we two boys were voyeuring a lot :-)
During the next 10 mins, I was constantly looking at her nice ass. before we decided to leave, my fried advised his gf to sit , since it is better for the body to adjust to the climatr before leaving. This way, I was able to have a perfect view on her C-cups with huge nipples. I was really surprised, taht they were really saggy (which is quite unusual for her age, I guess).
Her pussy was perfectly shaven (as the one of my gf since both of them shaved directly beffore leaving to the sauna, as they told us...).
From that moment on, both girls lost their shyness towards us. We head a great evening with wonderfull views. And this was the first sauna evening for us four while some other followed (I will tell further stories in the future, with some nice highlights).

Additionally, from that day, I have better imaginations of her, when Im jerking off. I'm always dreaming of fucking her doggy-style, the way I first saw her naked. And since I know, that they are having a boring sex-life, this gives me sme additional thrills, beeing the first to fuck her the way she deserves it...Unfortunately, only fantasies...

When we were at home on the evening, I wanted to fuck my gf really hard. I was super-horny. Unfortunately, she was very tired from the saunas. So I stroked my cock on my own, lying beneath her. She asked me, if I'm thinking of our female friend. I denied...but as you can guess, that was not true

Tags
hot tub, sauna

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018