uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-15-2013, 11:59 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts
Default Women Undressing with Curtains Wide Open

A woman once told me that women always know when they can be seen undressing or undressed; that they are taught from a very early age to close curtains and cover up, that men very well could be watching. I’m not so sure. My personal uneducated opinion is that if a woman undresses in front of a window with the curtains clearly wide open where she can be seen, one of the following is occurring:

A- she is completely naïve and unaware that some man could be watching her
B -she knows someone is, or could be, watching her, and she wants them to for sexual purposes
C -she knows someone is, or could be, watching her, and doesn't care - she thinks it’s no big deal
D – something else I’m not figuring out

Have you had experiences with women brazenly undressing with shades wide open? Or seen women undress when you thought they knew you were watching? Have opinions on the subject? I have just a few true examples.

UNDRESSING AND WAVING

When I was in my early 20s, I had an apartment in the city with a recessed balcony. Directly across the street were two girls about my age. Neither was very pretty. One was fat, and the other had a decent body but a bit of a horse face. They shared a bedroom, and both their bedroom and their living room had large windows facing my balcony. One summer night I was sitting on my balcony, which was well-lit due to a street light, and the heavier girl was alone in her living room with her curtains open. I watched her go into the bedroom, and strip topless – I could only see her from the waist up, with her curtains wide open. Actually, I was VERY impressed with her breasts. They were very large, and very firm, riding up high on her chest, no sag whatsoever. Anyway, she then put on her pajamas, walked back into her living room, where she pretended to just notice me, and waved to me.

Some days after that, my roommate and I were drinking beer out on the balcony. This time it was the thinner one that was alone in her living room. She walked into the bedroom, and stripped, and prancing around a little, with her curtains wide open. She finally put her nightgown on, went back out to her living room, pretended to see us on the balcony, and waved to us. No doubt in my mind at the time that both of these young women knew I was out there watching them undressing.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:05 AM

Default MY COUSIN KNEW I WAS OUT THERE

I was on a family vacation at a lakeside cabin. My cousin and I were both in our teens, she being a year older than me. She was pretty and slender, with long blonde hair, small titties, great legs, and a gorgeous butt. My cousin stayed in a bedroom with a window leading to an enclosed porch which, fortune would have it, is where I slept. So my bed was right under a window that led to my cousin’s bedroom, and, to make matters even better, the window was only covered by a sheer curtain. When the light was on in my cousin’s bedroom, I could see right in. We had stayed in this cabin before, and I think that everybody was aware of the window with the sheer curtain.
I’d seen my cousin’s little titties before in downblouses, and earlier in the trip I managed to see her completely topless for the first time, in her bedroom, when it was daytime but she had the light on. She likely wasn’t aware that I was on my porch watching her then.

There’d been some pervious sexual tension between my cousin and I, but on this trip whenever I tried to get a little touchy, she backed off. One night we were sitting on my porch bed talking, and everybody else had gone to bed. As usual there was some sexual tension between us, but due to the taboo relationship, and the earlier rebuffs, I wasn’t very forward. Finally, my cousin went to bed. As soon as she left my porch sleeping area, I turned off my light, and my cousin turned on her light, knowing I was just beyond the window with the sheer curtain. She even opened the window and said goodnight to me again, then closed the window.

Then she got ready for bed. Her bed was against the wall by the window, and she laid her nightgown out on the bed. She started to undress. But she kept her back to me the whole time. She stripped naked, and I saw for the first and only time, her wonderful firm bare ass. But she continued to keep her back to me, standing stiffly and and not turning at all, making awkward reaches behind her to retrieve her sleeping garments from the bed between us. She wouldn’t let me see her bare tits or her pussy.

So it was an interesting tease, or compromise. I wasn’t allowed to see her full frontal naked. But she allowed me to see her bare butt. She could have turned off the light if she didn’t want me to see her, or she could have changed in the bathroom. As frustrated as I was at not seeing her bare pussy, in retrospect I’ve seen other pussies, I’d seen her topless already, and to this day that was the nicest looking bare ass I’ve ever seen.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:14 AM

Default NEIGHBOR’S COLLEGE-AGED DAUGHTER

About 20 years ago, my neighbor’s daughter spent the summer living with him in an upstairs bedroom right across from mine. She was near the end of college, so about twenty-one, an attractive brunette with just a little extra flesh, and large breasts. Almost immediately after she moved in, I could be sitting in my downstairs living room, and I would look up and see her in her bra. Quite often she would get ready to go out for the evening and have the lights on in her bedroom; shades wide open, and parading around in her underwear, even trying on multiple outfits in front of her mirror. I could easily see her from my living room, which means that so could anybody else in my house. I could also see her from my front porch, from out on the sidewalk, and especially from my upstairs bedroom window right across from her. On two occasions, she had friends and cousins up there with her, trying on different outfits – multiple young women parading around in their bra and panties. This was perhaps the early 1990s, and I recall that maroon paisley bras were in fashion, and they all had variations of that.

The neighbor’s daughter often went out partying, and returned in the early morning hours. She had the only car alarm in the neighborhood, and if I was awake and had the window open, I could hear her car alarm beep when she remotely locked it, announcing that she was home. My wife sometimes worked the second shift then, so if I was alone in my bedroom, I could look over at her when she turned on her bedroom light. She would then sometimes strip, with the lights on, the shades wide open, and sometimes right in front of the window where anybody in my house or walking down the street could see her.

I only saw bare flesh a couple of times, due to my wife being home often, or I was asleep when she came home, or because she often turned away at just the wrong moment or was just off to one side a bit (which would have made her visible from some other location in my house or yard). I only saw her completely topless once, her large firm breasts being capped with either tiny areolas, or very light colored areolas, because I didn’t detect them at all. Another time she stripped right in front of the window, but turned her back to me just as she took off her bra – but she took off her panties, and I watched her bare ass cheeks jiggle as she walked all the way from the window across her room to her bathroom on the opposite side.

Was she doing it for my benefit? I doubt it, but I’d like to think so. Did she think that nobody could be looking at her? Or did she just not care? I dunno.
Old 08-16-2013, 03:19 AM

Default Tension between sisters

Quite a few years ago, I live across from a chalet-style bungalow where two teenage sisters occupied the top front bedroom. They were already living there when I moved in and so they were well set in their pattern of habitation, so to speak.
Even just watching them from across the road you could tell that there was obviously terrific tension between the two of them - you'd see Sister A kicking Sister B's belongings onto her side of the bedroom, that kind of thing. On ocassion, you couldn't miss the screaming arguments between them. And once Sister A threw Sister B's make up out of the window.
The point of this post being that neither of them could be arsed to close the curtains for most of the time, and I think it was because neither would take responsibility for opening them again. Closing the curtains would also have been an act of protection for the other sister - which neither was prepared to do. And so, there the sisters were on display as they tried to out-b*tch each other.

So I think reason D in George VI's original post is "Sheer, bloody-minded b*tchiness".

Last edited by Cervino; 08-16-2013 at 03:30 AM.
Old 08-16-2013, 03:46 AM

There is, quite fortunately, a rather large group of women who fall into your category 'A'.

Where I went to college there were several large multistory dormitories on the campus property that sat on a hill. Even the lowest one on the hill was relatively higher than most of the development on the campus around it; and of course as a high rise (10 stories or so) the vast majority of the rooms were well above anything that could have blocked the view into the room.

To make the setup even better, just off campus was a large residential neighborhood that sat on another hill even higher than the one on the campus. There was the obligatory 'fraternity row' right across the street from the campus, and as you got farther back into the neighborhood there were several multi story apartment buildings; most were no more than three stories, but as luck would have it there was one that was seven stories and I lived in that building on the seventh floor in a room directly facing the lowest of the four high rise campus dormitories...and the windows of that dormitory were almost directly facing my building.

The result was that I could see into about 90% of the rooms in that dormitory, and with my excellent angle in about 75% of the rooms I could see the whole room from the single window that each room had all the way back to the single doorway that went into the interior hallway of the building. About the only thing that I could not see was a very small piece of the room immediately underneath the window itself, which for the most part was where the students would put a desk so that ended up being really irrelevant.

I really have to kick myself because I went through my whole freshman year oblivious to the visual extravaganza available to me. But in the summer between my freshman and sophomore year I recall one evening just gazing out my window while studying and realizing that dimly, in the distance, I could see what I thought might be a naked person walking around in the room. Quite too far to make out any details - not even the sex; but it got me thinking, and within a week I had a VERY nice pair of high powered binoculars...and the rest is history.

Over the next three years I saw everything you can possibly imagine might happen in a college dormitory. Very quickly a naked woman became 'plain vanilla'; something you could easily see many times each night. What you really spent your time looking for was at the very least someone you knew, perhaps from a class; throughout the years I found several of those and enjoyed their nakedness, and on two occasions in that first year of voyeurism I found two girls I actually knew personally. Unfortunately they moved into apartments the next year, but still, it was quite a thrill to have lunch with them or study with them all the while knowing exactly how nice they looked totally naked. Of course the best find was actual sex; while as you can imagine it took place quite often in a dorm that large, sadly most of the folks who were 'getting busy' did so in low or no light, but even so I would catch two or three really excellent sessions a month. And once, only once, I caught a foursome, complete with partner switching

I spent untold hours with my binoculars, but for any given evening it was really not much time at all; it only took about five minutes to scan the whole building to see if there was anything interesting, and each year I would get to the point where I could remember where the 'best' rooms were which would last at least the whole quarter and sometimes that whole year. So I might, if I really had nothing to do, look as much as twice a night - but more often than not I was busy doing other things and most nights would pass without ever checking at all. The only serious amount of time I spent would come when I found something good while scanning

Keep in mind, too....these were college girls. They were all in the best age range for this type of activity - late teens to early twenties, with a heavy percentage in the late teens due to the fact that most people only lived in the dormitories their first or second year, so the majority of the women I was seeing were eighteen or nineteen. Just PERFECT. Of course not all were attractive...but in such cases, I'd just scan right past just the same as if it was a room full of just guys.

So, back to the question the OP posed: These girls were TOTALLY oblivious. Part of it was their age - too young to know better - but in my opinion the largest factor was that if they looked out of THEIR window, the nearest window they could actually see into was so far away that the unaided eye couldn't make out anything, so of course they assumed that the reverse was true; and as far as someone using binoculars or some other device, what were the odds, right?

As it happened, they were very good odds indeed
Old 08-16-2013, 11:04 AM

Thanked 13,378 Times in 757 Posts
Default wife's flashing

my wife had casually mentioned when we first started going out that when she was at uni she thinks she mustve been seen naked by loads of other students as she used to come out of the shower without a towel & walk towards the window naked to get to the hairdryer and then proceeded to dry her hair. she said it as though it hadn't occured to her at the time, but surely if she knows now she would have been seen then shed know at the time that people could see her naked wet body???

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124580
Old 08-16-2013, 04:06 PM

Thanked 1,018 Times in 48 Posts

When my girlfriend lived at her parents, she was always getting changed at night with her curtains open. Not sure anyone ever saw anything. Her bedroom backed onto the garden so people probably would have been able to see if they were looking.

It's weird because she's very shy about her body but seemed to think nobody would see her.
Old 08-16-2013, 09:20 PM

Default THE NEIGHBOR’S STEPDAUGHTER

Same bedroom window across from mine, a few years later, this time it’s the neighbor’s wife’s daughter staying in the bedroom for an extended vacation. She was about twenty-seven, an attractive single blonde woman. She also liked to change right in front of the window with her lights blazing and her shades sometimes wide open. She became the first woman who I ever saw in person with a completely shaved pussy. Her tits were mostly hidden by a crossbar on the window, but they dangled nicely when she leaned over. And she had a nice butt. On one occasion, her mom was even up there talking to her as she stripped. You’d think the mom would have admonished her for being so indiscreet.
Old 08-18-2013, 02:17 PM

Default MATURE NEIGHBOR THROUGH SHEER CURTAIN

In the house next door on the other side, there was a mature wife and office worker who had no kids. I knew her bedroom faced out the back, but it was one time when I was outside at dusk in the winter, playing in the snow with my kid, that I noticed her stripping to her bra and panties in a side bedroom. I finally figured out that she kept her clothes in this spare side bedroom, and every night when she came home, she would change into her nightgown in this room. This room did have a shade that was pulled down, but always stopped a foot from the bottom, and also had a sheer curtain. This kept me from seeing nearly nothing from inside my own house. But outside in my yard it was a pretty clear view into the bedroom through the sheers. And so sometimes when I saw her come home and it was dark and nobody else was around at my house, I could go outside into my back yard and watch her strip. She was around 48 to 53 during the years she was doing this, up until she moved out. She was an attractive brunette, not very tall, with a decent figure. And nice round firm C cup tits for a mature woman, with dark areolas that I saw often.

I never did see her bottomless. She always stripped out of her work clothes down to panties, and put on her nightgown. She unbuttoned and pulled off her blouse, or pulled her sweater off over hear head, unzipped her skirt or slacks, and sat on the bed and slid her skirts and slacks down her legs. When she stood up and hung her skirt or slacks on a hanger, she was in her bra and panties, and she was a pretty sight when she had pantyhose on over her panties, too, which she would slide down after hanging up the other garment. I got to see pretty much her entire bra and panty collections, which weren't extensive - some white panties, some black, and I remember dark blue and turquoise - not especially skimpy, but not granny panties either, they were tight and sexy. The bras were white or black.

Then she would unhook her bra and hang it up, and take her nightgown off of a hook and put it on over her head. Her breasts looked great when she lifted her arms up high.

I don’t know if women don’t realize that people can see through sheer curtains at night or what. Her driveway also ran along under her window, so anybody that would be walking up her driveway would be able to see her clearly. Since she could probably see outside when she was in there during the day, you'd think she could figure it out, or err on the cautious side when getting naked in there so often. Remember, the first time it happened, we were right outside making noise.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:23 PM

Thanked 1,158 Times in 145 Posts

A related thread.

Is High Rise Nudity Normal?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IGGYXXX For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032