uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2018, 09:33 AM

Thanked 16,198 Times in 1,124 Posts

We had our bedroom curtain open for the first time in a long time. It was night and my wife had just taken a shower and was standing in front of the window, naked, towel just on her head, and petting the cat.

The bedroom light was on, and I told her I was impressed that she didn't care that the neighborhood could see her naked head to toe. Of course her response was, "Oh, I am sure no one can see me." Of course she knew that people could, but she was in denial because petting the cat was more important that her modesty. Fine with me!

We live on a street busy for people walking by some trails, so the chances of someone seeing her at that moment was extremely likely.
Old 05-29-2018, 07:30 AM

Thanked 3,734 Times in 192 Posts
Default China visit

In China and Hong Kong the buildings are all built close to each other. In many cases you can see what is going on in your neighbours' rooms.
Attached Thumbnails
180527 0076.JPG  
Old 05-31-2018, 02:42 AM

Default washing the window

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonz View Post
there are builders building a house behind us. Well the last two days shes opened them completely topless! Somebody's getting a great view. I plan on taking out the the screen and washing the window
Dude, ask the Builders, they might wash the window for you. LOL
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2018, 08:16 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddaddy View Post
Dude, ask the Builders, they might wash the window for you. LOL
Yeah but their "washing fluid" might not leave the cleanest / clearest window....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2018, 05:54 PM

Thanked 2,877 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetie61 View Post
In China and Hong Kong the buildings are all built close to each other. In many cases you can see what is going on in your neighbours' rooms.
I stayed in Hong Kong in ‘97 for a few months. My bathroom window on the 27th floor looked straight into the neighbours. The bathroom windows were in a recess of the tower block and faced each other. You could sit in the very small bath and watch the neighbour take a shower....... it wasn’t always a pleasant sight.....I think they had the grandparents living with them. But sometimes got lucky!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gonebertie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2018, 02:30 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

Not much of a story and the picture quality isn't the best because the sunlight. My wife and I have been kid free all weekend and she's refused to put on any clothing since they left. She's been fucking my brains out any and everywhere in the apartment. I was at a nearby computer desk doing some administrative work when she came into the office room nude, pussy lip's dangling and wet.

She had been playing with herself and sat on my lap wanting to be finished off. I want already nude so I slide easily into her. She then pulled me into the living room and demanded that I pick her up and fuck her against the wall in direct view of the french doors which face the main court yard.

She's orgasmed there then pulled me to the middle of the living room directly in front of windows and demanded I fuck her doggy style. She bent over, spreaded the legs on her 6ft frame grabbed the TV stand for support. We fucked there for a while until she yelled out "oh shit" and went limp. While standing and shivering from the last orgasm I was able to grab my phone and get off a few quick pictures and a short video.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20180714_140007.jpg  
Old 07-14-2018, 02:44 PM

Thanked 1,652 Times in 237 Posts

Quote:
While standing and shivering from the last orgasm I was able to grab my phone and get off a few quick pictures and a short video.
Thanks for the story. Where are ther rest of the pictures
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ron1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 08:35 AM

Thanked 16,198 Times in 1,124 Posts

So this happened literally a moment ago (trying to post more often in short bursts).

I was walking back from somewhere this morning and caught my own wife in the livingroom totally topless. And I know at least two other people saw, but I will never know if more did.

I went inside and she said she was looking for her shirt. I asked her if she realized the windows were wide open, and she freaked out and did not realize it.

(The shades are always closed until SHE opens them in the morning, but today one of the kids opened them instead. And because she is such a zombie in the morning, she never noticed.)

I told her two people saw because I saw them looking, and she had that half "I don't care, does that turn you on?" look and half "Now I can never go outside again!" look at the same time that she does. She said she doesn't care, but I know she will be upset about it later in a few hours when she admits it.

I feel badly for her, but at the same time I love when she is tired in the morning because that is when she does things like this. When we share spaces with people like hotel rooms, she always reminds me the night before to watch out for her because she never knows what she will do in the morning. I do watch out for her because she is my wife and I love her, despite giving up chances for her to do strange things that would really turn me on. I put her interests first, of course!
Old 09-18-2018, 09:46 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Gnome,

Sounds like some contradictions in your post. If you feel badly for her, why did you mention that at least two others saw her? You could have just said you did or not mention it. I think you wanted her to know because it turns both of you on, not just you.
Old 09-18-2018, 10:21 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts
Default Another window show

As I’ve posted before in this thread, my wife likes to stand in front of the window when we are staying in a hotel or condo. She always claims that no one can see her.

Anyway, we were recently out of town and staying on the sixth floor of a hotel. Saturday morning my wife, wearing only panties, went and opened the curtains, and proceeded to stand in front of the window for several minutes, just chatting. She then went to the bathroom. I walked over and looked out of the window and there were several workers in the parking lot across the street. I don’t know if they saw her or not. Later that day, I walked over to where they had been. You could definitely see into the room. My guess is they could see her tits but not much lower given the angle.

I don’t know if anyone saw but the wife never mentioned the workers

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s