uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2017, 11:51 AM

Default A day at the beach

My girlfriend and I went for a day on a Devon beach. The beach is of shingle with big shelves down to and under the water, so that when you were in the sea you could be in 2ft of water and one step more your in 10ft of water.
We arrived at the beach in my car and parked as close to the beach as we could, we took our deckchairs and swimming things and walked along the beach to the bottom of the cliffs so as to get out of the wind, we did not change into our swimming gear as it was to cold, so we just sat in our chairs in a little curved bay, talking about what to do for the rest of the day.
When my girlfriend said that she needed to pee, as there are no toilets at this beach and it was to cold to pee in the sea, I said to pee there as there was no one about, so she went between her deckchair and the cliff wall dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted to pee, her pee was so strong and hard that it was not only pooling on the shingle but bouncing up and splashing me, when she was done she drip dried and then redressed, I said that I had better go before we moved off, but I was a bit stiff, but as soon as I got it out the cold wind made it ok to pee, I did try to pee up the cliff face just to put on a little show for her.
And it was only a little show in that cold wind, but that is a British summer for you.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 09:13 AM

Default Loved going to the Ladies room

As far back as I can Remember I was always fascinated by women peeing. I grew up with my stepmom. My real mom died I was 3 months old. My Dad Remarried when I was 2 and Died When I was 3-1/2" old. So I only Remember my Step-Mom Which I call mom. She is what they call a Helicopter mom. Should always took me to Ladies room with her up till I was 12. She always has to pee. We go out the to the mall the Ladies room was the first Stop. Then about every hour. When I was 8 My Mom and I went to a fair with Her sister. On the way home My mom had to pee real bad we stopped at a store they were closed. So we found 24 hr gas station but my mom peed her pants pulling into the parking lot. So we headed home and I remember seeing and feeling her wet butt how warm it felt. So after that
I loved watching her pee or any girl. When was I 10 we went to Mexico to see her family. We go would go about every day to this market Ladies rooms there Had about 20 toilets but no stalls and it always full. My mom and I would always go in together sit and pee next to each other. Other women come sit next to Me on the toilet and pee. I love it hearing the noise and watching them wipe. The next year we came back to same
Ladies room and sit pee together but I got hard and could not pee until I had pee really bad. I love it so much.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gilberteugene For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2018, 09:46 PM

Default Unexpectedly Caught

Last weekend my fiancee (call her Christine) and I went hiking at a nearby state park. We love long hikes together and are not at all shy at all about stopping off the trail to pee. On this particular hike we did maybe 9 or 10 miles around on a loop through the park. Towards the end of the walk, maybe 2 miles before the end Christine casually told me: "let me know if you see a good spot to pee. I really need to go." I didn't have the map on me (it was in my backpack), but after a few hundred yards I saw an outcropping of rocks off the trail a couple hundred feet. I pointed them out and we went off the trail and behind the rocks. Because we were off the trail and almost completely hidden, we weren't as worried about someone coming down the trail and catching her. Usually Christine takes a speed pee when we are only marginally off the trail. On this day she was taking her time.I was standing watch towards the edge of the outcropping looking out towards the one side of the trail that might see us (from the other direction we would be completely hidden). When I started to hear her stream, I turned my head a little bit to catch a peak at her. I moved slightly to get a better view.

All of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of something moving. It took me a little bit to process it. I had been expecting if there were people, that they would be coming from the trail. What caught my eye, though, was from behind Christine. Two hikers were coming right towards us not 80 feet away. Christine must have seen the panic on my face and turned around. The two hikers had noticed us and had gotten quite an eyefull. Christine stopped her stream, and dashed, with her panties still at her ankles, around to the side of the rock out of the view. From my view I could see her push out a hard stream for 5 or 6 more seconds then quickly pull up her pants.

We both pretended that they didn't see her, but we both know they did. They probably got a better view than I did. I saw her from the side, but they would have seen her right from behind, her raised pissing ass.

We walked back to the trail with the rock hiding us from the other hikers. We slowly continued down the trail. As we passed the rock we could see the hikers off in the distance and we hurried fast walked/ran down the trail to not have them see us.

After we were a ways away I grabbed out a map and realized that there was a parallel trail that came really close to ours (and the outcropping) at that portion of the park. If we had known that, our lookout strategy probably would have been quite different.

At the time my heart was pounding, but later looking back on it, I was turned on by these two strangers catching my fiancee midstream. They looked like they were in their mid-20s, a guy and a girl. Both had the outdoorsy look. I imagined being that guy and catching a beautiful woman pissing in the woods. In almost no other circumstance could someone have snuck up so close without the peeing party noticing. I wondered about the conversation the couple had. I imagined the woman laughing about this and telling her friends. Since we are anonymous strangers I can freely take pleasure in imagining their reactions to the situation.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2018, 01:18 AM

Default Fiancee doesn't wipe while camping

I've been camping with my fiancee several times and have had the opportunity to observe her peeing in the woods (either at night by a tree or bush or off of a trail). Even when there have been available tissues, napkins, or toilet paper, I have noticed that she never wipes in the woods. She pisses, waits maybe a second or two for a couple drips, then pulls up her underwear. A couple times I have seen a little pee spot form when she has pulled up her underwear and the moisture of her unwiped pussy was absorbed by the fabric. I don't know why she doesn't wipe (she always does at home in a real bathroom) but something about it turns me on.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2018, 02:48 AM

Default How did the high heels turn into sandals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblio474 View Post
My recent experience does not seem to fall into any existing threads (it is not really a woman caught peeing or peeing in public), so I am creating a new thread. Please share any erotic experiences you have had with women peeing (it does not even have to have a visual component).

I recently attended a reunion at my alma mater. On the last night, I attended a party hosted in the newly built dorm. The party was awesome -- as a recent grad I knew many of the alumni as well as many of the current students. With no schoolwork, I could just party and have fun.

A couple hours in, I went in search of a bathroom. To my surprise and delight, the bathroom in the dorm was a gender neutral bathroom -- not one of those single person bathrooms, but rather a full bathroom with showers, and three toilet stalls (no urinals). When I walked in, no one was in there, but I foresaw the possibility of an exciting situation. I chose the middle stall and sat down even though I only had to pee. I sat there, emptied my bladder and proceeded to play with my phone.

About a minute later, I heard the door swing open. I started to feel some excitement as I heard the clip-clop of high heals. She opened the stall door to my right, and then spent the next 15 seconds fiddling with the lock. I guess the lock must have been broken, because she then proceeded to the stall to my left. The lock clicked closed. I shifted and gently fiddled with the toilet paper dispenser to not appear to be just sitting there.

From the stall, I could see the stranger's shoes. They were black sandles that wrapped around her foot three times at the base and once around the ankle. She repositioned her feet twice. I heard the ruffling and then saw her pink panties fall around her ankles. From my angle I could just see a little bit of white residue in the crotch area. My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe that I was about to get an intimate experience like this. I have seen many women peeing but usually it is outside and they are trying to cover themselves. It always feels a bit wrong to try and stare. Here I was, legitimately in a bathroom next to a hot woman.

I heard the seat creak, immediately followed by a high pitched hiss of pee and the ring of reverbration from pee hitting the water and side of the bowl. This flow was uninterupted for about 10 seconds. There was a bit of a sputtering followed by a small but audible fart. The stream now seemed to directly hit the water rather than just hit an area near the bowl and water line. The flow continued for about 15 uninterrupted seconds. During this time I grabbed some toilet paper and pretended to wipe. The stream stopped, but then continued as short one or two second bursts. I pulled up my pants. There were three or four of these bursts before I heard her fiddling with the toilet paper roll. I flushed. I heard a wad of toilet paper hit the water. As I fiddled with my pants, I heard her wipe again, quickly followed by the toilet flushing.

I walked out to the sink, my heart beating quickly inside. I started to wash my hands with soap. As I lathered up, I saw the first stall open up. Looking into the mirror, I quickly eyed her. She had chest length brown hair partially covering her cleavage. She was wearing a black dress. The dress was not sl*tty, but rather classy -- wide shoulder straps and a minimal but HOT amount of cleavage showing. The dress went down to her knees, but looked amazing.

Our eyes met in the mirror briefly. In that second I could sense she knew about my enjoyment, but did not care. She washed up without soap, and walked to the towel dispenser. I washed the last bits of soap off my hand and then grabbed a towel. Walking out and down the hall, she was a bit in front of me, and I eyed her ass and the swing of her black dress around her beautiful calves.
Did she change shoes before she went into the stall? From High Heel sound to sandals?
The Following User Says Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2018, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atruevoyeur View Post
Did she change shoes before she went into the stall? From High Heel sound to sandals?
Sorry for not describing the shoes better, but they were something like this:

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=148562

but in all black.
The Following User Says Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2018, 01:02 AM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Hot time

At a movie in the park type thing with my ex. She had been drinking ice water all evening and suddenly it hit her that she had to pee. So she hustled off to the bathroom but came back a few minutes later still jiggling around saying it was full with a huge line, same as the men's. So I pointed towards the woods and said I had to pee as well.

I finished before she did and looked over. She was braced against a tree, dress up to mid belly. She's still got a bit of stream going on but she's also got an audience. Two guys are standing watching her and she's talking to them. They watch as she finished, one handed her a handkerchief to wipe with and she stood up still holding her dress, panties around her ankles. She shrugged and handed the guy his handkerchief back before both reached out and rubbed there fingers along her slit. She smiled, at me, and spread her legs a bit. The guy who had let her use his handkerchief scooted to the side and pulled his cock out to piss as well. That was all it took. Her hand wrapped around it holding it.

I stood there enjoying her wild actions as she gave a handjob while getting ate. Then she did the same for the other guy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2018, 09:44 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

A few years back on vacay, our close to the ocean hotel balcony didn't overlook the ocean but a road instead. The road was about 30-40 meters away. There were some trees between our balcony and the road, so I guess you couldn't see properly onto our balcony (we were only on about the third floor) unless you were stopped... I guess. There was definitely a sidewalk, so anybody walking without doubt could have seen through to our balcony.

My wife is very happy to be naked on balconies and it's something she does at every single place we have stayed in. That night during sex when we moved to the balcony she started to squirt and kept going and going and going. It was gushing out. It got to the point where it wasn't even sex anymore, it was just her pissing on the balcony and it was driving her insane. I grabbed her more water and got her to drink and we kept going until she could do it again.

The balcony had a tap and small hose on it - perfect for cleaning up with because the wife absolutely drenched that balcony.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2018, 05:13 AM

Default Three day trip by car.

Day 1, did not see a thing.

Day 2, about 5:30pm, temp 30C:- Driving along a long, long straight 'A' class road with lay-by's on both sides made from loops of the old twisted road, no other cars seen for miles, when in the distance I see a blue car in a long open loop lay-by with a wide patch of short grass between it and the road, on the other side of the road.
By the car standing with his back to it is a male in a light coloured shirt peeing into the hedge. As I get closer a female gets out of the drivers seat warring a shin length light wide summer dress, as she walks to the back of her car she is already raising her dress to her waist, as I get level with their car she as her back to the road, feet slightly apart, knees just bent with her bum sticking out. It was a nice large pale bum, I could not see any pee stream but a patch on the ground was getting darker and bigger. As I continued on I watched in my mirrors as she straightened back up and dropped her dress, did not see any knicker, she returned to her car door and I was gone.

Day 3 :- Stuck in traffic for two hours only moving 20 miles, had lunch in a pub about 12:30pm, was planing to stop after about 150 miles, traffic now moving (about 3:00pm) I need a pee, driving on an 'A'class road, so I look for a lay-by, see a sign for one in 1/2 mile, as I pull in there is a car at the other end of the bay about 6 cars long. I get out and step into a field of tall wheat grass turn to my right and walk about 3 metres along the trampled down grass to the end of this path to there the bushes to the road are taller and thicker, I turn to my right to pee towards the bushes and the road.
As I start to take my dick out I hear a female shout 'A we were here first', I look to my left to see just past a clump of this tall grass two females squatting, one with her back to me the other facing her. I reply. 'if you had not said anything I would not of know you where there', the one facing me them said, 'well there is no need for you to look is there?', I replied, ' that it is rude not to look at a person talking to you or not to look at the person you are talking too'.
While this conversation was going on two things were also going on. 1. My dick was getting bigger. 2. The one with her back to me stood up giving me a quick flash of a nicely shaped and tanned bum with a pale centre, as she pulled up her dark coloured trousers, did not see any knickers, she was now blocking the mouthy one and so did not see anything as she stood up. The one with her back to me started to walk away, the one facing me shouted 'pervert' turned and walked off.
I finished my pee and returned to my car, as I drove past their car the mouthy one gave me the finger, I just smiled back and waved bye.

Later on the road a silver sports car with a lone blond female over took me, some miles down the road she was parked in a small lay-by and just getting out of the car and walking through a gap in the hedge, I bet she was going for a pee.

And so to home at last.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2019, 05:51 PM

Default Date

No wetting, no public urination but this experience left an impression on me:

One summer during college I spent 3 months living in the pacific Northwest USA as an intern. Looking back now, it was pretty sweet. I was paid $700/week to work 9-5 M-F with nights and weekends completely off. No one really expected us to accomplish anything.

The ample free time in a nice city wasn't the only thing I recall, though. I also remember my (hopefully subtle) arousal on a date I had one Saturday afternoon/evening. Against general advice about dating a coworker, I started going out with a fellow intern in my program. We were both in the same department but managed under different subgroups so it felt a little less taboo.

We had gone out to dinner a couple of times after work and gone to a movie. However, this was our first longer date on a weekend. We planned to go to a music-in-the-park event. From her apartment it was about a 30 minute walk, but a nice walk mostly through the park. I went to her apartment (I think it must have been 2 or 2:30) bearing a picnic basket (side note, the basket and blanket cost 4X as much as the food in the basket). We strolled along a bench-lined path until we arrived at a stage set up in the park on a grassy field. I laid out a blanket and we sat down and relaxed. I brought a feast for us - cheese, tea sandwiches, fresh vegetables, and white wine discretely smuggled in snapple bottles.

We spent the afternoon there listening to music and chatting (surprisingly a lot about work since we had common gossip to talk about). After a couple hours (not sure exactly how long since we arrived), I excused myself to wait in the portaloo line. It probably took 10 minutes but I came back refreshed. Anyway at this point in time she gave no indication of needing to go. We continued chatting for the next couple of hours, probably a little bit looser and more graphic then a 4th date should have been, but fueled by white wine.

Anyway, when the last group announced their final song the sun was starting to go down. I started to pick up the last remnants from our feast and load them into the basket. As the last song was finishing, I folded up the blanket and wiped off my pants from the inevitable grass that sticks during a lawn picnic. We cheered for the last group and we started to head out -- us and thousands of other people.

Since it was getting dark we started to discuss taking a slightly longer route back on a real street where it would be safer then going through a park (this was pre-Uber and Lyft when finding a taxi after a special event was nearly impossible). As we were having this discussion I could tell she was thinking/calculating. The front of the portaloos for the event were just out of sight from where we were standing (so she couldn't see the line). If she had she might not have so casually said "I'm just going to use the bathroom before we head off". I nodded, and started walking with her towards the row of portable bathrooms (there were probably 15 or so, but there were a lot of attendees).

As we rounded the corner, we could see the line. Each stall had its own queue with at least 30 people in it. The line was at least double the length of when I had waited for 10 minutes. I could sense some panic in her eyes and then in her voice. "I'm not sure I want to wait that long" (however, I read the slight wavering in her tone though as "I'm not sure I can wait that long"). She followed up with "Do you think there are other bathrooms?". However, we were both in a new city, neither of us knew what was around and this was early smartphone days where I don't even think I had a map application. I replied "I didn't see any on our walk here, besides these, but maybe we can find a starbucks or something on our way back."

My date was playing it cool, but I could tell that she was pretty desperate for the bathroom. I of course legitimately was going to help her in her quest to get to a bathroom ASAP, but my mind could not help but wander. I was imagining the agony she must be experienced under the brightly colored sundress. I was thinking about how her mind must have been racing to keep it together and how much it pained her to avoid holding herself or at least taking a quick squeeze. While these thoughts were flashing through my head, I too was trying to play it cool.

When we got to the main street we were on the lookout. However, we soon realized that we weren't alone. We entered a nearby fast food restaurant and then a starbucks. Both had many people waiting for a single cubicle bathroom. Had we been just 2 friends, I would have suggested an alley, or really anything to help the poor girl. However, that's not something you can do, or suggest on a date.

A block later we came to a convenience store. We walked around the store, but found no bathroom. At the front, my date asked very formally "May I please use your bathroom?". Despite her polite formality all of her body language, her voice, everything screamed of desperation. Somewhat gruffly he responded "Only for employees". My compassion and white male privilege of speaking back kicked in. I interjected .. "Please sir" while taking $10 out of my wallet and placing it on the counter. He eyed it, eyed her, then thankfully led her to the back.

When she came back she looked relieved,embarrassed, but also appreciative. She had a good sense of humor about it "Did we really just pay $10 for me to use a bathroom in a storage closet with a sheet for a door? ........ Thank you." and she gave me a peck on the cheek.

We dated a couple more times, nothing memorable happened in the desperation department, but I have fond memories of her in many ways. This incident really surprised me as to how long some women will wait for the bathroom casually, while really being on a precipice. She did pee before our next movie date.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:

Tags
pee, peeing, piss, voyeurism

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s