uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-15-2015, 06:33 AM

Thanked 6,418 Times in 248 Posts
Default Melissa

Melissa was my employee for about five years. We hit it off immediately from day one when we both started at the same company. Immediately I thought she was cute. She had long auburn hair, light skin with freckles, a fat belly, thick thighs and small tits. At first I really had the hots for her as I absolutely am attracted to, and love, chubby girls, especially ones like her. We became best friends despite me being her boss. In fact, she became my right hand girl and I couldn't have done a lot of my job without her.

I would “innocently” flirt with her at times and she’d do the same, all in fun. Our job required us to travel to Charlotte about once a month for a few days. On one of these trips we’d had a particularly long day and as we were heading back to the hotel I said that I was going grab a shower, some room service, and stay in that night. She said that sounded like a good idea and that she would do the same.

About 10:00pm that evening I was working on a document at the desk in my room. I got a text from her saying “I’ve got a bottle of wine I can’t finish.” I responded back “OK, I’ll bail you out”. A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door and I let her in. She walked past with the wine bottle and sat on the bed with her legs crossed. “What cha doing?” Watching the TV she took a deep swig from the bottle. “Not much, what’s up with you.” I went back to working on my document as she explained that she’d just gotten off the phone with her husband Paul and that he was very grouchy. I asked her what the problem was and she said “Well, you know these trips we take are during the third week of every month. My period always starts the week before which means he’s not getting any for two weeks.”

Absentmindedly I said “You ever hear of a blowjob?”, still focused on my document. I heard her take another swig of wine, “Yea, he’s tired of that, whenever I start he wants to go all the way and I’m not really into fucking on my period.” I said “Well, he just needs something different, he probably feels like you’re just doing it to get him off so he won’t bug you.” She laughed and said “Yea, no k**ding! Ha!” I said, “I’m serious; he needs to know you’re still into him and that you find him hot.”

I could feel her staring a hole into the back of my head as she took another drink and said nothing more. I continued, “Yea. Next time you’re on your period and you know he’s going to be sniffing for your pussy, walk up behind him, put your arm around him and say into his ear ‘Paul, I want you to cum in my mouth, but I want YOU to do it. And you can’t touch me while you’re doing it.’” After another gulp of wine and some silence she asked “What do you mean?”

I told her to repeat what I just said to him, and then take him to the middle of a room or in the bedroom. Take off her top and bra, kneel down in front of him and tell him to drop his pants. I told her to re-explain to him he was not to touch her, and definitely not to cum on her, but that he was to masturbate in front of her. She was to tell him when he got close to cumming he needed to tell her and to make sure he understood that he was to squirt it straight and directly into her mouth and nowhere else. I told her that as he does it she was to look him in the eyes, play with her titties, and to swallow it all.

She took another drink of wine. Then I heard “I want you to make yourself cum in my mouth. You can’t cum on me or touch me, just in my mouth. Right?” I said, “Very good. Say it like you mean it and he’ll be squirting in no time.”

I heard her move and she was suddenly leaning on her arms on the back of my chair, her head to the side of mine watching what I was typing. Her hair was still damp from her shower and she smelled like berries and wine. My cock was getting hard as it always did when I smelled her.

I kept typing. She said, “You've always wanted to fuck me ever since we started working together.” I stopped typing and replied, “From the first minute I saw you walking away from me, swishing your hair in those tight pants.” She moved her head a little closer to mine, “You must like fat girls then.” I said “I do, and I very much like you.” She rose up and moved over to the bed and said, “I can’t do this any longer; you and I are going to do it once and for all.”

She knelt on the bed and took off her top to reveal a couple of tiny saggy titties that looked completely delicious. Her freckles were prominent on her shoulders and sprayed down the top of her tits. Underneath was pure white and smooth skin. I knew she had a belly but seeing it hang over her sweats was mesmerizing as it looked so soft and smooth. She rolled back with her legs in the air and slips off her sweats. When she came back down she threw them on the floor and lay back on the pillows, spreading her legs, running her right hand through one of the most gorgeous bushes I had ever seen. Her pussy was fat and soft, like a big camel toe, and her legs were smooth, fat and white. She gave me one of her big, pretty smiles and said, “C’mon Mr. Brian, jump in! You know we both want this.”

I walked to the end of the bed, my gym shorts and shirt flying off, and I crawled on to the bed. I was on all fours with my face positioned over her belly and beautifully hairy pussy. I could smell her, her wetness mingled with her pubic hair. She had a fine, hairy bit of a treasure trail going up over her belly to her belly button. Her little titties were lying against her chest making her look completely flat. I looked again at her pubes and saw that they were a dark auburn mixed with red and a few silver hairs here and there. The longest of her hair grew out from her fat slit near her hood and clit. Some of this hair was lighter, probably a bit bleached from pissing. And she was very, very wet. I could smell her musky scent.

She tugged at my shoulders trying to pull me up toward her. I looked at her and said “You have no idea how bad I want to eat your pussy right now.” Her face went from that pretty grin to a serious look, losing the smile, as she reached down and spread her fat lips wide and said, “Brian, you can eat me and fuck me anytime you want, just say the word. But right now I really need you inside me.” I moved forward over her and angled my penis between her lips. She guided me into her easily as her moisture offered easy access.

Immediately she began to push her hips up at me but I stayed still. I said, “Melissa. Melissa, stop a second. Spread your knees and legs, lay back and I’m going to do all the work, OK? I just want to make you feel really good.” She had a questioning look, but spread her legs as far as she could. She put her arms back above her head. I began a slow and steadily thrusting, increasing in speed and intensity until I was slamming into her. I was in a half kneeling position so I could fuck her and look at her body at the same time. Her little nipples became rock hard and I felt her pussy go incredibly wet. Her belly rose as she breathed in deep, then let her breath out with a long, loud moan.

She wanted to rest a bit. I remained inside her, kneeling in front of her looking at how beautiful she was. I began the slow, rocking thrust again increasing the intensity to where I, once again, was slamming into her. In the middle of me hitting her pussy she looked over to the nightstand and grabbed her phone. I kept fucking her even while she hit speed dial. She put it to her ear, looked at me with a serious expression and waited. Then she started talking:

“Hey…hey…Brian is fucking me…Brian is fucking me…yea… feels good...yea…yea Paul, he’s fucking me good…on my back…sl*t, you know...yea… you touching yourself…yea…Paul, he loves my bush…yea…he wanted to eat me…made him fuck me… you jerking?...OK…. I’ll put you on.”
I was floored at what was going on. She tapped at the phone and pointed it toward me as she said, “OK, Paul.”

I heard, “Brian!” I replied, “yea”
Paul: “You like fucking my wife, don’t you?”
Me: “Yea.”
Paul: “You've wanted to fuck her for a long time.”
Me: “Yea.”
Paul: “You can keep fucking her as long as you do two things. One, cum in her pussy and take pictures of it for me, OK?”
Me: “OK.”
Paul: “Two, when you get back to Tampa you’re going to help me fuck her, ok?”
Me: “OK”.

Melissa put the phone back to her ear and I was at the point of no return. I exclaimed, "fuck!” As I slammed into her I felt my cock pumping my cream into her. She moaned into the phone, “oh ugh yea, he’s cumming in me, ugh, ugh, yea, oh gawd he’s cumming in me.”

I slowed down and eventually stopped, her fat pussy filled with my sperm. She said “Paul wants you to take pictures”. I grab the phone from her and took pictures of my sperm flowing out of her fat, wet, hairy slit. She turned over onto her hands and knees with her fat butt in the air and knees spread wide. Cum fell from her fat slit as I snapped away. Her long pubic hairs were coated with droplets of our juices mixed together. She had a wonderfully hairy ass crack, her moist hair glistened. I took about 20 pictures.
When I finished we lay there in the bed looking at the pictures of my handiwork. She emailed her husband the ten best which showed her wet pussy and my white cum in various stages of being expelled from inside her c*nt.

She slept in my room that night. I awoke at about 4:00 am with a raging erection. She was asl**p on her back and thankfully we were both still naked. I admired her beauty in the light coming in from the window. I looked at her pretty face and moved my eyes down to her little, flat titties. I then wandered down to her fat, white belly that rose and fell with her breath. Her bush of pubic hair was an inviting mound of musk and warmth below her belly and between her legs.

I knew her pussy would still be wet and slippery from my sperm so I carefully positioned myself over her, inserted my erect penis between her fat lips and begin the slow rocking motion again. She woke up, looked at me and smiled that big beautiful grin of hers and I came so hard I ached for a week.

Tags
hairy

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016