photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-30-2015, 10:21 PM

Thanked 49,243 Times in 2,731 Posts

Appears that we now have the truth. He's an objectifier......you are but a means to his sexual ends....

Worse still, he is a controlling objectifier....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to video_boy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2015, 05:34 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greentryingtounderstand View Post
I guess maybe that is the thing. We have been together for 2 years he won't even finger me . I always perform for him but no matter how much I give and try I feel like he doesn't want me sexually.

He wont have intercourse with me im only allowed to give him blow jobs .

I have to touch myself he watches and encourages it but he wont help.
I've been following this thread without comment but this got to me. You've heard the expression, "He's a keeper". Well, in your case, "He's a dropper". Get out of this, I can't call it a relationship, and find yourself another guy who will treat you like a human and a woman and not like an live object from his sad computer screen.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2015, 06:41 AM

Default Hey there!

There's a real weird mix of psychology at work here.

If this guy is actually straight, and won't have anything to do with your pussy, after two years, then something else is going on.

If it's about objectification of women, or if he has no respect for you in particular, then it doesn't explain being sexual but abstaining from your vagina!

Maybe he's trying to force himself to have straight feelings (there's a lot of control at work) or maybe there are religious reasons he hasn't previously shared.

Maybe he has another girl for sex, and treats you like shit out of guilt.

In any case, you're not his problem. If you do care for him, then you might want to consider the possibility that continuing to serve him like this only makes his problem appear acceptable.

To either of you.

Dumping him might be the best thing for him. If not him, then definitely sounds like it would be the best thing for you.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2015, 06:50 AM

Default Cause seriously...

...he won't even do something like 'anonymous' doggie, with a couple pumps to get himself off!

That's the crazy thing I can't see past.

My money's on gay, or five years in therapy talking about his mother.

Cook naked for someone who'll lick your bum while you're trying to concentrate on chopping carrots
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2015, 06:53 PM

There's one word I haven't seen in the replies yet: intimacy. An important part of what we get from sex is that feeling of being intimate and sharing pleasure with someone else. Not just "I give" or "I take", but we do something that makes us feel more connected. You are not getting that from your bf. You have to tell him that, and express it like "this is how it makes me feel". It may take a few tries for him to understand, and if he doesn't it's time to move on to a healthier place.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to patrourke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2015, 06:11 PM

Thanked 11,613 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaintrips View Post
I've been following this thread without comment but this got to me. You've heard the expression, "He's a keeper". Well, in your case, "He's a dropper". Get out of this, I can't call it a relationship, and find yourself another guy who will treat you like a human and a woman and not like an live object from his sad computer screen.
Lots of great comments here. But I believe this is the one you should follow.--^^^-- It's sad but the guy is either gay or has other reasons beyond your control. You deserve way better considering your own feelings about sex and life.

Alicia it sounds like you have a similar situation and you yourself are a very sexual sensual lady. For you it may be too late to get out. But this is just another reason for green to act soon or suffer a life of being used and abused without love or real sex for the next 34+ years.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2015, 06:44 PM

Thumbs down WORST advice ever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia269 View Post
I can certainly relate to your dilemma. I am a 50 something wife of 34 years and have the same situation. It has been that way since day one. He has his moments and some times are not as bad as others but I truly think it is a guy thing...Some time ago I played along and surfed the internet for pictures of guys (and girls) and couples and the whole nine yards and came to the conclusion guys don't feel the same as women when it comes to exclusivity.

Guess what I am trying to say is...As long as he treats you well, pays attention to you when he needs to (or you need him to) and you love each other...At the end of the day he is with you and you are the one he makes love to (or FUCKS) and if he isn't straying and fooling around, learn to accept it because they don't change and the more you try to change them, the more the resist and rebel...They are like teenage boys...

Good luck and hope things work out for you.
ARE YOU KIDDING!!! Learn to accept it!?!?! REALLY!!!!!! A woman needs to be LOVED!! You are telling her to learn to be used!! Don't worry about the age... this woman can find a man that will truly LOVE her and cause her to feel needed rather than be a toy to be used and abused and then kicked to the curb by this jerk!! Men are NOT all the same any more than women are. She has a LOT BETTER choices than to endure life without the love she deserves in life! I say, pursue your options and if/when you find a good man, DUMP this turd ASAP!! Good Luck for future happiness! EVERY woman deserves a better life than you currently are enduring !
Old 04-29-2015, 12:09 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Its been almost a month... how's it going?

Anyone guessing.... same thing as before?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019