Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2015, 03:15 AM

Thanked 1,053 Times in 81 Posts
Default Hiding in plain sight

I was reading through the "Snooping" thread and really liked it - check it out if it's your sort of thing. Anyway, it got me to thinking about people getting away with something right under their wife's nose. I'm not talking about fucking someone else when she's okay with it - my hats off to you that are able to arrange that with your wives, but it's not happening for the majority of us - I'm talking about something sexual that's happening right in front of her and she's not aware... or at least doesn't get angry about it.

Some background: my wife is intensely possessive and jealous - although we've had some light discussions about a threesome, which I don't believe is ever going to happen. She doesn't want to share me and claims she's not turned on by other men (or women) and I don't want to share her with another man (no problem with another woman hopping into the mix If I so much as look at another woman, there is going to be trouble and lots of it.

Still, I've been able to sniff two other women's panties right in front of her without her getting angry with me. My wife knows I like to sniff her used panties on occasion (she's convinced herself that it's limited to her panties, I guess) and enjoys when I do it. My SIL (I've written about her here) stayed with us for several weeks and left some things behind when she went home. I found a jacket and other items of clothes inside the garage a couple of days after she left and something (general horniness for her, probably) made me search the pockets - bingo! A pair of her panties with her pussy scent on them. I spent a lot of extra time in the garage the next couple days "working on things." Finally, my wife brought the clothes inside to bag them up for storage and left them on top of the table. The jacket was on top, with panties in the exposed pocket. I engaged her in conversation and while we were talking, I curiously looked into the bag. When she didn't immediately say anything about them being her sister's, I "found" the panties and said something about her having a pair I'd never seen and immediately lifted them to my face and inhaled deeply. My wife shrieked that they were her sister's and I stopped, while trying to hide my erection behind the chair. Great sex that night - my wife didn't like that I'd sniffed her sister's panties at all, but she didn't fault me for the "mistake."

Second time was similar, but with the leotard/unitard my wife's redheaded work friend used to work out in that afternoon at the gym. I knew they'd done yoga together and the friend had to borrow an outfit from my wife. She even left a red pube in it to tip me off. My wife dropped the outfit on the laundry pile and told me she needed a shower because she was all sweaty. I told her I like her sweaty and then I simply lifted the outfit off the top of the laundry pile and put it to my face, drinking in the scent. Again, my wife yelled for me to stop, that they weren't hers, etc. but I'd already had my fun. I ambushed her in the shower and we fucked right there - she may have suspected I was turned on by her friend's scent but didn't mention it. On a side note, my wife's work friend was bisexual and was really hot for my wife. I tried to set up a 3 way between us all but failed miserably. lol.

I've never cheated on my wife, but I have snooped, spied, etc and I also got away with sniffing two women's pussies (well, at least their used panties) right in front of her without catching trouble. What's your story?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fapfreediet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2015, 04:33 AM

Thanked 1,239 Times in 125 Posts

I have posted the below story before but I think it sort of fits in here.

This happened in the mid 90's - back when my GF (now wife) and me were about 18-19. I was boarding in a house with another young couple (in their early twenties) who also had two small children. My GF and me were great friends with them and once their kids were in bed we would often lay a big mattress on the lounge room floor and all kick back drinking, smoking weed and watching comedy videos until we all passed out.

This one night we were doing exactly that, and late in the night after lights out (the lights were never all out) our friends started getting pretty frisky in the bed next to us. We were lined up in the bed with my GF on one side, then me, then the other girl (lets call her Sarah) and lastly her partner on the far end (we'll call him Tim).

My GF and me were also getting pretty turned on so we started messing around too. Anyway, before long me and Tim were both screwing our partners mish style side by side like there was no tomorrow. It was a great time and I think all four of us managed to cum pretty much at the same time. After that we flopped back down (laying in the same order we started in) and dozed.

Here's where the story goes a little off topic, but it's the best part.... EDIT: this is actually where it goes on topic for this thread.

A little later (not sure how long), I was laying on my side with my back to my GF, Sarah was in the same position with her back to me and because it was just a double (or maybe a queen) mattress, we were pushed up pretty close. Sarah was a really skinny brunette with the most awesome butt ever and there had always been a bit of sexual tension between us - we were very open to talking about sex.

I think I had slipped my underwear or some light fabric shorts back on, but Sarah had kept just her t-shirt on and was still totally bare from the waist down - and because we were effectively laying in the spoon position, every time she moved or adjusted her position, her delicious ass would rub against my groin. It wasn't long before I had to adjust my position a bit to try an make my growing erection a little less obvious to her, but I guess that cat was already out of the bag because she soon readjusted herself and pushed her backside even closer, to the point that there was no hiding my arousal and no denying that she was enjoying the sensation of it rubbing against her.

At this stage I'm pretty sure both my GF and her partner had nodded off because there was no movement from them and no reaction to the gentle rubbing motion that was occurring between me and Sarah in the middle of the bed. By now I've managed to slip my hand up to Sarah's outer thigh and have been able to edge her back even further so my cock is pressed hard up against her ass and we were both grinding against each other. Sarah then reached back with her hand and slipped it under my waist band grabbing my now very hard cock and giving it a gentle stroke. In turn, I moved my hand and started playing with her ass (I always remember how smooth her skin was), she was very receptive and still in the spoon position, she raised her top leg a little to allow me better access. Her pussy was soaking wet (most likely in part due to the cream-pie Tim had no doubt given her earlier) and before long I was rubbing my finger up and down the length of her lips while she gyrated her hips and stroked my cock.

Next thing I know, she has managed to push my undergarments down and free my cock - then reaching back between her legs, she grabbed it and guided me forward. I didn't need any more encouragement and without any hesitation, I slowly eased myself into her (damn that pussy was wet and hot, so hot). She pointed her ass right back at me and for the next 10-20 minutes we were very quietly grinding our juicy parts together in absolute raw pleasure. Before long, I blew my second load of the night deep in her pussy while she creamed all over my cock. We separated slightly and fell asleep right there leaking on the sheet.

To this day, I don't know if either of our partners noticed what went on in the bed right between them, but I did get to have a threesome with Sarah & Tim at a later date and another time when Tim was interstate, I got to fuck the absolute shit out of Sarah without the need for subtlety - ahhh, good times, great memories.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416

2m:16s