photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-05-2017, 05:16 PM

Default Primrose’s Wedding: A Bride of a Different Feather

This is a prequel of my previous story; Primrose Has Her Cake. It covers Primrose’s earlier wedding to her first husband and is a tale of equally embarrassing experiences.

Introduction

Primrose DuBois was a beauty of 23 years old when she decided she should take advantage of her friendly relationship with Miles Jameson. The ginger-haired Miles was what she considered a soft, somewhat effeminate young man but his family was fabulously wealthy and if Primrose could betroth Miles, she would be very comfortable for the rest of her life. After all, who was to say she couldn’t play the field so to speak, if Miles did not satisfy her considerable needs. The weakling Miles would never have the guts to confront her let alone ask for a divorce if he ever suspected her of cheating.

After an accelerated wooing, Primrose postured herself for becoming his fiancé. The trouble was the nervous Miles would never pop the question. No matter how Primrose led him on with necking and heavy petting, the boy would not commit. Primrose had to come up with a plan to reel him in. While dating him, she learned Miles was enamored with old fashioned lingerie such as seamed stockings, girdles, silky panties, pushup bras, and suspender belts. As she was keen on these as well and had a good collection started, her foundation underwear would be the foundation Prim's strategy! Throughout the courtship, Primrose was always using her bountiful and beautiful body, her practiced talents for teasing, and her sexy vintage lingerie to lead the old-fashioned Miles closer to proposing marriage. One particular night, as Miles was in a heightened state of arousal, Prim flashed her retro suspender belt and fully fashioned stocking tops to him and said, “Miles, if we were to be husband and wife, I will wear undies like these every day to both tease and please you.” Miles flushed then gushed, “When can we consummate our relationship, my dear Primmy?” “What a pathetic boy!” she thought to herself, but she dutifully cooed back in Miles’ ear “Only after we are wed, lover” as she mischievously squeezed his erection firmly with both hands. Miles nearly feinted. Her plan was foolproof, or so she thought.

November

By these means, Primrose coerced Miles to finally propose marriage and the wedding was set for July. Both Primroses’ father Gerald, and Miles’s somewhat dominatrix-like mother Alessandra, ensured the nuptials would be the biggest social event of the summer in Puttyville. The families opened their checkbooks to reserve the cathedral and its lawns for the outside party. They selected the best caterers and ordered hundreds of flowers. The wedding date coincided with the big city summer festival and even the arrival a circus. The guest list exceeded five hundred invitees, and a professional photographer was booked to take pictures and film the ceremony. The parents even invited the local television station to cover the spectacle. In anticipation for the big day (and night), Miles gave Primrose a beautiful diamond ring, a pearl necklace, platinum earrings, and lots of sexy lingerie. He also arranged for her to have a custom wedding gown made by the fashionable Beth’s Dress Shop. Primrose gladly accepted the gifts from Miles but would not dream of having sex with him until required by marriage. Even after the wedding, she imagined she would have many “headaches”. The idea of making whoopee with this wussy made her feel queasy.

As the wedding plans solidified, Miles’s sister Genevieve, who Miles invited to be in the wedding party, began to understand what was going on between the couple. She understood Primrose was a greedy gold-digger out for her own interests and cared little for Miles beyond his family's bank account. Genevieve also became aware Primrose had her eyes on certain Edward French, a new accounting manager from Bastermats Chemicals where Primrose was recently employed as a junior operations manager. To protect her foppish brother, Genevieve would do nearly anything. She would definitely be on the lookout for any shenanigans while thinking of how to get rid of the predator Primrose.

The younger sister Genevieve was both strong and attractive and had continuously protected her weakling brother through childhood and adolescence from all sorts of embarrassing situations. Once for example, some girls from the high school girls’ field hockey team ambushed the young Miles in the park while he was walking home from school. After roughing him up a bit, they relieved him of his pants, shoes, and shirt leaving him cowering in his briefs. After having a good laugh at the embarrassed boy, the mean girls then peeled off his skivvies and left the hapless teen completely naked. Exposed in the middle of the afternoon, the red-faced Miles streaked away and hid in some bushes until Genevieve came along. She drove off the taunting teens and loaned Miles her cheerleader practice uniform she was carrying in her gym bag. Miles looked ridiculous in the tiny pink sport bra and matching too-small boy-short panties emblazoned with the school moto, the Cup Cakes. The top stretched across his chest, his midriff was bare, and the panty-shorts just barely covered his rising wiener leaving a third of his bottom exposed. The breeze tickled his naked flesh. As he minced home closely crouching behind his sister, he felt not only utterly humiliated, but strangely aroused wearing the revealing girly clothing in a public park. He was careful to not poke Genevieve’s bottom with his boner!

March

Primrose could not wait to design her own dress. She went to the shop to be fitted as soon as possible. In her designer heels, Prim clicked into Beth’s Dress and Formal Shop and haughtily announced she wanted the finest gown possible and it must be ready by July. Cost was no object, she declared. She wanted a form-fitting, strapless mermaid style with many buttons up the back. Beth recommended the mermaid style may not be best for the voluptuous Primrose, but was quickly reminded by the bossy bride-to-be, "I know what I want!" “Ok,” thought Beth, “I will have some fun with this annoying, self-centered tart”. She told Primrose, “first things first Ma’am, we start with the bare figures!” Primrose was discomfited the shop proprietor not only insisted she strip off her sleek leather dress, but Beth also intended to measured her height and weight. Prim walked toward the dressing room, but Beth told her it was closed because it was just painted today. Beth asked her teenage assistant Tina to lock up the shop and pull the curtains. Apprehensively, Primrose unzipped the leather sheath dress and wriggled out of it. She stood now in the dress shop showroom in her unmentionables with only the thin shears drawn to prevent passersby from peeking in. Primrose was left in her slip and a white pushup bra trimmed with pink flowers. Her magnificent breasts filled the cups and threatened to spill out the top of her bra along the lace edging. Tina giggled at Prim’s choice of underwear as Primrose’s face reddened. Prim still wore her white petti-slip, although Beth thought she could make out the lines of garters beneath the thin silk. “The slip has to go for accuracy”, Beth announced smiling as she was completely enjoying herself. The mortified Primrose pushed the slip down her luscious hips and Beth inhaled sharply when she saw what was beneath. Primrose wore a pink smoothing/shaping garter belt that rose high above her waist. It almost seemed to be a girdle of sorts. The belt’s four sturdy garters anchored a pair of nude fully fashioned seamed stockings snugly against Primrose’s full thighs. Beneath, Primrose wore no panties and the garter belt did a wonderful job framing her trimmed brown bush and full, shapely derriere. “Wow, we have a commando here!” Beth shouted and patted Prim on her ass. Tina laughed out loud. The scarlet-faced Primrose squeaked “everything was in the wash” as she clapped her hands over her sex. Beth told Primrose to stand on a small box near the windows in her heels, stockings, garter belt, and brassiere. Primrose was terrified to see Tina did not close the d****s, only the thin shears. Atop the box, she could see above the sheers people on the street. She imagined they could see her nearly naked shoulders elevated in the middle of the showroom. No one seemed to notice though. Beth wrapped the measuring tap around her body and she called out the measurements to Tina who recorded them. “36, 24, 37 inches, likely a size 6” she announced. Primrose protested, “I am not a size 6, I am a 4”. The proprietor playfully swatted Primrose’s bare bottom and reminded her, “Who is designing dress?” “Owie”, peeped Prim as she jerked her knee up in reaction to the unexpected spank. “You are!”..…then silently to herself "you witch" Primrose muttered.

Beth told the blushing Primrose to mount the scales in the corner near the dressing rooms. “I don’t know why you are doing this, I told you I am five-foot-nine, and weigh one hundred and thirty-five pounds!” Primrose complained. Beth stood very close to Primrose and operated the counterweights with a big grin. “One hundred and forty-nine ponds exactly, you must have had some lunch?” Beth quipped. The uncomfortable Primrose huffed miserably as Beth told her to turn around and adjusted the height scale. Prim squirmed and exclaimed “ooooh” as she could feel the lower part of cold metal ruler slide against the cleft of her large bottom. Beth said “Stand up very straight with your hands at your sides. Ok, sixty-nine inches, you are correct there”. Just then, Al the painter came out from the dressing room area saying, “Beth, we are nearly done back....WOW-ZAA! "What do we have here?" "Eeeeek", dropping to a crouch, Primrose squealed in embarrassment with one hand over her bush and the other over her barely-contained boobs. By stooping forward though, she pushed her bottom, or rather bottomed out, firmly against the cold ruler now mashed against two very sensitive private areas. "Aahhhh".... as Primrose leapt off the scale and performed a comic panic dance twirling in humiliation which really enabled Al to see all her charms including her breasts as they had popped from their cups and their nipples were standing at attention. “This keeps getting better” Al exclaimed as Beth. She told him to “GET OUT” and handing Primrose her clipboard, pushed the hungry-eyed painter toward the door. Primrose desperately tried to restore her modesty with the clipboard. Then to her horror, Primrose watched Al open the front door to the busy Main Street sidewalk. He bolted out leaving the door wide open as several passersby peered in. They laughed loudly to see the furiously blushing Primrose somewhat covered but were treated to the sight of Primrose’s stocking tops, garter belt, and spectacular boobs. One boy pointed at her quivering bottom protruding from the her shaper belt, “what a fabulous ass!” Beth overhead the boy and chuckled to herself “how right the lad was”. Primrose stared back with big open eyes and mouth comically agape as she clutched the clipboard to her tits and bush. She then began to hyperventilate as Beth slammed the door and bolted it. “Come, come now dear, we will get you back together. Only a couple of people saw anything and this wedding will make them forget all about it.” Was Beth sure right about that!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tomb125 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 04:54 PM

Default Part 2

April

While Beth detested the snooty Primrose, she appreciated the fact she would make a lot of money on the wedding dress as well as the bridesmaid’s gowns and tuxedos for the groomsmen. She called a local dry cleaner she worked with in the past on big events to assist with preparing the wedding garments. Speaking with Mrs. Jiang was never easy in person, much less over the phone. Beth told her she “needed the best milk white thread for Primrose’s gown” but Mrs. Jiang thought Beth said “white silk thread”. Silk thread is frequently used for dissolving sutures in surgical applications. Moisture and heat cause the thread to break down. Then Beth said “six standard and one special wedding-day tuxedo for the groom”, however, Mrs. Jiang thought she heard “breakaway tuxedo”. Mrs. Jiang, envisioning a comic movie she saw where a man is suddenly stripped of his clothes, replied, “Like in Hollywood?”, and Beth heartily agreed “Yes, yes” not knowing her request was being misinterpreted. This was going to be the biggest embarrassing event in Puttyville history!

Several days later, after Primrose recovered from her near-naked embarrassment at the dress shop, she again became quite exited all her plans were moving rapidly toward fruition. In the evening, she called on Miles to remind him to wear “something borrowed something blue, something old, and something new” to the wedding ceremony this weekend. He needed some help understanding what she was referring to and Prim explained the tradition to him. Miles then again asked about the possibility of having sex before the wedding. Appalled, Prim said to him-as if she were still a virgin, “If you cannot wait, what is the cherry worth?” “Well, what can we do then?” Miles pleaded. “How about I spank you?” queried Primrose. “That would be breathtaking” Miles responded, bending over a coffee table and lowering his shorts and briefs. To say Primrose ‘let him have it’ with a wooden spoon from the kitchen would have been quite an understatement.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tomb125 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 08:21 PM

I hope that third part is coming soon...
Old 12-30-2017, 05:27 PM

Default Part 3

Happy New Year All!

I apologize this is so delinquent. I am learning story writing is tougher than I thought! I will try to do better in 2018.

The Day before the Wedding

Beth had arranged for the wedding gown, the bridesmaid dresses, and the tuxedos to be delivered to the church today. She met the van in the parking lot and transferred the garments to a rolling hanger rack. Earlier she asked Tina to leave the wedding dress uncovered so it could breathe wrinkle-free following the final alterations. As Beth wheeled the rack along the sidewalk, she heard an odd hissing noise and paused. Just then the lawn erupted as the sprinkler system went into action. Beth shrieked as water cascaded all around her. She had the presence of mind to push on quickly to the church despite being drenched. Once inside she took stock of her wet situation. She was horrified to see her light yellow sundress was plastered to her body. Her pink thong was clearly visible as were her pert breasts regretfully now, unfettered by a brassier. She tried to pull the light fabric away from her body, but this did little to mitigate her exposed state. "Hello, Beth" said Miles who was helping his mother with some final church decorations. Both Beth and Miles hotly blushed when she looked up to face Miles. Beth covered her chest with one arm and her thong with the other. "Well Miles, don't just stand there staring, help me!" she said. The awkward Miles took a garment bag from the rack and while averting his eyes, tried to cover Beth with the bag. Beth, who had turned away from Miles, didn't notice the hanger snagging the large ring that decorated her dress's zipper tab. "Zzzzaazzzz", then "splatt" Beth heard as the sopping dress it the floor. "Ooooh" yelped Beth as she now stood with her bottom facing Miles in only her hot pink thong. Miles's mouth dropped open as he stared first at Beth's wet hair, down her soaking bare back and finally at her moist beautiful ass and the tiny thong wedged therein. Beth whirled around to face Miles and cried "Eeeww!" as she noticed the befuddled blushing Miles stooping with his hands on his crotch trying to conceal his erection. She quickly scampered behind the clothes rack for cover. Miles said, "Beth I am so sorry, please let me....” Beth responded by yelling "Miles, get out!" The hunched youth staggered down the hall towards the restroom with both hands trying to quell his raging manhood.

After getting her dress dried out a bit with the hand dryer in the restroom and back on, Beth began to deliver the wedding garments to the appropriate rooms. Then she noticed how damp the lovely-but-uncovered wedding gown hung. Thinking quickly, she called Tina and had her bring two large hair dryers the church. The two worked feverously to dry the dress. Beth plucked at the garment as the driers did their work. Everything seemed to be fine with the gown. Relieved, Beth gave Tina a big high-five and “whoo-hoo” as it certainly seemed disaster had been averted. However, it had only been postponed. She did not notice a button and three decorative silk flowers had fallen to the carpet.

Primrose’s Big Day, the Bride's Dressing Room

Hours before the ceremony, Primrose and her retinue clicked on their high heels imperiously into the church. "Daddy, I want you to make sure everything is exactly as I specified and do follow my checklist!" Prim chided. “Yes, my dearest....." Gerald muttered with eyes downcast. He had reached his limits by now making sure all aspects of this wedding were exactly as Primrose insisted. He was both irritated and exhausted and couldn't wait for the couple to depart for their honeymoon so he could get some peace and quiet. He now had to deliver more bad news to his spoiled daughter. After he was finished, Primrose quipped sharply at Gerald most disrespectfully, "Daddy, first I discover my beautiful wedding cake will be delivered to the church late and now I understand we have to use the side entrance of the church because that silly circus is coming to town?” You should have pulled some strings and cancelled that kiddie parade" Prim complained. "Prim, then the children would be terribly disappointed" he replied. "Today is my day, not to be disrupted by juvenile interferences" Prim insisted. “Humph! Who cares about a silly third-rate travelling circus?”

Now in the parlor, Primrose began to get dressed with the help of her bridesmaids. Genevieve looked at the gown hanging alone on the rack and could not help feeling a bit envious. The wedding dress was truly a work of art. Form-fitting, strapless, covered with silk flowers, pearls, beads, and sixty silk-covered buttons up the back. Just then, Primrose called from behind a dressing screen, "Gen, be a dear and hand me my slip, it’s my ‘something blue for good luck”’. Genevieve eyed the lacy pale blue slip across the divan with somewhat bad intent. Grinning mischievously, she sn*tched it but as she did so, the delicate garment caught on the edge of a chair and shredded. Genevieve exclaimed “Ooops” and said sadly "I think it is damaged". "Oh no, I don't think you should wear this Prim, it may slip down during the ceremony and trip you". "No matter" popped Primrose, "I won't miss it". But she sure would shortly, as Primrose’s good luck was rapidly running out.

As Primrose waltzed around the dressing screen and into the room, the maids all “oohed and ahhed”. She wore a “new” minuscule strapless white shelf brassier that pushed her lovely orbs high and left her nipples nearly exposed. Below the bra Primrose had on a “borrowed" yet elegant boned silk waist cincher from her mother. The smallish cincher extended from just below her bra to eight inches above her low panty line and had six long garter straps. The primrose-embroidered cincher laced up in the back with silk strings and snugly embraced Prim's lovely midriff. Primrose’s “old” seamed reinforced heel and toe white stockings were pulled firmly upward by the taut garter straps which indented her full thighs only slightly. Atop her garters and low on her hips was a pair of white silk string-bikini panties with small ruffles on the tiny sheer back panel. The little front panel was adorned with an embroidered cherry. To surprise Miles, she had shaved her pussy bald for the occasion, so no tufts of brown hair peeked above her oh-so-low panty line. From the front, Primrose's lovely belly and navel swelled deliciously above the panties. From behind, much of her plump cheeks were on display and in addition to her cute dimples above her full bottom, nearly an inch of her ass crack peeked above the miniscule panties. A spray of tiny flowers in her upswept hair, a small but elegant veil, a pearl choker, dangling diamond earrings, long white silk opera gloves with bracelets, and five-inch white heels completed the ensemble.

The admiring maids circled around Primrose to complete her trousseau. Genevieve pulled the dress up around Prim's hips and when everything was in place, began fastening buttons. Starting from the bottom, nearly below Prim's derriere, Gen noticed many of the buttons seemed loosely attached and one popped off in her hand. She instinctively hid it away. Genevieve though so wrongly with so many silk buttons up the back, one missing would not be noticed. Another near the top pulled free as Gen began to feel a bit nervous about the security of the bride’s dress back closure. Finally she carefully hooked the top fastener, not wanting to cause any more damage and hoped all would go well. She did not want to worry Prim about a small wardrobe malfunction which would surely amount to nothing….

Prim’s father Gerald knocked and asked “if everyone was decent”. After a bit of giggling the ladies opened the door. He entered and announced the church air conditioner was not working properly and the church was quite warm as it was a brilliant summer day outside. “Daaa…ddy”, Prim loudly whined, “what is going to go wrong next?” Her father held out a beautiful white feathered fan with a curious long cream-colored carved handle. Gerald told her, “This belonged to your great grandmother. She used it on her safari in Africa. It is made of ivory”. Several of the bridesmaids disparaged “That’s awful, ivory is illegal”. It is now, Gerald told them. This heirloom was “grand mothered” in by U.S. Customs and was alright to own and use. Primrose didn’t hesitate a bit and sn*tched the beautiful antique from her father’s hand. She thought for a moment and then said majestically “I don’t give a thwack for an ugly pach—y-derm-this fan is too cool!” Primrose tittered at her clever rhyme and announced it was time for the wedding. As the party left the room, Genevieve giggled when she alone noticed a startling number of beads, silk flowers and a few more buttons littering the dressing room floor. She decided to not tell the bride because this may become a spectacle worth not avoiding!

Down the hall, Miles was fidgeting with his tuxedo jacket cuffs and complaining to his mother, "But, Momma, the workmanship on this tux sucks! All these loose threads and Velcro tabs are itchy and scratching me all over!" Alessandra, who was wearing a rather mannish formal pants suit, told him forcefully “for once in your life try to be a man and get through this wedding. Once you are on your honeymoon in the tropics, you won’t have to wear all these fussy formal clothes.”
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tomb125 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2017, 01:44 AM

Exciting....I hope she gets her face in the cake again...
Old 01-01-2018, 10:39 AM

Default Thanks!

I planned something a bit different actually. Please stand by.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:40 PM

Looking forward to the finale of this one!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spoiledprince For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2018, 02:49 PM

Default Looking forward as well

To what sounds like what will be a great conclusion to this saga
Old 01-26-2018, 04:10 PM

Default So sorry

I had some difficult things to deal with recently, but have nearly finished this story today and should have it submitted Monday in its entirety. Thanks for your patience!
Old 01-29-2018, 11:21 PM

Excellent story. Love curvy protagonists. "From the front, Primrose's lovely belly and navel swelled deliciously above the panties." Very rarely do we find such descriptions as heroines usually have the most perfect bodies.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s