Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2006, 10:44 PM

Default Help a newbie please

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartap74
Where is the hardcore home vids site???? I'd love to see the full vid.
peace,
bartap
This thread was split from the original Boston Dorm thread because it was going off on a tangent. Please post comments or questions about the pending closure of the OneClick sites in this thread (the forums will remain open, it is just sites using the OneClick Pass that will be closing due to lack of interest).

Last edited by stony; 12-14-2006 at 12:02 PM.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:19 AM

Thanked 4,774 Times in 568 Posts

Quote:
Where is the hardcore home vids site???? I'd love to see the full vid.
Hi bartap,

go to the top of this page an on the left you'll see a link to a bunch of OCC related sites. Also, on the home page is a link to all of the OneClickPass sites including http://www.oneclickhomevideos.com/. To view the Boston Dorm vid, go to the Hardcore Masturbation section and look for ochv00154.wmv

Arrrrgggggh@!#$!@! This is just embarrassing. Oil. 2007-2014 ... but wait.... Connor McD!!!

Last edited by stony; 12-13-2006 at 10:26 AM.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stony
Hi bartap,

go to the top of this page an on the left you'll see a link to a bunch of OCC related sites. Also, on the home page is a link to all of the OneClickPass sites including http://www.oneclickhomevideos.com/. To view the Boston Dorm vid, go to the Hardcore Masturbation section and look for ochv00154.wmv
I don't think its up at the top left anymore. It seems that the site will be closing sometime in december due to lack of interest
Old 12-13-2006, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugg
I don't think its up at the top left anymore.
Correct, but the link is still on the homeopage and you can access it directly at www.oneclickhomevideos.com.

Arrrrgggggh@!#$!@! This is just embarrassing. Oil. 2007-2014 ... but wait.... Connor McD!!!
Old 12-13-2006, 05:43 PM

Default sorry to see it go

but if it is closing this month, t'would be kind if Alex opened it up to all us ex-members for it's last couple of weeks...
Old 12-14-2006, 12:15 AM

Exclamation Honestly.....

....I don't think it's lack of interest. I, for one, had no idea it was there. Now that I do, I intend to be a frequent visitor. If a link was added to the top of the page, business would pick up in a hurry. There's some great stuff there.

peace,

bartap
Old 12-14-2006, 09:20 AM

Quote:
....I don't think it's lack of interest. I, for one, had no idea it was there. Now that I do, I intend to be a frequent visitor. If a link was added to the top of the page, business would pick up in a hurry. There's some great stuff there.
I believe that the lack of interest refers to the fact that while there were a lot of uploads of complete vids to the OneClick sites when they were first opened, more recently people have not been uploading to them.

Old 12-14-2006, 10:03 AM

Thanked 9,589 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stony
I believe that the lack of interest refers to the fact that while there were a lot of uploads of complete vids to the OneClick sites when they were first opened, more recently people have not been uploading to them.

- Interesting comment Stony, particularly from someone with the perspective of a User and a Mod, and with a long-time history here. I have a few thoughts to share.

I love the OCHV forum. I enjoyed visiting it every day while I had free access. When my introductory access ended, I could not justify the cost of membership for that one forum. The OCPass is a super deal if a person is interested in content from all of the sites included. I'm not. Amatuers only. When I chose not to purchase the Pass, The Homevids forum had not been updated in more than a month, even though people had submitted vids that the mods had not gotten around to posting yet. I'm not cracking the Mods, that was a very, very busy period for Alex and crew if you recall.

I've checked back from time to time, and just yesterday saw that the OCHV forum has gone 6 months without an update. I have vids to contribute, but I'll be damned if I'm going to take the time to upload vids to a forum I can't access.

When I get a great vid that is too large to post in this forum, I knock the quality down to fit in one post here. I do this to avoid an inequity I saw several times when I had access to OCHV. A new member (Without access to OCHV) would take the time to split and upload an HQ vid to this forum. This is a very time consuming process without the FTP option. Then, a person with access to OCHV would gather the pieces, combine them, and post them via FTP to the OCHV forum - where the original poster was denied access!!! Not fair. I may be selfish or petty, but I won't invest that time into providing material for a forum I am denied access to.

The quickest way to get contributions to OCHV is to open it up for free. If you feel the need to restrict access then do so by requiring contribution of new material. You may even want to establish a monthly contribution quota if you feel the need to get that restrictive. Or just let the group of original members have their access back and see how that goes.

I have bunches of great vids that belong on OCHV. I won't post them where I can't view them. There are not enough "Babes" or "Lesbians" or "Spring Breakers" in the world to make the OCPass attractive to me. I'm absolutely certain I am not alone in this regard.

- peace

Last edited by jjanda_2000; 12-14-2006 at 10:06 AM.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016