uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2014, 12:30 AM

Default St Patty's Day

I had an unexpected sighting the Sunday before St Patrick's day. I was waiting in the subway for the next train on a crowded subway platform full of green-toting parade goers. Although it was 2pm, many appeared quite intoxicated. The train arrived, and I got on. As the doors are closing I look out the train window and caught quite a sight - a really hot blonde girl pulls down her underwear and starts peeing right there on the platform with her back leaning against a concrete pole. She is facing towards us and we all see everything for about 5 seconds until the train pulls away.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2014, 02:02 PM

Default 2 years of sightings

Hi all, been following this thread for a while but never contributed.

Had a few sightings since I joined the site, felt like sharing them with you guys. Most of them happened when I was drinking so I apologize for the lack of details, this is all I remember.

- In a crowded bar, I was just going to the bathroom and walked in on 2 girls using the urinals. Panties at knee level, laghing and being drunk. Closed the door right away and I don't remember their reaction.

- At st patty's day in a college town, I was just talking with a random group of girls in a bus that goes from the student residence to downtown. They were talking about needing to pee so that got my attention. A couple minutes later, one of them just squatted and peed on the floor at the back of the bus. Her friends just laughed and didn't seem to care that much. When we got out of the bus, that whole group just headed straight for the bushes at the bus stop, but my friends were already walking to the bar so I couldn't just wait there and watch alone.
Another random memory from that incident, one of the girls from the group said she was tired of chewing her gum, I said I'd take it, so she kissed me and pushed her gum into my mouth. Then kept talking like nothing happened.

- At st patty's day in another college town (the next year), walked past 2 girls in a parking lot, one of them was just done peeing and wiping, the other one watching (probably went right before?). Got a pretty good view of her pussy.

- At camping, 3 girls I know would always pee in the same spot behind the car. Caught them a few times "by mistake" but they didn't seem to mind. I'd collect the tissues at night sometimes.

- At a house party, toilets were clogged but the backyard was basically a forest. It was the middle of the night with no light whatsoever, so I'd randomly walk in the woods, see them squatting and then go see the puddle. Walked again in the morning and saw tissues everywhere.

- At the beach, recently. The water was very cold, so you could very easily tell who was going in the water just to pee. A lot of middle aged women (like easily over 15 in one day) would just very obviously walk until the water touched their swimsuit, stand for a minute and walk back. The best one did it while I was in the water. She was barely 20ft from me and just stood there making eye contact with me, then splashed some water on the front of her bikini and walked back. A group of 3 very fat chicks tanning not far from me were talking about having to pee. The 3 of them went to the water and just stood there facing each other for a couple minutes before walking back.

Had a couple more but that's it for today. Bottom line is, alcohol and lack of bathrooms make for good sightings
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to adib For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2014, 06:09 PM

My girlfriend stands up after peeing on the toilet and in the same standing motion gives it one quick wipe back to front. But she stays sitting and opens her legs really wide to wipe and dab herself when she's on her period, really gets in there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whi1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2014, 10:35 PM

Default More details on the hiking incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblio474 View Post
The following happened on a hiking trip in August of this year:

Four of us went on a long hiking trip (about 16 miles) in a region that is mostly above treeline, leaving at dawn on our adventure. Three of us were male and one hiker was female. Although this hike was long, it was in a remote area and had relatively few bathrooms (one at the start and 2 others at 4 miles and 6 miles in - leaving about 10 miles without a bathroom). The hike organizer (call him "Chris") made it clear that this was the case - with the implication being that we would use random rock outcroppings or tree cover to "do our business." The three guys in the group had all hiked together before and were quite comfortable peeing outdoors.

The first part of the hike went as planned - we hiked from the valley to above treeline and had amazing views of all the surrounding mountains. We stopped at the picnic/shelter/rest areas at 4 and 6 miles, eating lunch at the second area (and all using the indoor bathrooms). As the day was hot, we were all drinking quite a bit.

The trail for the next several miles primarily followed the ridge with generally no cover except an occasional outcropping. Despite the fairly open terrain, I and my male compatriots made use of cover off the trail. At one section, about 11 miles into our hike, we took a rest at a rather large outcropping where we rested, ate, and Chris took care of his business.

It was at this point that I noticed "Samantha" (the name changed female member of our group) looking a bit nervous and flush in the face. It should be noted that despite multiple opportunities she never made use of the rock outcroppings. Although she was not explicitly holding herself, it seemed clear from her body language that she needed to pee. I must admit that I am turned on by seeing women need to pee (and poppin a squat), but I didn't want to my close friend to pee herself. Not bold enough to ask if she needed to pee I went up to her and said: "Is everything all right?"; I half expected her to admit her situation, at which point I would strongly encourage her to use this large outcropping. However, she responds: "I'm fine. This has been a long hike." With nothing left to say, we soon headed on, but for me the next couple of miles were awkward. I was sure she had to pee, but perhaps was embarassed to use the less covering rocks above tree line. I knew in just 2 miles we would begin to dip below treeline and if she really did need to pee, she would then.

As we continued on her body langauge further indicated her need to pee. Her thighs were squeezed together and her pace was shorter. Despite cloud cover coming in and lowering the temperatures, she was quite flush and almost had a tear in her eye. I knew she had to pee, and I couldn't understand why she tortured herself.

After what seemed like an eternity, we finally made it to the first bits of tree cover. The trail descended into a thin patch of trees about 5 feet tall, thin but extending back at least 100 feet, providing at least a bit of cover. I stopped to get some water and some food, expecting her to use this opportunity to declare "I'm going to go pee, wait a sec guys." However she didn't. It was at this point I began to doubt if I had read her body cues right.

We continued on and about 15 minutes later we stopped at an overlook just above treeline. We all sat down to rest (we were all tired at this point) and Samantha was sitting on her foot next to me. Not more than 30 seconds later she let out a squeak. We all looked over and she just grabbed herself. Looking more embarassed than I have ever seen someone look (she was bright red), she just held herself while pee leaked out onto the rock slowly. It was clear she was trying, but failing to hold back the flow.

While I felt extremely embarassed for her, I could not help but feel turned on. Her hiking shorts were rather small and tight (it looked like spandex material), and the pee was just flowing out not 3 feet away from me.

After 30 seconds of struggling, she finally got off the rock, hobbled to the side of the trail and just released a torrent of pee directly through her shorts. I couldn't help but stare the entire time. My eyes were glued to her shorts.

After this incident, nobody spoke. It was by far the most awkward situation I have been in. After about 3 minutes of silence with no one looking at anyone else, I finally said. "I'm sorry." I didn't want to blame her and say "You should have said something," although this is what I was thinking. This simple statement diffused the situation and we continued. Later on down the trail, we got to talking and she admitted that she was embarassed to say she had needed to pee. We all apologized again, and made it clear that she can feel comfortable around us even when discussing her bodily functions.

We never discussed this incident outside of our group. Everything has worked out. This weekend we went on a 6 miles hike (3 of us - me, Chris, and Samantha) and she used the forest cover about 5 miles in. None of us said anything, but I think we all learned a lesson in open communication.
Samantha and I are still close friends, and I recently confided in her about my pee fetish so I could get some advice. We had an amazing conversation. The conversation went many places, but for the first time, I was able to get this incident from her perspective. Here is what she had to say:

This was her first hike with a super-extended section (>5 hours) without facilities. She is a marathon runner and will go for hours without peeing while still drinking plenty at the water stops. She recalls that 2 months before our hike that she completed a marathon in 4.5 hours (plus 40 minutes waiting on the line) and didn't even feel desperate when she finished. Before this hike she had gone on several almost 5 hour hikes without stopping for a break (others used the trees but she didn't). It wasn't that she thought those that those who used the forest were wrong, but she just could not see herself using the forest. Also, she had an incredibly strong bladder. She never peed her pants or leaked before the hike on that day (or after for that matter). At college she would frequently realize at dinner that this was her first visit to the bathroom since leaving her room that morning (perhaps 8 hours later). It does not come as a surprise then, that she was not at all worried about the hike. On the hike up, she drank her normal amount (16+ ounces per hour), she said. At the first rest stop at 4 miles (about 2.5 hours) she was not even tempted to use the bathroom and at 6 miles (about 4 hours) she just had a moderate need even though she had downed nearly all of her three liters of water. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She filled up both of her 1.5 liter bottles before heading out. As we walked above treeline she continued to drink her ordinary amount.

Samantha says the key problem was that she was expected the remaining 9 miles to take about 5-6 hours based on our pace up to that point. She had not studied the map too well, but did note that we left the lunch spot a bit before noon. About 11 miles in - 5 miles since lunch (at the large outcropping), the time was about 4pm. She expected that we had maybe 1-2 hours left. The water from the morning and the afternoon was apparently catching up to her, and she had a "moderate need" for the bathroom (however from my perspective at that point it was very obvious that she needed to pee). She was still not apparently worried at all and thought it would be easy to hold it another couple of hours; her only change was to stop drinking water at this point (a bit late as she already downed 2 liters). We continued on with her enjoyment of the hike diminishing as her bladder needs increased. As we descended, she kept looking at her watch and by 5:40 we had progressed below treeline. She was sure that we were just minutes from the hiking lodge where we started the loop. When we got to the next lookout (where the incident occurred) I apparently pointed out "Hey look -- there is our lodge" (it was about 1.5 or 2 miles away). This demoralized Samantha. She was "desperate" to pee at this point and had conceded to herself that she would pee at the next better wooded opportunity - because there was no way she could hold it for 2 miles (little did she know she would not be able to hold it for 2 minutes). She sat on the rock on her foot "to help with the pressure". She was waiting for us to finish up our break, when something that "never happened before" just happened. "I was sitting there when suddenly pee just came out. I couldn't stop it." She said that she just freaked out and did not know what to do. It was not something she ever expected to happen.

Apparently, my interest also did not go unknown. "You were just fucking staring at my crotch.You never checked me out before, trust me a girl can always tell. I knew you were enjoying my humiliation ... but fine we all have fetishes. Just tell me one thing - did you masturbate to my accident? I'm your friend, I just want to know."

We talked, openly, and we are still friends. Just figured I would share the additional details.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2014, 09:52 PM

Thanks for your stories biblio. I have a few from my college days that I might share some time, though none it seems quite as interesting as yours.

I'm always amazed when I meet women that find the idea of peeing outside completely scary or foreign. It seems to be a city thing. None of the farm girls I grew up with had the slightest hesitation (given sufficient privacy), and all of my friends today are the same way.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to madalu21 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2014, 02:10 PM

Thanked 1,228 Times in 228 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to vpw

I have had myriad of pee sightings while growing up in India some of them I can still vividly recall after forty odd years or so. At fifteen I moved to US and my quest for watching peeing women continued.

Let me start with what got me into peeing in the first place and then I will continue with more anecdotes from past and present.

Everyone has a first one and its always the one that gets them going into this hobby. For me apart from admiring the female form with its intricacies and complexities its a woman peeing that has fascinated me. Her vulnerability, her inadvertent exposure, her effort to conceal and then final surrender to relief and dropping of inhibitions all lead up to an exciting depiction.

It was a sunny winter afternoon and I had gone to a boring picnic with my parents at a site that had a ancient fort. The area in itself was over a small hill with huge grassy field which had some sparse bushes in the middle. The bushes had no leaves being winter and were medium in height. As the day progressed the adults were involved in themselves and after lunch all seemed to doze off for afternoon siesta. Even though it was a picnic area there were no facilities around except for a restaurant that was in the parking lot below the hill. It was a long walk back to the lot. I decided to take a stroll around as there was nothing else for me to do. Apart from our family there were few others scattered around but what caught my attention was a group that was sitting on the other side from us beyond the bushes.
The reason it got my notice was because there was a young girl who appeared to be newly married who was playing around with another female who probably appeared to be her relative. She was a stunner to look at and even from distance I could make out her fair skin, her long hair tied in a single braid. She was running around playing catch with the other woman while her big tits juggled around in her dress. For dress she was wearing a Indian attire that comprises of a loose chemise like top called Kameez and baggy pajama bottoms called salwaar. It was bright red in color and from her bangles I could make out she was recently married.
In her case the males were also dozing off so she like me was killing her boredom. After the running stopped the other woman sat down but this girl remained standing. I noticed she was asking something to the other woman who then looked around. First she pointed the parking lot and then she turned around and pointed her towards the sparse bushes.
The girl turned around to look and began to walk slowly, at this point my mind was trying to decide exactly what she would do. I was aware that she was looking for place to pee but the bushes were just not the right place as they literally offered absolutely zero privacy except for namesake. The bushes were uphill to where I was around forty odd feet from me. The girl finally neared the bushes and then looked back once again. Then slowly she walked to our side of the bushes and gingerly eased herself in. At this stage she was totally visible to anyone in our side and am sure on her side as well. However most were dozing and missing out on a great sighting. The woman quickly lifted up her top over her belly. Knowing well what she is up to I decided I would let her squat and then do a casual walk by. Till now I had seen other women peeing so this wasn't my first. From female relatives to laborers and rural women. However this woman was different, she was young and very pretty and the outdoor setting couldn't be better.
The woman was now tugging at the drawstrings of her bottoms while she held her top anchored under her chin. I had a straight line of sight to her with no obstacles in between. Only the leaf less hedges did some level of obstruction. Suddenly I saw her bottoms being lowered down while she leaned forward. She remained in that position for a while as she adjusted lowers. In broad daylight the girl was basically bottomless. From distance I could make out her well formed milky white thighs and in between a dark triangular patch of hair. My heart raced up at the sight of her bush. This was late seventies and she was unshaven as was the norm. Finally she slowly lowered herself into a squat with her legs spread wide. Even though she was partly covered with the branches of the hedges I could make out pee stream falling in the dry ground there.
This was my cue that I was waiting for. I slowly got up and took a quick look to see that everyone around me were still dozing off. I quickly began to walk up the small hill toward the bushes.By now I was around twenty odd feet from her and now I could make out her feet from the bottom of the hedges. In broad daylight I was now facing the fully exposed genital of a beautiful young woman.
I had seen pussy before but never in this detail. The woman was still busy looking down at stream and that gave me a good chance to look. I now was around less than ten feet and I could see every detail of the source of the golden stream that was flowing in a mini rivulet down the hill. There was profusion of curly jet black hair all around from the inner thighs and covering her big fleshy labia. The outer lips were well parted revealing dark pink well formed inner lips, the image that still is vividly etched on my mind. The inner lips were protruding outward in a petal like curl. A thick stream of pee was coming out from her pee hole right below her well formed clit. If anyone wanted a real lesson on female genitals, this was the right way. I also noticed her dark wrinkled anus with hair covering the opening. I was around no more than five feet from her when she finally looked up. My heart skipped a beat when our eyes met but she remained expressionless and looked away.
Probably my age didn't intimidate her but there was no privacy as well as anyone else passing by would have seen what I saw that day. I quickly walked away from there and joined my parents.
Later that day before they left both the women came to the same spot to pee. However I remained seated with my parents as they were awake. Also other members of the girl's family were up and packing up. First the other girl went inside. She was not much of a looker so my interest was not that high. Also she faced with her back toward us and exposed her flat ass and peed. However I got one last bonus of sorts from the pretty woman. She was in a hurry to pee so instead of waiting for her she just walked in front of the hedges to gain some privacy form her own family members.
This however left her totally exposed to anyone on our side. This time in typical Indian manner she covered her head with the piece of cloth thats the part of the dress. This is typical here for women who need to expose themselves. They usually cover their face or head in an act of modesty show Now even from a distance of forty feet with us being downhill and with sunlight subduing in evening I had a clear view of her. She squatted while simultaneously pulling her dress down. Her legs were spread wide and soon thick multiple streams of messy pee began to trickle down the dried grass.
As I was enjoying the view I noticed my mom had witnessed that and she just shook her head grumbled about lack of facilities. My dad just shrugged and told her that if you need to go, you go. Its a natural act and all have long drive back to the city. In my mind I was thanking the girl for the excellent show that remains in all its vivid details fifty years after it happened.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to vpw For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2014, 01:33 AM

Default Traffic Jam

Got stuck in traffic this weekend. For miles there were signs saying - congestion ahead seek alternate route, but none of us really knew the full extent of the backup. It turned out to be a 3 hour 10 mile jam with traffic barely inching forward. Hoping to see some action, I stayed in the right lane. As I inched forward, many cars were stopped on the side of the road, but I did not see anyone get out. About an hour and a half into the jam, I see a car signaling right. Over the course of about 2 minutes they make their way over to my lane. Hastily the car darted into the shoulder and parked. A moderately attractive middle age woman (maybe 40 or 45), with dark hair, blue jeans, and a pink t-shirt rushed out with a look of extreme desperation (though no wet spot that I could see). She both quickly and awkwardly (because of her desperation) made her way across the gravel of the shoulder and over the concrete barrier at the edge. On the other side she squatted with only the top of her head visible. She spent a long time behind the barrier -- so long in fact that she was mostly just a spec in my rear view mirror when I saw her hobble back to her car.

At 3 hours I am surprised that I did not see even more people squatting behind the barrier, but the image of that surprisingly attractive woman pissing (albeit hidden) in front of hundreds of cars made the whole wasted afternoon worth it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2014, 10:12 PM

Default Triathlon Pee

I was watching a video the other week and was reminded of a pee sighting from a few years back.

My freshman year of college, I was into running and my friends convinced me to do an Olympic length triathlon with them. For those of you who do not know - an olympic tri has a 1 mile swim, 26 mile bike ride and a 6 mile run.

At this tri, there were two incidents (one I saw directly and the other I was made aware of).

At this triathlon, the sprint triathlon started first. Once everyone was out of the water (a pond swim) -- our wave was set to go off. Waiting for our triathlon to start, I was mindlessly watching swimmer after swimmer run out of the water over a RFID chip reader. At some point I was not really paying attention, but heard the two people next to me (not athletes but rather spectators) howl out in laughter. I asked them what happened, too late to see myself. Apparently a woman got to knee deep water, paused for a few seconds, and pissed through her bathing suit (with dozens of spectators and athletes watching). I did not see it myself, so I cannot tell if it might have just been water dripping, but my neighbors were convinced she was just out there pissing.

Well on to what I actually saw. For most people the bike ride takes about an hour forty minutes, after which time you go to the transition area to get ready for the 45-60 minute run. I threw on my running shoes, and thought about going to the bathroom but realized that the only porta potties were out of the transition area about 400 feet in the wrong direction off course. I and many others skipped this little stop, for that very reason.

The 6 mile run looped through a residential neighborhood in a semi-suburban region. For the first two miles, the course was on the shoulder of a somewhat well traveled road. After that it turned off into a neighborhood with mostly grassy front lawns. At about three miles, we made another turn into an area that had a couple of trees off to the side. I saw a couple of guys running back on course from the trees, but what I saw next really stuck with me. A woman not forty yards in front of me ran four feet off of the road, partially blocked by a 2 foot tree. Facing away from the road, she pulled her shorts over to the side with one hand. With her legs spread wide, her knees bent, and her pelvis angled down, she just started pissing there yards in front of me blocked only slightly by a tree. The stream was extremely strong and came out in a way that it was several inches wide and sort of white with airation when it hit the ground. Despite the strength of the stream, she stopped after what seemed like less than 10 seconds - quite abruptly right around the time I passed. She released her left hand from holding her shorts and hopped to the road in less than half a second.

As she got back on the road I said nothing, and the only thing she said was a very faint 'ahhhh' as in 'that was a relief'. She proceeded to gain ground on me, but as she passed me I really got a chance to check her out. She was slightly older than college age - maybe late 20s, with dark hair in a single ponytail. She was wearing nothing but purple running shorts (the tight fitting kind) and a sports bra (though the kind of sports bra that almost looks like it is a shirt). Like most runners she was on the smaller side but had a tight butt which I stared at as she gained ground on me. As I checked her out I noticed that her running shorts were darker around the crotch. I could think of three possible reasons - 1) she sweat a lot 2) she leaked before going on the tree or 3) pulling up her shorts that fast after peeing left a wet spot. I personally think it is the third, but could be any.

This was the hottest pee sighting I have ever seen. The confidence of just peeing right there - the intensity of the stream, her hot a$$, and the residual wet spot.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2015, 04:33 PM

This photo reminded me of the first woman that I described:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...2&d=1421600612

You can see what I mean by a great view of the pussy and the spray backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblio474 View Post
This is now my third year at University, and I have had the great luck to be in a dorm with a peeing "problem". We live across from a dorm that throws very large parties. Although the parties are large, the only public bathroom facility is a set of 2 portable toilets brought in for the party - which I guess many women refuse to use probably because of how unsanitary it becomes when 500 people are using 2 toilets.

Our dorm is across from the party and has become a common "pee spot" for two reasons - there is lower lighting and bushes along the side of the dorm, and we have a lot of nooks and crannies in our hallway system. The peeing "problem" began my freshman year. A freshman girl just around the hall from me heard a bunch of sounds outside her door, and opened it up to find a drunk college chick peeing in her doorway. This incident, along with general complaints of urine smell prompted the formation of "pee patrols": shifts of people designated to walk around the dorms during parties to make sure that people didn't pee in our dorm. Without trying to seem too eager, I have volunteered for at least one patrol each party. The duties are to be a physical presence to deter people from peeing, and to get names/student ID numbers from those caught - so they can be given to campus safety (who luckily do nothing so the "problem" continues).

While these shifts have given me plenty of opportunities to see drunk women peeing, there are two particular encounters that I found very erotic. The first was by the bushes on the side of the dorm:

The side of the dorm has a 2ft concrete area by the windows of the dorm between the dorm and the bushes. Many women enter the bushes from 10 feet beyond the dorm, and pee, looking out away from the dorm. One day, on my patrol I am walking quietly along the narrow concrete walk when I see 2 asses appear and start peeing in the bushes. I say "HEY!". One of the girls reacts by lifting her ass straight in the air (while still peeing). This has 2 effects: her pee comes spraying back almost right at my feet and I get a view of per competely shaved pussy. If this weren't enough, she begins to turn around (partially wetting her leg in the process) waiving her arms at me. I continue "You can't pee on our dorm". "Fuck off, pervert", she says and finishes peeing while I stand there (unfortunately with her butt close to the ground so I couldn't see anything). What was weird is that her friend didn't do anything the whole time, just peed and said nothing.

The second event was a bit more sneaky on my part. My job is to prevent people from peeing, but I personally want to see people pee. While standing out front of the dorm, I see a really hot brunette walk up our back staircase after leaving the party. I know that she is not in our dorm (a girl that hot I would know her), so I assume she has come to find a place to pee. Instead of follow her directly, I hang back, and walk quitely. I wait and walk up the stairs, seeing her turn the corner to a dead-end hallway that only has the locked door to the custodial closet. I hang back and slowly walk to the corner. At the corner I wait (the dead end hallway is only about 6 feet long). After a few seconds I hear a stream of pee, and I pounce. I quickly walk around the corner and say "STOP!" She is leaned against the end of the hallway with her pants around her ankles, peeing a major stream. In the couple of seconds before she can react I see that she has a small shaven bush and longish pusssy lips. Unlike most girls who will cover themselves and mostly ignore my presence, this girl reacted by trying to stop her stream and pull up her pants. Within 6 seconds, her pants were on, but this is where the show began. Like anyone who really has to piss, she wasn't able to stop. With her pants fully up, she continued to pee, wetting and streaming through her pants. She says "Fuck, I can't" (I suppose in response to my shout 'STOP'), and then pulls her pants back down. This time she squats and pees the rest out, not even covering herself. The whole time she is saying "Please. Fuck, I'm Sorry. I just couldn't...". I am turned on by girls sqatting to pee and girls peing their pants. This was too much for me. I said: "It's ok, don't let it happen again. I'm sorry". I left in a hurry and went to my room. I came out with new pants.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2015, 02:44 PM

Thanked 1,192 Times in 68 Posts
Default Taco Bell sighting

It is funny how reading these threads can bring back memories of something that has happened to you in the past...

A few months ago, I had to work pretty late... it was probably around 10:30 p.m and I was starving. So, I hit the nearest taco shop and had just ordered at the drive thru when I noticed some movement by the garbage dumpster.
There I saw a nice looking brunette just barely dropping her jogging pants and squatting down to take a leak. She had a trimmed bush and she let go a nice stream of piss for about 30 seconds... She didn't wipe but jumped up and pulled up her jogging pants and off she went..

I don't know if she thought that she couldn't be seen or why she didn't go inside to use the restroom there. But as luck would have it, I got to watch her go whiz out by the dumpster.....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willieone For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample