Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2013, 04:31 PM

Thanked 3,705 Times in 137 Posts
Default more to the story

Years ago I used to sell products to photo mini labs. Almost of my clients not only made duplicates of photos that were being process. They also weren't shy about showing them to the salespeople that called on them. The shots were always great right after spring break.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to captainbk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2013, 05:21 PM

Thanked 1,206 Times in 50 Posts

I was happy to read this thread because it makes me understand I was not alone in the excitement of taking “naughty photos” of the wife to be developed. I miss the pre-digital age!

The very first were places you drop off and pick the pics up a few days later. I also used stores like Target that you dropped the film off, they sent it out, and then you picked it up in long rows of envelopes sorted alphabetically. This exited me because I knew anyone could pick up the envelope, open and see them. While the first pictures were fairly mild by today’s standards, I never had any censured, even then they showed EVERYTHING.

Later (when they because common place) I used several 1 hour places, and I never had anyone tell me they would not do them after I warned them that “there was some female nudity on them”. Most said “as long as there are no underage or criminal images” they were OK. Ahh, the excitement of walking out of the store and waiting that LONG hour to return. I was always careful to be sure I was the only one there when dropping off, and picking up. I wanted to “review” the photos as they/he was ringing me up, and I made sure he had full view as well. Generally I would say “I don’t know if you made any copies, but it’s OK with me as long as it’s for their viewing” (which I knew he would not be the only one!).

Anyway, the wildest time was a place was one when I arrived as the photos were coming off the printer. I know they had no time to make extra sets because I saw them come off. But, they were not right, for some setting was not properly set. He said he’d redo them immediately as I waited. As he started them I went through the sets (2) I had, kept one for myself and the other I took out the pics with my wife’s face and told him (and his buddy that was standing there) they could have the other ones if they wanted. These were fairly explicit, with nice views of her spread legs with pussy and her ass! They took them and his co-worker looked through them as the other guy got my next sets processing. I was distracted but it seemed it took longer on the print this time, and I am certain it was because more than 2 sets came out. Over the next several weeks I gave some more business to them and they felt comfortable talking with me. On like the 4th visit there as I dropped off film the guy (2 guys owned the photo shop, and they were roommates in an apartment (they were NOT gay)), the one guy told me they had a big party last weekend at their place- and that my wife was a BIG hit. I said what? He said he kept stacks of her nude pics on the coffee table and nearly everyone looked through them. He said many were missing and actually asked me if he could replace them (he wanted me to bring the negatives back in)! Oddly, I agreed. I nearly came in my pants when he told me that. My wife a “party girl” with stacks of her private photos on a coffee table (she would SHIT if she EVER found out!).

They eventually went out of business, but not before knowing every square inch of my wife’s body in inviting views.
It’s fun posting on-line, but nothing like being face to face with someone you know is jerking over them.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:50 PM

Thanked 1,064 Times in 94 Posts
Default pre phone cam days

My wife and I once took a roll of film to a local place. My wife boldly announced that while most of the roll was tame (which it was -- basic pix of kids, etc.), that there were a few nudes at the end. She told the two guys working there that they were free to look all they liked.

When we went back to pick them up a couple hours later, the guys had HUGE smiles on their faces. The shots were of my wife in the pool, and the first few were of her big tits and nipples floating on the surface. The last, however, was of her swimming backstroke, spread-eagled, and was shot from above. Not a single inch of her was left to the imagination.

She stood at the counter, going through the other shots, while I went over her nudes. At one point, my wife asked if we should blow up one of the backyard, shot at night. I said "maybe we should blow this one up" and held up the spread-eagle shot. Both the guys in the store smiled from ear to ear, as did another male customer who'd gotten a chance to now see this fully-clothed milf naked in the pool, with her legs spread wide-open. My wife sort of smirked but she enjoyed the hell out of the whole thing and we fucked several times later on, thinking about the glorious show these guys got!

PS: I'm attaching a shot of her tits in the shower, which gives a pretty good idea of what they were looking at in the pool!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20121211_085542_770 02-12-38.jpg  
Old 05-08-2013, 09:43 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

I didn't like sending the photos away to the uncensored processors so I came up with a solution, I went to the local one hour photo place and became friends with the owner. Started out slow bringing in regular photos to be developed and would strike up a conversation. Then I would hang out a talk a while. Eventually I'd bring in coffee and just wait for the photos. During our conversation I got on the subject of nudes etc and he told me he got them all the time even showed me some. Turns out he always made copies of the good ones. Before long I was helping him even watched the store a few times while he ran errands so I developed all I wanted. Showed him most of the shots of my wife and he showed me the ones he took if his as well as any that came in when I wasn't around.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:44 PM

Default photos developed at store

Had a similar arrangement... Guy happened to be a handyman as well... So I hired him to come over and fix a couple of things around the house... Naturally my wife wanted to tell him what to do... Little did she know he had seen her in all her shaved glory... Had to break the news eventually... There was a sense of embarrassment and excitement all at the same time.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to coppernicus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2013, 02:54 AM

Default hen party photos

My wife recently went on a hen party for one of her friends in spain for the weekend., about 10 of them in total. When she came back she asked me to get them developed in town when I was running some jobs. I said I would get them done in one of the hour places. I did my jobs and picked them up and there were loads which cost me a fortune! I got back in the car and thought I would flick through them.

Alot of boring stuff of blurred pics and hugging and stuff but a couple of winners. One of them all getting ready to go out and drinking champagne in their hotel room caught my eye. My wife and someone I know taking a pic of themselves with a glass each (so quality poor) but her best friend lydia in the background drying her hair totally naked! My heart was racing when I realised! She is gorgeous and we see her alot but she never even gives the slightest downblouse or anything. I took the photo out and gave tge rest to my wife.

We saw lydia a couple of days later and I said I see you all had a good time as I had seen all the photos. She said to my wife jokingly that she hoped there weren't any bad ones in there. My wife said no nothing too bad not knowing that I took the one out of lydia totally naked!
Old 08-05-2014, 09:28 AM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwich View Post
My wife recently went on a hen party for one of her friends in spain for the weekend., about 10 of them in total. When she came back she asked me to get them developed in town when I was running some jobs. I said I would get them done in one of the hour places. I did my jobs and picked them up and there were loads which cost me a fortune! I got back in the car and thought I would flick through them.

Alot of boring stuff of blurred pics and hugging and stuff but a couple of winners. One of them all getting ready to go out and drinking champagne in their hotel room caught my eye. My wife and someone I know taking a pic of themselves with a glass each (so quality poor) but her best friend lydia in the background drying her hair totally naked! My heart was racing when I realised! She is gorgeous and we see her alot but she never even gives the slightest downblouse or anything. I took the photo out and gave tge rest to my wife.

We saw lydia a couple of days later and I said I see you all had a good time as I had seen all the photos. She said to my wife jokingly that she hoped there weren't any bad ones in there. My wife said no nothing too bad not knowing that I took the one out of lydia totally naked!
When you say the pics were developed I presume this was in the old chemical photo days. Maybe your wife is sharp enough to look through the negatives. My wife had a few pics like that when she was a bridesmaid in her sisters wedding, she was a good sport and showed then to me. Caught her sister's best friend doing her hair in the mirror, her 38DD's were magnificent.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2014, 01:28 AM

Thanked 2,312 Times in 139 Posts

AI was just thinking about this - I've had some old pictures in a drawer for years, and tonight I decided to scan them. Lots of nude wife, hardcore, etc. And I was thinking "I wonder how many of these were copied by the developers and are circulating out there somewhere?"
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to alecto13 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2014, 11:17 AM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecto13 View Post
AI was just thinking about this - I've had some old pictures in a drawer for years, and tonight I decided to scan them. Lots of nude wife, hardcore, etc. And I was thinking "I wonder how many of these were copied by the developers and are circulating out there somewhere?"
Google reverse image search
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2014, 11:57 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Google reverse image search
But I always wanted to know when you put in the photo into Reverse image search what happens to it after the search? Does Google retain a copy?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s