photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-03-2017, 11:44 PM

Default Printed surprises

Sometimes on vacation while we are out at a restaurant for dinner I will go to the restroom to wash my hands. While I'm there I will leave the picture of her in her fishnets with her legs spread and showing her tits, pussy, and face in a stall or on the mirror. Its always fun to see a guy leave the restroom after me looking around to see if he can find girl in the photo. Once she had an admirer checking her out the entire time we ate our dinner. I was so aroused watching them watch her. We had pretty amazing sex that night.

- - and - -

Add your asian wife to Asian Wife Club
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WebTroll For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2017, 07:13 AM

Thanked 12,156 Times in 453 Posts

At the risk of stating the obvious...

For "maximum virtual exposure" there is of course the internet. Whether here or on a similar website, there are sections where one can post pics or the GF or wife, and thousands of people all over the world will see her. Some even have counters where you can see exactly how many people have checked out your wife. Personally, none of the women in my life have allowed me to post naked pics of them; so I've chosen no to do it.

For "maximum physical exposure" there is of course nudism. In my case, hundreds of people - although mostly nudists - have seen my ex and my fiancée completely naked. Since we have socialized nude as well, many people got to see them "up close and personal." Since they have both lounged around open legged, well it's hard to count how many people have actually seen their open labia. But many people have.

I get that some people prefer the intimacy of a "one-on-one" encounter; where the other person's reaction to their wife or Gf's nudity is easily and readily noticeable. You don't get to see that online; and at the nude beach or resort, there are so many people looking that you can't really notice specific individual reactions.
But there is something about nudism that you can't find in many other situations. If your wife or GF is comfortable with other people seeing her naked, seeing her laying around legs open, or socializing completely naked, and not caring one bit about it; well that's an unbeatable feeling. It just puts a smile on everyone's face!
Old 02-21-2017, 11:57 AM

Thanked 3,631 Times in 264 Posts
Default wife on pc

OK,in a couple of weeks my boss will be out of town for a few days so I have a file on my laptop at work of about 40 photos of my wife in the pool and nude at the lake,she won't do a pizza guy dare so I'll have to try this,I'll order a pizza at work and have my pc doing a photo show when he-I hope a he-guy comes in with the pizza,I'll pretend to be on the phone and have him put it down by my pc with the photo show going on and i'll go into the other office to get money,,I'll try to record it and put it on youtube,here is what it will look like...
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/albu...tureid=1809175
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 06:31 AM

Thanked 10,990 Times in 1,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbog1 View Post
OK,in a couple of weeks my boss will be out of town for a few days so I have a file on my laptop at work of about 40 photos of my wife in the pool and nude at the lake,she won't do a pizza guy dare so I'll have to try this,I'll order a pizza at work and have my pc doing a photo show when he-I hope a he-guy comes in with the pizza,I'll pretend to be on the phone and have him put it down by my pc with the photo show going on and i'll go into the other office to get money,,I'll try to record it and put it on youtube,here is what it will look like...
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/albu...tureid=1809175
Cant wait to hear all about it, good luck
Old 02-22-2017, 09:52 AM

My wife and I like to visit a pub that gets crowded where she can wear a halter top or something similar that is very loose fitting so that her tits are nearly falling out together with a short skirt with a side split from top to bottom with no pants. She usually completes the outfit with a pair of flipflops. When she can see that the bar area is very crowded she then makes her way to the bar to buy a couple of drinks so that she has to get back through the crowd whilst carrying the two drinks in her hands. As she negotiates her way back through the crowd she hopes to be groped and touched up and she is never disappointed.
This really turns her on, as it does all the lads in the bar area.
Old 02-22-2017, 12:26 PM

Thanked 9,951 Times in 516 Posts
Default Mrs. HedoRocks

We went to see Dita Von Teese last night. Great show by the way.

Mrs. HedoRocks wore a thin form fitting lepoard print dress to the event. We were standing by the rails in the balcony, with a busy bar right behind us. I kept putting my hand up the back of her dress and grabbing her ass, which exposed her ass to anyone standing at the bar. She didn't seem to mind at all
Old 02-22-2017, 12:38 PM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post

Mrs. HedoRocks wore a thin form fitting lepoard print dress to the event. We were standing by the rails in the balcony, with a busy bar right behind us. I kept putting my hand up the back of her dress and grabbing her ass, which exposed her ass to anyone standing at the bar. She didn't seem to mind at all
Good work!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 05:24 AM

Thanked 10,990 Times in 1,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post

You have a winner there for sure!
Old 02-25-2017, 03:57 PM

On a recent Saturday night my wife suggested we went into the city centre to find a bar that was packed solid so that she could walk into the crowd to hopefully get man-handled. She was feeling particularly horny and brave and we had traveled into the city centre on public transport with my wife wearing only flip-flops and a coat.
We quickly found a bar that was packed solid right up to the door and we both thought it would be ideal for her to get touched up and possibly more, especially as she appeared to be the only female in sight. We squeezed into a corner and with no hesitation she slipped off her flipflops and coat, handed them to me and quickly disappeared into the crowd in the direction of the bar.
I thought that may have been the last I would see of her for some time but surprise, surprise, she was back in no more than fifteen – twenty minutes. Whilst she slipped he coat back on I inquired as to why she was back so quickly and she explained that she was hardly touched and that everyone had moved to let her through the crush with very few of them even touching her. She remarked that she only got slightly excited about three times altogether and that she was very disappointed.
We moved onto another bar, had a few drinks and returned home early enough for my wife to go into our gym and do a workout to tone up for our Sunday cycle run the next day.
An altogether disappointing evening that fell flat.
We are working on another idea and will keep you posted.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to edfog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2017, 11:20 AM

So I'm into thong slips and we are both really shy.... over the last few years it never wanted her to actually show her thong in public but just on the internet. Well last night we took it one step farther and she was actually willing to have a slip in public when people were around. So as it goes, we went out to dinner and she could either sit at the booth or the chair. Obviously at the booth nobody would see but she still sat there because we were both to nervous and I was ok with that. After dinner, we went to a bar and that's when things changed. I picked a table where almost nobody would see unless u walked by. The place was packed and I didn't notice there was a smaller table behind us in the dark that was not taken. Well... as soon as we ordered our drinks a group of people came in and sat right there... well it's now or never, I wondered if I should tell her to cover up or let it slip.... I let it slip. After talking a bit she went to pull her shirt down a little and she gave me that face like wow it's out. Like really far out! Anyways I tried to position myself so I could see if anybody was looking but it was to hard to tell if they were peeking at the tv or at her thong slip. I saw a guy with his phone to his ear but didn't look like he was talking to anybody. Maybe he tried to get a picture? Idk? Anyways they left and we left. I was still feeling really horny and kinda wanted to go to another bar but was unsure where to go for the best slip or more or less a place that had chairs where you could see.... we ended up not going anywhere else but when she wanted to get more comfertable In the car she took off her bra... this changed things. I told her to unzip her jacket and let her tits hang out and she did! So after playing with the I was like. Fuck it let's go to the drive through with your tits out like this and to my surprise she said sure! So we drive about 20 minutes away to where we would get somebody we didn't know. Turned out to be a lesbian chick but not sure if she noticed. My girl was kinda nervous but also like "I don't think she saw me" so we jumped across the street to a McDonald's and did the same thing. This time we got a girl who was getting our order but I could see a black dude making our drink. And turns out he came and gave the drink! Again we were both not sure if he caught a glimpse but it was sure a rush!

Here are some photos of her thong last night so you get an idea.

Last edited by Turtle; 08-02-2020 at 01:22 AM.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s