uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2015, 09:12 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Understood, yeah... being over-intoxicated with who-knows how many strangers... can be a safety issue and of course mentally heavy. I think its the kink of "sweet innocent women" syndrome... virgin till marriage - die with only experiencing her husband.

So I seem to notice (and I gather others) than with some women who have sex with a few guys at the same time - that they become hyper sexed and want more and more.

I've had sex with women who I don't remember doing because of being too-drunk... not remembering the sex act is a bummer. Had that happen with the wife when we played with 5 other people (3 women & 4 guys total) - she had a black out and only remembers starting and after getting most of her clothes back on.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2015, 02:46 AM

Thanked 25,440 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default Wife & friends

Just got back from vacation... I see alot has been going on....? And a few new contributors to the thread!!
Attached Thumbnails
nl4f0ncw16gp.jpg  
Old 07-29-2015, 11:31 PM

Default Wife & friends

As posted prior,,,, just got back from vacation in Wyoming area, doing some Fly Fishing, and Cowboy stuff. We went w/ another couple we swing with. Wyoming was beautiful, and we caught fish!! The wife is into Fly fishing too so everyone was doing everything together... We camped out 2 nights , but spend the other days in various hotels in our 12 day travels.

Anyway, lets get to the point of this thread... We did alot of swapping between us in these no-tell motels... Our friends wife is 5'6" blonde and I always enjoy seeing her. The wife likes her husband too. We liked outright swapping wives on 7 nights. The guys would just spend the night in the other couples room and have a night of private sex w/ the other wife. The friends wife was as always hot and ready, and wore me out on those private nights. She was a non-stop fucking & sucking machine, and she opened the curtains just a crack, so others might peek in on us as they walked by... everynight we swapped like that I pumped 2 loads in her somewhere & anywhere she wanted. and she wanted it alot....

My wife told me about her and the friend on private nights.. it was basically the same as mine,,, she fucked him to exhaustion, and told me on 2 nights, he tied her too the bed and used her to his own desire. She liked being tied & used like that. She said, he blew a messy load in her mouth & face & didn't clean it up... then put a load in her pussy ,and finally in her ass...all the while she was tied to the bed for a few hours --filled and covered w/ his cum.-. She said it was an exciting feeling having someone do whatever they wanted to her.. We both slept the rest of the night with the other wife till morning, then went back to our rooms. When I went back to the room a couple of mornings the wife was waiting w/ her legs spread cum filled, and wanted me to give her a sloppy second load. So I'd fuck her while we told each other about our sl*tty night
with the other spouse.
We swapped or swing every night for 12 nights.. other nights we all got together in one of our rooms and had great 4-sums...We just took turns FUCKING & SUCKING & SPTIROASTING the wives all night long. Not to mention the wives doing each other in between recharging. One day when us guys went out for the day fishing, the wives stayed @ the motel and had their own session after a moring of shopping.. When we came back we found them still in bed wearing their new Cowboy Boots the bought that day. Well us guys were turned on and took turns fucking them both in theirs new boots. Then we all went out to dinner after an intimate shower.
Personally I think the wives were EXTRA horny being around all that cowboy stuff.

All in all one great trip out west..... heres the wife in her new bikini w/ the room key Montana & Wyoming.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0339.JPG   DSC_0344.JPG  

DSC_0596.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 07-29-2015 at 11:35 PM.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:07 PM

Default Wife & friends

Any comments ? on our great trip?
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0340.JPG  
Old 08-03-2015, 05:23 PM

Default Thanks

Sounds like wild fun... but my wife does not do public things, or sort of public things..or public work things.. we're strictly private between our friends when it comes to sex fun......but we like talking about it here.

Last edited by GRITS; 08-03-2015 at 05:27 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2015, 01:33 AM

Thanked 16,196 Times in 1,124 Posts

I finally have an update regarding my wife and her colleague. I just haven't had a chance to write it down. This is update 1 of 2.

I hadn't been bringing up sleeping with her colleague before he leaves town much because I didn't want to annoy her. I did bring it up just once and she said maybe she would if it fell into place, but I can't tell if she is serious.

Anyway, two weeks ago, three of my wife's colleagues were at our house for dinner, including the guy. The other two were women. Loud, boisterous, obnoxious women. I avoided them as much as I could. After the women finally left, I asked the guy if he was going to stick around since we hadn't had much chance to talk yet while the women were there, and he said sure. It was just after 10pm at this point. The guy and I sat on the couch, my wife closed the front door after the women left, and my wife said, "I am going to put my pajamas on. I will be right back."

And my heart started pounding through my chest. I mentioned in the last post that my wife has suddenly been wearing thin pajamas tops, braless, with just underwear lately, and I was sure this was going to be no exception.

So, my wife came down stairs in a very thin white pajama top, but had a dark blue bra on, and pants. I was so bummed!

Fast forward a few hours to 1am, and the guy said he was going to leave. I said, "Hey do you just want to crash here since you have, like, an hour drive at 1 in the morning?" He said, "I would, but I don't sleep well on couches." (I think I mentioned before that he is a really big guy.) I said, "Oh, you can share the bed with my wife and I will stay on the couch. It won't bother me at all!" My wife blushed and looked down, but he said, "No, that is okay. I will just drive home." Darn!

After he left, I followed my wife into the kitchen. She was getting water and said "Can you take this bra off me, it's driving me crazy!" I asked her why she was wearing a bra when she hasn't worn one at night around people in months. She said it's because she was thinking about how we talked about her sleeping with him and she was super conscious about her nipples poking out and such. So, I took off her bra with her shirt still on and pulled her pants down, but kept her underwear on. She thanked me, like every time I do similar things.

As we were walking through the living room to our bedroom, we heard a knock on the door! I could see through the side window it was the guy. I was so curious about what he wanted. My wife said "Crap!" and told me to wait until she was in the bedroom before answering the door. I begged her to stay where he could see her (now braless in underwear!), and after a bit of begging, she said fine.

I answered the door, and she had her hands over her boobs. He said he forgot his laptop, and I saw it over across the room. My wife said "I'll get it!" and she walked over and picked it up and and walked back to the door, this time with her hands not covering her boobs. I looked at the guy and he was staring right at her nipples, which were mostly visible through the thin pajama top. She has extremely light nipples, but you could make out the pinkness a little bit and could still tell how huge her areolas are, and you could see her puffiness, too. She was watching him stare and blushed a little, but didn't cover anything. I don't even think he looked at her blue panties.

I asked him, "Are you SURE you don't want to stay here tonight?" He said he was sure, thanked us again, and left.

She muttered "I can't believe I let him see all that" and walked upstairs for bed. She was really quiet and I was afraid I had ruined everything and that she was upset with me. I crawled into bed first while she finished getting ready for bed, and lo and behold, she jumped my bones and we had the most aggressive sex we have had in 10 years.

I know this might not be a huge deal for most people, but for my wife and especially me, this interaction with this guy is a huge freaking deal and was so damn exciting!!

The next day he texted my wife and said, "I hope you weren't offended that I didn't stay last night. I actually kind of wanted to, but I am seeing someone and I don't think she would have been happy." This lead to a text conversation about this mystery woman that he had never mentioned, that no one knew about, and how it started here and was going to be long distance, etc.

That brings me to update 2...(next post)
Old 08-06-2015, 02:06 AM

Thanked 16,196 Times in 1,124 Posts

Update 2 of 2...

So, my wife and her colleague kept texting about this mystery woman for a few days, and she somehow by some miracle convinced him to bring his girlfriend-something to our house and plan on staying the night. I seriously don't know how she did this, but she did.

Anyway, we had dinner with them, and while my wife and the guy talked about work, the woman and I talked about being the partner that had no idea what our partners even did for work. She was super flirty, and it was fun.

My wife, at 10pm on the nose, said she was going to put her pajamas on. I wasn't excited this time because last time it was kind of boring at first. The woman said she was going to put her pajamas on, too. Of course I was really curious about what her "pajamas" were going to be!

My wife came down in a long, clingy white t shirt....braless! You couldn't really see any coloring of her nipples, but they were poking out a lot and puffy, too, and the shape of her breasts were outlined. She is a d-cup and they are very attractive. And she wasn't wearing pants! Just yellow granny panty underwear.

My heart was thumping so much! The guy looked at her and smiled. She said, "You pretty much saw everything last time so this time I am going to be comfortable!"

A loooong time later, the woman friend came out of the bathroom in her pajamas....a thin, light blue pajama top with matching pants. You could see her red underwear through them, and she had a black bra on. I was so disappointed!

We don't drink, but the woman did, she even brought her own stuff, and after about an hour of talking, she started talking about her days in college, just randomly. She was clearly tipsy and rambling on and on. She made some comment about my wife's nipples "speaking to her" and my wife said, "but you are the one wearing a bra...under PAJAMAS!" The woman said that she thought we were kind of prudes, so wearing her bra would be more appropriate.

Now, my wife is an introvert, but she gets defensive and gets competitive, so my wife suddenly was getting defensive about how she wasn't a prude and such. I took advantage of it and said, "well you are a lot more of a prude than you were even a few years ago." She insisted she wasn't. The tipsy woman asked what used to happen a few years ago, and I said how my wife used to to get changed in front of people and even flash people a few times. The woman said, "oh, flash us now!" My wife said "no way, I think my shirt right now is close to flashing enough as it is."

I said, "see i told you are you becoming a prude". So, without saying anything, she flipped her shirt up very quickly and sort of flashed us. It was so super quick and barely above her stomach that I don't think anyone saw anything. "There," she said.

The woman said "that is it?" and lifted her shirt so we could see her bra. Nothing special, but she wanted us to react like she was naked.

Anyway, everyone was silent for a few minutes, then my wife said she was going to bed. I was hoping something more would happen, but my wife went upstairs. I sat quietly with the guy and his girlfriend, and we all went to bed just a few minutes later.

The next morning, my wife and I went downstairs, my wife still in her pajamas from the night before, and the guy was sleeping but the woman was sitting on the couch reading her phone, but she had lost her pants and was clearly braless now. When she saw us, she said good morning and stood up right away to greet us. The guy stirred and sat up a bit.

The woman apologized for the night before for pushing the prude thing, and I said I think I pushed it even more. My wife said, "that is okay. I said I am not a prude" and she lifted up her shirt and completely exposed her breasts to the three of us for about 4 or 5 seconds, then pulled her top down and said, "what do you all want for breakfast?" It was so casual and seemed completely appropriate in an intimate and stressfree way. I don't know how to explain it. Both the guy and the woman stared at her chest, pink nipples and all.

The woman then asked, "Do I get a turn?" My wife said "sure" and the guy said, "ok." So the woman lifted up her shirt and let us look for 5 seconds or so. Her breasts were really small yet saggy, and I loved it. She had nipples almost exactly like my wife's, too.

It was like the entire atmosphere changed, like we were all best friends and comfortable. We hardly talked over breakfast, and it was just so comfortable.

Anyway, we all got dressed in our respective areas and no one saw any more boobs, but it was pretty neat. The woman lives about 20 minutes from us and we plan to have her over again as friends. It turns out they met at a coffee shop right when the guy came into town, but he never mentioned her to anyone! I still want my wife to sleep with the guy, but he leaves this Friday (two days from now), so I doubt it's going to happen, but watching my wife flash him and his woman friend in the morning when everyone was sober and in a good mood felt so organic and cozy, it was probably more exciting than her sleeping with him. BUT, they will see each other all day tomorrow and part of Friday, so I really hope they flirt in my wife's office or something! I assume she would tell me even if they flirted, so I will let you know if anything happens (though I doubt it will at this point). I will have to have her think of someone else to sleep with!

Anyway, super exciting for me, and if I hadn't been pushing her to sleep with him in the first place, none of this would have happened, so it's like a dream come true, sort of!
Old 08-06-2015, 11:39 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

I think knowing your other half is desirable to others is a turn on to both.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2015, 01:09 AM

Default Wife & friends

Had a nice Thurs. late afternoon mmf session today..... I was home doing yard chores, and the wife was at the swim club we belong too relaxing the day away in her new bikini shown a few threads above. Several of her "select" friends belong to the same swim club, and one was there today. He's on a half week vacation time @ work so he was mid week @ the club relaxing too. . His wife was working though..... well they ended up spending the afternoon sitting w/ each other at this Family Style Swim Club having a general social friend time together, talking /swiming /relaxing.

I will say that when shes there in her various bikinis, she always wears Heels too, and when she walks around like that , people take notice.,,, and considering this is a Family Style swim Club, she looks pretty hot, compared to the -run of the mill 1-piece bathing suit hags,- and too many babies married wife bodies types there... The husbands love it, the wives hate it... go figure.. lol

well, @ 4pm , she brought him home for a MMF session w/ me.... BUT I was out at Home Depot when they arrived....unbeknown to me. I got back home an hour later @ 5pm to find her car in the drive, so I went inside to find her in the kitchen making cocktails in her bikini & heels. When I said "hello honey", she told me that she brought home "J" from the club and told me about it.. I thought they just got there because of the cocktails she was making... BUT she told me that it was their second round, and he was in the bed naked, and they already started w/o me because I wasn't home!! Thats when I noticed her bikini a little dissheveled??? I asked how much they started so far w/o me, she said they've been fucking for about an hour, and she swallowed a load already!! .... I said why didn't you call me, and she said she knew I'd be back soon because the lawnmower and tools were still on the front lawn... SSooooooooooooooooo... I took a quickie shower , (yardwork sweaty), and joined them in the bedroom. When I walked in, she was sitting on his face wearing her bikini, so I stood in front of her and she sucked my cock while he was licking her pussy... from that point she was really horny, and we took turns pulling her bikini panties to the side fucking her, and doggy spitroasting her to all our pleasures & desires. She took my load in her mouth and he pumped a load in her pussy during the first on her knees- spitroast... Before she could move, we switched places, and I fucked his pussy load ,,and he fucked my mouth load she didn;t swallow.... it was hot seeing our sperm loads being pushed out of her holes!! I told her to take off her bikini, but she wanted to keep it on? When she stood up her panties were wet, and she dribbled what was left in her mouth onto her clevage & top. She pulled her top cups to the sides exposing her nipples and and w/ her finger, rubbed sperm on her nipples in a very sexy manner... we were sitting and recharging while watching her play with our sperm on her tits & pussy... HOT!!
She kept saying, "when are you guys going to be ready to fuck me again?"...we guys just looked at each other and exhaustenly laughed. Then we just tag- teamed fucking her in everyhole while she kept begging for more!! We both ended up filling her pussy w/ another load each, then my buddy went home, and I had a wife on my bed full of sperm begging me for more?? I was too spent to do anymore, so we took a senseous shower together, and relaxed for the evening.. the yardwork can wait till tomorrow. Shes sleeping now, so I thought I'd tell you all about it....

She'll read it tomorrow, so leave a few comments or question.......................................... .

Repeat pic of her new bikini.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0344.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 08-07-2015 at 01:21 AM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2015, 11:36 AM

Default Wife gets to know my bosses

In response to #131. This took place awhile after we were married and I was out of the service. I work for a couple of older guys that hit on almost any thing in a skirt ( they had a couch in their office just in case a customer was willing to work out a trade.) they wanted to make some changes at the shop that would mean more money for me and asked if I could meet them at camp. Being a nice day I planned to take the bike and get a ride in. Well the wife asked to go and said she could hang at the lake while we talked.At the time she was 3 months pregnant but said she would be fine with the 45 to an hour ride. We left a little early so we could stop and rest a bit on the way. When we got there I found out they called and asked if I could swing by the shop and grab some paperwork. It was decided I would return for the needed papers and my wife ( not wanting to hop back on the bike so quick would stay there) . Of course knowing how they were I figured some thing would happen. We had little signals she would use to let me know something had happened. They may seem childish but worked well. She would scrunch her nose up ( bunny nose) that meant some thing had happened ( like a flash or being groped or a hand job) if she scrunched her nose twice it meant sex and if she licked her lips it was oral. Nothing had been planned by them they didn't know she was coming. She later told me that George had felt her up even before I left I had seen him giving her a neck massage. She said she as soon as I started the bike George walked up behind her and pulled her top down exposing her breasts to Bill. George made it clear that they were going to have fun for the next 2 hours. She said George had a bigger cock than Bill and was the one in charge , He used her mouth first and made sure he told bill he better not cum in her mouth until he had. George fucked her while she sucked bill and filled enough cum for two. then he let Bill fuck her while she cleaned his George's cock. Bill didn't take long and only managed to cum once after that he couldn't get it up. George on the other hand fucked her untill I got back . She was in the bathroom cleaning up when I came in. As with all our adventurers it was talked about during sex for years to come . hope you injoy it

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016