or
Register

Old 03-05-2015, 10:57 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Default uh LOL

LOL!!

I don't know if I was insulted... or you're laughing with me
I don't like puppies.

HEY! You *SAID* you wanted to try new things...

I regoogled it... hmm... I see some ex's there, some people I know... ah, good memories.

I recalled a man, watching his wife get sexually stimulation by 5 guys at the same time. It shocked him. I told him "dude, a clown, a priest and ~etc just gave her orgasms and she's going home with you! You're going to have years of a personal joke to laugh about during Thanksgiving".
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2015, 12:16 PM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post
LOL!!

I don't know if I was insulted... or you're laughing with me
I don't like puppies.

HEY! You *SAID* you wanted to try new things...

I regoogled it... hmm... I see some ex's there, some people I know... ah, good memories.

I recalled a man, watching his wife get sexually stimulation by 5 guys at the same time. It shocked him. I told him "dude, a clown, a priest and ~etc just gave her orgasms and she's going home with you! You're going to have years of a personal joke to laugh about during Thanksgiving".
To each, their own.
I/we don't find hook suspension & blood play a sexual turn on. It doesn't come under the banner of sex (for us that is).
To physically harm and draw blood for sexual kicks just doesn't seem right at all.

If that is what does it for you, Clitty, then one mans' meat, is another mans' poison. Different strokes, for different folks. It certainly isn't our thing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2015, 11:18 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Oh, you are 100% correct on that, each their own. Any one thing works for some people, but not others. Some guys like blondes, others - brunettes (I'm the latter). Some people have a thing for feet, some have a thing for missing limbs, some like bondage... So by all means, I'm not insulted and can't be insulted for differences.

But I would like to correct you on something thou...

"hook suspension & blood play a sexual turn on. It doesn't come under the banner of sex (for us that is)." Suspension isn't sex. Those photos are of performers on a stage, they do it for fun and for a living. Disturbathon is a miniature Burning man, a Halloween party. Find the photo set and you'll see people with body paint, some nudes, props, art-work, etc. Haven't seen a suspension performance there in years.

I sure wouldn't do that.... its amazing that people do it... and it has to be done right, or serious injury and infections can happen.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2015, 09:43 AM

Thanked 84,578 Times in 2,951 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by amac65 View Post
My wife gets off on having her ass slapped when I'm taking her from behind. It's not all the time but once on a while she asks for that when she's getting close.
I knew my wife liked her ass spanked at times, but it was confirmed for sure when she came home with a small thin wooden paddle from a kitchen supply store, and she put it in the bedroom. We also bought a leather riding crop in a saddle store, and we do not ride horses..

She likes her pussy spanked with the crop.
Old 12-15-2016, 08:20 PM

Thanked 12,172 Times in 453 Posts

My GF has a few.

Erotic asphyxiation. For obvious reasons, that one has to be done very carefully. There's a method to it and I don't recommend it unless you're familiar with it. Choking her gives her hard orgasms and the squirts. She's happiest in bed when she's dripping all over, puss throbbing after multiple orgasms; so I got it down to a science. Got to keep the miss happy.

Abuse play. This one also has to be done carefully because there's a fine line between abuse play and just abuse. So I don't do that too often. If we're arguing about something, and I can reasonably assess that a good pounding is in order, I wait for her signal, which usually goes along the line of "what are you going to do about it, jerk-off!?" and get all in my face. That's my queue to grab her, throw her over the couch or on the floor (not too hard though), pull her pants down or her dress up, and pound her fully clothed doggy-style like she owes me money. I know it's a success if she gets up afterwards, legs shaking and dripping again all over, and just says: "we'll finish that conversation later."

Public sex with an audience. That one I have the most problems with because I have social anxiety. And fear of being arrested. We tried it, at night, last winter in St Martin. We got to the point where she was bare-assed on the beach and I had my shorts around my ankles; but we didn't get to pounding. People were walking on the beach or in their beach-front home standing by the window. We jerked each other but that was as far as I could get.
So she made a deal with me. When we return to St Martin next year, she'll go completely naked with me at Club Orient; on the condition that we have naked sex on the beach, an audience being no object.
I did some research and found that public sex in St Martin is strictly forbidden. But there are a couple of lesser populated beaches that are much less policed. My plan is to take her, later in the day to one such beach and bide my time. If I play with her tits a little or slide my hand down her bikini bottom, and I don't get any angry looks, I'll pull my cock out and let her play with it. And if I still don't get angry looks, I'm pulling her bikini bottom off and play with her puss. And if after all that we don't have to make a run for it, I'm picking up her naked ass (she's not very heavy), carrying her and throwing her into the ocean, before picking her back up and lowering her unto my throbbing cock.
But I'm thinking ahead of myself...things could turn very differently.

Aaaaah...the things I'd do for my GF...
Old 12-28-2016, 02:26 PM

Thanked 3,906 Times in 216 Posts
Default Her Kinks

She's getting more into being my slave and being in embarrassing situations.... She gets a sitter for the kids and tells me to dress her and boss her around for the night. Last time I had her wear a mesh shirt and tiny skirt with no panties, then took her jacket and had her walk the mall like that. throughout the night I had her let her tits out until I told her to put them away.....one time it was over 10 minutes in a Home Depot. When we get to the car she is so horny she wants me to fuck her on the hood so others can watch....the last time I took her to an adult shop and had her buy a butt plug and put it in with the other customers watching....then I had her try on sl*tty dresses and walk around the store......can't wait for my next night out now....I think I'm going to take all of her clothes and make her walk naked through a furniture store.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:41 PM

Thanked 25,437 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default Wfe

My wife likes dressed sex,, lingerie, bikini, cosplay, skirts, etc.... also, she likes being the object of several mens desires at a time and being submissive to them..... she likes making men cum, she likes knowing she made them cum-- especially in her pussy as that warm feeling makes her cum.
Attached Thumbnails
f8.jpg  
Old 01-02-2017, 01:24 AM

Thanked 2,445 Times in 328 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
Most of my wife's kinks are things I introduced her to. The sex in front of our bedroom window, or fooling around by the campfire when we are camping. While she is turned on by these things I am not sure she would have come up with them on her own.

Some kinks she can claim as her own include fantasy/dirty talk when we are making love. She also discovered she likes some light spanking. One night many years ago we were fooling around when I gave her a light swat on the ass. She responded by saying something along the lines of "oh, I've been bad girl you should spank me" so I positioned her over my knee and proceeded to warm her bottom. It made her hot and ever since she will ask for a spanking when she is in the mood.
ever spank your wife in front of someone? either a teasing slap to her skirt or pants? or nicely and fully bare bottomed? HOT THOUGHT!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2017, 10:30 AM

Thanked 26,491 Times in 1,271 Posts

The gift that keeps on giving, my wife's little kinks. Her secret flashing and her sexual submissiveness are my favorites.
Old 01-02-2017, 11:58 PM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts

Wife is very much into the "dirty talk", calling her names, loves getting her hair pulled, grabbed roughly. Over the past few months has shown a lot of interest in anal again (she always initiates it) even starting to bring toys into the mix for some double penetration.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019