Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2013, 08:16 PM

Thanked 2,947 Times in 131 Posts
Smile over 200

I have to say that I did a count and I think it`s over 200 for me!! I use to drink and pass out and do trains back in the day!!LOL my friend would tell me about all the guys taking turns!! Not proud!! It`s just the past!!I had fun!!
Old 11-10-2013, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milfangie View Post
I have to say that I did a count and I think it`s over 200 for me!! I use to drink and pass out and do trains back in the day!!LOL my friend would tell me about all the guys taking turns!! Not proud!! It`s just the past!!I had fun!!
Pity I didn't know you
lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ts50 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2013, 02:00 PM

Smile well Milfangie, you must have been very popular back in the day.........

200+!! I'd say you made a lot of guys pretty happy--congrats.

Too bad you missed a lot of the fun.

Any others who have run up similar numbers?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2013, 04:45 PM

Thanked 2,825 Times in 76 Posts
Default Boned wife

The guy that's boned her 120 plus is her reg bull we have known him 7 yrs now, I do sometimes get to watch , I feel great about it as he is very good in the fucking side of things sadly I don't hold a hard on as good as he does (over 2 hrs) solid fucking she loves it hope to go bear back soon
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to smokieuk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 01:43 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

Tracy had been with 5 guys before we got together at 18. Since we have been together at least 21 guys have fucked her most of them more than once. One guy we saw for 4 years at least once a week and often more. In the evenings we would spit roast Tracy and sometimes during the day if his delivery route bought him local he would drop in for a quicky before going back to work. I could not even guess how many times Tracy has been fucked by other guys.

I love seeing her with other guys and when I cant be there I love hearing about it afterwards.
Old 12-13-2013, 05:48 PM

Default Good theread!

Any more stories?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2013, 08:54 AM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny99990 View Post
Any more stories?
We have loads of stories to share and will as and when I have time to write them down. Some have photos that go with them some don't.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2013, 07:14 PM

My first wife only had one - me - until after we split.

I was my second wife's seventh, and I am certain of her truthfulness because she told me about her past in detail, such as it were, before we started our own affair.

She lost her virginity when she was 16 as a junior in high school to a guy who was a senior. She said she had a couple of beers and he boned her on the living room floor at his house. He was the first person to ever go down on her, but she said she never gave him head. She said they always used a condom and had sex three or four times, which given the way she estimates things I'd guess more like 10 times, but not a lot.

When he went off to college she visited him at least once and no doubt did the deed, but she found out he was fooling around and broke up with him. She then dated a guy in her class and again they had condom sex "three or four times", including once on her father's bed.

In college she dated a guy all through her sophomore year but consummated the relationship only twice, near the end when they broke up. She was sure of that number because I did not believe it. I told her I would have expected them to be going at it like rabbits, but she said he was a virgin and shy, and she is the one who got him to finally do it. Turns out she did not care for it with him, had pity sex a second time, then ended things.

She had a one-night stand before her senior year in college. Went to a bar with some guys, stayed till closing. She said they were flirting all night so after closing they went back to her car and made out. As she put it, one thing led to another, she reclined her car seat, pulled her pants off, and let him in. She said it did not last long, "just a couple pumps was all it took". It was her first time not using a condom and she was surprised at how wet her pants were when she got home.

During her senior year she said she was making out with some guy in her room, and they were going 'round the bases. Eventually, he went down on her, and she enjoyed it so much she wanted him in her. However, he told her he was impotent and could not get it up. She tried giving him a hand job and even a blow job, saying it was the first time she ever put a dick in her mouth. But it did not work and she had to settle for the oral sex.

Before she went off to grad school she met her future husband, and they had condom sex once before she left. While at school she went on the pill to regulate her period. She said she was planning to visit her boyfriend over Thanksgiving but he acted like he would not have time to see her. She was left with the impression he was no longer interested in her, so she started dating another guy. She said they had sex "four or five times", and he was the first guy she ever had sex with where she was on top.

After she went home for Christmas she and her future husband decided to get back together, and she broke things off with the guy back at school. She told me they never so much as kissed again.

While she was married her sex life did not sound very adventurous. She said they mostly did missionary, she was on top occasionally, and once or twice did doggy. She said she gave her husband one or two blow jobs.

To this point I am thinking to myself, how can such a slim, very attractive woman have had such a boring sexual history!

So after knowing her for quite some time we started having our own relationship. The first time we had a sexual encounter she would not let me in, but we did pretty much everything else imaginable. One of us had to be wearing underpants was her rule. It was one of the hottest sexual experiences I ever had and it lasted over two hours. At one point I had mine off and she started giving me a blow job. I told her that she was going to make me cum and she said "I've never done that - sounds like fun." That really stirred me up and I let loose a huge load, which she swallowed without spilling a drop. Then she smiled and said "that tasted a lot better than I thought it would." I got a lot of blow jobs after that.

We started fucking about a month after that, practically every day during lunch break and a lot of weekends when we'd get together to go running. One time we went running on a Saturday morning and decided to get it on in the woods. As I entered her I immediately knew I was getting sloppy seconds. I said to her "you had sex this morning", and she had a horrified look on her face. She said it was last night but wanted to know how I knew. I had to explain sloppy seconds. She looked even more pained, and explained she only had sex with her husband about once a week, and did not really like it. At one point recently, she even pretty much told him it did not turn her on with him. He told her he did not understand, because when they did have sex she was really, really wet. So she had a sudden realization that the reason she was really, really wet was because her husband was getting sloppy seconds.

We've been married now almost 14 years, and every now and then I get sloppy seconds, but they're mine.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gustav05489 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2013, 03:33 PM

Smile Must be some more guys with stories about their wife?

Anyone else?
The Following User Says Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2013, 04:27 PM
A user who abused the forums

Thanked 9,496 Times in 367 Posts
Default how many guys have boned me

I have to say that I did a count It's more than 100
Attached Thumbnails
sss342a02.jpg  

Last edited by spacecake; 12-31-2021 at 01:43 PM. Reason: *****fake pictures removed*****

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s