uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-25-2016, 08:38 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Sisters-In-Law In Panties

When I first got married and for a number of years after that, I would visit my in-laws or they would visit me, and my wife's sisters would sleep only in short t-shirts and panties, and parade around in front of me that way. Yes different households have different ideas of what is or isn't taboo to wear around "family", but I still thought it was weird, though damned sexy, to have all of these sisters-in-laws, some single and some married, showing me their braless tits and having their panties in full view and pulled tight over their butts and pussies. Sometimes they might wear an actual short nightgown on top, but still sit cross-legged or otherwise spread their legs and let me see their panties. Sometimes there were only one or two other people around, sometimes just the SIL and her husband, but other times there was a whole house full of family when they dressed this way.

And even my brother-in-law's statuesque curvy hot wife, who I'm confident didn't dress this way in front of her own family, started preening around me and at least one other brother-in-law just in braless t-shirts and panties (even tank tops with her large breasts hanging out the sides). I won't forget the first time she walked by me, smiling, and down the hall, her butt cheeks rising and falling under her panties, my wife's younger brother and I pretending we weren't staring. I wouldn’t call it peer pressure – nobody would have given it a second thought if she wore jogging shorts or something to bed. My theory is at some point she, seeing the other women showing panties, started doing it because, "I can get away with it because 'he is family' and all of the others are doing it."
Old 01-25-2016, 08:40 PM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default Encore

If you combine "other people are doing it, so it's ok" with "you've already seen me naked, so it's ok" it would seem that life should be a progression of increasing nakedness, which is maybe the only thing to look forward to about getting older...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2016, 09:08 PM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default Great memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
When I first got married and for a number of years after that, I would visit my in-laws or they would visit me, and my wife's sisters would sleep only in short t-shirts and panties, and parade around in front of me that way. Yes different households have different ideas of what is or isn't taboo to wear around "family", but I still thought it was weird, though damned sexy, to have all of these sisters-in-laws, some single and some married, showing me their braless tits and having their panties in full view and pulled tight over their butts and pussies. Sometimes they might wear an actual short nightgown on top, but still sit cross-legged or otherwise spread their legs and let me see their panties. Sometimes there were only one or two other people around, sometimes just the SIL and her husband, but other times there was a whole house full of family when they dressed this way.

And even my brother-in-law's statuesque curvy hot wife, who I'm confident didn't dress this way in front of her own family, started preening around me and at least one other brother-in-law just in braless t-shirts and panties (even tank tops with her large breasts hanging out the sides). I won't forget the first time she walked by me, smiling, and down the hall, her butt cheeks rising and falling under her panties, my wife's younger brother and I pretending we weren't staring. I wouldn’t call it peer pressure – nobody would have given it a second thought if she wore jogging shorts or something to bed. My theory is at some point she, seeing the other women showing panties, started doing it because, "I can get away with it because 'he is family' and all of the others are doing it."
Holy crap, that post just brought back a memory I haven't had in a long time.

When I was a kid, probably 8th grade, my parents went out of town and my sister and I stayed with a family that lived across the street for a whole week. We had known them all our lives and often played together. They had ten kids, Irish Catholic, and I was the age of their second to youngest. So their house was full of older kids in high school and college.

The first day everything was totally normal, like I said we had known them forever. And then after dinner everyone got their pajamas on and came down to watch TV. (This was back when a house had one TV) The brothers wore sweat pants or flannel pj bottoms and t-shirts. The girls however all wore nighties. They came down just past their panties, with frill at the hem. But the craziest thing was they were basically transparent. I swear I am not making this up. The daughter who was my age and my best friend, and her three older sisters were all wearing basically nothing, and what they were wearing was see-through. And none of them were wearing bras.

When they first came down, I thought it was a total put on. Like I was on candid camera. They were such a conservative family. This couldn't be happening. But the entire time I was there, it was the same thing. All day long they were the people I knew and then after dinner I got to openly see their nipples, their bouncing boobs, their panties. They would sit on the floor cross legged while watching TV. It was crazy. And they didn't seem to care at all that I was there.

The only thing I can figure is that if you grow up in a house with ten kids, everyone has seen everyone so many times that nobody cares anymore.

Thank you for reminding me of that week.
Old 01-26-2016, 03:30 AM

Thanked 8,378 Times in 553 Posts
Smile Staying over

I agree that people change their habits in the everyday domestic environment. If someone comes for dinner then naturally they're dressed up, but staying over for a few days the inhibitions slip.
I've experienced the same thing with SIL's, cousins etc who maybe some downstairs in the morning before they shower, braless in a thin slightly see-through t shirt or vest.
They will also be more relaxed in the bathroom to bedroom trip across the hall, maybe wrapped in a towel that barely covers their backside or in a bra with no shirt if their waiting for their deodorant to dry.
I've see all this in church going ladies who've only ever had one man in their life and wont wear skirts above their knee!
I'm looking forward to summer when we get some more visitors.
Maybe it's stretching the theory but I do think some are desperate to do something a little outrageous but are scared because of the constraints in their sober lives and don't really know where to start.

An OCC help group needed maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2016, 12:34 PM

Default I'm puzzled --

Women will wear mini-skirts that nearly expose "everything" but when they sit down they nearly rip the hem out of the skirt trying to get it to cover their knees!

Any way, here is my contribution. Had to fiddle with the brightness and contrast to get a good peek!

Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
no-panties.jpg  
Old 01-26-2016, 01:42 PM

Thanked 1,342 Times in 131 Posts
Default True

Ive been to clubs where women let you grind up on them & feel them up on a public dance floor. Yet go on a date with them & try to cop a feel & they act like you are the pervert in a raincoat LOL
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to FREDBARNES For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2016, 03:27 PM

Thanked 26,507 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife's first year of teaching she got to be close friends of 2 other young teachers who had been teaching a few years. Of course we got together with them on weekends, partied and wet to football games together, this was before anyone had kids, so it was pretty carefree. All of the ladies were very conservative and dressed modestly, didn't smoke and drank little alcohol.

After the 1st year teaching they invited us to go in with them on a beach house rental, something they did every summer as soon as school was out. They even coordinated with another teacher group, so we had like 3 condos on the beach full of young teachers and their spouses. Apparently when this group finished teaching for the year and got to the beach, all rules were off. Very skimpy bikinis, no bras, wet t-shirts, strip poker games, they even had a trophy for the first skinny dipper. These were teachers, not models, but there were some very attractive bodies on display.

I had always heard that nurses were the most sexually adventuress group, after few year of my wife teaching, I learned differently.
Old 01-26-2016, 07:38 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default He Can Feel Me Up on the Dance Floor Because...

Quote:
Ive been to clubs where women let you grind up on them & feel them up on a public dance floor. Yet go on a date with them & try to cop a feel & they act like you are the pervert in a raincoat LOL
Yeah, I would think that dancing would be a good one for this. But at my age and sheltered conservative lifestyle I have no personal experience, sadly. I'd think that once a woman sees her friends grinding on some guys, or letting some guys grind on their ass or crotches, and seeing Miley Cyrus doing it on TV, it would be easy to be out on the dance floor and decide it’s okay to let some dude who is a stranger or just an acquaintance and not her husband dry hump her because “the other women are doing it.”

But this is not completely new. I can relate true stories from the mid-1960s where school principals were breaking up sock hops like a vice raid because couples were allegedly dancing too close together. Or to quote Gabby Hayes from some old Western, “You can call it waltzing if you want, but to me it’s just plain hugging in public!”

But please, if you have any true stories of women letting men grind on them in this sort of shocking or at least unexpected way that may support this theory, share them, with details. I don't get out much.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2016, 05:00 PM

Thanked 1,342 Times in 131 Posts
Default Re

2 stories that come to mind personally was the chick who I felt every inch of her body & played tonsil hockey with on the dance floor. Her friends were looking at her with the what the fuck are you doing look. She lived far so we agreed to meet up again the next weekend. The next weekend I see her & she tells me flat out " I cant do anything because my boyfriend is here tonight" WTF LMAO!

The other story were to 2 latinas who I walked up to & started grinding 1 & the other joined in & I was all over them & felt almost every inch of them on the dance floor all night but neither would give a phone number & never saw them again!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to FREDBARNES For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2016, 11:07 AM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default I'll Do That !

Gabby Hayes from some old Western, “You can call it waltzing if you want, but to me it’s just plain hugging in public!”

A guy has to be old and have a good memory to write things like this! My wife and I both love this group. Sadly we don't get on here as often as we'd like.
Several reasons for us coming back. It's a mixture of old farts, young adults, and just plain perverts with stories of their lives. Yes, we know some are true, some are lies, some are exagerated. But most bring back memories of things my wife and I have done years ago....and yesterday. We thank everyone for this.

My wife and I are not dancers. For some reason we did used to square dance and loved it. Not exactly grinding and feeling type dancing. However my wife in her Dolly Pardon scooped blouses along with other nice little old ladies often accidently got doe-see-doed on the tits!
But this brought another story about some "pen-pal friends" we used to share stories and naughty photos with. This skinny little gal, Pam, told how they'd go to bars with dance floors and she wore only a mini and a tiny blouse, much the same as my non dancing wife.
Pam woulld write about dancing with strangers who put their hands down her blouse or up her skirt fingering and fondling. The amazing stories were those Pam told about getting fucked on a crowded dance floor as her husband watched. Supposedly no one else knew.
Pam went on to write about going out into the parking lots to finish the fucking.
Back in our 20's and 30's these things were not things we heard, knew about, or did! Yet i wanted to try!
We didn't believe all of Pam and Mr Pam's stories. Still as time passed and others told similar stories, my wife tried to dance and was fondled much the same ways many times.
Fucking others didn't come into her life until a few years ago but I'm sure it could have happened back then.

Doing what others do has been great for me. My wife is an exhibitionist and somehow gets other women to dress and display body parts many wouldn't normally see.
For us the seeing strangers and my sister-in-law nearly nude often happened while camped. Yes camping was our favorite thing to do and it seems in warm weather with beer flowing, semi nudity came natural in the RV or around the campfire.
Thanks again for the memories.------------- Happy Trails to You!

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 01-28-2016 at 11:10 AM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida