uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2017, 03:29 PM

Default Popular Girl

Before we started going steady at 16, she told me that she had to tell me something before we got too serious. She told me she had been with a lot of guys. She didn't know an exact number but it was in the 20s. This was all between the ages of 12 and 16. She developed early and with a big chest and she got attention. After her first, she was never alone and was never faithful to any boyfriend. She would rarely initiate, but hardly ever said No. she screwed, friends of boyfriends, siblings of girlfriends, study partners, teachers, guys at parties, you name it. It was not uncommon for her to have sex with two different guys in the same day. She even added a few more after we started going together including her own cousin. I would estimate that she has had her legs spread by almost 30 guys, screwed over 600 times and gave at least a few hundred blow jobs. I've met many who have had her in her past at high school reunions. I had wondered how much of a sl*t she really was and after she realized I didn't mind, she stripped and blew a friend of mine, then easily initiated a threesome with him. She is truly amazing to watch. She's had a couple of my friends and a few we've met online since we've been married. She took to it naturally, like she had never stopped. I'm convinced that you can't really take the sl*t out of the girl. We don't do that stuff anymore, but oh the memories.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:01 PM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuluwarrior View Post
Any BBCs among your wife's 67 lovers?
Three so far to date.

One who she hooked up with multiple times when we visit the Washington DC area where he lives. (Probably 8 times or so.)

One guy we met on a vacation weekend get-away, met out on the dance floor at a tiki bar on the beach.

One other gentleman we met at a lifestyle club we have visited on occasion in Dayton, OH. I think they hooked up twice total in the past few years.

She has been communicating with one guy for several months on a swinger site and plan to meet but no date set yet due to his and her schedules conflicting. She travels for work, he travels for work and he has his kids on every other weekend.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2017, 11:51 PM

Thanked 2,349 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus59 View Post

I imagine my response sounded a little harsh.......

If you have the will to change your station in life I heartily recommend Robert Glover's No More Mister Nice Guy as a starting point. Best of luck in all your endeavors.

I'm assuming you meant well. Feel free to let us sneak a peek at the hotwife you chose to brag about while going all guru on me. I'm guessing a fair share
Of our friends here would trade my once a month for your once a day. So yea, thanks for the encouragement. Really.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 01:20 AM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
Three so far to date.

One who she hooked up with multiple times when we visit the Washington DC area where he lives. (Probably 8 times or so.)

One guy we met on a vacation weekend get-away, met out on the dance floor at a tiki bar on the beach.

One other gentleman we met at a lifestyle club we have visited on occasion in Dayton, OH. I think they hooked up twice total in the past few years.

She has been communicating with one guy for several months on a swinger site and plan to meet but no date set yet due to his and her schedules conflicting. She travels for work, he travels for work and he has his kids on every other weekend.
She read this and says I am missing two.

1. A guy we met in a hotel bar one evening when she was traveling with me for work. It was in St. Louis, MO and the guy was french I believe.

2. A guy she met out in Dallas, TX while on a business trip. - I was not aware of this but she swears she told me about it lol. So, I guess that means out of 68 to date................

I do have a few images from two of these.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 02:06 PM

Thanked 84,603 Times in 2,952 Posts

If I am to believe my wife, there was an old boyfriend twice when I was in the service, which I did not find out till many years later. The problem is she was and still is horny - even at the age of 67, so I can't believe she did not fool around when I was away on a long cruise, or away on business trips.

When we did it the first time, there was no evidence of her being a virgin. She did act like she was a novice, even going as far to saying "if you want to put that thing in me, you have to do it yourself, because I am not touching it". May have been an act.

We are going to visit friends this summer, and he has confided to me that his wife fucked around while engaged. She told him all about it, and when he fucks her he asks her "is this how they fucked you? and she says yes - it was great" This gets him off.I plan on asking him to have his wife (a few glasses of wine) to tell my wife, and ask my wife if she ever fucked around on me. Hopefully my wife will share stories with her as they compare notes. There may also be mutual friends involved.

Any other suggestions?
Old 02-21-2017, 04:48 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

For a long time I knew my wife's number was 3 other guys, a few more if you include oral and a handjob. I knew about them all before the deed was committed. Last year and old friend of mine died, he knew it was his time and he went peacefully. A few weeks later my wife and I were in bed getting sexy, talking about her hotwife activities, the few that there are, it still turns me on for her to talk about them.

Sometimes she is coy and makes up some story to arouse me, but she is a terrible liar and I can easily tell she's making it up. This time she said 'there is something I have to tell you about Alan', the friend that just died, she said 'I think you'll like it, but you may not.'

She told me that when we met Alan, she had a little crush on him, he was a real geek and even in his mid 20's he had never had a GF. She said the idea of being his first drove her crazy with lust, so she plotted to seduce him, and she did when I was out of town. Alan was a very good friend of mine and a hunting buddy, after clothes were off he was getting cold feet until my wife promised to never tell me about it, and she didn't until he was passed.

If I had found out about this when it happened I would have been crushed, now it is a big turn on, especially the part of how she had to give him a very detailed anatomy lesson on the first naked female he had ever been with. She said they only did it once then and once after he moved to Atlanta and she visited him when she visited her parents there.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 05:06 PM

A grand total of eight, including myself. I was the first. After we'd been married a few years, we experimented with three small swing parties, mostly with couples we knew. Even though she agreed to try swinging, my wife is very conservative, and very devoted to me. She is just not the flirting type. So short story short, seven other guys have boned my wife, and they did it while I was in the room.
Old 02-21-2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymitch22 View Post
A grand total of eight, including myself. I was the first. After we'd been married a few years, we experimented with three small swing parties, mostly with couples we knew. Even though she agreed to try swinging, my wife is very conservative, and very devoted to me. She is just not the flirting type. So short story short, seven other guys have boned my wife, and they did it while I was in the room.
Did she enjoy while she was doing it? If there were seven other guys, she must have done more than one in a night. Was she turned on by that? My wife is very conservative too so I have not even gotten as far as you with some experimenting.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 06:29 AM

My wife has cycled back and forth between periods of extreme sl*ttiness to very conservative. When she was younger (teens, early 20's) she openly admits to"More than I could even remember". She and her friend from HS became roommates and regularly picked up and screwed several guys, sometimes together and sometimes alone and switching them off. She also admits that if either of them were in a relationship, if she and her roomie were having a fight one would fuck the others BF to get even. This was confirmed by her ex-RM several years later when we were all reminiscing about the "old days".

Before and right after we were married she became quite reserved, still being wild with me in the bedroom, but limiting her activities to the two of us. This might have been because as a now-married woman she thought this the proper thing to do or it may have been because she was hired in a professional position.

Sure enough, two years later she started to really get into fetishes and BDSM and the genie was out of the bottle. She loved anything and everything, men and women! I'd play with and her and she'd play alone. Suddenly, right back to the business suits and dresses and jeans and sweats and just cuddling with me. This cycle has continued two more full times and I have just come to accept it. Bottom line...total number? In the hundreds with her pre-marital activities really putting that number over the top.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to loadmaster011 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 07:59 PM

Default Thunder Bay

My wife isn't sure how many men have fucked her.
She was sexually active at a young age and was fucked by many guys when she was a teen.
She was also a prostitute for a few years and entertained men at a house on Brock st. and at Winston Hall apartments during the 80's.
She has told me that it wasn't uncommon to have sex with 2 or 3 different men a night and she was also gangbanged by 4 or 5 men most weekends for about a year and a half.
She used to also work at a fast food restaraunt and would regularly let her boss and his friends fuck her in the basement and she would fuck customers in their cars after her shift. was over.
She thinks the number of men is somewhere between two and three hundred.
My wife is extremely kinky and has been fucked by 17 men and 2 women since we have been together.
We both love having sex while she tells me of her past encounters.There is one man in particular from her past that makes her squirt when she thinks about all of the times she serviced him.
I would love to hear from any men that fucked my wife in the past. It turns me on knowing she was (is) such a sl*t. Thanks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s