photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2016, 08:38 PM

titman86, you must have the Buttman DVD contestant list for 2001-08 since the Boobepedia list is totally complete

Here is the 2002-07 list
Attached Thumbnails
Buttman at NAP 14 2002-07 list.jpg  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ctrl C For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 08:46 PM

2002-08 from Buttman at NAP 15
Attached Thumbnails
Buttman at NAP 15 2002-08 list 1.jpg   Buttman at NAP 15 2002-08 list 2.jpg  

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ctrl C For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 08:55 PM

2003-07 from Buttman at NAP 16
Attached Thumbnails
Buttman at NAP 16 2003-07 list 1.jpg   Buttman at NAP 16 2003-07 list 2.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ctrl C For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 09:02 PM

I only have discs to there. Buttman kept putting them out for a little while longer. If anyone has any in the range of #17-21, they cover 2003-08 to 2007. Please snapshot and post. I used VLC.

#12 to #1 cover 2001-07 back to probably mid 90's. However, I do have #8 aka Fun in the Sun and it doesn't have the contestant list. Not sure when he started putting that as a DVD extra.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ctrl C For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2016, 02:37 AM

My first and only time at NAP was the early one in 1997. The contest didn't start until Sunday, and on Saturday single guys were allowed on the grounds. The contest itself was very disappointing. A titty bar less alcohol, only outside. And the lack of (nude) female non-contestants was also a bummer.

Saturday was a regular nudist day and I found it overall more satisfying. And the people were nicer, too. It don't think any of the regulars attended Sunday's contest.
If I can find any pics I will upload them.
Glad I went, but I have no desire to return to NAP.

I used to visit Naked City during the late 70's early 80's when Dick Droste owned the place. A whole lot different than today's Sun-Aura. Were/are there any threads on the old Naked City in Roselawn?
The Following User Says Thank You to likemslick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2016, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl C View Post
titman86, you must have the Buttman DVD contestant list for 2001-08 since the Boobepedia list is totally complete

Here is the 2002-07 list
Thanks Ctrl C! You've been an incredible help! I got the list of contestants from here:http://www.cavr.com/xxx13290.htm

which was from the DVD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to titman86 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2016, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by likemslick View Post
Were/are there any threads on the old Naked City in Roselawn?
There is a thread on 'non nudes-a-poppin' contests.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=100525

You could always start a specific one on Naked City if you wanted!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to titman86 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2017, 02:25 AM

If anyone has more contestant information (names & numbers) I'd really appreciate it! I've got no info for 1990 or earlier and there are lots of gaps in the early 90s lists. Here's what I've found so far.
http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Nudes-A-Poppin

Good sources for this are the 'Buttman at Nudes a Poppin' series of videos & old magazines that covered the event. The official Nudes a Poppin website only started covering stuff around 1997.

Any help at all would be appreciated!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to titman86 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2018, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qd0307 View Post
Some shots from 1993.
I'm pretty sure the three photos on the bottom right are a pre-boob job Ruby Cheeks/Ruby Jewel.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trebuchet1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2020, 02:55 PM

Location: Beautiful, Sunny and Peaceful Lakewood, California !
Cool Klondike !....You are CORRECT, Sir !!! / About my (not-yet-posted) Mega-Collection...

[QUOTE=Klondike;1281333]Yeah well - its looking like if I were to throw away every NAP pic I have but those of Chiffon, I'd be left with about two pics. Thats out of thousands total. NOt something I'm inclined to do....

A REPLY From hypercat77 : Klondike....FIRST, i apologize for not having immediately replied to your questions to me for so long (which apparently i had forgotten to do) !!!....you are CORRECT (and i was WRONG) about "Chiffon" !; After reading your post above, i realized i was WRONG to say or infer that i would gladly throw out all other pics of beautiful nude women except for those of "Chiffon" (BTW, thats a great pic of her you posted)....I admittedly went TOO FAR from LOGIC and so i accordingly apologize for that mistake. And now in reply to your questions to me in your post-

1. "And, considering that you appear to be quite knowledgable about NAP, a couple questions: One, what do YOU have in the way of pics you could post?"

Begun as a side hobby in 1979 (at age 23), i have slowly and continuously added to my growing NIMA (Nudist Image Mega-Archive) Collection (originally from selected cut-out pics from actual nudist magazines i had found at old, now-non-existing bookstores). These images are thousands of pictures of EXTRAORDINARILY Beautiful Nudist Women (1900-Present), now mostly collected from the Internet. Most ALL of these images are from the now long-gone Nudist Magazines from 1960s-70s, which (as everyone knows) were the FIRST type of publications in puritanical America to feature un-censored, full-frontal photo-pictures of totally-nude people.

An Important Note : In accordance with current American laws, this collection has always only contained, and will always only contain, images of adult nudists ONLY.

These beautiful, carefully-selected IMAGES (thousands were rejected) are all organized into 37 TYPE Folders (examples : Single Figures, Pairs, Groups, Couples, Beach & Lake, Reclined, Seated, Beauty Contests, Center-Page Spreads [each file-name stating magazine-title, -year and -issue], Poolside, Black & Dark-Skin, In Water & Underwater, Named Women, Unknown Women....etc). Many of the Named Women and Unknown Women Folders also have multiple COVER images featuring that particular nudist woman on a COVER.

Also, there are 12 ACTION Folders (examples : Running, Jumping, Hand-stands & Arm-stands, Backbends, Dancing & Ballet, Sports & Yoga, Reaching & Stretching, Acrobatics & Upside-down, Bathing & Showering....etc).

And, a major alphabetized COVERS section with hundreds of Magazine-TITLE Folders containing THOUSANDS of nudist magazine COVER-images (American & Foreign / 1900-Present), with each TITLE Folder containing images of all the known ISSUES [each image-file name stating Year, Issue or Month and Publisher]. The American TITLES from 1960-Present alone number over 600 !...

All these TYPE, ACTION and COVER Folders also contain MANY similar duplicate images (that have either better image quality or size, or cover-details that the other images dont have) and are indicated by "x", “x2", “x3", etc. Many of the images had MAJOR DEFECTS i had to carefully digitally correct (camera-pic distortions, discolorations, fading, etc) using a few photo-editing apps. Ive also created several carefully digitally DE-CENSORED cover-versions of several 1960s censored nudist magazine covers, using the same (but UN-CENSORED) pics sometimes included inside the magazines....plus (just for fun) a few digitally-created vintage 1960s Nudist Magazine Fake Covers (using bolder 1970s-era nudist pics for cover-images than would NEVER have been allowed during the milder 1960s).

Many of the IMAGES in the COVERS Folders have NEVER yet been presented by anyone anywhere online in any series-order, or with any chronological issue information.

Altho i started the collection in 1979 (over 40 years ago), ive NOT yet uploaded it anywhere online simply because i was too involved with employment and other social activities, so i never thought i had enough free time to do that. But now being retired, im seriously considering beginning the (long) process of uploading the collection (in a proper categorical order) to either OCC or VEF (vintage-erotica-forum.com, another long-existing mega-site that also features a lot of vintage Nudist Magazine pics)....or to a mostly nudism-related mega-site that will welcome it. Any suggestions ?

2. "and two....what do you know about this collection and about Hooter Historian?" My Reply : Before reading from you about this site, i didnt know ANYTHING about it at all, and was AMAZED about the vast collection that you said they had posted (or were posting) ! - Paul / hypercat77
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hypercat77 For This Useful Post:

Tags
naked female contest

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022