Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2018, 06:56 AM

Thanked 7,268 Times in 373 Posts
Default Car park wanking = car wash

Although Emma has always known about dogging she much prefers the warmth and security of indoor sex (either just us or with our neighbours)

Our only time dogging seriously was a wash out, we found the couples not to be to our liking and some of the guys way too young and way too pushy. Also we have always been scared of playing too close to home and with young children can't travel too far.

The only other experience that we had was in a place near Bolton, England. We were coming back from a wedding and had stopped to have a break, in what I knew to be an active area.

If you have seen pics of my wife you'll know what she had big breasts and I was soon giving her a feel as we had some sandwiches in the car park. We had been to a wedding as mentioned and although we are not too old we were both sufficiently drunk at the wedding and were without kids that the night before we both had a drunken but much needed long sleep, lol.

So anyway, I was horny as fuck, no sex the night before, hangover horn and knowing that this car park was quite active had me very hard very quickly.

I managed to get Emma's bra undone and was playing with her large breasts as she played with my cock.

Although we were focusing on each other I could see that we were gaining attention from a couple of other cars in the car park, one young lad in a plumbers van slowly wandered by under the pretence of going for a wee and an older man under the pretence of using the rubbish bin.

As Emma wanked me faster and faster I realised that neither of them had walked back to their cars and that they must be watching somewhere to the rear of the car.

There must have been something in my eyes as Emma immediately said. "They are both behind the car watching".

I could see in her rear view mirror that one of the gents, turned out to be the older man, was edging his way down the passenger side of the car, cock in hand.

As he got closer I managed to wind down Emma's window using the controls on my side.

Emma's too was already around her neck and her bra was pulled down with both 36ee tits on show.

As soon as the older gent was by the window he reached inside and led one of Emma's boobs, I could see him take the weight of it in his hand and use his thumb to circle around her large but inverted nipple.

The sight of this made me cum straight away. He motioned for Emma to take hold of his cock but she shook her head and instead he continued to wank until he too shot his load, very thick and quite a lot.

With a big grin on his face he zipped up, gave Emma one last squeeze and went back to his car.

In all that excitement the younger lad had worked his way down to the car door too and was quick to take the older guys place.

Emma, the sl*t, was much more interested in him as he had a larger, thicker cock than either the older guy or me. He too felt her breasts and she offered them up to him so he could rub his tip between her cleavage, already oozing pre-cum onto her.

Again she refused to wank him but this time did, I'm pretty sure, stroke his balls and egged him on. Along the lines of "mmm cum baby" "yes wank that nice cock".

As soon as it was obvious he was cuming she turned her back to me and pushed her breasts out of the window. I heard his loud moan and a satisfied squeal from Emma then she sat back in her seat with 4 long streaks of cum on her tits. Two on the left breast one down her cleavage and one right on her right nipple.

Rather than get fully dressed she took her bra off and pulled her top down. We made a quick exit, along with grateful waves from her new friends and drove home, Emma's top stuck down with cum and the car filling with the smell.

She managed to get to the M62 motorway before her fingers crept into her knickers and she gave herself a nice long orgasm.

Thankfully before we reached home I decided to stop for petrol and it was then that I noticed long streaks down the passenger side door, one or both of our car park friends had managed to get their cum on the door too and it had been blown along the side of the car as we had driven home.

Emma was bemused and slightly embarrassed by this but it gave us the opportunity to go through the car wash and for her to put her bra back on, though she left the sticky mess on her breasts and top!

So all in all that was our best and really only experience of carpark fun/dogging.

For me it was so good that I no longer want to try anything else outdoor.

Sorry for being so long!

Also here's a little taster of Emma's breasts if you haven't seen them before.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0465.JPG  
Old 03-22-2018, 09:23 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

That was fantastic!! Thanks do much for sharing
Old 07-03-2021, 12:14 PM

Thanked 4,729 Times in 422 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robemmayorkcpl View Post
Although Emma has always known about dogging she much prefers the warmth and security of indoor sex (either just us or with our neighbours)

Our only time dogging seriously was a wash out, we found the couples not to be to our liking and some of the guys way too young and way too pushy. Also we have always been scared of playing too close to home and with young children can't travel too far.

The only other experience that we had was in a place near Bolton, England. We were coming back from a wedding and had stopped to have a break, in what I knew to be an active area.

If you have seen pics of my wife you'll know what she had big breasts and I was soon giving her a feel as we had some sandwiches in the car park. We had been to a wedding as mentioned and although we are not too old we were both sufficiently drunk at the wedding and were without kids that the night before we both had a drunken but much needed long sleep, lol.

So anyway, I was horny as fuck, no sex the night before, hangover horn and knowing that this car park was quite active had me very hard very quickly.

I managed to get Emma's bra undone and was playing with her large breasts as she played with my cock.

Although we were focusing on each other I could see that we were gaining attention from a couple of other cars in the car park, one young lad in a plumbers van slowly wandered by under the pretence of going for a wee and an older man under the pretence of using the rubbish bin.

As Emma wanked me faster and faster I realised that neither of them had walked back to their cars and that they must be watching somewhere to the rear of the car.

There must have been something in my eyes as Emma immediately said. "They are both behind the car watching".

I could see in her rear view mirror that one of the gents, turned out to be the older man, was edging his way down the passenger side of the car, cock in hand.

As he got closer I managed to wind down Emma's window using the controls on my side.

Emma's too was already around her neck and her bra was pulled down with both 36ee tits on show.

As soon as the older gent was by the window he reached inside and led one of Emma's boobs, I could see him take the weight of it in his hand and use his thumb to circle around her large but inverted nipple.

The sight of this made me cum straight away. He motioned for Emma to take hold of his cock but she shook her head and instead he continued to wank until he too shot his load, very thick and quite a lot.

With a big grin on his face he zipped up, gave Emma one last squeeze and went back to his car.

In all that excitement the younger lad had worked his way down to the car door too and was quick to take the older guys place.

Emma, the sl*t, was much more interested in him as he had a larger, thicker cock than either the older guy or me. He too felt her breasts and she offered them up to him so he could rub his tip between her cleavage, already oozing pre-cum onto her.

Again she refused to wank him but this time did, I'm pretty sure, stroke his balls and egged him on. Along the lines of "mmm cum baby" "yes wank that nice cock".

As soon as it was obvious he was cuming she turned her back to me and pushed her breasts out of the window. I heard his loud moan and a satisfied squeal from Emma then she sat back in her seat with 4 long streaks of cum on her tits. Two on the left breast one down her cleavage and one right on her right nipple.

Rather than get fully dressed she took her bra off and pulled her top down. We made a quick exit, along with grateful waves from her new friends and drove home, Emma's top stuck down with cum and the car filling with the smell.

She managed to get to the M62 motorway before her fingers crept into her knickers and she gave herself a nice long orgasm.

Thankfully before we reached home I decided to stop for petrol and it was then that I noticed long streaks down the passenger side door, one or both of our car park friends had managed to get their cum on the door too and it had been blown along the side of the car as we had driven home.

Emma was bemused and slightly embarrassed by this but it gave us the opportunity to go through the car wash and for her to put her bra back on, though she left the sticky mess on her breasts and top!

So all in all that was our best and really only experience of carpark fun/dogging.

For me it was so good that I no longer want to try anything else outdoor.

Sorry for being so long!

Also here's a little taster of Emma's breasts if you haven't seen them before.
Great stroy
The Following User Says Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004