Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2018, 08:43 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couple6872 View Post
Wow that’s going to be so hot when you pull the blindfold off and she sees who is inside her!
Especially if you pull of the blindfold and she sees the guy giving her a good rucking is someone she knows! As you said, one wasn’t a stranger. That will be hot when she finds out, and keeps fucking.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2018, 02:49 PM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 234 Posts
Default Blindfolded and handcuffed girlfriend

This happened about 30 years ago, but still makes me horny, my long term girlfriend at the time was hot as hell when drunk, we didn't live together and fell out quite a lot, but when she wanted sex I was always ready, she used to come over to my place usually after having drank the best part of a bottle of Sherry, usually wearing a short denim skirt with poppers at the front, and always wearing a thong, we had always fantasized about my best mate at the time joining us for sex, but it was always just that, a fantasy, but this time my mate, who lived a couple of hundred miles away, was down visiting his parents, so I seized my chance, and took a gamble that she'd be ok with it once we got started, so on the evening that she was coming round I told my mate to come round before and hide in the second bedroom.
My girlfriend came round half cut like normal, we did some heavy petting in the front room before going to the bedroom, we both got naked, with the exception of her thong I put the blindfold on her and handcuffed her hands behind her back, she was horny as fuck, so I told her that I was going to pretend to be my mate ( she loved that) so I went out the door and came back in but unknown to her, with my mate, I said to her Kev is going to pick you out now, he was naked and went down on her, licking her out, she moved as if she was shocked, and I thought for a minute it might be about to go wrong, but she loved it, he then started sucking her tits and put his cock in her and started fucking her, I forgot to mention that my mate had a very large cock, although I'd only ever seen it soft, but it was big, as he entered her she gasped, I then started playing with her tits, I then took her blindfold off, she was shocked but hornier than ever before, and started kissing him, he fucked her for a bit, and she wanted to suck his cock, that was so hot to watch, we all changed positions several times and eventually we both came inside her.
Afterwards all three of us were lying in bed exhausted, I then noticed my mate was touching her pussy again, and I wispered to her do you want his big cock again? She said yes, and my mate started fucking her again, this time much much harder than before, I was sort of left out but was more than happy lying next to her touching her and feeling my mates hard cock going in and out of my girlfriend, he (and she) came again and I started fucking her pussy, which by now was soaking with three loads of cum, there was no feeling like it, it happens the once, and never again, but after all these years is one of the hottest things I have ever done.
Old 02-09-2019, 07:25 PM

Thanked 25,458 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default The best

Blindfolded sex is the best fantasy fun ….. its just so dirty unknown.....
Attached Thumbnails
f8.jpg  
Old 02-22-2019, 09:47 AM

Thanked 3,382 Times in 224 Posts
Default Some pics of her experience

Search for :
Offered blindfolded to unknown stranger
Old 02-22-2019, 02:36 PM

Thanked 5,751 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf1980 View Post
We love this. It's my biggest fantasy to try this. My Mrs would love to innocently allow me to take advantage of her with another man. We often go away and she asks to be blindfolded knowing that i open the curtains to show her off. We've talked about bringing another man in without her knowing. She says that if she is blindfolded, she would have no idea who she was with. I'm sure that she would, and think that that's a nod for me to crack on and arrange this. This is where it gets complicated, finding the right guy. If anyone has any suggestions
Tie her up, blindfolded, in a nice hotel. Go to the bar and find her a hot guy. While she is waiting, she will get nervous and horny as hell. If you can't find anyone, just go back and play a fantasy fuck on her. Win/win.
Old 02-24-2019, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
Tie her up, blindfolded, in a nice hotel. Go to the bar and find her a hot guy. While she is waiting, she will get nervous and horny as hell. If you can't find anyone, just go back and play a fantasy fuck on her. Win/win.
Does he have to be hot if she's blindfolded?
The Following User Says Thank You to sleazoid For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2019, 10:40 AM

Thanked 5,751 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleazoid View Post
Does he have to be hot if she's blindfolded?
Sure. Respect for her and enjoyment for him.
Old 02-25-2019, 10:19 PM

Thanked 25,458 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default PICS

Pictures... PLEASE--we need pictures to go w/ all the stories???

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s