photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-29-2014, 03:54 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Well this past week was fun. My buddy who calls often but rarely text, consistently text me from thursday night through Friday night. He kept asking if my wife was going to keep her bargain. I did show her some text and she would just roll her eyes.

Friday the weather turned wet. Kenneth called friday night to see if we were on for tree removal. I asked my wife and she responded with "tomorrow or never". With that he and I decided to meet early at his office to load equipment and drive to the house.

I woke Saturday a.m. to a text saying waiting on you it the office. I showed my wife the text and said kenneth is so wound up he's thirty minutes early. I asked what she was going to do. She said just as promised. I asked what she was going to wear. She responded we will see.

I met kenneth at his office 6:30 a.m. we loaded the backhoe on his trailer along with ladders saws and other equipment. While riding over in his truck I asked about his wife and what she may think. I also didn't want it to be talked about to others if in fact my wife follows through with this deal. Kenneth said nothing. He pull his phone from his hip and sent me a text. He said if anything is said to use this to retaliate. I looked at my phone and it was a frontal picture of his wife in the shower. Now Kenneth's wife is not very attractive to me but I did not expect this. I laughed and asked what if my wife backs out and I now have a photo of his full naked frontal wife. We both laughed. As a side note kenneth took this photo of her reflection in the mirror while showering and has no clue he has a nude pic on his phone. Side note two, I still have the picture saved on my phone.

We made it to the house just before 8 a.m. the weather was overcast but no rain. We unloaded the backhoe and loaded all the equipment into the large front bucket and headed down the driveway. My wife walks out in running pants or yoga I'm never sure. Tennis shoes and a jacket. We pulled up to the first tree by the detached garage and started unloading. Kenneth then asked my wife what she had on under the jacket and reminded her of his deal. She unzipped the jacket to expose a white sports bra. Not the least bit sheer. Kenneth sat on the bucket of the backhoe and said he would wait. This was the first time my wife sounded unsure all week. She said after seeing herself in the mirror earlier she did not want his wife nor anyone else to hear about this. Kenneth offered her a solution. I almost fell off the backhoe. He pulled his phone off his hip. Dropped his jeans and boxers took a penis selfie sent it to my wife's phone. He did not rush this either. He then pulled everything on and asked if that text would prove he would say nothing. I was rolling laughing. The look on my wife's face was priceless. She turned around and went back to the house. I asked kenneth what the hell. He said he would work all day naked to be able to look at my wife's tits while there. We both laughed. I brought up the pic he sent me. He said to keep it anyway to prove he would say nothing.

As we were preparing to start on the first tree my wife came back out. Kenneth was on the backhoe and I was on the boom with the saw. I started cutting limbs. While I cut limbs kenneth has nothing to do till I need to move up or down the tree. When I was ready to move I didnt . I look down and he is looking at my wife. She has on a very sheer light blue blouse with a pocket over each nipple. Plenty of side boob but could only make out a hint of areola/nipple through the pocket material. With the motor running I could not hear the conversation. We finished trimming all the limbs and were ready to start the topping process. I came down and asked about the conversation. Kenneth said he told he that's not the idea of sheer even though he loved the sight. She made him give her his phone before going back inside. He said she want to make sure no pictures. We both laughed again. When we were down to the last ten feet of tree standing I look to my left and my lovely wife is standing with her hands on her hips wearing a very sheer light yellow top. I have never seen the top before. It was like a tight yellow skin on her body. I almost shot a load looking down at her. She and kenneth were having a conversation about something but she was making no attempt to cover. I finished the tree as if I never looked. When I stepped out of the bucket kenneth turned off the backhoe. She turned and faced me with her hands on her hips. She asked what I thought. I said "wow". I asked where the top came from. It is a workout cover top she purchased for the day. As Kenneth backed the trailer down the drive my wife asked if everything was OK. I said absolutely. I couldn't tell but she was really nervous because she was completely sober.

It was fun watching kenneth drool over my wife's tits. Very sexy watching her tits bounce with every step. My wife actually worked hard hauling the smaller limbs to the trailer. Kenneth found every excuse to be close to her. The first tree filled the trailer so we had to take it to the landfill. Of course kenneth insisted my wife ride with us but allowed her a jacket to cover in traffic. He did not hide the fact he was looking her adjusted the rearview mirror to stare at her nipples.

There were many instances of kenneth offering to help her but she always said no thanks. When we broke for lunch around 1 p.m. we started having a few beverages. We had decided to cut and trim trees first then clear them to the landfill. We left one tree for last as it needed a block and tackle on two limbs so that they did not fall on the fence or side of the garage. This was the part kenneth had waited for.

He had tried all day to inadvertently touch my wife. With her declining help it was hard for kenneth to get the opportunity. Again, kenneth did ask me if he could try. My response was fine if he got the chance I would not be mad.

This was well done by kenneth. For those not accustomed to a block and tackle, it attaches to a limb with a rope threaded between the pullies. One end of the rope attached to the part of the limb being cut and the other held by a person on the ground to keep it suspended till someone moved to the appropriate safe landing location. Well my wife was put on the rope to keep it from falling as she can not use any of the equipment. I attached the rope to a section of the limb and moved to cut. When I completed the cut kenneth locked the boom and got out of the backhoe to guide the limb down. He walked up to my wife. She had her hands extended just over her head holding the rope. While stand holding the rope wood shavings from the saw fell on her hair and chest. Very nonchalantly kenneth said let me help you with this. He started wiping the shavings off my wife's chest. She protested letting the rope slip to which I said don't drop that on the garage. Kenneth gave her tits and nipples a few more wipes then went over to get the other rope to guide the limb away from the garage. My wife again protested but I could tell the few drinks she had, kept her from embarrassment. She then wanted to swap task. Kenneth and I both volunteered but she could not do either job. She then told kenneth that the wood shavings were fine and she would brush them off. We repeated the same process with this limb portion being larger. As kenneth walked to my wife she started laughing telling kenneth she would get the ten damn shavings off. Being the gentleman he is he could not let that happen (his words), he did the same thing with two or three slow wipes across her tits and nipples to remove the debris. He then guided the limb to the ground. When we turned around my wife was walking into the house. Kenneth followed to apologize. He came back out smiling. He said she was getting a shot then mixing a drink to finish the job. He asked me again if I was OK that he will stop. I said as long as my wife is OK and it stays between us I am fine. He reminded me of the photo he sent me to assure his silence.

My wife came back. I could tell she had a tequila shot and drink. She was very flush and kenneth made her even blush more by pointing out how hard her nipples were. I did ask if she was OK. She smiled and said she was fine. Well we proceeded. This time I may have made sure additional wood shavings fell her way. This time kenneth assisted with five or six slow wipes of the tit and nipple. Now my wife would protest but just saying OK you got it or OK thats all. This went on till our last limb. This time all was the same except after five or six slow ass wipes of the tit and nipple, kenneth said since this is the last limb and tree I should clean all. My wife who had been saying theres no more shavings asked what. I'm am in a backhoe bucket about fifteen feet looking down at this. Kenneth reaches over and grabs a handful of tit and lifts with his other hand he wipes below her tit three or four times. My wife could say nothing but hold the rope. He repeats this with the other tit. This time my wife starts repeating OK, ok. We then lower the limb and finish is topping the tree. When we were done my wife said, "I believe I lived up to this and more" looking at kenneth. I will now go in the house while you guys finish.

We thanked her for the help and started the cleanup process. We finished the landfill runs. We started drinking while stacking wood. Kennoth could not stop talking about the day. We completed our work as the rain started. We went in the house. My wife stood there wearing a white top identical to the yellow. This top looked just like skin. It held the breast perfect. Kenneth and I both stood with mouth open. My wife said get a good look kenneth. This is your thankyou. With that she put on her jacket and zipped it. She also said nothing from today is said to anyone or around anyone. We all agreed.

I received two more nude pictures of Kenneth's wife saying that's for the work weekend. My wife also received an additional picture. Apparently, kenneth was not happy with the limp penis picture. He sent her a fully erect penis. My wife responded with how do I know who's this is. Kenneth sent a full facial side frontal with his hard dick pointing straight out.

My wife loves the look of her new yard. I love knowing that under her shirt she may be wearing one of the tops. Seems it was a fun time for all.
Old 12-29-2014, 07:27 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Thanks. Those were some sexy exciting stories. Having been a trucker and one who convinced my wife to flash other truckers I could see this story unfolding. As far as I can remember a female passenger is only visible from the waist up at most. Sometimes a trucker may see her knees or legs if up on the dash. You were smart in driving slowly next to the truckers to let them enjoy the view. Now days few even look.
After more than 50+ years of my wife riding nude or in later years with her skirt up and her blouse down we've never had a complaint or problem. Those who are offended have just looked away.

When we were in our 30's and 40's right up until recently I'd get my wife to stand topless and nude on interstate overpasses in places much as you describe. We only worried about someone driving up from those country lanes. She always had a small bikini or other clothing handy. Tube tops make great tops and skirts for riding or being outside. They can both be pulled to her waist like a belt.
Back then truckers had CB radios but cell phones were unheard of. Modern day things are making these games a bit unsafe. You have a very playful and brave wife who should be fun for many years of similar games. As for us, we never use medication or alcohol.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2014, 08:01 PM

Thanks model t. I have used your advice on several occasions. I am taking everything slow with my wife. Also Saturday, my wife had no liquid courage till late. I have had to lose several wagers to keep her interested. This tree cutting experience was a bonus as we were doing it anyway. My wife just happened to walk in on the conversation at the right time. The one thing about current technology is my wifes phone camera concerns. I hope to one day have her agree to allow me to post a picture of what I can only describe.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2014, 02:46 PM

fheath you are going to have to describe your pick up truck. Please don't get offended. I am just curious.
I've driven a 2004 Dodge quad cab 10 years and have owned both a 1975 Ford supercab and a 1977 Ford supercab. Been in many other pickup trucks and other vehicles. For the life of me I can not picture anyone seeing your wife from behind even with the seat laid flat. And with it flat hardly no one could see her tits from a truck at her side window. Please explain. Yes she may have been visible when you are passed on the left by a truck. Even then you are blocking a good view.

My 5'8" wife with large breasts has to sit on a pillow and turn her body toward the door window with her seat moved forward and straight up to flash truckers. No one has been able to see her from behind in anything except our class A motorhome when on the rear bed on her knees and on our Harley.
Our best vehicles for flashing were our 1987 Chevy van and our 1994 Dodge van. The higher bucket seats and lower door windows made it possible.
As an extrucker I can not imagine seeing anything of your wife unless she is sitting up. Most don't realize that nothing shows while in an upright position except from slightly below the breasts upward.
From a bridge overpass I have seen other female flashers nude and topless. In the short time as I passed below I could see their tits and barely notice they are nude. No pussy or hair was visible.
I hate to question you but it doesn't make sense.

This is pretty much all a trucker will see when my wife flashes.
Attached Thumbnails
Our 2011 Summer (27).jpg  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2014, 05:47 PM

No problem. I drive a 2005 ford F150 superduty quadcab. The difference may be I have large tires for mud that adds height while also I added a lift kit. When I pass a truck, you do not have to look down very far to see. I was also surprised that a truck could see my wife from the rear window. Other than my truck lifted significantly taller than a stock truck coupled with the jumbo mudder's it is a stock F150.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2014, 06:21 PM

Sorry, I failed to describe the overpass again. We are not talking about an overpass built to current standards. This is an older two lane bridge. The side trails are set into concrete forming about an eight inch step. When my wife stood on this ledge the top rail was just above her knee. This bridge crosses the south bound lanes of interstate 55. After the first several trucks passed there was no way to miss a very pale skinned nude female. That was when the chatter started. Trucks would noticablly slow down to observe.

Not sure the differences on bridges. I chose this spot because of the location.

I try to write what I see and hear. It definitely made the long drive enjoyable. Also I can not pass under this overpass without smiling.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2014, 05:27 PM

Default Sorry

Thanks fheath. After writing my above questions and comments I regretted it. Glad you were not offeneded. It's just that I've seen these flashing acts from all angles. I still can't picture anyone seeing tits from behind but I guess anything is possible. Also your truck being taller than stock actually gives a negative view. The lower the vehicle with the tittie player the better view for a trucker.
I do know as a trucker we check the mirrors of passing cars just for safety. When I saw bare shoulders I normally was ready to look down. Often it was no more than bare shoulders but there were those surprise boobies that made life more exciting.
I like to think the CB radio was my friend. I warned drivers ahead and drivers behind would tell me what to watch for. Of course back in the 60's-80's many cars had a CB and the flashers were listening. It was rare when they talked. I rarely talked to truckers when my wife flashed. If I did I pretended I was a trucker and just mentioned a certain car in code. There were those special times my wife had to thank drivers.
Still our best game vehicles were those stock highth vans. A lot has to do with the way windows were in older vehicles.
Living in Illinois we played many of those overpass games up and down I55 and I74. Even in Wisconsin and boardering states. Sometimes those surprises by a local driving down the narrow dirt road was more fun than flashing truckers. Somehow we never got in trouble. Usually we were camped someplace near and those overpasses were much as you describe. They have changed a lot now with taller railings. You have to remember a truck is not getting a great close up. He only knows the woman is nude which is enough for a turn on.
Amazing how these old memories return. HAPPY NUDE YEAR.

We've been playing flashing games in this truck for ten years. Not the best visibility for others but my wife tries her best to show her tits. Of course the window gets lowered. I hate tinted windows.
Attached Thumbnails
100_1771 - Copy.jpg  

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 12-31-2014 at 05:31 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2014, 06:24 PM

Not offended at all. From the chatter on the cb and the look on the drivers faces I am positive the view was decent. I also read how to give the best view for example move the riders seat forward to have her placed center of the window.

These occurrences are sometimes hard for me to believe knowing my wife. She told me last night she was more comfortable Saturday than ever before which shocked her. I asked why and she said not drinking before made her feel in control. I asked when we could have a repeat. She said I sounded like kenneth and she was going to see if Saturday made anything awkward with our relationship with kenneth.

I guess I will see.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2015, 03:56 PM

Well, absolutely nothing has happened to write about. We have had several outings with our friends that include Kenneth and his wife. My wife did not sense anything awkward. She has developed a text buddy.

Kenneth had asked me if he could text my wife. I told him that was her decision. He said he wanted to see if he could get her to text a picture. I wished him luck.

He started texting her that evening. She was reading me the text. It started out as general conversation. As he went on it started sounding like a school kid. He was asking for a tit pic. He even broke out the I'll send you mine if you send me yours.
This has been going on for some time. A month ago my wife said look what your buddy sent your wife. It was a picture of his penis wearing a top hat and bow tie with a caption saying your turn. After gathering my composure from laughing I asked her response. She typed, I already have that in my phone but thanks. She said he has been trying to get her to send a boob picture. I asked why not. She said "no pictures".

Kenneth and I met for lunch last week. I asked how his text challenge is going. He said I should know. I told him I did not that my wife only showed me a picture of his penis in formal attire. After laughing again he said he is having no success with getting her to send a picture or engage in any form of erotic conversation. I wished him luck again. He asked for help. I told him I would help when he has his wife in a sheer top. He asked with or without bra. I said braless.

I write all this because kenneth just called me. I am invited to their home Saturday evening for food and drinks. My wife will be out of town at a continuing education conference till Sunday. So he has formulated a plan to see if he can get his wife into a sheer top for the two of us. I asked his plan. He has none.

At the very least I will have a good meal.
Old 03-09-2015, 03:58 PM

I received several calls and text from Kenneth last week telling me its a go then the next call or text telling me no. He also asked what I would do. I told him I offer to purchase something my wife really wants. He asked like what. I told him the vehicle that she is driving came from a dare. He wanted more detail but all I kept telling him is offer her something you would eventually purchase anyway. This was last Thursday per my text. Friday I received a text saying it was a go but very nervous.

Saturday afternoon I received a text confirming my arrival time. I answered with OK and I'll bring a bottle of wine. His response was no need that she was well on the way and very nervous about the evening.

I arrived at 6 p.m. Kenneth's wife answered the door alone. She was wearing jeans and a sheer lavender long sleeve top. She had on a white lace bra, however, nipple and areola was visible around the lace. Before she could say anything I said, "wow, sexy top". She turned red, and said come in. We walked into the kitchen. She asked if I would like a drink. I said absolutely. Now she is either standing with her arms crossed while we talk or her back to me while making the drink. I ask where was Kenneth. She said he had to run to the store and would be right back. I smiled to myself. He knew I would be on time. As she was bringing my drink to me she could not cover herself. My drink in one hand and hers in the other. She noticed my staring and immediately crossed her right arm across her tits after handing me the drink. I asked if I was intruding on anything or making her uncomfortable. She said not intruding at all but she was uncomfortable wearing the top and bra Kenneth bought her in front of me. I said please change, that I did not want to be the cause of her not having a good time tonight. She said she could not because she and Kenneth have a bet going and she will not lose. I asked the bet. She said if she said anymore she would lose. I said I have no problem watching her win a bet with kenneth , I always like watching him lose. She then asked for a big favor. I said anything. She said the bet was only tonight and would appreciate it if i would promise not tell anyone what she is wearing or might wear. I promised.

She looked to be a little more comfortable and we moved over to the sitting room off the kitchen. As we talked and drank I could tell she was working up to something. She finally said after refreshing our drinks that Kenneth was on his way back and she had to remove her bra before he arrived. Acting dumb I said "what"? She again said please never tell anyone about this but she has to have her bra on the table by the front door when Kenneth walks in. Again acting dumb, I said well go get another bra on if that helps. She finished her drink reached under her top and unclasped the front of the bra. It took her forever to get the bra off while wearing the top. She took the bra to the front door and came back sat down and said please never tell anyone. I said in my most sympathetic voice "never". She then lowered her arms and started talking.

Two things I noticed. It did not take her long to start acting normal. By that I mean not cover at every opportunity. Also, Kenneth's pictures did not do her justice.

Kenneth arrived and was smiling as he walked in. We went outside to smoke and he told me they set up him being gone. His wife wanted to talk to me first. He said if she completes the evening he will be headed to Hawaii in June. This was something they both talked about for years but never committed the time to go.

Well the evening passed with Kenneth and I watching his wifes tits during conversation during the meal and during drinks.

After the meal we adjourned to the den for drinks and fireplace.

It was much the same until kenneth started talking about his wife's tits jiggling when she laughed. She acted offended and said her tits were too firm to move that much. Kenneth reached over her shoulder, took a hand full of tit and jiggled. His wife wrestled his arm laughing. She again said that is not fair, stood up and shook her tits towards us saying see firm. Kenneth looked at me, winked and said what do you think. I said lovely. Kenneth said no, what do you think. I said lovely. Kenneth's wife looked at me with her lip out in a pouty voice saying you don't think so? I looked at kenneth he again winked at me and told his wife its not fair visually. She looked at kenneth in a blank stare. I felt awkward. She walked over to my chair put her hands behind her back and said whose right. I looked at kenneth and he said go ahead. I reached up and did a quick lift and squeeze. Looked at kenneth said firm. He said not fair. I need to do a full exam for firmness. His wife again faced me with her hands behind her back. This time I did a full hand squeeze one tit at a time. As I released my grip I would gradually slide my grip till I tweeked each nipple. I responded with definitely firm. Kenneths wife turned and faced him did a small bow and left the room.

Kenneth started laughing. I thought I had overstepped a boundary. Kenneth said nope. His wife won and they will be going to Hawaii this summer. She came back in the room wearing a large sweatshirt and sweatpants. She smiled and said she won. I acted dumb and asked what. She was like a giddy schoolgirl. She's going to Hawaii.

Before I left she gave me a big hung and reminded me of my promise. I assured her not a word.

Kenneth called yesterday. He said they had the best sex in years after I left. He also said his wife is not the least bit worried because I promised. Well now I have to find a way to help kenneth get a text.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s