uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2014, 07:00 PM

Thanks for the kind words Mick, glad you liked the story

On Charlotte, it's not that I hate her or even think she's bad, she's a good wrestler, I just think certain people overhype her to a ridiculous degree: I'm talking JR, Bryan Alverez, Dave Meltzer, who say stuff like "She is the Hulk Hogan of WWE women" or "Unless something insane happens, she will be the greatest woman in WWE history". To me she isn't the best woman in WWE, she is below a fair few both on the main roster and in NXT, which isn't an insult, with girls like Nattie, Paige, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, there are not many girls who are better than them. I see her more like McCool; good in the ring, can make magic when she's with someone top notch as long as the top girl is running the match (as was the case in Natalya/Charlotte and Sasha/Charlotte. I wasn't personally a fan of the Bayley match). Charlotte is still inexperienced in this area, so when she runs matches they can be quite dull (her match with Emma, her second match with Bayley, the one after Takeover 2, her match with Summer who Paige showed can be carried to good stuff). Charlotte is also pretty bad on the mic, and her character is essentially "Flairs daughter" which means she isn't particularly over even in NXT. She needs more time in NXT to develop in my eyes, and there are more ready girls available, Sasha being the best of the lot at the moment. But that will come in time, I mean she's only been training for just over 2 years. She is good, just some people overhype her too much and shoot down better girls in comparisons to her, which really annoys me.

On Revolution, it was the best PPV this year for me in terms of overall package; Kevin Owens debut was perfect, the Lucha Dragons v Vaudavillains was a decent 7/10 tag match, the Baron Corbin match was a squash which is shit (I like the guy, he has the IT factor, but I really want to see him wrestle now). Itami/Finn vs The Ascension was awesome; Finn with his make up back was brilliant (only use it for big events though; have it as war paint to unlock the darker, less restrained version of Finn for when that is really needed) and I love the Ascensions gimmick (Egyptian vampires, they are essentially Vanilla Ice, if anyone gets that sort of obscure reference ), even though they are in a strange position of having a gimmick more interesting than the actual individuals with it, the opposite is usually the case in WWE with shit gimmicks on interesting people (take Big E or Fandango; bags of charisma and humour, stuck with nothing). As I have alluded to, the women's match was brilliant, although Sasha should have won (not just because I love her, but because I don;t know where each girls go now; I though for sure it would be Charlotte dropping to move on up, and Sasha feuding with Bayley for the title). And the final match, well, it was Neville vs Zayn, of course it was top level stuff. And then Kevin Owens turn to set up the new title feud; El Generico vs Kevin Steen on WWE TV? GET HYPE!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2014, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayjib View Post

On Charlotte, it's not that I hate her or even think she's bad, she's a good wrestler, I just think certain people overhype her to a ridiculous degree: I'm talking JR, Bryan Alverez, Dave Meltzer, who say stuff like "She is the Hulk Hogan of WWE women" or "Unless something insane happens, she will be the greatest woman in WWE history". To me she isn't the best woman in WWE, she is below a fair few both on the main roster and in NXT, which isn't an insult, with girls like Nattie, Paige, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, there are not many girls who are better than them. I see her more like McCool; good in the ring, can make magic when she's with someone top notch as long as the top girl is running the match (as was the case in Natalya/Charlotte and Sasha/Charlotte. I wasn't personally a fan of the Bayley match). Charlotte is still inexperienced in this area, so when she runs matches they can be quite dull (her match with Emma, her second match with Bayley, the one after Takeover 2, her match with Summer who Paige showed can be carried to good stuff). Charlotte is also pretty bad on the mic, and her character is essentially "Flairs daughter" which means she isn't particularly over even in NXT. She needs more time in NXT to develop in my eyes, and there are more ready girls available, Sasha being the best of the lot at the moment. But that will come in time, I mean she's only been training for just over 2 years. She is good, just some people overhype her too much and shoot down better girls in comparisons to her, which really annoys me.
I see what you mean. Its really annoying when people are over-hyped like that. I'll admit that Sasha does have a better grasp on her character. And its because of her fully embracing her character that I think you're able to write her so well in your story.

As for Charlotte, she's still young so there's room for her to improve. However, I think that improvement will have to be done during a lengthy reign as NxT Women's Champion.

Even if there are better performers out there, this is WWE we're dealing with. Vince has never really cared who is the better performer when you consider who his top guy has been for the last ten years and Trips has already shown that he likes to give his buddies Main Event positions (Drax the Destroyer) so when he finally takes over and Charlotte is on the main roster, I've got a feeling that she could be forced down our throats more than the Bella Twins. Charlotte's reign on NxT could be a sign of things to come.
Old 12-13-2014, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickGesitt View Post
I see what you mean. Its really annoying when people are over-hyped like that. I'll admit that Sasha does have a better grasp on her character. And its because of her fully embracing her character that I think you're able to write her so well in your story.

As for Charlotte, she's still young so there's room for her to improve. However, I think that improvement will have to be done during a lengthy reign as NxT Women's Champion.

Even if there are better performers out there, this is WWE we're dealing with. Vince has never really cared who is the better performer when you consider who his top guy has been for the last ten years and Trips has already shown that he likes to give his buddies Main Event positions (Drax the Destroyer) so when he finally takes over and Charlotte is on the main roster, I've got a feeling that she could be forced down our throats more than the Bella Twins. Charlotte's reign on NxT could be a sign of things to come.
That's one of my main things with her though; as a female wrestler, she's really not that young. She's older than every girl in NXT at 28. She has time, my only concern is after that time, how long will WWE get out of her?
Old 01-05-2015, 03:35 PM

Just caught up on your last two editions of the story and I'm awfully impressed. If anything, this series is underrated. Also love the discussions about NXT as I'm a big supporter of the product they deliver. Unfortunately have to side with Mick with his opinions on Charlotte. She's great to watch develop as a wrestler and character, not to mention the consistent trouble she tends to have with her tops. Looking forward to what you have in store next!
Old 01-05-2015, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhno View Post
Just caught up on your last two editions of the story and I'm awfully impressed. If anything, this series is underrated. Also love the discussions about NXT as I'm a big supporter of the product they deliver. Unfortunately have to side with Mick with his opinions on Charlotte. She's great to watch develop as a wrestler and character, not to mention the consistent trouble she tends to have with her tops. Looking forward to what you have in store next!
Hey that's more than a valid opinion to have on Charlotte. I think she's perfectly fine myself, just not up there with the likes of Paige, Natalya, and Sasha, and certainly not as good as some pundits call her ("THE HULK HOGAN OF WWE WOMEN!" or "If nothing crazy happens, she'll be the greatest womens wrestler of all time." from people who I would say, were saying these things because of her daddy). She is good though; I am thankful they have held her back in NXT for a while after it seemed she would come up after Revolution; she really does need a little work in certain area's which they do seem to be working with her (her promo's and character are the main issue, as well as her variation of moves when she is running a match).

And glad you like the story, sorry I haven't updated it often, I have been literally overcome with work; had 3 nights off since Christmas, and not much more since I posted the last chapter. Along with that, I've had an essay to write, and an exam to revise for. In between doing all that, I've not had much time or will to write (whenever I have something free I usually just wanted to sleep).

Thankfully that stretch ends this week, so there may be something Thursday or Saturday. I have also took the decision that I want to blast this now; everyone has been waiting long enough for this story to reach something. Along with that, I have been thinking on to what happens next, and I have an Idea I am REALLY excited about, so I want to blast this (not rush it though) so I can get a start on my new stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2015, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayjib View Post
Hey that's more than a valid opinion to have on Charlotte. I think she's perfectly fine myself, just not up there with the likes of Paige, Natalya, and Sasha, and certainly not as good as some pundits call her ("THE HULK HOGAN OF WWE WOMEN!" or "If nothing crazy happens, she'll be the greatest womens wrestler of all time." from people who I would say, were saying these things because of her daddy). She is good though; I am thankful they have held her back in NXT for a while after it seemed she would come up after Revolution; she really does need a little work in certain area's which they do seem to be working with her (her promo's and character are the main issue, as well as her variation of moves when she is running a match).

And glad you like the story, sorry I haven't updated it often, I have been literally overcome with work; had 3 nights off since Christmas, and not much more since I posted the last chapter. Along with that, I've had an essay to write, and an exam to revise for. In between doing all that, I've not had much time or will to write (whenever I have something free I usually just wanted to sleep).

Thankfully that stretch ends this week, so there may be something Thursday or Saturday. I have also took the decision that I want to blast this now; everyone has been waiting long enough for this story to reach something. Along with that, I have been thinking on to what happens next, and I have an Idea I am REALLY excited about, so I want to blast this (not rush it though) so I can get a start on my new stuff.
Great news. Really looking forward to what you have in store.
Old 02-04-2015, 09:00 PM

Default Takeover 'Rival

Just finished watching NxT. I'm excited for NxT Takeover 'Rival'.

Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens for the NxT Title (Battle for the ages)
Adrian Neville vs Finn Balor #1 Contender Match (Yes please!)
Charlotte vs Bayley vs Sasha vs Becky NxT Women's Title

Just those three matches alone sell the show for me and tell me that its gonna be better than Fast Lane. They're both free this month but if I had to pick one show to pay for it would definitely be NxT 'Rival.

The Women's Fatal 4 Way would be the perfect chaotic situation for Sasha to win the Women's Title without technically 'beating' Charlotte. Thus continuing their rivalry with Sasha as the true Boss of NxT.

How's your story coming along? I'm still looking forward to that Tag Team Bra and Panties Match.
Old 02-04-2015, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickGesitt View Post
Just finished watching NxT. I'm excited for NxT Takeover 'Rival'.

Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens for the NxT Title (Battle for the ages)
Adrian Neville vs Finn Balor #1 Contender Match (Yes please!)
Charlotte vs Bayley vs Sasha vs Becky NxT Women's Title

Just those three matches alone sell the show for me and tell me that its gonna be better than Fast Lane. They're both free this month but if I had to pick one show to pay for it would definitely be NxT 'Rival.

The Women's Fatal 4 Way would be the perfect chaotic situation for Sasha to win the Women's Title without technically 'beating' Charlotte. Thus continuing their rivalry with Sasha as the true Boss of NxT.

How's your story coming along? I'm still looking forward to that Tag Team Bra and Panties Match.
Sounds like a loaded card. I have my free trial, so I may catch up on NxT if I find time. Seems to be loads better then what WWE is doing right now.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:18 PM

Default NXT

Yeah NXT is way better than WWE right now.

Finn Balor vs Adrian Neville ( must - see) .

Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens ( can't wait)

Charlotte vs Sasha vs Becky vs Bayley ( NXT Women's Title)

I believe Sasha is going to win Charlotte will move to the main roster and feud with Summer Rae who btw said that she would love to be in bra and panties matches.

I think Adrian Neville will win and then cheat Owens so it will be a Triple Threat at the next ppv
Old 02-05-2015, 02:19 PM

Default Oh I forgot

And with Sasha winning the title that means she will lose the tag team bra and panties match can't wait for that its going to be awesome.
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:

Tags
humiliation, stripping, wwe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s