Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2008, 12:48 PM

Thanked 56,800 Times in 818 Posts
Default Next batch

These were taken a little earlier, from a distance. Shows our CFNF girl chatting to her group of clothed friends.
Attached Thumbnails
Almeria 08 254.jpg   Almeria 08 255.jpg  

Almeria 08 256.jpg   Almeria 08 258.jpg  

Almeria 08 260.jpg   Almeria 08 261.jpg  

Old 12-22-2008, 04:51 PM

Thanked 16,174 Times in 523 Posts

Hi Mike!

Truly awsome set. Please keep on posting your fine work. I'm sure you would be a blast.

From the numbering of your series, it appears that there are more than two hundred of your Almeria pics. Here is hoping you post each and every one of them.

Any take on the lone nudie? Like who she is or what she did before, during and after her clothed friends left? Did she ever bother getting dressed at any time of the day?

Thanks

Helen
Old 12-22-2008, 06:32 PM

Helen- as my post above said, this was a hippy beach where some folk go nude, others did not. What was unusual was for a group of friends to have just one nude girl while all the rest stayed dressed. The pics where she is talking to the group were not the friends she wass with - but some (or one of the group) who she obviously recognised and went over (naked) to talk to.

These next pics show her back with her other friends, who again are all dressed and she remains nude - right up to sundown. She seemed to love being naked all the time.

Regarding posting all - well, am trying to keep this thread CFNF or CMNF, and also it is painfully slow. They seem to not want to upload, hence just one on this post. All are on Coccozella I believe though.
Attached Thumbnails
Almeria 08 411.jpg  
Old 12-22-2008, 06:44 PM

Default more

Here she is, happily naked with her clothed friends.
Attached Thumbnails
Almeria 08 412.jpg   Almeria 08 413.jpg  

Almeria 08 415.jpg   Almeria 08 416.jpg  

Old 12-22-2008, 06:59 PM

Default More

Why is CFNF such an amazing concept? Anyone else like it?
Attached Thumbnails
Almeria 08 418.jpg   Almeria 08 420.jpg  

Almeria 08 422.jpg   Almeria 08 427.jpg  

Almeria 08 424.jpg  
Old 12-22-2008, 08:42 PM

dude that chick is cool. Confident nudity... Thanks !

-nitro
The Following User Says Thank You to nitro For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2008, 08:44 PM

Thanked 16,174 Times in 523 Posts

You mean that was her too?!?

Jeepers some women have no shame ;>

Guess she does that a lot. No tan lines whatso ever.

As to your question on cfnf :

In my humble opinion, I believe the concept of cfnf to be a most amazing too.

For one, it provides the viewer, or more appropriately the voyeur, with the ultimate study in contrast.

Second, without question, a cfnf situation would heighten the fact of nudity of the nf, while at the same time build up the sense of security of the cf, knowing that she is all covered up with nothing naughty in sight, as compared with her fully exposed companion.

Third, I think this holds true for ff femdom afficionados, nothing would highlight the vulnerability of a totally nude woman being dominated by a clothed one, especially if the latter is totally covered from head to toe,

Which takes me now on my take on the ideal cfnf scenario. Though there is absolutely nothing wrong with having the cf be in a bikini or some other skimpy attire, so long as her privates are amply covered; for me the best cfnf scenario is when the cf is either elegantly attired in a formal gown or is absolutely covered from head to foot, such as in an equestrian outfit, you know, long sleeved shirt, trousers, knee high boots ascot, cap and gloves.

Oh BTW, I'm sure this is yours too. Among my favorite Almeria pics is one showing a naked chick talking to what I believe two others (one is definitely female while the other is indistinct) who are much more covered up for the beach, in long sleeved shirts and pants. Any take on this?
Attached Thumbnails
almeria 3.jpg  
Old 12-23-2008, 02:58 AM

Default I love cfnf

Hi, Hemo101,

I completely agree with you and your defence of the cfnf concept.

I prefer cfnf over cmnf. It’s definitely more erotic and appealing. I love the vulnerability and sweetness of a naked girl among clothed friends whether at the beach or at home or in the streets. And when a girl is fully naked (and barefoot, if possible) and her friend is fully clothed (in an elegant attire), is the best. Sadly, there are very few pictures and videos of this subject.

I love your series “only one naked” and “cfnf”, and also this new series by Mike Nue are great!.

I send you some pictures I hope you like.
Attached Thumbnails
7MGN85UU.jpg   9QOF76TL.jpg  

Old 12-23-2008, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemo101 View Post
You mean that was her too?!?

Jeepers some women have no shame ;>

Guess she does that a lot. No tan lines whatso ever.

As to your question on cfnf :

In my humble opinion, I believe the concept of cfnf to be a most amazing too.

For one, it provides the viewer, or more appropriately the voyeur, with the ultimate study in contrast.

Second, without question, a cfnf situation would heighten the fact of nudity of the nf, while at the same time build up the sense of security of the cf, knowing that she is all covered up with nothing naughty in sight, as compared with her fully exposed companion.

Third, I think this holds true for ff femdom afficionados, nothing would highlight the vulnerability of a totally nude woman being dominated by a clothed one, especially if the latter is totally covered from head to toe,

Which takes me now on my take on the ideal cfnf scenario. Though there is absolutely nothing wrong with having the cf be in a bikini or some other skimpy attire, so long as her privates are amply covered; for me the best cfnf scenario is when the cf is either elegantly attired in a formal gown or is absolutely covered from head to foot, such as in an equestrian outfit, you know, long sleeved shirt, trousers, knee high boots ascot, cap and gloves.

Oh BTW, I'm sure this is yours too. Among my favorite Almeria pics is one showing a naked chick talking to what I believe two others (one is definitely female while the other is indistinct) who are much more covered up for the beach, in long sleeved shirts and pants. Any take on this?
Yes this is mine. The nude girl was sunbathing a few feet away and came over to chat with the two completely clothed ones. Hence I spotted the CFNF potential immediately!
The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mnue1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2008, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky329 View Post
Hi, Hemo101,

I completely agree with you and your defence of the cfnf concept.

I prefer cfnf over cmnf. It’s definitely more erotic and appealing. I love the vulnerability and sweetness of a naked girl among clothed friends whether at the beach or at home or in the streets. And when a girl is fully naked (and barefoot, if possible) and her friend is fully clothed (in an elegant attire), is the best. Sadly, there are very few pictures and videos of this subject.

I love your series “only one naked” and “cfnf”, and also this new series by Mike Nue are great!.

I send you some pictures I hope you like.
Ho Rocky these two are great - any news about them? The top one looks like Ibiza to me - but that's just a good guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mnue1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach, cfnf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005