uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2017, 12:06 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

I am back home for the week from the west coast. Headed back out today for the weekend as soon as she gets done with work for the day.

Thanks for all the replies and feedback. She really appreciated all the PM messages and questions people posed. I have cleared the mailbox since it only holds 50 PM's so if you tried and it was full you can try again.

I will let her post about the gangbang stuff. That was something she wanted to try and did it twice with the last one being about 7 or 8 years ago. She has not asked to do anything like that since the last time. If you have questions about this direct them to her. She can relate the experience much better than I can.

Have a great weekend everyone, get naked and have fun!

I love coming home to this after a week on the road
Attached Thumbnails
3.jpg   1.jpg  

2.jpg  
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 05-12-2017, 02:25 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Catching wife with best friend

When married to my first wife we was staying with a friend and his mother for awhile until our place was finished being worked on. Anyway, we was staying in a bedroom upstairs at there place and there was a vent in the floor, you could see down into the bathroom below. One night I woke up to some noise and noticed it was comming from the vent, I also noticed my wife wasn't in bed with me. When I looked down thru the vent there was the friend sitting on the toliet butt naked and my wife was sitting on him with her legs spread, telling him to hurry up and fuck her quickly. In this case she wasnt shared, she was cheating, but I would find out later he hasn't been the only one. Some best friend he turned out to be . Enjoyed your story. I just though I would share my best friend exsperince with you. Lol
Old 05-12-2017, 08:15 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
I am back home for the week from the west coast. Headed back out today for the weekend as soon as she gets done with work for the day.

Thanks for all the replies and feedback. She really appreciated all the PM messages and questions people posed. I have cleared the mailbox since it only holds 50 PM's so if you tried and it was full you can try again.

I will let her post about the gangbang stuff. That was something she wanted to try and did it twice with the last one being about 7 or 8 years ago. She has not asked to do anything like that since the last time. If you have questions about this direct them to her. She can relate the experience much better than I can.

Have a great weekend everyone, get naked and have fun!

I love coming home to this after a week on the road
Great pics of your bride! Very nice!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
When married to my first wife we was staying with a friend and his mother for awhile until our place was finished being worked on. Anyway, we was staying in a bedroom upstairs at there place and there was a vent in the floor, you could see down into the bathroom below. One night I woke up to some noise and noticed it was comming from the vent, I also noticed my wife wasn't in bed with me. When I looked down thru the vent there was the friend sitting on the toliet butt naked and my wife was sitting on him with her legs spread, telling him to hurry up and fuck her quickly. In this case she wasnt shared, she was cheating, but I would find out later he hasn't been the only one. Some best friend he turned out to be . Enjoyed your story. I just though I would share my best friend exsperince with you. Lol
I am very sorry to hear about your experience with your first wife and a person you thought was your best friend at the time. "Sharing" can be emotionally difficult from time to time even when you are both very much into it. I could not imagine learning about my spouse cheating. I have been very lucky. There have been several occasions while during a hook-up one of us has stopped the action because of emotion and just not being comfortable at the moment with what is occurring. Fortunately, we both are typically on the same page and this doesn't get to this point. I appreciate your sharing your story and hope you have moved on and found somebody great you can trust fully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
Great pics of your bride! Very nice!
Thank you, she always loves to see posts like yours here. I wish I could double "Thank" it! I will share a few more random pics from a lazy day at home.
Attached Thumbnails
Lazy Day at Home 1.jpg   Lazy Day at Home 2.jpg  

Lazy Day at Home 3.jpg   Lazy Day at Home 4.jpg  

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
I am very sorry to hear about your experience with your first wife and a person you thought was your best friend at the time. "Sharing" can be emotionally difficult from time to time even when you are both very much into it. I could not imagine learning about my spouse cheating. I have been very lucky. There have been several occasions while during a hook-up one of us has stopped the action because of emotion and just not being comfortable at the moment with what is occurring. Fortunately, we both are typically on the same page and this doesn't get to this point. I appreciate your sharing your story and hope you have moved on and found somebody great you can trust fully.

Thank you, she always loves to see posts like yours here. I wish I could double "Thank" it! I will share a few more random pics from a lazy day at home.
You are a very lucky guy! She's extremely sexy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrpeelush For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 09:23 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:

She is very sexy! Looks to be a beautiful woman! Congrats!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 02:15 PM

I love the latest pics of her. She has a very sexy ass in case she hasn't heard that lately.

Can't wait to read more about her and see some more pics of her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 11:55 PM

Hi everyone. It has been a really busy week for all of us and I have been checking the email on this site and got involved in a conversation with a guy about things I like. My husband urged me to post my reply and sent me the pics I added. So, for everyone with the same questions here is my answer. (I removed the posters screen name from the quoted text in case he didn't want others to know his question.)

Quote:
You are a very sexy and liberated woman. I love reading your tales and wish I could meet someone like you who is openminded about sex. I have a question for you if it is ok to ask. I love having my balls sucked and my ass rimmed but have found it difficult to find a woman who is into doing this for me during sex. Is this something you enjoy or are open to doing?
Here is my reply, we have chatted a lot together but this might be something everyone else is interested in too.
Hi, thanks for your question. I can't say that licking a guys balls or his ass is something I think about doing or desire. Not that I am opposed to it either. During sex when I am turned on I have done many things that I would not normally think about or necessarily find erotic outside of doing in the heat of the moment.

Both my husband and my boyfriend (and for that matter most guys I have done) enjoy both these acts you asked about. My husband says I enjoy giving this but I think it is more I enjoy giving them the pleasure it brings them.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20130519_024231.jpg   IMG_20130519_024451.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXXXXXX
Thanks for all the great pictures and hot stories about your adventures. You really make my day when I see a new post from you.
Would love to actually see you in action. Have you ever posted any videos?
We have a lot of video and many more pictures to share here as our time to post permits along the way. We have not been home much lately with some travel fun time planned.

We cannot post video on this site without upgrading to the premium membership level and have not elected to take that step up to this point. If we do decide to take the premium membership option and can post video we will link them here if that is possible.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 12:24 AM

Default Dungeon Play at a Club

I am still working on my BDSM submission story from our trip to Vancouver, WA where I met a true DOM and had my first experience into submission. I have a rough draft but am going over it to make it easier to read than random thoughts and recollections of the event. I hope to post it soon.

Since I have got so much email about this subject I thought I would post some highly edited pics from two clubs that had dungeons and I played with being restrained on the St. Andrew's cross. I had to edit since the rooms had other toys and people in them that may not want their pics posted online.

In these part of the fantasy was being restrained (just velcro restraints so I was still ultimately free to stop) and being exposed and vulnerable to random guys in the club. These were all just bondage and submission play, no S&M play. My husband was in the room and they guys all had permission to play but I was not sure who was in the room during the time and both my ass and vagaina were fingered and fucked at their choice. The feeling of being submissive and giving up control was extremely erotic and a huge turn-on.

More to follow

The first pic was before I was restrained, I was talking to a cute guy about the room

Then next two pics are of me on the cross and being explored.

The last two are from another club where 3 different guys all played with me, roleplaying that I had been left and they found me unable to resist them. One of the hot parts was I was completely naked and spread. The guys all came up behind me and just pulled their pants down and used me as they wanted.
Attached Thumbnails
into the dungeon room.jpg   st andrews cross playtime.jpg  

finger in my ass.jpg   fucked from behind by a stranger.jpg  

probing my ass from behind.jpg  

Last edited by Couplein2MFM; 05-25-2017 at 12:37 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s